Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
"Dad! Boundaries!" Shahlah said with a giggle at the feel of her father's hand on her rear. She and the other two teens scooted off, but not before Shamira paused and asked innocently, "What's that in your lap, Daddy?"

Sarai's eyes widened at the question and she grabbed the blue eyed Chinese girl, literally yanking her on to the floor. Before Shamira could say anything, Sarai whispered something in her ear. Shamira blushed, looked in the direction of Stephen's lap, then quickly looked away. Shahlah watched the whole exchange when it was obvious a light came on over her head. She turned red and looked away.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about," Sarai said, though she was red as well. "It's a perfectly natural reaction from someone who has a healthy attraction to someone.. And let's watch the movie." Without further ado, Sarai grabbed a remote, and turned the volume up. She didn't look back, but the back of her neck was red for some time.

"Hey, you jumped on me, Shahla........", his eyes fixed on Shamira and he stopped talking, the situation was a but like a dream from when he had been young, when you dreamed you were at school without pants on, except it wasn't a dream and he hadn't been quick enough to get the girls off.

Sarai handled things as well as she could, Stephen resolved to wear boxers under his pajamas the next time and didn't even get to the blue pill/red pill scene before he excused himself to get a drink.....a strong one. He took out the whiskey, the drink Shamira had stopped him from taking to his room the last time and poured a tot.

Sighing he knocked it back before pouring a glass of water. What was he doing? He was spending too much time with attractive young girls and he had no outlet for his own sexual tension....this would become a problem.

He knew what he had to do, once the girls were in bed he'd find some time to take the situation in hand and at least take the edge off. It has literally been months since he'd last got any joy from his wife....now he was thinking about it he knew that was likely the cause. Wasn't anything improper....just frustration.

Looking at the whiskey bottle with some longing he packed it away and made his way back to the lounge....planning to just sit quietly the rest of the night.

As soon as Stephen came back into the room again, Shamira's eyes were on him. When he took a seat on the couch, she quickly plopped right next to him. Sarai looked as if she wanted to say or do something, but Shahlah waved her off. Instead, the two teens made it clear they were completely focused on the movie.

Shamira took a slight sniff, and her brow wrinkled, asd if she could detect the hint of whiskey on Stephen's breath.

She leaned on Stephen and whispered, "It's only okay to like us if you don't drink anymore. Please?" There was a clear pleading look in the blue eyes of the Chinese teen.

He had not been expecting Shamira back, but so soon and certainly not with her disapproving look, and how could he say no to those eyes. He nodded, figuring there was no time like the present he stood, taking Shamira's hand,"Come, let's throw it out right now."

He lead the shy girl into the kitchen and started handing her his stash,"There, just empty it down the drain..." He kept handing her bottles till all the liquor he had in the house was emptied down the drain then he sighed, an eyebrow raising,"There, happy?"

Shahlah and Sarai watch the pair leave with curiosity in their eyes, but something in her return look satisfied their curiosity.

It felt as if the weight of the world was lifted off her shoulders as she began pouring one bottle after another down the sink.

"Very happy," she said with a beatific smile, her blue eyes shining. She reached around Stephen's waist and hugged him tightly.

He put his arms around her and sighed, keeping his hands up on her back he kissed the top of her head,"It's my crutch, how I deal with things I'm not sure about....things that scare me, or unsettle me, or embarrass me."

He let her go, took her hand again, she seemed to need that little girl treatment, he wondered how her father had treated her, or if she had even had one present before leading her back out and plopping on the couch.

If she say next to him he slipped an arm over her shoulder but this time he did intend to watch the movie not mope.

Shamira snuggled herself up underneath Stephen's arm. Sarai watched the two, then scooted over and sat at Stephen's feet. She patted her lap and Shahlah scooted over, placed her head on Sarai's lap as she stretched out on the floor in front of the couch.

By the time the movie ended, all three teens were fast asleep.

The title screen was rolling and Stephen smiled, reaching up he brushed the hair out if Shamiras face and smiled. Such pretty girls, moving carefully he pushed her down to one side, reaching around to support her face till she was laying on the couch her butt against his leg.

This was a little like Jenga, he thought, Hunter would love it. Reaching down he supported Sarai's head and back shuffling his legs out before lowering her.head back to the couch.

Moving carefully he stood, moving Shamira's legs onto the couch he covered her with his sleeping back, kissing her forehead before lifting Shahlah's head off of Sarai and getting a pillow under there and covering her. Last but not least was Sarai, he wasn't going to be able to position her so he hooked one arm over his shoulder and half lifted her up,"Come on, Sarai, just to your bed." He helped her get into her sleeping back before grabbing Shamira's sleeping bag and throwing it on the other couch.

Once he was sure they were all settled he moved to his office. Having a huge erection when one of them sat in his lap couldn't keep happening...so he had to, you know take the edge off. He was headed to the bathroom when he spotted the picture of three girls he had drawn today...man they looked good.

Looking around, even though he knew the three girls were asleep he picked the picture up and went to the bathroom...
Just a little inspiration he told himself, nothing weird. Closing the door behind him he got busy relieving himself. It wouldn't take long and then he'd be off to bed and be a lot calmer.

After Stephen left the room, in what could be history's first semi-conscious ballet, the three young woman rolled, crawled and stumbled to their pre-planned positions on the floor. By the time Stephen returned to the family room, all three girls were tucked away on the floor in their sleeping bags.

Feeling much less....on edge. Stephen smiled at the three girls and climbed into his own sleeping back. At least tonight he wouldn't be dreaming of sugar plums that looked an awful lot like his stepdaughter and her friends.

It didn't take him long to fall asleep and stay that way till the girls started stirring. Even then he lay there with his eyes closed listening to then wake up, in no way shape or form ready to get out of his sleeping bag....it was Sunday and they had a bit of time till Hunter arrived.

If he lay there a little longer Sarai would make breakfast and then he could wake up.

"Morning, Daddy," a soft voice said. Shamira looked down at Stephen with a smile. "Sarai is making French toast, when you're ready to get up."

Stephen groaned, but couldn't hide his smile she called him 'Daddy', opening an eye he looked up at her and winked,"Alright, alright...I'm getting up." He climbed out of bed, hugged Shamira if she was still there and then made his way to the kitchen looking a little bleary eyed.

If it was possible he hugged both the other girls before sitting down at the table and looking at Shahlah,"What's the plan for today? Security system?"

"Not enough time before Hunter gets home," Shahlah said with a laugh. "Between the three of us, though, we'll get everything installed and updated this week."

"And take care of Hunter and you," Shamira said with a smile. "By the way, I'm not a virgin."

That particular announcement was met with a lot of coughing and choking on half chewed bited.

"We had been talking about sex before you woke up," Shamira explained to Stephen. "Shahlah and Sarai are virgins, but I'm not."

"Shamira, that discussion, was, well," Sarai began. The blue eyed Chinese teen looked perplexed.

"But I thought we could discuss this freely," she said, a bit confused. Shahlah was embarrassed by her friend's bluntness, but also slightly amused. Shamira was the oddest combination of naivete and ageless wisdom. "Should we ask who?" Shahlah asked.

"Not who. What," Shamira replied. "A balance beam when I was practicing a few years ago."

"Oh," Sarai said. "Shamira, that just tore your..." Sarai looked over at Stephen, and turned a little brighter red. "Well, anyway, until someone well...interacts with you..."

Now Shamira was red. "Okay, then I'm still a virgin too."

"And I'm sure that's a conversation we should table for another time," Sarai said. "But we'll schedule the upgrade to the security system this week. Is that okay with you---Daddy?" The last was said with a little tone of sarcasm, but there was also something a little sincere about the way she said it too.

Stroking his mustache he nodded at Shahlah's update, smiling as Sharmira said they'd take care of them and then his eye bulged, just a little as she made that announcement. He didn't add anything, listening as the three of them bantered but he interjected just briefly,"You can discuss freely, Shamira." He gave the other two a look, that almost dissolved under the answer to who,"A hymen, Sarai, it's not a bad word....it's just a bit of membrane, nothing exciting."

He nodded at Sarai's question,"That's fine.", he gave her a look and added,"My girl." Before shaking his head and sighed,"Now, girls, you are all three smart enough to understand the mechanics of sex....I know that at least one of you has had the talk." He looked at Shahlah at that,"But I want to extend the invitation, even if it is never needed, if you have questions or concerns I'm always available.....it can be embarrassing but I want you to know anything you might want to ask, even things you think are weird or stupid, ask, okay?"

Smirking he added,"Don't google any questions on school computers either." Chuckling at the three of them he was still amazed that in this day and age these three beautiful girls still hadn't been chased to the ends of the earth by some boy with an iota of sense to see past their intelligence and desire to hide their beauty,"Now.....any other topics that I need to know about, Shamira?" Seemed like she'd say anything if the others hadn't specifically asked her not to.

Shamira looked at Shahlah and Sarai, seeming to panic at that question.

"It's okay, Shamira, I'll take that question," Sarai answered. "She doesn't want to lie to you," she told Stephen, "But she doesn't want hurt you either. Especially not your pride. We, the three of us, well, we have a patent, two of them. One in my name, one in Shamira's, but all three of us worked on them, so we share it. And..." Sarai looked at Shahlah, who turned to her father.

"We, uh...Dad, I knew Mom tried to clean you out, or, well, we didn't know much, well we didn't, but..."Shahlah shrugged, looking defeated. "Well, now we know, and we found where Mom put the money, so, we were going to take care of expenses and other things around here, with our patent money...it's not a fortune, not even close, but it will let us take care of food and components for the security system and...well, once we get security taken care of, we were going to get your money back. The money mom took. Did I mention we know where it is?"

All three girls looked very nervous now, giving Stephen their best soulful stares.

Stephen saw the panic, and felt a wave of anxiety grip him, his eyes swiveling to Sarai and watching her as she explained, his eyebrow rising as he leaned back crossing his arms at first he was confused about where this was going, but as he switched to Shahlah he started to look a little angry, just a touch and he sighed once he was done. Breathing in and out he looked at them, starting on Shamira, then looking at Sarai and finally on his step daughter and he let out a long slow breath.

"Girls, I appreciate your concern, I do have money. She couldn't get to my own money, and I make a good income. I am pleased that you are generous enough to share your money, and have no problem if you want to contribute, I can manage on my own...it might be tight for me for a few months, but I'll be fine." He looked at the three of them, his brow furrowing as he looked a little more angry,"What I don't want is the three of you involved in anything illegal.....I don't want to put you in danger. It's not pride, it's not about money....she hurt me, she took my money and that's her fault but if I let you do something illegal then I am in the wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right, do you understand?"

"Okay," Shamira said with a nod. Sarai and Shahlah shared a look, as if there would be a more clandestine discussion on the matter later, but they wouldn't push it now.

"Well, we should get cleaned up," Sarai said, lifting her arm up and taking a dramatic sniff. "Definitely need a shower." With a laugh, all three girls gave Stephen a hug and headed upstairs.

Once all the hugs were done Stephen went down to have his own shower in the office bathroom before getting dressed, locking away all his pictures and moving to the lounge to clean up the sleep over clutter. He was aware that there would be difficult questions asked if people figured out he was playing sleep over's with three 18 year olds in nothing but sleep shirts and little white undies.

He smirked at the thought of the three of them wrestling, and then shook his head, moving around the house doing general clean up as he did. Before moving back to his office to do a little drawing on his own, knowing the girls would get him if he was needed. He did make sure he had a timer set so he could be there when Hunter got back.

All the girls were dressed and presentable when Hunter came home. Shahlah and Shamira fussed over him while Sarai had a talk with the mother who had brought Hunter home.

Later that evening in the family room, Hunter and Shamira were having a Jenga session, while Sarai and Shahlah had their heads together over a laptop.

"So who's going to take care of the biometrics talk with Dad?" Shahlah asked, looking between her two friends. "For the security system," she added, looking at her father.

"I'll do it," Shamira said, not looking up from her game. She deftly removed a piece from the tower, much to the disappointment of Hunter. "I need to review with him the updates on the computer system anyway. Can we talk on Tuesday night, Daddy, after we get this one off to bed?" The last was said with a tickle attack on Hunter just as he was reaching for a piece on the tower. The motion made the tower collapse with Hunter shouting no fair between giggles. As it was, he didn't look too disappointed, but he did demand a rematch and a promise of no tickling.

"We'll see," Shamira said, sticking her tongue at the little boy.

Stephen had been sitting reading, enjoying the time with his family as they started talking about him, his head popping up and he stroked his mustache, smiling at Shamira,"Yes, that's fine, Shamira. Whatever night works for you....is this going to be a lengthy talk?" Biometrics? Computer update? Well seemed like he was going to be in for a rather significant upgrade on his security, the advantages of being surrounded by girl geniuses.

He laughed at the interaction between Shamira and Hunter and shook his head,"Tuesday night, Shamira, it's a date." Looking at the other two he sighed and gave them a wink before turning to his book and reading. It wasn't too long before they were putting Hunter to bed and then he sent the girls up, they had to get some homework done he was sure and he needed to consider what he was going to do with his evenings now that he no longer had any alcohol in his house.

Drawing was the obvious answer and before long he was doodling before bed. The week was going to be another peaceful one he hoped.

Monday and Tuesday went by without major drama. Mostly. There were lively conversations throughout the house involving two or even all three of the teens concerning upgrades. Shahlah's and Sarai's conversations could be quite animated, if esoteric. Discussions with Shamira tended to be less dramatic, as it was hard to respond to Shamira's quiet assertions with any amount of boisterousness without feeling ridiculous. Not that Shamira got her way all the time. But her quiet way was contagious.

One of the girls seemed to be in the home office all the time, since that was where the home's internet hub was. Shahlah and Sarai could be rather abrupt if Stephen tried to engage them in conversation, though Shamira would quietly listen before getting back to work.

At the supper table on Tuesday evening, the girls were talking about different things, making sure to include Hunter in the table discussion by asking him what had been happening in his day. As they cleared the table, Shahlah said, "Hey, Dad, what would you think about a jacuzzi on the deck?"

Shamira actually perked up at the thought. "I am not a good an artist as you, Daddy, but it would be an interesting project to design. Something..." she looked thoughtful for a moment, then shook her head. "Perhaps it would be best to complete our current project before proposing a new one. Speaking of which, we have a briefing to do this evening," she said with a smile. It appeared that Shamira was becoming more comfortable with everyone in her present environment, though a stranger would still make her draw into herself.

Stephen stayed out of the girls way, he knew enough about their hyper focused ways not to get into anything he didn't understand anyway.

So it was at supper he raised an eyebrow at the jacuzzi question,"It would increase the value of the house...but why? You guys planning on inviting people over that need a jacuzzi?"

Smiling at Shamira, again he couldn't sent the quiet girl anything,"Well, when you serve it to me as an art project how can I say no? But I do agree finish the one project first....then we can start on the other."

He smirked at Shamira,"I feel like I'm going to the head masters office with all this talk of briefings. Let's get Hunter to bed first but then we can....my office, sweetheart?" He asked Shamira a twinkle in his eye.

"We were thinking of you, old man," Sarai answered with a laugh, cutting off Shahlah's reply. "We heard the way you moan and groan if you've been sleeping on the couch."

Even Shamira giggled at Sarai's impertinence.

"I'll make sure Hunter gets his homework done, and come see you afterwards," Shamira promised. Hunter groaned dramatically, but dutifully followed Shamira upstairs to his bedroom.

Shamira disappeared for the rest of the evening. Shahlah and Sarai were stretched out on the safe, nestled at opposite ends with their own laptops, occasionally exchanging cryptic comments, but pretty much focusing on whatever they were individually working on.

About ten o'clock, Shamira came down the stairs in her bathrobe, with her usual gray sleep shirt underneath.

"Hunter is asleep, and I have my English paper ready for first review," Shamira said.

"Which is not due for another two months," Sarai said. "You're the bane of procrastinators everywhere."

Shimira giggled, then asked, "Where's your father?"

"In his office," Shahlah replied. "Try to keep your explanations monosyllabic."

"Be nice," Shamirah admonished.

Shahlah laughed. "Always. You taking the guest bedroom tonight?" she asked as she and Sarai stood up.

Shamira nodded.

"Good. Cuz I love your Dad, Shahlah, but I got a feeling Shamira is going to have to explain some stuff three or four times before he picks everything up. This way, she won't wake us up when she's finally done."

All the girls laughed as they hugged each other good night. Shimari went to Stephen's office door and knocked on it while the other two teens went up to Shahlah's bedroom.

"You're not to old for me to put you over my knee, Sarai!", was Stephen's half joking comment to her jab at his age but he laughed as well, the couch could be hard on him.

He was, unsurprisingly, drawing when the knock sounded this time it was work and on his computer, the only light in the office was the computer screen highlighting his pale skin as he looked up,"Come in...."

He smiled at the Shamira, looking at her blue eyes as he nodded,"Alright....let me just save this then you can 'brief' me...." He reached up and turned on the desk light blinking a little in the change of light and gestured to the chair opposite him,"Tell me what you got girl?"

"First, we will go over biometrics," Shamira began, her voice quiet but also very businesslike. We're going to install three of them in your office. The first two will scan your fingerprints, one on your computer, and one for a safe box for important documents. The fingerprint scanner on your computer can also access those accounts we can set up that to require a biometric entry to access. Next, we'll also put a biometric lock on the internet hub." Shamira paused, then confessed quietly. "Your daughter wants to put a facial recognition scanner, but that's just...well, it's silly." Shamira was clearly embarrassed to say this about her friend, but she continued. "It's just drama. A high point fingerprint scanner is just as effective, and not as costly. We've also gone through the house and updated all the devices in the house on the wifi that were left on factory settings. I can put the one on your computer now, if you don't mind. Also, you need to update all your passwords. I'll help you make sure there strong enough."

Back
Top Bottom