Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[NSFW] Maid RPG: The Maids of Primrose Manor

LordLicentious

Digital Bohemian
Dawn breaks above the Foggy Hills of Dornamoor, casting the idyllic nation of Artevia in a gentle glow. The ever-lovely Primrose Manor is bathed in the morning light, the lake on the western end of the grounds sparkling from this first kiss of sunlight. The Master of Primrose Manor, Crown Prince Johan von Artevia... continues to sleep.

Eight in the morning breaks above the Foggy Hills of Dornamoor, and the Master of Primrose Manor finally slumps out of bed, lazily rubbing the sleep from his eyes. His slender figure stands at six feet, two inches tall, currently bent over, searching for where he'd left his glasses when he went to bed last night. When he finally locates the errant spectacles, he dons them, and turns to face the day. He then decides to instead catch just another few minutes of shuteye.

Half past ten breaks above the Foggy Hills of Dornamoor, and it's becoming clear that if the Master is going to be coaxed out of bed anytime before noon, it's going to require direct intervention by his servants.

Objectives:
  • Get the Master out of bed. (Default Attribute: Affection)
    1. Wake Master (Diff. 12)
    2. Groom Master's hair (Diff. 6)
    3. Optional: Take advantage of possible moment alone with Master
    4. Dress Master (Diff. 8)
  • Make and serve a lavish breakfast before Master is finished dressing. (Default Attribute: Skill)
    • Eight-cheese omelette (two eggs) (Diff. 8)
    • Four strips of bacon, not too crispy (Diff. 6)
    • Hash browned potatoes (Diff. 4)
    • Blueberry crepes with sweet cream (Diff. 8)
    • A single buttered biscuit, baked to perfection (Diff. 12)
    • Orange juice (Diff. 4)
    • Milk (Diff. 4)

Last edited:
It was another lovely morning in the Primrose Estate. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining, and the servants were going about their business. All that was missing was the Master of the Estate, who seemed to be indulging in his ability to do whatever he wanted, to not leave his bedroom for the morning.

That was why Eleanor was currently walking down the halls, very energetic and lively for the morning. After all, someone needed to go get Johan up, and she aimed for that to be her. At the very least it would be more productive than her muddling about in the kitchen with her admittedly mediocre skills there. The last thing she wanted to do was humiliate herself by making bad food because she wasn't 'feminine enough'.

Still, there were benefits to it. If she got there first then she would have some alone time with Johan, with whatever state she found him in. Now that was a thought to make her heartbeat quicken in anticipation. It was just a matter of getting there first. And the only one who came close to her in speed was that girl Suzu so her odds were pretty good.

"Alright Eleanor, you've got this," she said, psyching herself up for the morning encounter. To earn his eye, that was what she wanted. And she was not going to let anyone get in her way of that!

It's half past ten, and Irin is starting to grow slightly... concerned. It was a lovely morning, the weather was nice, and the day looked like it was going to be a good one. There was just one issue.

The master of the manor, the Crown Prince, was nowhere to be seen. In all likelihood, he was still asleep, which was a slight issue. After all, if Johan slept through the morning, he'd miss breakfast!

So, in order to ensure the master would not miss breakfast, someone would have to wake him up, and Irin wanted to be that someone. There was just a sliiiight problem, though, and that was getting there. You see, Irin... wasn't fast. At least, not as fast as some of the other maids.

Fortunately for Irin, though, she had a trick up the sleeves of her maid outfit. She had magic after all, so she could get herself to other parts of the manor more easily. She could even put herself right inside the Master's bedroom! Though, that wasn't very proper. Instead, she'd put herself near the door to his room, and then politely and properly knock!

Reaching into the sleeve of her dress, she pulls out a small piece of paper. On it, her few most important spells, kept in her sleeve for convenience. With a smile, she begins reciting the teleportation spell, closing her eyes and visualizing where she wants to go... and then vanishing.

Moments later, she reappears, having placed herself near the door to the master's bedroom. A simple left turn right here should bring her to right in front of the door, so she turns and walks before opening her eyes...

...only to collide with a wall. Her spell had placed her in the right area, just a bit off from where she'd hoped. Staggering back and rubbing her forehead, she realizes that she's not the only one intending to wake up the master, as a different maid - Eleanor - was there too.

"A...Ah, Eleanor!" Irin says, giving a small wave. "I was... just about to wake the Master! What are you here for?"

Of course, Irin knew that Eleanor was probably there for the same reason as she was, but part of Irin hoped she could convince her to let Irin wake Johan instead...

When morning rolls around, it's time for breakfast. Except for Kiera, she's the one making it this time. She strides over to the kitchen and slams the doors open. Light from the other room falls on the kitchen through the open door, decorating the front of her body in a dark shadow and casting her own shadow into the kitchen. Her eyes scanned the room before her. She didn't want to be here but it's not like she had a choice. It was either be a maid or find some other way to make a copious amount of money. She thinks back to what she was told about the menu for today.

"Eight Cheese Omelettes, Bacon, Buttered Biscuit, Blueberry crepes... Damn, this dude likes to eat a lot" There was no way she could cook all these stuff. Kiera was no master chief. She had gotten decent at cooking from trying to make instant ramen more palatable and from tossing random food items in hot oil. Out of all the things that was on the breakfast menu, bacon strips was something she was confident she would be able to make as she had done it many times before.

She stares off into the dark kitchen unable to see anything. In her rush to get breakfast ready, she forgot to turn of the lights and was now standing in front of a dark kitchen. With a swift swing of her hand she turns the lights on. "NOW I'm ready to get the bacon... wait that didn't sound right for some reason." She strides in to the kitchen and starts the cooking process.

She forcefully opens the fridge door and takes out a chunk of bacon and a large knife. Kiera cuts the bacon into perfect slices, not too thick or too thin. While slicing the meat her mind starts to wander, "Hot Damn! These bacon slices are going better than ever. I wonder if the boss would appreciate all this work I'm putting in for him."

Her brain begins to conjure up a scenario: Johan, takes a bite of the bacon and puts the strip down on his plate. Rubbing the small amount of grease from his lips he elegantly walks up to Kiera. "That bacon was so amazing, I had to thank the chef myself." He then leans in for a kiss and then... Pain. A searing pain in her finger. While day dreaming about romancing the master, Kiera accidentally cuts her finger. She clutches the bleeding finger in pain and screams obscenities. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING!? ARGH THIS HURTS SO MUCH IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY! ARGH!"

[Final Roll Total 4*3 = 12]

Last edited:
"A...Ah, Eleanor!" Irin says, giving a small wave. "I was... just about to wake the Master! What are you here for?"

Of course, Irin knew that Eleanor was probably there for the same reason as she was, but part of Irin hoped she could convince her to let Irin wake Johan instead...

Nearing the Master bedroom, Eleanor was distracted from her swift walk by the sound of someone running into something. She was almost there, so close to what she wanted to do, yet she slowed to look and see what it was. After all, that person might need help.

Her query was quickly answered as Irin stepped into view with a wave. "Good morning," she called back with a nod of her head. At least she hadn't had the misfortune to run into something along the way.

Still, it was no surprise that Irin was here to wake up Johan as well. She had expected others would have the same thought as her anyway. It was just too bad that they had arrived here at about the same time, otherwise her plan would have been flawless. "Oh, you too?" she asked, not really making an effort to hide that she had expected something this would happen.

A hand rose, tugging at her collar for a moment before she flashed the girl a smile. "I was here to do that too. And I'm not sure the Master needs two people to wake him up, no matter how tired he is." And that left them in quite the situation didn't it? After a moment she tensed, just in case Irin decided to make a move for the door rather than keep talking. It didn't hurt to be prepared.

A hand rose, tugging at her collar for a moment before she flashed the girl a smile. "I was here to do that too. And I'm not sure the Master needs two people to wake him up, no matter how tired he is." And that left them in quite the situation didn't it? After a moment she tensed, just in case Irin decided to make a move for the door rather than keep talking. It didn't hurt to be prepared.

Irin frowns slightly as Eleanor confirms that she was there for the same reason as Irin was. It didn't surprise her, but it did pose a minor issue. After all, it was pretty clear both of them wanted alone time with the master...

"Hmm... Yeah, you have a point..." Irin mutters, trying to come up with a solution. She could make a run for the door, but there was no way that was going to work, and even with her magic she would likely not be able to... persuade Eleanor to let her do the waking up...

"How about... I wake him up today... And then I'll make sure you're the one who gets to wake him tomorrow~?" Irin says, flashing a smile as she hoped Eleanor would accept her offer, taking a step or two closer to the other maid - and the door - as she does so.

Irin frowns slightly as Eleanor confirms that she was there for the same reason as Irin was. It didn't surprise her, but it did pose a minor issue. After all, it was pretty clear both of them wanted alone time with the master...

"Hmm... Yeah, you have a point..." Irin mutters, trying to come up with a solution. She could make a run for the door, but there was no way that was going to work, and even with her magic she would likely not be able to... persuade Eleanor to let her do the waking up...

"How about... I wake him up today... And then I'll make sure you're the one who gets to wake him tomorrow~?" Irin says, flashing a smile as she hoped Eleanor would accept her offer, taking a step or two closer to the other maid - and the door - as she does so.

A hum escaped as Eleanor thought, head tilted slightly as she considered the offer made to her. It seemed reasonable on the surface, there was just one flaw to it. Specifically, what she would be getting in return for going along with this. After all, it was dependent on someone who wasn't Irin, and she could not make any guarantees for something like that.

"Alright," she replied after a few moments, grinning at the same time. "But if he doesn't need to be woken up tomorrow then you owe me a favor." That way she would be able to make up for any potential outcome that might occur tomorrow.

And if she didn't go along with it, well, that way Eleanor would be able to hold it against her for forever.

For now, she waited to make sure that the alteration was okay before moving out of the way. There would be no trickery here, not on her watch!

A hum escaped as Eleanor thought, head tilted slightly as she considered the offer made to her. It seemed reasonable on the surface, there was just one flaw to it. Specifically, what she would be getting in return for going along with this. After all, it was dependent on someone who wasn't Irin, and she could not make any guarantees for something like that.

"Alright," she replied after a few moments, grinning at the same time. "But if he doesn't need to be woken up tomorrow then you owe me a favor." That way she would be able to make up for any potential outcome that might occur tomorrow.

And if she didn't go along with it, well, that way Eleanor would be able to hold it against her for forever.

For now, she waited to make sure that the alteration was okay before moving out of the way. There would be no trickery here, not on her watch!

Irin grins and nods, content with the alteration. Owing someone a favour wasn't that bad, and being allowed to wake the master would certainly more than make up for it. And if the master slept in tomorrow? Then she'd owe nobody a favour, all she'd have to do is help Eleanor get to the master first!

"We have a deal~" Irin responds, stepping towards the door. "I'll make sure you're the one who gets to wake him tomorrow, or I'll owe you a favour!"

With that out of the way, Irin quietly opens the door to the master bedroom, then just as quietly closes it behind her as she carefully makes his way to where Johan was sleeping, trying her best not to wake him too soon. A smile creeps across her face as she leans forward, beginning to softly speak as she gently shakes the Master's shoulder.

"Master... Master Johan... it's time to wake up..." She says, trying her best to gently wake the master up, smiling as she does so. "It's almost eleven... you'll miss lunch... Master Johan, wake up..."

When morning rolls around, it's time for breakfast. Except for Kiera, she's the one making it this time. She strides over to the kitchen and slams the doors open. Light from the other room falls on the kitchen through the open door, decorating the front of her body in a dark shadow and casting her own shadow into the kitchen. Her eyes scanned the room before her. She didn't want to be here but it's not like she had a choice. It was either be a maid or find some other way to make a copious amount of money. She thinks back to what she was told about the menu for today.

"Eight Cheese Omelettes, Bacon, Buttered Biscuit, Blueberry crepes... Damn, this dude likes to eat a lot" There was no way she could cook all these stuff. Kiera was no master chief. She had gotten decent at cooking from trying to make instant ramen more palatable and from tossing random food items in hot oil. Out of all the things that was on the breakfast menu, bacon strips was something she was confident she would be able to make as she had done it many times before.

She stares off into the dark kitchen unable to see anything. In her rush to get breakfast ready, she forgot to turn of the lights and was now standing in front of a dark kitchen. With a swift swing of her hand she turns the lights on. "NOW I'm ready to get the bacon... wait that didn't sound right for some reason." She strides in to the kitchen and starts the cooking process.

She forcefully opens the fridge door and takes out a chunk of bacon and a large knife. Kiera cuts the bacon into perfect slices, not too thick or too thin. While slicing the meat her mind starts to wander, "Hot Damn! These bacon slices are going better than ever. I wonder if the boss would appreciate all this work I'm putting in for him."

Her brain begins to conjure up a scenario: Johan, takes a bite of the bacon and puts the strip down on his plate. Rubbing the small amount of grease from his lips he elegantly walks up to Kiera. "That bacon was so amazing, I had to thank the chef myself." He then leans in for a kiss and then... Pain. A searing pain in her finger. While day dreaming about romancing the master, Kiera accidentally cuts her finger. She clutches the bleeding finger in pain and screams obscenities. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING!? ARGH THIS HURTS SO MUCH IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY! ARGH!"

It was at that moment that Suzu entered the kitchen, sniffing the air much like a dog would. Her dainty and clean uniform didn't seem to match the rest of her: wild, unkempt blue hair that covered her back and shoulders; skin darkened from the sun; a tight, muscular body that made her clothes stretch; and the gauze wrapped around her hands up to her wrists. Her nostrils flared wide with each sniff, and the scent of either blood or sliced pig seemed to pull her into the room. It was only when she was peering around Kiera's arm that she acknowledged her.

With a final sniff, she said, "Oh, jeez, Kiera. You gotta be more careful. Here, lemme see that." Taking Kiera's hand with a firm but not forceful touch, Suzu brought the cut finger to her face, where it threatened to disappear between her lips. Behind them were a pair of stubby, pronounced--and pristine--canines.

Irin grins and nods, content with the alteration. Owing someone a favour wasn't that bad, and being allowed to wake the master would certainly more than make up for it. And if the master slept in tomorrow? Then she'd owe nobody a favour, all she'd have to do is help Eleanor get to the master first!

"We have a deal~" Irin responds, stepping towards the door. "I'll make sure you're the one who gets to wake him tomorrow, or I'll owe you a favour!"

Watching as Irin departed, Eleanor was left wondering if she had made a terrible mistake just now. Who knew what sorts of deviant things she might end up doing to the Master. If he was soiled at her hands, then Eleanor didn't know what she would do with herself! Especially since she had played a part in allowing it to occur.

That just left her. On her own. With nothing to do. She was still not going anywhere near the kitchen and whatever debacle might result from that. But what could she do instead? She'd get in trouble if she was caught just wandering around the mansion when she was supposed to be working, and no one in their right mind would want that to happen. She just needed to come up with something.

In a flash an idea came, causing her to snap her fingers. "That's it!" she exclaimed happily. She could get the dishes in the dining room! Someone would have to do that after alll. And how hard could carrying and arranging some plates really be? There was no doubt that she would be fine as she quickly made her way to the dining room to get to work.

It was at that moment that Suzu entered the kitchen, sniffing the air much like a dog would. Her dainty and clean uniform didn't seem to match the rest of her: wild, unkempt blue hair that covered her back and shoulders; skin darkened from the sun; a tight, muscular body that made her clothes stretch; and the gauze wrapped around her hands up to her wrists. Her nostrils flared wide with each sniff, and the scent of either blood or sliced pig seemed to pull her into the room. It was only when she was peering around Kiera's arm that she acknowledged her.

With a final sniff, she said, "Oh, jeez, Kiera. You gotta be more careful. Here, lemme see that." Taking Kiera's hand with a firm but not forceful touch, Suzu brought the cut finger to her face, where it threatened to disappear between her lips. Behind them were a pair of stubby, pronounced--and pristine--canines.

Kiera semi-struggles, which is like resisting but not really. She says, "Aie Aie! I can lick my own wounds. You here to took breakfast for the master? I was thinking everyone was planning on leaving all the work to me. I got the bacon covered. It's going really well and ain't no one going to mess with that dish." She huffs a bit but there's not really much she can do without forcefully attempting to take her hand back. Though she chooses not to do that.

Kiera semi-struggles, which is like resisting but not really. She says, "Aie Aie! I can lick my own wounds. You here to took breakfast for the master? I was thinking everyone was planning on leaving all the work to me. I got the bacon covered. It's going really well and ain't no one going to mess with that dish." She huffs a bit but there's not really much she can do without forcefully attempting to take her hand back. Though she chooses not to do that.

If Kiera wasn't going to try escaping, then her finger would go pop! into Suzu's mouth. "Mhm," was all she said. Her cheeks drew in, and she sucked on Kiera's finger. There were no teeth scraping it, but a soft and energetic tongue lapped the cut. All the while Suzu held Kiera's wrist while resting her hand on her hip, looking like she was sucking down soda through a straw.

If Kiera wasn't going to try escaping, then her finger would go pop! into Suzu's mouth. "Mhm," was all she said. Her cheeks drew in, and she sucked on Kiera's finger. There were no teeth scraping it, but a soft and energetic tongue lapped the cut. All the while Suzu held Kiera's wrist while resting her hand on her hip, looking like she was sucking down soda through a straw.

Kiera gives Suzu a weird look. She says, "Come on! Let go! I gotta get back to cooking. You get the other dishes or something. It'll be more helpful thank sucking on my finger all day long." Placing a hand on Suzu's gut Kiera tries to push her away but not hard enough to have her stumble back. It's more like a warning shove. She isn't too comfortable with the licking and is kinda weirded out. Then again, this whole mansion is weird.
"The heck is up with her? Who licks someone else's wounds???"

With a wet pop! Kiera's finger left Suzu's mouth, and she licked her lips. "Uh huh, until you get blood all over the eggs... Not that I'd mind, to be honest." She picked up another knife from the table. "I'll do the cutting today, since you're injured. You can prep the eggs."

Kiera

As you slice your finger, your daydreams turn dark. Visions of burnt bacon and a mangled mess of an omelette fill your mind, followed by the cold, judgmental stare of the Master.

You've taken 4 Stress from your kitchen accident.

Irin

Your gentle voice brings Johan gently out of slumber. His eyes flutter open, focusing on you. "Oh, is it morning already? Good morning, Irin." He sits up with a yawn and stretches, accentuating his limber form. "Just before waking, I had a most lovely vision, of an angel hovering above me." As he tosses off the cover and turns, his legs dropping to the floor, he notices a tenting in his pajamas. "Oh, dear, it seems that lovely vision had more of an effect than I'd thought." He eyes fix on you, full of warmth. "Dear, sweet Irin, might I count on you for this?"

Your excellent Affection result has given the Master morning wood! He's rolled 15 on a Seduction attempt, and clearly wants head! Roll to resist (note that because you must roll, you can't use your zero Athletics to resist).

With a wet pop! Kiera's finger left Suzu's mouth, and she licked her lips. "Uh huh, until you get blood all over the eggs... Not that I'd mind, to be honest." She picked up another knife from the table. "I'll do the cutting today, since you're injured. You can prep the eggs."

Kiera stumbles back and wipes her finger. She quickly gets in front of Suzu and the cutting table with her hands spread to block her "Not today, sis! You do the eggs, I'll do the bacon. I was making the bacon perfectly. This is looking to be the best bacon strips I've made in a long time and you're not stealing that satisfaction from me!"

On one hand Kiera really did like how well the dish had been going before the incident but there was more to it. Bacon was the only thing she was pretty confident in that she'd be able to make. If Suzu made the bacon, she'd have had to work with something else and she'd probably mess up. She would never admit it but she didn't want her spotlight to be taken away from her.

"I'm not going to let my effort get hijacked by someone else. No one's going to make me look bad at my job."

Kiera stumbles back and wipes her finger. She quickly gets in front of Suzu and the cutting table with her hands spread to block her "Not today, sis! You do the eggs, I'll do the bacon. I was making the bacon perfectly. This is looking to be the best bacon strips I've made in a long time and you're not stealing that satisfaction from me!"

On one hand Kiera really did like how well the dish had been going before the incident but there was more to it. Bacon was the only thing she was pretty confident in that she'd be able to make. If Suzu made the bacon, she'd have had to work with something else and she'd probably mess up. She would never admit it but she didn't want her spotlight to be taken away from her.

"I'm not going to let my effort get hijacked by someone else. No one's going to make me look bad at my job."

Suzu stared up Kiera. The latter was a head taller than the former, but Suzu didn't seem to be fazed by that. Then her nostrils flared again as she took in rapid sniffs like a dog smelling someone out. She circled Kiera, getting very close.

"You're kind of a bitch, aren't you?" she said. "I don't mean it like you're a nasty person, but just someone who's not very confident, and kinda submissive. Am I right?" Suzu put the knife back on the counter. "You can finish the bacon. Just be careful, okay?"

Suzu stared up Kiera. The latter was a head taller than the former, but Suzu didn't seem to be fazed by that. Then her nostrils flared again as she took in rapid sniffs like a dog smelling someone out. She circled Kiera, getting very close.

"You're kind of a bitch, aren't you?" she said. "I don't mean it like you're a nasty person, but just someone who's not very confident, and kinda submissive. Am I right?" Suzu put the knife back on the counter. "You can finish the bacon. Just be careful, okay?"

"What did she say to me!?" Before Kiera could explode on Suzu she stopped herself. "Now isn't the time for this. I need to focus." Submissive Kiera was not. Furthermore she wasn't used to people calling her a bitch. Back when she was out with her gang, anyone who said something like that, would get beaten up. As much as she disliked working here, she needed the job. To get out of this hole she's dug herself in, she'd need to please the master... even if she didn't like him. To do that, she needed to not explode at the other maids.

Also, she actually wanted to impress the master with her limited cooking skills. Though that's something won't even admit to herself. It's not like she liked the master or anything. She was doing it for herself and getting out of debt. That's what she tells herself anyway.

She doesn't want to give the master food poisoning so she makes sure to wash her hands and wrap a clean cloth around her cut before getting back to work. With the bacon cut, she heats up the stove, gets the pots and pans ready and begins cooking.

"What did she say to me!?" Before Kiera could explode on Suzu she stopped herself. "Now isn't the time for this. I need to focus." Submissive Kiera was not. Furthermore she wasn't used to people calling her a bitch. Back when she was out with her gang, anyone who said something like that, would get beaten up. As much as she disliked working here, she needed the job. To get out of this hole she's dug herself in, she'd need to please the master... even if she didn't like him. To do that, she needed to not explode at the other maids.

Also, she actually wanted to impress the master with her limited cooking skills. Though that's something won't even admit to herself. It's not like she liked the master or anything. She was doing it for herself and getting out of debt. That's what she tells herself anyway.

She doesn't want to give the master food poisoning so she makes sure to wash her hands and wrap a clean cloth around her cut before getting back to work. With the bacon cut, she heats up the stove, gets the pots and pans ready and begins cooking.

Suzu sniffed, taking Kiera's silence at face value, and began preparing the eggs. "It's okay if you are, you know. Everyone's got different tastes. If anything, Master will probably like you better for it," she said as she cracked eggs into a bowl. "Like, I personally am an alpha, but you bet your ass I'd suck his dick if he told me to."

Suzu sniffed, taking Kiera's silence at face value, and began preparing the eggs. "It's okay if you are, you know. Everyone's got different tastes. If anything, Master will probably like you better for it," she said as she cracked eggs into a bowl. "Like, I personally am an alpha, but you bet your ass I'd suck his dick if he told me to."

While preparing the food Kiera says, "I wouldn't. That's for sure. Why would I'd do something like that? I'm working as a maid, not a slut-on-demand. I didn't suck anyone I didn't like off before and I'm not doing it now. It's demeaning."

While preparing the food Kiera says, "I wouldn't. That's for sure. Why would I'd do something like that? I'm working as a maid, not a slut-on-demand. I didn't suck anyone I didn't like off before and I'm not doing it now. It's demeaning."

Suzu hummed. "Suit yourself." There was a pause, throughout which a coy grin splayed her face. She had the look of a dog wagging her tail. "So, you've sucked dick before, huh?"

Suzu hummed. "Suit yourself." There was a pause, throughout which a coy grin splayed her face. She had the look of a dog wagging her tail. "So, you've sucked dick before, huh?"
"W-WHAT!? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!? THAT I'D SUCK SOMEONE OFF!? WHY WOULD I DO THAT. SH-SHUT UP." Kiera gets flustered. If she had a lighter skin tone, it would have been obvious that she's turning read.
"Focus. Focus." She goes back to cooking the bacon that's surprisingly coming along well.

"W-WHAT!? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!? THAT I'D SUCK SOMEONE OFF!? WHY WOULD I DO THAT. SH-SHUT UP." Kiera gets flustered. If she had a lighter skin tone, it would have been obvious that she's turning read.
"Focus. Focus." She goes back to cooking the bacon that's surprisingly coming along well.

At that point Suzu openly snickered, baring her canines in a big grin. "You said you didn't suck off anyone you didn't like before, so I figured you sucked dick you did like. Am I wrong?" As if to illustrate, she stroked her egg beater in a very suggestive manner.

At that point Suzu openly snickered, baring her canines in a big grin. "You said you didn't suck off anyone you didn't like before, so I figured you sucked dick you did like. Am I wrong?" As if to illustrate, she stroked her egg beater in a very suggestive manner.

Kiera tensed up and says, "TH-THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU IF I SUCK DICK OR NOT? WAIT WHY ARE WE EVEN HAVING THIS CONVERSATION. WE NEED TO GET BACK TO WORK! WE NEED BREAKFAST READY BEFORE THE MASTER WAKES UP." Her words are rapid and loud. She speaks them barely pausing for breath.

Kiera tensed up and says, "TH-THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU IF I SUCK DICK OR NOT? WAIT WHY ARE WE EVEN HAVING THIS CONVERSATION. WE NEED TO GET BACK TO WORK! WE NEED BREAKFAST READY BEFORE THE MASTER WAKES UP." Her words are rapid and loud. She speaks them barely pausing for breath.

"Lighten up, hun. No one else is here to listen." Suzu bumped her hip against Kiera's with the smarmy grin still on her face. "Catch me later when you have free time, and I can show you how it's done."

Back
Top Bottom