Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
Stephen listened intently chuckling just once,"There are other settings than Factory default for wifi connected devices? I learn something new every day." He was being slightly facetious he knew the girls were smart, and he admired that about them.

Pushing his chair back he got up gesturing to the computer,"Do what you got to do....passwords I normally use a word, 4 numbers and then a symbol and a letter." He chuckled,"Actually most of them are Shahlah, her birth date and smaller than sign and a 3.....Is that strong enough?"

"I would not use Shahlah's or Hunter's name, or their birthday or dates important to them, because...well, you know, someone else who...well, she knows those dates and..." Shamira was looking very forlorn at trying to find a way to tell Stephen he couldn't use his children's names or birth dates because those would be obvious to his soon to be ex-wife.

He forced a smile and nodded,"Fair enough....but I have two more daughters now....and she doesn't know thier details, right?"

Yeah he hadn't thought about his ex, he sighed, run his hand over his face and smiled,"Wow....okay....so let's use your name and birthdate? Would that be strong enough?"

Likely not, he chuckled,"Unless you have a better suggestion?"

Shamira ducked her head and blushed, but obviously pleased at the suggestion. "I think mine and Sarai's name will be good, and our birth dates, although..." she looked up with a serious expression on her face. "It is important to change them periodically. But let's get your fingerprint scanner for your computer installed, and everything else will do later this week.

Shamira first produced a small toolkit and a box containing the scanner in question. She then took off her robe, revealing her usual gray sleep shirt underneath. She had an almost comical look of concentration on her face as she installed the scanner, then scooted Stephen back so she could upload the associated software. When she was done, she turned around and grinned. "All done," she said proudly, leaning back against the desk. "Now all you have to do is follow the prompts, and it'll store your fingerprint. Then we can go online and get it to interface with your bank other accounts that work with biometrics."

Stephen nodded, agreeing as she blushed, all three of them blushed so prettily, he watched with interest as she took off her robe. The cynical part of his brain questioning why she did that? She knew he liked how she looked. He pushed that thought from his mind....this was the same girl who didn't really understand what made a virgin.

Smiling at that thought he watched with interest till she was done and then he nodded, unable to stop himself from looking her up and down as she leaned back her body shape just so lovely. Forcing his eyes to the screen he nodded,"Alright." He rolled the chair forward, giving her a moment to make space before he started following prompts....he hated these install programs they weren't always obvious to him.

After a few moments he had the biometrics and the scanner set up,"Right....now bank accounts..." He looked at Shamira,"Right....this is going to be hard isn't it?"

"No, I promise," she said with a giggle. She leaned over and plopped her head on Stephen's shoulder. "Just follow the prompts, and everything will be fine. And I'll be right here," she added, giving Stephen a little peck on the cheek before returning her attention to the screen.

Stephen reached up and stroked the side of her face at the peck, his attention though was on the screen now as he started following prompts expecting the blue screen of death any minute now.

Still he had Shamira watching so it might work out okay.

Shamira giggled at Stephen's apprehension. For the most part, Stephen had no problem following the online instructions, although a couple of times Shamira had to lean over to type an entry into the keyboard.

"There you go, Daddy," she said, wrapping her arms around Stephen's neck from behind. "All done, and virtually painless."

Stepehen lifted his own arms leaning back to half hug her half run his fingers through her hair,"All thanks tonmy beautiful assistant." Snickering he corrected himself,"Well I suppose that's wrong, I'm the beautiful assistant."

He chuckled,"You did all the heavy lifting." He put his hands down twisting around to look at her,"Thanks for all your help, Shamira, you guys have done a great job."

Chuckling Stephen reached up to stroke her face again,"And I am, Shamira, I'm lucky to have you three." He turned the chair around and looked at her, again reaching up to stroke her pretty face,"Likely time for you to go to bed, don't you think?"

"Mmmm hmmmm," Shamira said, closing her eyes and leaning her face into Stephen's hand. "Unless you need more help?"

Stephen was enraptured by her manner, the way she leaned into his hand and then he ran his thumb over her lips, brushing them slightly as he let out a soft sigh,"You have such a beautiful face, I'm not sure you realize that." He caught himself, moving his hand away a little quicker than he should if he wanted to look innocent,"But I don't think I have anything you could help with...." His eyes shot up towards the top floor,"The other girls are asleep, right?"

Why did he ask that, it wasn't important, he licked his lips and glanced around trying to divert where his mind and his body was going but only succeeding at looking even more guilty of where his thoughts were leading, and of course it was Shamira, the most observant of the three, although also the least worldly, he could play this off,"One day I'd love to draw just you, you know. It's nice drawing all three but...."

Yes, that was a good tack a nice intimate drawing just the two of you? What are you thinking Stephen?

"Think about it, sometime?"

Great recovery.....

If there were more...earthy undertones...to Stephen's words and actions, Shamira never picked up on it. She just knew being with Stephen right now made her happy. The thumb across her lips sent a thrill through her body that she didn't quite understand, and might be a little naughty, but it added to her happiness.

She wasn't sure why Stephen asked her why the other girls were asleep, until he offered to draw her. Just her. Shamira preened and was a little disappointed when he said for her to think about it sometime. Not tonight, obviously.

That was okay, she decided. It was getting late.

She nodded, then looked thoughtful. "Wouldn't this make an interesting three dimensional venn diagram, the relationship of our family to each other? We are a family, aren't we?" she asked with wide, soulful blue eyes.

He saw her preen and he licked his lips, but he kept his thoughts to himself, this time...he would have to watch himself. These girls were getting to close to him...and it wasn't healthy. He frowned at her comment and nodded, feeling terrible even thinking about the things in his head,"Yes, Shamira, we are...." He reached out taking her hand, boy he was going to have to watch how handsy he was getting, but the thought didn't translate into his actions,"What in the blue blazes is a Venn diagram? Something from math right?"

He knew he was stringing the conversation along, trying to get her to stay, he took his hand off hers and glanced at the clock. It was Tuesday, she had to get to bed, right? Right? He looked at her again, so innocent, so beautiful and then he blurted it out,"Maybe you can explain what it is while I draw you? I'm sure it wouldn't take long...the drawing...not the explanation.....I mean I'm sure the explanation would be quick too...."

How old was he? He flushed, and looked away,"But it is late, if you have to go to bed, I'll understand..."

"My first period is self-study for Honors English," Shamira answered, as she scooted herself between Stephen and the computer. "And you know what a Venn Diagram is. Just not by name. A two dimensional Venn Diagram would look like this." Shamira did a quick search on the computer to bring up a suitable diagram.

3-set-venn-diagram_orig.png

"The circles represent different groups of things, and the overlap areas are where the groups have things in common," Shamira explained. "So this is a two dimensional Venn diagram." Shamira turned around as she continued her explanation. "A three dimensional Venn diagram would use three dimensional shapes like sphere for their model." It was completely unintentional that Shamira thrust out her sizeable chest as she said the word 'spheres.'

Self Study....Stephen's brain absorbed the fact that she was essentially agreeing and he listened to her talk about Venn diagrams and his eyebrow rose as her 'spheres' jutted out, and he let out a low chuckle,"Shamira, you and your spheres." He moved slowly, very aware she could simply break his hand if he did what he was about to do without her giving him permission. He reached out, carefully took hold of her hand with his left and put it on the wrist of his right, wrapping her fingers around it so she could control his movements,"The other day you said you felt safe because I give you a choice, even thought you are always in control and I can't make you do anything, you liked the fact that I give you a choice. I know you remember, it was after I drew you in this sleep shirt....."

His eyes lifted to her spheres, then up to those blue eyes as the hand that she was controlling moved forward towards the hem of her sleep shirt, so very slowly that she could stop it at any time,"I want you to chose now, I'd like to draw you....just you, not the sleep shirt......but if you don't want.....stop me." His hand took the sleep shirt and lifted the hem an inch, exposing much less leg than when she had jumped in his lap,"You said I could like you if I didn't drink I'd like to draw you, Shamira, you and your spheres...but you are have that choice, may I?"

He sat there, letting her process his request, simply holding on to the sleep shirt as he waited for her reaction. He couldn't imagine she would say yes, but there was a part of him that felt like this had been building up for a long time,"I'd like to draw a life drawing of you...Shamira."

Shamira's face was clearly confused as Stephen took her hands in his own, then widened when she realized what Stephen was saying. She did nothing when he put his hand and hers on the hem of her shirt. She did nothing to do to stop him, but neither did she do anything to encourage him.

Shamira just stared at her hand and his, intertwined, her chest rapidly rising and falling.

"I...I don't know what to do, Daddy," she said, her voice trembling, as her hand dropped away from his.

Stephen's own heart was hammering and he looked up at her as she left the choice in his hands, and his hands only, he slid his finger under the hem and stroked the leg underneath as he looked up at her and shook his head,"That probably means we should wait, this is not something that should just be rushed into. I want you to trust me, completely." Was he even trustworthy, he stood, his hand sliding out from under her sleep dress to rest on her hip as he stood, his other hand sliding under her hair to wrap lightly around the back of her neck, his thumb tilting her head so he could look in her eyes,"I won't ever make you do something you're not comfortable with."

He leaned forward, kissed the top of her forehead,"Unless you figure out what you'd like, Shamira, it's likely time to go to bed. As always, if you have questions, ask me....I won't lie to you." His hands trembled, just a little as he let go of her and smiled,"I do like it when you call me Daddy."

Shamira nodded, her lip trembling, her breathing quick and shallow.

"Okay, Daddy. I..." she took a deep breath, and something in her seemed to steady. "Good night, Daddy." She turned around, paused, then said, "I never let anyone touch me like you did tonight, Daddy. Never." And with that, she left Stephen in his office alone.

Stephen nodded at her comment, letting her leave before he said to himself,"I know, Shamira, I know.....and I don't know if that makes me a bad person or not." He sighed, left with his own anguish and guilt and he chuckled to himself,"Man, I could really use a drink....." Not that there would be one forthcoming thanks to Shamira and him pouring it all down the drain.

He had no idea why she let him touch her, he was still trying to figure out how he didn't have a broken wrist much later that evening when he should have been sleeping and instead he lay there tossing an turning, worrying that he was straying down a path that was not going anywhere good. So it was that the next morning he was looking a little worse for wear, and more importantly a little nervous about seeing Shamira that morning.

Sarai was in the kitchen in her house robe, cooking oatmeal and fruit when Stephen woke up.

"Good morning,," she said brightly. "Let me pour you a cup of coffee. Rough night?" she asked, a worried look on her face.

Stephen smiled at her,"It could have been worse. Just a little insomnia...so yes, coffee would be fantastic." He shrugged,"Maybe because I suddenly need all this security, feels a bit like I'm watching my back constantly."

Shrugging again he sits down, nerves still a jitter as he waits for the coffee,"Others still sleeping?" Maybe he should slip out to work early? He knew Shamira was self study this morning....maybe she'd sleep in.

"Good morning, Daddy," a cheerful voice said from behind Stephen. Shamira wrapped her arms around Stephen from behind, hugging him. She then walked up and gave Sarai a hug. The blonde seemed a little startled by Shamira's...bubbliness, for lack of a better word, but returned her hug.

"You're in a chipper mood this morning," Sarai noted.

Shamira nodded. "I was talking with Daddy last night, and it got me thinking about all of us."

"Oh? And what did you and 'Daddy' talk about?" Sarai asked, giving Stephen a speculative look.

Before either Stephen or Shamira could respond, Hunter and Shahlah came downstairs. Shahlah and Shamirah began talking about what supplies they needed to pick up at a nearby electronics store for the house, while Sarai got Hunter his breakfast, all the while casting an occasional glance toward Stephen.

Stephen let out a long slow breath as Shamira's appearance and reaction put him at ease. His hand dropping to pat her leg when she hugged him. There was a small part of him that hoped she'd rationalize it but her pronouncement made him wonder where she had rationalized it to?

And how the other girls would react to what she had to say. Sarai's look made him think she was already suspicious but he just met her look, there was no going back. Shamira had the suggestion, it now went down to what she did with it.

He licked his lips, still a little nervous, but feeling more calm than before. He ate his breakfast watching the girls interact. He had a pretty good idea the girls would talk to day at school....which means tonight might get, well a little interesting.

Once breakfast was finished he went around and hugged each of the girls and Hunter before heading out to work. There was nothing he could change now....and he wasn't sure he would if he could.

Back
Top Bottom