Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What games are you into now?

BlueKat

Meteorite
Call of Duty MW but mainly just the battle royale Warzone as of late. And then a bunch of phone games in between :LOL:

Saber Arturia

Quicksilver
Staff member
Administrator
Mainly been plying the FF7 remake and Total warhammer 2 as an Empire campaign. Though for coop a friend and I have been going pretty hard at Borderlands 3.

Andreaa

Moon
For The King. Didn't expect to like an indie game I got from the EG Store so much, but that's one addictive little game.

Gambuiness

Just push play.
Supporter
Starcraft 2 Trilogy, Campaign
The story of Jim and Sarah is one of my all time favourites throughout all video games. With the amount of time currently available right now, I play them once again from start to finish.

TheDarkScribe

Planetoid
I used to mainly be into RPGs as a console pleb. But the original Destiny, and my clanmates, corrupted me so I have started to enjoy online games. I think the games I'm most into right now are Apex Legend and and Destiny 2, though my enthusiasm for Destiny does wane. If I wasn't leading a clan I probably would have stopped by now. I've recently gotten and started playing Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order which is great graphically, working my way through that. And Metro Exodus. I was not a fan of the first two games but this new one is great.

Kahleet

Meteorite
Hollow Knight is surprisingly engaging for being a 2D platformer where you're a ghost bug :)

Vhexo

Moon
Currently enjoying the new Mount & Blade game. It's quite fun, but also still a bit buggy at some stages.

GenericRoleplaying

Meteorite
I was so glad to see that im not the only one who played darkest dungeon, but ima throw an odd ball in here that I've been obsessing on, and it's called lobotomy corporation. Anyone else?

Saber Arturia

Quicksilver
Staff member
Administrator
I was so glad to see that im not the only one who played darkest dungeon, but ima throw an odd ball in here that I've been obsessing on, and it's called lobotomy corporation. Anyone else?
I actually just started playing Lobotomy corp the other day. Haven't gotten very far into it though!

Pontiff

Planetoid
League of Legends and a lot of Warhammer 2 with the release of the Warden and the Paunch DLC. Whenever I have the time and not working due to Covid-19 and being management for retail lol.

Top Bottom