Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What games are you into now?

I like RTS, fighting games, Mobas and the odd Battle royale shooter.
On and off I like ESO.
Hype for cyberpunk 2077.

I just bought Star War Squadrons, so I'm excited to play that! Also been playing a lot of Crusader Kings II and Battlefield 1.

I only ever stay with the same games. Diablo II and Path of Exile. I've played both since their releases and I'm currently awaiting Diablo IV and Path of Exile 2.

Last edited:
I've lately wrapped up playing through the main story for Spider-Man. I was really astonished by how sucked into the game I became. I'm generally bad at video games, but I found myself getting into the flow of combat easily. I loved it.

I also got Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory. Yes, I paid full price for a rhythm game that only has 5 minutes of new content, but it was enjoyable. And it's fun to go back and complete challenges.

Just got Crusader Kings 3. Ruler designer will be out tomorrow, I'll I will get to more the perfect character to ruin marriages across the world. lol.

Been on the Comix Zone grind the last few days. Refreshing my skillz to try to practice for my first speedrun attempt.

I recently found Dark Souls, and despite the pain it causes me, it is definitely a love-hate relationship.

Hmmmm latley I have b een playing alot of ummm smut based games, Couruption of Champions 2, Trials in Tainted Space, Seeds of Chaos, a gmae on steam called S.H.E.L.T.E.R, Evicle Ect. But I ahve alos been fooling around in GrimDawn and EBF5 as well. Also I would lover to get Crusdaser Kings 3 but unfortentley it along with the bulk of games coming out now require either windows 8 or 10 (Wich I thik off the top of my head CK3 requires 10) So I am SOL untill I can get a new computer. But I do have CK2 and most the DLC and given they are both Paradox titles..... seeing what I ahve of 3...... Id rather stick to 2 for now anyway.... Oh paradox How I love your games but hate your practices.

SWTOR because Star Wars + Decision-making = My type of shit!

Also need to get to finishing Cyberpunk. Panam Palmer is the baddest bitch in that game and when I'm done with this story I'm gonna be hunting for someone to play her for a little AU goodness!

Not much of a gamer but Caves of Qud is such a comfy setting. And the gameplay is pretty metal. Last time I played, I chopped off some guy's face and wore it like a mask for an ego bonus, then spontaneously combusted and doused myself in the blood of my enemies that I carry around in a flagon. Then I made friends with a gigantic slug, learned a cooking recipe that transformed me too into a gigantic slug, and walked around shooting jets of slimy gunk at people from my mutated slug-butt-cannon thing. Any other games that let you do this?

I'm playing Cyberpunk 2077 quite enjoying it too! It crashes every 40-70 minutes on my PS4 but I'm actually considering it a feature, I just stop playing and do some other stuff. Am I insane if I consider game crashing as a nice feature, or just getting old?

I'm playing Cyberpunk 2077 quite enjoying it too! It crashes every 40-70 minutes on my PS5, but I'm actually considering it a feature, I just stop playing and do some other stuff. Am I insane if I consider game crashing as a nice feature, or just getting old?
Haha I know what you mean. I found myself playing for hours at a time. Only had it crash on me once so far and I have over 100 hours on PC.

At this moment I’m in to Guild wars 2. A couple of friends got me into it. I’m used to games like WOW and RuneScape so it was a learning curve.

Yakuza: Like a Dragon.

I don't think you really need to follow Yakuza series much for this one, seems mostly standalone in story. Kinda 'Persona,' RPG like with some Mario Kart added minigame spoof(the dragon kart minigame in it.) Plus feels bit of FF Tactics blend or other sorts with the 'classes,' that you can change between characters. Which classes act as literal jobs. There are also 'summons,' which is another Final Fantasy element they put in it.

It is an odd mash up of game elements and while they are interesting they aren't fantastic. It doesn't feel like a clusterfuck, but at same time it seems more like they Jack of Trades things and didn't really master any of the concepts they were aiming for. It is heavy story focus, like... It felt like hours at the start to get to actual 'gameplay.' I didn't enjoy the dub over voices though and went with subs. (I mean, they lipsync the dubs alright, but by doing so they had to change the general lines of convo. If you want the raw story/dialogue go with subs.)

It is corny and alright. (If you not big on turn base games or heavy story, probably not for you though.) If I had to rate it I'll give it around 7/10. Above mediocre but not really amazing in my honest opinion. It's only real saving grace is the Story so far, otherwise it would fall into 5/10.

I just completed Metro: Exodus and I think I can safely say I love the entire series. I picked up every game on sale a few months back and have been impressed with each entry. The atmosphere was incredible. Looking forward to future installments for sure.

I just completed Metro: Exodus and I think I can safely say I love the entire series. I picked up every game on sale a few months back and have been impressed with each entry. The atmosphere was incredible. Looking forward to future installments for sure.
Bro, Exodus is fucking amazing. I beat it about a year ago and it's 100% one of my favorite games now.

Back
Top Bottom