Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OoC] Mutants and Masterminds: An Age of Transition

You might consider rolling initiative for the PCs, Penny. It can be a hassle, but it's often pretty pointless to wait a few days just so that people can roll their own initiative.

I'm not just waiting for people to roll their own initiative, I'm waiting for them to post their actions as well. In a play-by-post format like this, we can't let people take their actions in initiative order anyway, so initiative will just determine what order I describe things in the updates.

I am not sure my character wants any part of the present scene. So she is headed back to the employee area. No idea how I handle that with my action.

You can just say your character runs back to the employee area. Don't worry, it doesn't have to be complicated. :)

Since I am going to just assume I have none of my stat boosting gear "on" my character right now, I want to have Selena run into the employee area where I would assume Suzy is (as well as Selena's 'gear'?)

I assumed Suzy would be somewhere in the crowd or otherwise in around the panel. It's going to cause some major problems if she was in the employee-only section. I also thought Selena had her gear on under her tracksuit?

I asked about that, and did not get any answer. I somewhat forget if Selena was public with her identity as Ivory Ace or not. Even if Selena has her clothing, she does not have her racket? It is easy enough for Selena to have lost track of where Suzy was with the lights going out. I can see if I have something else in mind once I know what I am working with.

*Shrugs* Current action is to roll initiative. So no need to describe hightailing ti yet.

When you do, I assume that when we said you had your clothes with you, that includes your shoes, so you have the heightened mobility powers from them.

not that you want to get scene jumping over the crowd in your secret identity. :)

Last edited:
I asked about that, and did not get any answer.

I'm sorry. I thought I had replied to that, but I see that I didn't. We'll say that Selena doesn't have her equipment with her, but Suzy is nearby and has all her devices ready, even including her racket. However, I'll still say that Suzy isn't in the employee-only area, though she can be close by, and it's reasonable for both Selena and Suzy to run for the employee-only area since they probably both passed through there.

@Penny The vehicle is on auto pilot so it will be making the check and will the navigation bonus apply to this roll?
Since part of this roll would be finding the fastest available route, I'd say yes, the navigation system bonus applies.

@Penny How far is it to the clown, the lion tamer and the strong man.....I want to eat some bad guys......
The lion tamer and the strong man are in a separate room (or hallway). The clown is more or less right under you. Keep in mind, however, that superheroes don't traditionally kill people. There are exceptions, but it's probably going to make things a lot more complicated for you and everyone else if you start eating people, especially people that aren't themselves using lethal force.

I know, I know :p I only kill people or do bad things if the Sins/complication has their way....but I'm channeling my inner venom so I'm putting the heads in one pile and the bodies in another...organized.

I won't actually kill anyone....

This time

Should I post it in the game thread or herer?

Toughness save comes out 11
I don't wan to spend that hero point already, but i don't ant to get taken down before I can do anything, so I'll spend that hero point on the toughness save, and do much better with a 22.

It would probably be best to post it in the game thread, possibly in a spoiler, so I don't forget about it when I update.

Also, everyone can use their hero points however they like, but keep in mind that Mutants and Masterminds isn't a game that punishes you harshly for being knocked out or kidnapped. The game will go on and you will still be able to participate. Anyone who wants their character to be captured, molested, and so on should keep this in mind in particular.

WOw, I was not getting notifications for this...happening a lot lately.

1d20+8: 19

Gonna try to get a post up today. Fell so far behind that catching up is rough.

Yes, take your actions for this turn. We're not posting in order because that's almost impossible in a play-by-post format.

You also get a hero point for not having your power suit!

Does the hero point have to be used in this scene? Also, how bout me finally getting rewarded for not being properly dressed!

Okay...how do I attack? Without the suit I have agi 3 and fighting 2...not horrible, but nothing great. I want to attack the blonde holding Gwen,

You would just roll your attack with the numbers you've got. Maybe it'll work and maybe it won't, but that's okay, you don't have to win every scrap.

Please roll on Orokos using the campaign name "An Age of Transition".

Back
Top Bottom