Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OoC] Mutants and Masterminds: An Age of Transition

@Penny Done, I'll likely get a human picture up there in about an hour or so as well so we know what he looks like when not in costume, I just got to search and find my inspiration I had before

I'm afraid mainman will not be able to continue this game. He won't be posting as Buford any longer.

I also want to check in with everyone about the posting frequency. Are we going too slowly for anyone? Too quickly? I'm thinking of setting an update schedule, how does everyone feel about that?

Update schedule works for me, I'm rather excited, especially with stacked librarians and people willing to take Lucius home :p

Not sure what you mean by an update schedule. Biggest issue for me is that there wasn't much to respond to, just a "wait here".

Not sure what you mean by an update schedule. Biggest issue for me is that there wasn't much to respond to, just a "wait here".

An update schedule would be wherein I set specific nights that I'll update; for example, every Sunday and Thursday night. It'll be up to players to get their posts in by the deadline, otherwise they don't act. The intent will be to keep everything moving at a certain pace.

It looks like enough of us are okay with an update schedule. Are we all okay with two GM plot-advancing posts per week?

I also apologize for the "hurry up and wait" nature of the game so far. I'm trying to get everyone into the same place at the same time, which means the ones who get up to speed fastest end up waiting the longest. Hopefully the update schedule will fix that as well.

Quick question the stacked librarian is that Lucy they are talking about or Ms. Maple?

2nd question, because I'm killing time lol, can I figure out which person isnt going to kick the guy with the mohawk out the bed lol?

The stacked librarian would be Lucy. Ms. Maple is more angular.

Sure! The one who wouldn't kick Lucius out of bed is a woman in her early twenties with a punkish pixie cut and and a stud in her eyebrow. She's wearing an oversized football jersey that goes down to her mid-thigh and converse sneakers; if she's wearing anything else, it must be short, because everything between is long, toned legs. If Lucius looks over, he catches her watching her from the side of her eyes for a second before looking away, but he'd have to fight through the crowd to get to her if he were interested in doing so.

Also, it's a minor detail, but Lucy is not visible to anyone in the main library area right now. Basically, Lucius and Trevor are in one place, while Lucy, Selena, Drake are in another.

Who is playing Tom Drake. I am waiting for them pretty much, but I guess its not that big a deal. Wanted to at least interact with them before I moved on.

I like the idea @Penny ...specially since when some of us are sick we sadly are holding the team up.

I got my post out sorry guys I know @kckolbe plays Drake but not sure if he was waiting on my post since the two characters are linked in backstory.

I want Drake, Gwen, and Selena to get their names out in a way that will introduce them to each other and most of the other PCs, as well, as a brief description of what they do, so I'm going to hold off on the update and let that happen.

Back
Top Bottom