Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OoC] Mutants and Masterminds: An Age of Transition

:) Any particular prompts for me, Penny? :) I'm fine waiting. Just don't want to miss something.

I'll put in an impetus for your response in the next update. It'll be on Thursday whether the athletes post anything or not.

If Tom Drake's player posts nothing then that mostly ruins what I had planned. I guess I can try to think up something, but uhh.. yeah.

So, I'm sorry if anyone was about to post, but we're reaching the point in the RP where we'll need to start rolling dice. Unfortunately, we don't have the ability to roll and save our rolls directly on BMR's forums, so we'll need to find another tool.

Can anyone make suggestions? Are there any dice rollers they really like? Are there any they really hate?

One I have used in the past and like is Index • Orokos.com. You can roll dice, put the character name, the campaign name, put descriptions of what the dice roll is and it has a lot of dice functions with a help list showing you how to do each type. It also shows your history of all of your rolls as well. You just need to register for it. An example roll is A roll to decide some stuff: 1d20+7 27 You can also show your rolls for a single campaign.

Yeah, I've used them as well and I like them a lot as you can throw a link in and with BMR's linking it makes it a nice smooth process.

And I need to post for Lucius actually.

Alright, I'll use Orokos, then. Thanks for the recommendation!

Sorry for missing the Sunday update. To keep things from going off schedule, I'll update on Thursday.

Of course, you can post your actions in the game thread, too. We shouldn't worry about taking all our turns in initiative order - that doesn't work well in a play-by-post format.

Would Doctor West using a computer to remotely hack the traffic light signals to be all green on Elsa's way to the library speed up her arrival?

Would Doctor West using a computer to remotely hack the traffic light signals to be all green on Elsa's way to the library speed up her arrival?

That's a clever idea! It'll be a DC 25 Technology check. Your character's phone isn't listed on your character sheet, so I'll say you can't use it for this. You can use the library's computers, but because they're old and lack any software that can be useful for hacking, you'll also suffer the improvised tools penalty (-5 in most cases).

I also forgot to mention - because Radiance, Tom Drake, and Doctor West have been caught without their devices/sidekicks, they each get one Hero Point. I think Ivory Ace has her devices and sidekick with her so she doesn't get this bonus, but if I'm wrong, please tell me!

Well Doctor West is a tech savant so he will be using his hero point immediately in order to use ultimate effort technology in order to get an effective 20 on the roll meaining with the -5 penalty applied to using the library computers he will get a respectable 33 on his technology check.

Selena is either wearing her outfit underneath her present tracksuit, or she is not. However, her sidekick is definitely present though possibly not immediately so. I do not believe that Selena would have her augmented racket readily available, but I think her augmented clothing should be on her (underneath the tracksuit I think I described her wearing?).

I will leave it to you to decide, as I am ok with whatever you so decide. Her sidekick, while not directly there on stage, should have all her gear since it is mostly (hidden as?) mundane clothing as well.

I'll roll once I get a ruling since it would affect the modifier, unless I roll now for the raw number and we sort out the modifier later.

Initiative 6

:) So, I don't have supernatural communication with Aslan. He could be an invisible oversized cat on the roof taking a nap, or he could be out in the country deer hunting.

Aslan gives a smug yawn. "What? Lions don't need permits to hunt deer."

Athame and bikini are at home, so i'm kind if in trouble in the defense department.

Is there any penalty for using ranged attacks in close combat?

Free Action: Activating Exomuxculature Array- leaping, Chameleon Array - Concealment, Psyskin tendrils - Wallcrawling, Surefooted, Trackless and Safefall
Move Action: Leaping to roof!
Standard Action: Just watching....

I am not sure my character wants any part of the present scene. So she is headed back to the employee area. No idea how I handle that with my action.

Back
Top Bottom