Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hunter and the hunted

Lucas felt his sack begin to clench into itself. His legs trembling as well as he felt the surge beginning to build up. "I''I'm gonna....I can;t..." he stammered as he began to thrust in harder all of a sudden. He pushed himself deeper and deeper before he felt himself about to lose it. He grunted as he shoved himself in hilting deep inside of her before his body trembled. The painful pause came before suddenly he released like before, filling her again with his seed.

Nikkola barely heard his stammered out words as he thrust harder and deeper. When he hilted himself within her, he was almost painfully deep and she cried out before feeling him release within her and she gasped. The feeling of his hot seed filling her body once again pushed her over the edge into her release, the muscles within her body clenching his shaft tightly as she came and her body quivered in his arms.

Lucas felt her release, her inner muscles gripping his length, milking him for every last drop he had. As they both finished he stayed nestled deep inside of her enjoying the feeling of the water rushing over both of there bodies. "Wow...." he said gently to her before pressing his lips to hers.

Nikkola leaned back against the wall again while panting heavily, her eyes closed as she tried to catch her breath. Hearing him speak, she chuckled breathlessly and opened her eyes to look up at him with a smile before he kissed her and she softly kissed him back, running her fingers through his wet hair.

After a bit he gently slid out, letting there fluids flow out of her and rush down the drain from the water. He still held her close a bit, feeling her oulse start to reutrn to normal before he reached behind her to turn off the water.

A soft sound escaped her lips when he slid out of her and she shivered as the mix of their release ran down her legs before being washed away by the warm water of the shower. As he held her close, she slowly lowered her legs from around him and stood but she kept her arms wrapped around him in a gentle embrace until he shut off the water. After the falling water stopped, she lifted her head and gazed up at him with a small smile.

"I think we took a bit longer then I thought," he said, originally just wanted to get cleaned, not to get dirty again. He smiled though and gently kissed her before he slid the door open and reached for the towel for them.

A light laugh slipped past her lips and she grinned. "Yes. I believe we did." she replied, sighing into the kiss. After he slid the door open, she ran her fingers through her long wet hair. As he reached for the towel, she pushed away from the wall and stretched with a soft sigh. She felt content and happy now.

They both dried off, sharing the same towel, only keeping there intimate distance fro each other longer. Once he had dried and they where back in the bed room hefound his cloths on the floor and started to get dressed again.

Padding out of the bathroom with the towel around her, she walked over to her dresser while rubbing her hair and she opened it, pulling out a pair of underclothes and a simple light blue and saphire blue sundress for the day until later that evening. While Lucas got dressed, she pulled on her underclothes and dress before picking up her brush and running it through her long hair several times then pulling it back into a long braid that she then tied up into a loop with a blue ribbon.

Lucas smiled gently coming up behind her and softly kissing her on the neck. "I guess we'd both better get to work?" he said gently to her, it was clear he didn;t want to.

She closed her eyes with a soft sigh while exposing her neck to him a little more. "Yeah. I guess so." she replied gently. She didn't want to get to work either. Nikkola turned in his arms and smiled up at him before kissing him softly on the cheek. "Walk me to work?" she asked softly.

"Of course," he said with a smile. Once she had finished getting ready they would walk to her work.

After she was done dressing, she slipped her feet into a pair of sandles and tied them around her ankles before slipping on a simple denim jacket and grabbing her purse. "Okay. I'm ready." she says gently while shouldering her purse.

Lucas gently took her hand and they left her house. He used to hate the place, it had smelt like wolfsbane.Now they walked the same route to her work. He'd memorized it after these few weeks.

Nikkola smiled gently when he took her hand and she walked with him as they made their way out of her home. These past few weeks had been almost like a dream to her and she didn't want it to end. Not yet anyways. As they made their way down the all too familiar path to her work, she gently swung their hands and gazed up at the sky. It was about mid-day and the sun was high in the sky.

Lucas would stare up at the sky as well. His mind wondering if tha night would be safe. Normally he knew when the moon was coming. But he had not paid much heed to it these few weeks.

Unlike Lucas, Nikkola know that night wouldn't be safe. It was going to be a full moon and full moons were never safe because werewolves were always out there, waiting to pray upon the innocent people of the town. She glanced at him from the corner of her eye and smiled slightly, wondering what she was going to tell him the next day if she had any cuts, scratches or bruises. And most of the time, she had one or the other or all three.

"Something on your mind?" he asked her as she thought about the night to come. Lucas knew at times when she was deep in thought, animal instinct, or the fact her palms where getting slightly sweaty as they walked together. He was always worried about her at times.

"No, just thinking about last night." she said softly with a dark blush and a soft giggle. Nikkola looked up at him with a small grin and she gripped his hand a little tighter while moving closer to him. "Thanks again for staying the night." she says softly.

Lucas smiled, also getting some color in his cheeks as he thought of it. :Like I said....was my pleasure," he said softly to her. They both walked to her small cafe. "I'll see you later tonight?" he asked her gently.

Nikkola giggled again and she nodded. "I'm sure." she says playfully before looking up at the cafe as they stopped infront of it. "Yeah. You'll see me later tonight." she said, turning to face him completely while holding both of his hands.

Lucas smiled and gently leaned in to kiss her lips softly. Just for ome fun he deepened the kiss and let his tongue slip in a little bit. Anyone in the cafe would see if they looked, now it was just for the fun of it.

Nikkola placed a hand on his cheek as she leaned into the kiss and she smiled slightly. When he deepened the kiss and slipped his tongue into the kiss, she made a soft sound of surprise before returning the kiss while wrapping her arms around his neck. She knew that the guys in the cafe were probably watching them and it made her blush a little and giggle.

After a good long minute or so he gently broke this kiss. "Not to much...or it might lead to more then just a kiss," he said gently with a grin. They let go "I'll see you tonight," he said to her giving her a small peck before waving goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom