Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Draw your own conclusion (for Tarrakhash and Blurugirl)

Blurugirl

Star
Shahlah Jacobson thought she had a perfect life. Mostly.

25680849-256-k683293.jpg

Granted, her life hadn't started off perfectly, mostly or otherwise. Her father had become enamored with an Iranian man, and Shahlah had been the result of the romance. But the romance quickly devolved into abuse and control from her biological father, who left her mother and her when Shahlah was five,

No problem. When Shahlah was nine, Shahlah's mother would meet the man who would become Shahlah's stepfather.

commander-pixis-9682-normal.jpg

Shahlah loved her stepfather. But she loved all her family. Shahlh's stepfather was a commercial artist who still kept tabs with his classical roots. He was successful enough that he could run his own business out of their office. But he also taught an art history class at the local college, and drew "non-commercially", as he called it. And though Shahlah had no talent of her own, her stepfather made sure Shahlah was still introduced to his world. He had not only taught her about different artists and artistic movements throughout history, but also how to appreciate and critically analyze art as a whole.

Shahlah had a good relationship with her mother. Mostly. Well, Shahalah's felt her slightly nerdy mathlete daughter should be outgoing, and she definitely did not appreciate the mostly frumpy, form hiding clothes her eighteen year old daughter wore. But Shahlah still appreciated her mother. Well, things had become strained between Shahlah's mother and stepfather, and she knew her stepfather spent some nights on the couch in his office, but he always said that was because he was working late. And if the two were having problems, they were going to great lengths not to expose their kids to their marital strife.

And Shahlah adored her little five year old brother. Mostly.

Hunter was blonde and blue eyed (the same as everyone else in the family except Shahlah) and was just as sweet as he could be. He would sit by Shahlah on the couch, cuddle up to her, and ask her for a story if she wasn't busy. Or just sit there and be sweet and good if she was busy.

Hunter was perfect. Mostly.

Except Hunter would draw on anything if given a chance. In response to Hunter's artistic exuberance, the walls were painted with wipeable paints, Hunter was given special crayons, and anything you didn't want drawn on, was locked up and put away. Because Hunter would listen and obey about everything except drawing.

Which is where the story begins.

Shahlah's stepfather would keep his office locked, to ensure that Hunter didn't draw on any of the more expensive books he had on his shelves. In addition, all important papers were kept locked in the bottom drawer of the office.

Shahlah and her mother had keys to the office, and Shahlah went into the office one to use the family printer. While she was printing out a paper due on Monday, she noticed the bottom drawer of the desk was ajar. She was about to close the drawer when a folder in it caughter eye. It was titled "Life Drawings." Shahlah immediately knew that meant Nude Sketches. Although she was a modest young woman (overly modest, in her mother's opinion), Shahlah wasn't shocked about the idea of her father making nude sketches. That's what artists did, after all. She would have been more shocked if her father made landscape paintings. He did have curt words about that sort of thing.

Curious, Shahlah pulled out the folder and began flipping through it. She didn't recognize some of the models, of course, but assumed they were student models her father had met at the college. One of the models, though, looked familiar to Shahlah. It took the teen a few minutes to recognize who the nude woman was in those sketches. It was HER!

Shahal was more than a little shocked that her father has been imagining her nude. Well, he had not only been imagining, he had been mentally airbrushing the nude mental image of his stepdaughter. The young woman in these pictures was gorgeous! It was sort of like the optimized version of what Shahlah thought she could ever aspire to.

Probably the only thing her stepfather had not improved on, Shahlah though with a self-conscious smirk, was the size of Shahlah's breasts in the sketches. But then she couldn't really fault her father on that. After all, with the frumpy clothes she made sure she was wearing any time she stepped out of her room, he had no idea on how to guess. The breasts in the sketches looked to be about a cup smaller than Shahlah's D cup.

Still, the part of Shahlah's mind that her stepfather had trained to look at a drawing analytically thought they were good, if woefully inaccurate. So Shahlah took a couple of post its from the desk, wrote some critiques, attached it to the drawings, then returned them to the bottom drawer. This time, though, she made sure the bottom drawer was locked. Hunter definitely didn't need to get to those pictures!

Chuckling, Shahlah locked up her father's office, headed to her bedroom, did a few things on the compute, then called it a night. At ten o'clock on a Friday night, Shahlah was happily asleep in her own bedroom.

Last edited:
On one hand, Hunter's reaction to the news of the fact that his mother was not going to be returning was something of an anticlimax. Yes, he was disappointed, but it was clear that he didn't fully realize that his mother was not only gone for a while, she might, and probably was, gone for good. Hunter was more focused on the fact that two of his favorite people outside of his immediate family would be moving in. Not only that, but at least one of the three girls would be giving him their full attention.

Shamira played Jenga with him, then made sure that he was caught up on all his homework. Sarai made supper, then gave him the best bedtime story. And Shahlah made sure his clothes were ready for kindergarten.

The combination of staying up late the previous night, and the excitement of Shamira and Sarai moving in, wore little Hunter out. Sarai had only gotten through the verbal equivalent of six panels before Hunter was out like a light. It was still fairly early in the evening when Hunter went to sleep, so Sarai and Shamira, with Shahlah in tow, went to their respective homes to get clothes and other things for the next few day.

The three had just left Shamira's house when Sarai asked, "So this is good for the interim, but what are we going to do for the long run?"

"The long run?" Shahlah asked.

"Well, I don't think your Dad realizes it," Sarai said with a laugh, "But we are all adults, at least in the eyes of the law, if not in those of our respective guardians," Sarai said with a laugh. "And we are all line up with scholarships and extras into some big name colleges, all of them prestigious, and all of them out of state."

That brought a somber air to the car as the trio drove in silence to Shahlah's home. It was a given among them that they would all be going to the same university, and that it wouldn't be the the local university. The local university was good enough, but not in the specialties the three young women would be studying. And since all the universities that the three women were thinking about attending were paying tuition, books, living expenses and other fees, the three young women were free to choose to pick whichever one they pleased, without input from their guardians.

"I hadn't really thought about it," Shahlah said after a few minutes. "I mean, at the beginning of the year, Mom and Dad would still be at home with Hunter. I mean, we'd be home on holidays and summer break, but---well, I haven't even thought about what Mom did means." Shahlah shrugged

"I believe the best course of action might be to focus on right now, and address future consequences later," Shamira offered quietly.

The other two young women agreed, and drove in silence back to Shahlah's house.

----------

The week went by quickly, and surprisingly, well ordered. All three teens were seniors in advanced classes, with quite a lot of self study time allotted for their various class projects. So it wasn't that hard to pick up Hunter after school, and to take him to his various after school activities. Hunter was actually a lot more enthusiastic about these activities, as none of the three girls harped on him about excelling being the only goal he needed to focus on.

Saturday morning came, and Sarai and Hunter were the first two up. Hunter was happily telling Sarai all the things he had done this week while she listened, commented and made breakfast without breaking stride.

Stephen focused on clearing up the legal aspects of what now seemed like a divorce without one party present, but other than that the girls made his life super easy and he was able to plan things knowing he had support. Still he didn't have a restful week with all the paperwork and things he had to figure out. Eventually though it was Saturday and he woke up early, knowing that Hunter would be going to soccer and he'd have some time to draw and lose himself.

So it was he came though yawing and smiling at Sarai,"Ohhh, you're cooking again! Nice...How you doing Hunter?" He rubbed his son's head before going to pour himself some Orange Juice,"What time is Hunter getting picked up?"

"Ten o'clock, by a Mrs. Terrell," Sarai said. "Who wanted to remind you that she's also Special Agent Terrell," the blonde teen added. The last was to put Stephen's mind at ease about Hunter's security.

"And Jacob wanted to know if I can stay at their house tonight," Hunter said, sipping from a glass of orange juice Sarai had handed him.

"Agent Terrell's son," Sarai added.

"I have an overnight bag already packed if you say yes," a voice said from the kitchen doorway. A sleepy Shahlah stood there, tightening the belt on her robe.

"I will set the table for breakfast," Shamira said from behind Shahlah. Unlike her friend, the recently waken Shamira looked well pressed in her appearance and bathrobe. She held out a hand for Hunter, who happily took it and let himself be led to the dining room table.

Stephen smiled at the staccato replies looking between the two...no three of them giving him information and he nods,"Yes, that's fine, Hunter give me a call before you go to bed, Hunter, okay?"

He watched the three girls working together and smiled,"You guys manage this very well...." He chuckled,"I almost don't need to be here. Have a good night, Hunter, but first some breakfast."

After breakfast, it was Shamira who knelt in front of Hunter giving him instructions about how to behave and to call if there was a problem, though it was Sarai who ended up interacting with Mrs. Terrell. Before he left, though, Hunter made sure he gave everyone a hug.

"You know, I was thinking, Mr. Jacobson," Sarai began as they watched Hunter and Mrs. Terrell drive off, "We ought to upgrade your security system. Between me, Shamira and Shahlah, we could give you cutting edge in a weekend."

Stephen was watching the girls interact, giving Hunter a big hug before he left and then stopped listening to Sarai speak and he shrugged,"What do I need better security for? I mean I won't say no, if you girls want to do it I'll get you the parts."

He thought about it a moment, realizing that even if she was gone she might come back and more importantly she might be angry he had stopped her at all,"Actually, yeah, go right ahead let's do it." He was starting to realize the girls were thinking ahead, he was dealing with the hear and now but they wouldn't always be around, they had plans, dreams....and he had to raise Hunter, alone....he was too old to start dating again, surely?

He dismissed that idea and he smiled,"You want to try and do that this weekend or next?"

"Plan this weekend, upgrade the next?" Sarai asked. The other two teens nodded.

"The unfortunate thing, Dad," Shahlah said with a laugh, "Is that we each have our own area of expertise, and so we'd have to have three ways of dealing with the problem. Now we have to make it mesh. Sort of like trying to mesh charcoal and watercolors and acrylic," she explained.

"More like marble and canvas and metal," Sarai countered.

Shimara was letting her two friends rattle on when she asked, "What is your favorite medium, Mr. Jacobson?"

His eyebrow rose slowly at their comments,"Really, what are the areas of expertise?" He had to laugh at the comparisons,"Some of the best art is made with multiple mediums that people thought would never mesh, I'm sure you girls can figure it out between the three of you."

He flicked his eyes to Shimara, her features still caught him off guard with those blue eyes and Asian features mixed in,"Pencil, Shimara, I like the simplicity and the difficulty of expressing different shades with only one real color.....especially difficult things, like Shahlah's skin, Sarai's hair or your eyes...those are difficult and when you get it right....it's astounding!" He smirked,"You have to excuse me if I get a little excited, it's my passion."

"Well, Shamira is our algorithm and coding expert, as well as number theory," Sarai began, "Shahlah is robotics, and I'm general electronics, though we have a lot of overlap."

At the mention of her eyes, Shamira dropped her eyes and blushed.

"He does excellent coloring in, too, Shamira," Sarai added.

"And this relaxes you?" Shamira asked.

He nodded, listening to their areas of expertise and chuckled,"I feel like I'm in the Big Hero 6 series..all these geniuses around me."

Shamira looked so beautiful when she blushed and when she asked her question he nodded,"Yes, I'm sure you have things you do that block out the world, drawing does that for me, brings me into the zone where it's just me and my subject and nothing else exists. It's peaceful...totally."

He sighed,"Weren't we doing a drawing today? Did you have any ideas?"

"I believe we were going to allow you to choose, so that you may exercise your technique," Shamira answered. It looked like Sarai and Shahlah had different ideas, but they conceded Shamira's point.

"Yeah, I guess it's dealer's choice today," Shahlah laughed.

"Dealers choice....", he looked at the three of them, remembering the time he had spent with them over the last few days and one particular set of clothing stuck out in his mind,"I think, girls, if you're up for it. I'd like the three of you in your sleep shirts, like when we did the sleep over, sitting in front of the couch together, like you're watching television."

That had been a special moment, and of course there was the fleeting memory of how attractive they had looked with those sleep shirts tight against them and no bras....although he suspected those would come on today.

The girls looked each at each other and laughed. Even shy Shamiri joined in.

"Well, that has a Brady Bunch vibe going on," Sarai said. "Does it have to be what we were wearing last Saturday, or can what we're wearing underneath our robes right now work?"

He blinked,"I don't know.....what are you wearing this time? I can't say I paid that much attention, I'm just going for the cozy feel." He ran his fingers over his mustache,"Show me, I suppose."

Sarai undid the sash of her bathrobe and swirled around, letting the robe fall to the ground. Underneath she was wearing a sleep shirt similar to the one she wore last week, save this one has Elsa holding an assault rifle, dressed in camos, with the caption "I Got Your Damsel In Distress." It was also obvious by the twirling that Sarai was braless underneath her sleep shirt, as she was last weekend.

"I'm ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille," Sarai said with an exaggerated fluttering of her eyelashes.

Shahlah just rolled her eyes and even Shamira giggled. "One weekend without old movie quotes is all I ask," Shahlah said, removing her robe, revealing a blue sleepshirt with a steampunk girl wearing goggles and holding a steampunkish blowtourh. Shamira took off her own robe and gathered all three robes, folding them and placing them on the couch. Like last time, she was wearing a plain gray sleep shirt. Like Sarai, the other two teens were only wearing panties underneath their sleep shirts. And like Sarai, they weren't aware that Stephen had taken note of that fact.

"So all three of us on the couch, Dad?" Shahlah asked. "Or somewhere else?"

Stephen laughed at Sarai hamming it up and shook his head,"She does seem to have an awful lot of those quotes..." He smiled and gestured to the floor in front of the couch,"No, I was thinking you three could sit next to each other. Shahlah in the middle, her skin will provide contrast, put Sarai and Shamira on either side, maybe resting your heads on her shoulders."

He frowned,"I'll have to move you guys around, Shamira, to get the pose right you going to be okay with that?" If she gave permission he did, he was aiming for a something just north of sultry, he was still determined to show Shahlah how beautiful she was, and today it was time to show her how sexy her and her friends could look....even if that sounded a little creepy when he thought about it,"What do you say?"

"Of course, Mr. Jacobson," Shamira said quietly, her eyes cast downward. The three young women got on the couch, trying to arrange themselves as Stephen had asked. Finally, Sarai too charged, getting Shahlah to sit up straight, with the other two girls tucking their legs underneath themselves and leaning on the shoulder of their friend.

"So put us on our mark, Mr. Jacobson," Sarai said with a smile. "Or since your loco parentis, do we start calling you Dad?"

Stephen smirked at Sarai,"Whatever you feel comfortable, I might look at you a bit strange the first few times you call me that...but you're basically living in the same house now..it's different."

Stephen got busy, aware of Shamira and her issues he started with Sarai, adjusting her legs, the way her sleep shirt fell and then her hair, he did the same for Shahlah and then when he moved to Shamira he was more careful, tapping with a finger and asking her to move rather than just holding on and moving it. Once the clothing and hair was right he adjusted the arms, in a portrait like this with three people it was easy to end up with arms and hands sticking out in places that looked unnatural.

Once he had them all set up he grabbed his sketch pad, his pencil and a chair. Sat for a few moments and then stood up again to straighten the clothing a little more, by now getting caught up so much that he was just touching all three without thinking about it, just trying to get the right look. In a bit he was satisified and he sat down again and began to sketch. After an hour or so he got up again to move some lights around as things got darker but it didn't take long for him to get a pretty good facsmile of the girls down and then it was all shading.

This time he did it the opposite way, starting with Shamira and her eyes, then Sarai and her hair and finally Shahlah and her skin it was well and truly dark by the time he sighed and stretched his arm,"Right....girls.....what do you think?" He had taken a bit of a risk, the picture did not portray them as young girls, it portrayed them as attractive and sultry woman....the woman he could see them all turning into, and he wasn't sure how the girls would react.

Particularly not Shamira, but they had give him so much, the least he could do was show them what they really were and boost their self confidence, that wasn't a terrible thing to want, right?

All three young women stared at the pictured, stunned.

Sarai was the first one to respond with an "Oh my!"

The women in the picture were sexy, alluring, beautiful...not how the girls saw themselves at all. They merely saw themselves as themselves. But the position of their legs, the shadow on their faces.

Shamira turned a beet red when she looked at the chest of the drawing of herself, and then at her actual cloth clad breasts, and realized her nipples were visible. She hurriedly crossed her arm across the peak of her breasts, and curled her legs up to her chest besides.

"Wow!" Shahlah said, her jaw literally dropped. "I mean...wow!'

"In the words of Jim Carrey---smoking!" Sarai said. Shahlah laughed, though Shamira was still curled up, beet red. "Mr. Jacob---Dad, I'm just...color me stunned."

Stephen let them look at it, watching their reactions he had expected them to react, but the reaction was even stronger than he expected. Especially with Shamira, leaving the picture there he got up, took ,Shamira's robe from out of the neatly folded pile and moved behind her to drape it over her shoulder before going to sit back in his seat.

He turned the picture and looked at it himself,"You girls have grown so much, you're not little girls and the world doesn't see you that way." He looked at Shahlah, smiling at her,"When I started drawing Shay it was to help her see how beautiful she is....."

There was no need to go into details about how that had started and he shrugged,"You two got caught up in it. But you all know you are smart, resourceful and even deadly", he made some martial arts moves in the air with his hands giving Shamira a smile,"But you can't see what the world can see you as....so there it is....lots of words to say you're great girls and I love you guys..."

He smirked at Sarai,"But yes....Smoking!"

Shamiriashrugged the robe off, obviously not in a mood to be placated. Her eyes actually narrowed (some might say dangerously) at Stephen's motions mimicking (or perhaps mocking) her martial arts skills.

"Hey, don't be that way," Sarai said, kneeling by her friend (and holding a hand palm up toward Stephen, indicating he should keep his distance and/or keep his mouth shut). "You look really, really good. And this is just for the four of us. Nobody else?"

"Nobody else?" Shamira asked, looking at Shahlah (and pointedly not at Stephen).

"Just the four of us," Shahlah promised, also giving her stepfather a pointed "Keep your mouth shut" look.

"Why don't you two hang out, and me and Mr. Ja---Dad will go get supper started."

Sarai motioned for Stephen to follow her into the kitchen. "You know she could hand you your butt without breaking a sweat, right?"

Sarai then looked down at herself and shyly asked, "So do you really think I'm that smoking?"

Last edited:
Stephen took the warning, he had already got it at the narrowed eyes and sat back trying to stay out of the Shamira situation. He watched as Shahlah and Sarai diffused the tension.

He got up following Sarai into the kitchen and once he got there he smiled at her question,"Very aware, Sarai, I know she's trusted me easily but you guys have to remember I've only met her a couple of times. I'm still human, I'm going to make mistakes with her from time to time.....should I apologize? I don't want her upset with me, she's really just a lovely girl."

His eyebrow rose at the question from her and he chuckled and then paused and frowned as he started gathering the things they'd need to cook and he paused again, stopping to look at Sarai,"I was going to say something kind of joking or funny...but I think you're asking seriously so I'm going to answer that way, even if it sounds weird." He reached up and tilted Sarai's chin so he could look in her eyes,"What I saw I drew, you are possibly one of the most beautiful gi....woman that I know. Seriously, any man or woman you chose to be with is going to be the luckiest person I know. Smart, sassy, beautiful....the whole package."

Shrugging he chuckled,"Oh, and you can cook too...what are we doing here? Other than stopping Shamira from beating me up because of my big mouth?"

"Oh, I don't think Shamira would beat you up," Sarai said, as she handed Stephen a knife. "And you're chopping onions and peppers."

"Shamira just doesn't like getting thrown into the deep end. Which you kind of did, especially when you drew, well, you know," Sarai said with a blush as she looked down at her chest, where the indents of her nipples were visible. "I think I would have run up and put on a bra myself, but I guess it's a little too late for that. Heavy cream, heavy cr---there it is," she said, bending over and reaching back into the refrigerator. "I guess I didn't realize how much was on display...or how much it was appreciated?" she asked, feeling a little bold as she stood up with her chest out.

He found a knife and took a cutting board, gathering peppers and onions together and he shrugged,"I know, I took a chance, but Shahlah keeps blaming things on how well I drew. So I felt like I needed to...I don't know, shock her a little bit, confront her with herself, and I suppose Shamira got caught up a little. Maybe I should have done something a little softer for her first time." He shrugged,"Well, hopefully she'll be okay with it...I mean no use crying over spilled milk."

Watching her bush he smiled, his hand rising to run over his mustache, his own skin tinging red as he blushed as well,"Yeah...I suppose it is too late." He shrugged as she spoke although he froze mid cut as she pushed her chest out, trying to figure out a good way to navigate this, in the end he decided to just keep going with honesty, these girls were too smart for him to try and lie about it now,"As I said, you are a beautiful woman, Sarai, all three of you are....and I'm an artist, I appreciate the human form whoever it may belong to."

He cut a little more and chuckled,"But yes, you have a very beautiful form, Sarai and it is appreciated."

Sarai ducked her head, beet red, but there was a pleased smile on her face as well. "Well, why don't you go out there and see how everyone is doing, and I'll get this bisque read while you do so? And just tell Shamira that you're sorry you took liberties, but that you find her very beautiful. Inside and outside. Believe it or not, you're one of the few guys she likes. Just don't take advantage of it," Sarai said with a laugh.

Back
Top Bottom