Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OoC] Mutants and Masterminds: An Age of Transition

I'm for it. Sounds like maybe we overlap on some charities, or have a common agent or something similar.

I know that Tom Drake knows Trevor Night/Doctor West as he built his supersuit, but that is probably the only other character that I know personally. Does anybody else think that their characters would either know my character or at least know of him?

My character was a world class tennis player, so its likely some may know of her.

Another prospective player has PMed me, but one of his kinks is committing non-con. I know we have some players who are down with their characters being victims of non-con, but we haven't broached the subject of player characters committing it. How do we feel about this?

I've updated the thread. Truthfully, I was hoping more people would post first, but it's been almost a week so I felt I had to. I didn't respond to the WIP post just in case you plan to change it, Princess_Kaylin.

Also, I'm not hearing strong objections to players committing non-con, so I'll allow it. I'll try to work with the player to maintain a balance.

I was getting worried kckolbe. Is is safe to assume we are both in the same area? I did not want to cause a continuity issue by replying again before the other two in the scene.

Another prospective player has PMed me, but one of his kinks is committing non-con. I know we have some players who are down with their characters being victims of non-con, but we haven't broached the subject of player characters committing it. How do we feel about this?

*Smiles* Sounds like fun. It's important to know that it's going to be happening ahead of time.

If Lucy objects, it's okay to win her over the same way. ;)

sorry guys was really sick with a cold and because of medical it hit super hard. Still coughing but feeling well enough to post.....saw my husband submitted it before it was done with WiP so i will delete it and repost once its complete.

Hey guys, I'm that other player, working on my character sheet this weekend, I'm thinking he's going to be a kind of a shapeshifter, more like in he shifts parts of his body than a whole body change kind of like that Xbox game that I currently can't remember the name of where his hand became a big blade etc. I'm still ironing out details between work. Suggestions welcome, likely to have tentacles as one of the options for grabbing people!

sorry guys was really sick with a cold and because of medical it hit super hard. Still coughing but feeling well enough to post.....saw my husband submitted it before it was done with WiP so i will delete it and repost once its complete.

Don't worry. Just work at your own pace. :)

If Lucy objects, it's okay to win her over the same way. ;)

I feel silly, but I don't understand what you mean by this, and I feel like it's important.:unsure:

Okay, 99% done, just fiddling with the math needed to make Regen work in a divisor of 10 so it makes sense mathematically and I'm ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom