Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hunter and the hunted

(ok)

They stayed in bed for a while, enjoying the morning and each others company. "I don't think we can sleep the day away Nikkola," he said to her. "Lets get cleaned up," he suggested.

She enjoyed spending the morning in bed with Lucas but she knew that they had to get up. She nodded with a sigh and a small smile. "Okay." she said softly. "Do you want to take a shower with me?" she asked.

Nikkola smiled at him and kissed Lucas on the cheek before slowly sitting up with the bedsheet wrapped around her. Even though they had sex the night before and she had been laying naked in bed with him for the past few hours, she was still very modest about herself. However, as she slowly stood up the sheet that covered her back drooped down low until it was at her waist and it exposed three long deep scars that ran along her back from just below her left shoulder blade to beneath the right side of her ribcage. It would be easy to tell that they were claw marks from a wild animal, a beast. A werewolf. However, they were completely smooth and the scars were light so the night before they wouldn't of been noticeable in the dim lighting of the apartment but now that it was daytime, they could be seen easily.

To anyone else the scars would have been just scars, though very bad ones. However he knew what they gcame from, she was lucky she didn't turn, but she hadn't been bitten which was what made the difference. "When did you get those?" he asked her noticing them.

She paused when he asked about her scars and she reached back, running her fingers over them with a sigh as she remembered. She could still hear the screams, still smell the blood heavy in the air. "A very long time ago." she said softly. "I was a little girl. My family and I were attacked by a wild animal. I was the only one that survived and it was a miracle that I did." Nikkola ran her fingers over the long scars again before turning to look at him. "If it wasn't for my guardian, I would of died. He found me after the attack and took nursed me back to health."

She wasn't telling him the truth, not the whole truth anyways. She didn't know what he was yet, she wasn't telling him about it being a werewolf because she thought he would think she was strange. "I see," he said not letting her know that he knew.

Nikkola didn't want to mention the werewolves to him since he hadn't let on that he knew and even though everyone in the small town knew about the wild beasts that haunted their home, the people that didn't live there would think they were crazy. So she didn't tell him exactly what the wild animal was. With a small smile, she shook her head. "It's all in the past. That wild animal is gone now, though there are others in the woods. That's why it's dangerous to walk at night." she said with a slight wink before sighin. "Anyways, lets get cleaned up. Okay? Then we can talk about this more afterwards if you wish."

Lucas didn't think he would want to talk about it more, but he nodded about the cleaning. "Alright," he said trying to brighten up a but more. He got out of the bed, unlike her he was not so afraid of being seen in nothing but the skin he was born in.

Nikkola adjusted the sheet around her to hide the scars again before heading into the bathroom to start the shower. A moment later the sound of running water could be heard as she started the shower and she dropped the sheet. It didn't matter that she left it on the floor. It would be washed anyways. After dropping it, she stepped into the spray of warm water.

Lucas waited, after she got in he went to get in as well. She was very sexy as the water ran down her body. He had a growing hunger inside again, but he was able to quickly ignore it.

She closed her eyes and ran her fingers through her long waist length hair, smoothing it back once it was completely wet. She slowly turned to face him and opened her eyes to smile up at him. Nikkola reached up and touched the mark that she had made the night before on his shoulder, blushing a little while running her fingers over the hickie.

"Hopefully it'll stay there for a while," he said to her with a small smile. He kept remembering last night, it was almost like a cruel joke to him. He knew that wouldn't last, though he did intend to enjoy it as long as possible.

She giggled softly and nodded. "Yeah." she said softly. Nikkola didn't want what was between then to end but something deep down told her that something was going to happen that would cause her world to turn upside down.

Lucas noticed that thoughtful look she had on her face. At first he thought he had caused it,but she seemed to be in thought. He leaed forward gently kissing her lips. "Whats wrong?" he asked as the water cascaded over them both.

Nikkola smiled and looked up into his eyes when he kissed her gently and she kissed him back. "Nothing. Everything's fine." she said with a slight shake of her head before kissing him again.

Lucas kissedher, though knowing the truth. He gently held him close to her, letting the water run over them both. He liked this feeling, he felt normal, or at least more human now then he had in a long time.

Slowly Nikkola wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes as she kissed him back. Her body was pressed flush against his and her hand was running through his hair. She could feel his heart beating and she felt hers quicken just a little to match his.

Lucas was beginning to feel like the night before. His mind was beginning to swim gently as they kissed. His body once again feeling heated and he could feel that animalistic feeling in him again.

Nikkola slowly pulled back from the kiss and gazed up at him while breathing a little heavily, smiling up at him with red cheeks and kiss-swollen lips. Her eyes glimmered happily as she stared up into his face while trying to catch her breath.

"Last night not enough?" he asked her softly looking at her. He could remember that face, she looked like that the night before,well minus all the water.

Back
Top Bottom