Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unravel (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

He scowled heavily and moved to the door, "You can sit here and think about what you've done and how disrespectful you've been."

Jin was shaking, the pain in her stomach nearly unbearable, the bile bitter in her mouth. She watched him move to the door, saying nothing, just wheezing softly and laying on the floor beside her vomit.

After a while, the door opened and the other ghouls that kept her here came in, picking her up and dragging her off. She knew what this meant. More punishment and torture.

Jin stumbled and grunted, trying to stay on her feet and walk, but her feet were in too poor of shape to even stand. She left bloody smudges behind as she was dragged, wondering what she had done this time to deserve torture.

They brought her into a seperate room where they strapped her down and strapped her head back. One of them grabbed a pair of massive iron pliers and pushed them into Jin's mouth, grabbing her back moler and ripping it out.

Jin let out a horrible scream, eyes wide and body thrashing hard against the thick leather restraints. The room was small, but brightly lit and reeked of old blood and bleach, the table she was on smelled the worst. It was like an old dentists chair, only modified to hold people down, and it smelled of all sorts of bodily fluids.
Blood filled her mouth from where her tooth had been removed, making her spit and gag as hot blood trickled down her throat. “Su-Susuma..!” She practically begged out his name, tears of shame and humiliation dripping from her eyes. “I-I want to speak with him! Please..!” She begged the ghoul who had torn out her tooth.

The two passed a glance at each other before they left the room to get their leader. It felt like ages before Susuma came in.
"Yes, Jin? Did you need something?"

It was shameful for her to be begging a ghoul, humiliating to be in such a position- what would her father say?
“Please no more..!” She begged him. “Please stop hurting me..!”

She shook her head the best she could with it being strapped down. “I promise, I-I’ll be good..! Please..!” She wanted to be sick with how pitiful she was behaving, but in truth, she was terrified and in pain, and she just wanted it all to stop.

She looked almost hopeful, tears streaming down her face as she tried to nod. “I promise..! I promise I’ll be good..!”

She was sweating heavily, what would he do with her once he released her? Would she go back to her room? Would he really just stop hurting her like that?

Jin sat up, carefully climbing down off the table and standing beside Susuma. Her feet ached horribly, but she stayed beside him regardless. “Wh-Where are we going...?”

Jin didn’t understand why he would take her to his room, it was the first time since she’d been kidnapped that he would take her there, and it made her stomach sink.

Jin dropped her head, heart pounding in her chest as she nodded silently. What else was she supposed to do? If she said no, he’d only have her tortured again, only this time more harshly for lying.

Jin stood in the center of his room, focusing on the pain in her mouth, hands, and feet. She focused on anything other than the fact that he had just locked them both inside his room. Was he going to feed from her again? Was he going to bleed her there in his room?

"You know you're very pretty." He told her as he moved to pet her arms slowly. That sentence and his touch made her skin crawl.

Jin pressed her lips together, closing her eyes tightly at his touch, finding it repulsive. She didn’t respond to him, fearing if she opened her mouth she’d vomit; standing frozen in the room with him. What was he doing? What was he planning to do? What did he have planned for her? All of these thoughts raced through her head as he rubbed her bruised arms.

Back
Top Bottom