Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What games are you into now?

For The King. Didn't expect to like an indie game I got from the EG Store so much, but that's one addictive little game.

Starcraft 2 Trilogy, Campaign
The story of Jim and Sarah is one of my all time favourites throughout all video games. With the amount of time currently available right now, I play them once again from start to finish.

I used to mainly be into RPGs as a console pleb. But the original Destiny, and my clanmates, corrupted me so I have started to enjoy online games. I think the games I'm most into right now are Apex Legend and and Destiny 2, though my enthusiasm for Destiny does wane. If I wasn't leading a clan I probably would have stopped by now. I've recently gotten and started playing Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order which is great graphically, working my way through that. And Metro Exodus. I was not a fan of the first two games but this new one is great.

Hollow Knight is surprisingly engaging for being a 2D platformer where you're a ghost bug :)

Currently enjoying the new Mount & Blade game. It's quite fun, but also still a bit buggy at some stages.

I was so glad to see that im not the only one who played darkest dungeon, but ima throw an odd ball in here that I've been obsessing on, and it's called lobotomy corporation. Anyone else?

I was so glad to see that im not the only one who played darkest dungeon, but ima throw an odd ball in here that I've been obsessing on, and it's called lobotomy corporation. Anyone else?
I actually just started playing Lobotomy corp the other day. Haven't gotten very far into it though!

League of Legends and a lot of Warhammer 2 with the release of the Warden and the Paunch DLC. Whenever I have the time and not working due to Covid-19 and being management for retail lol.

Terraria is being played a lot by me right now too, having a lot of fun with the latest update plus trying things I never tried last time I played. In particular I never tried rocket launchers before, lava rockets are so useful though, and wet rockets, plus dry rockets to clear up all the spills!

So Terraria and Final Fantasy XIV are the games I'm mostly playing. Little bit of Overwatch, hopefully some Don't Starve Together action soon, some Paladins...lol, games are fun!

Just got into Pokemon Shield the other day and waiting for my copy of Animal Crossing to be delivered as a not so secret birthday gift.
It's been nice knowing you all!

Satisfactory, my friend and I are taking great joy in trying to figure out how to maximize efficiency and how best to organize the various mechanics to get the most out of the mines.

Just finished Ghost of Tsushima, and absolutely loved it! Currently playing the new Avengers game, and I've got mixed feelings about it. However it's leaving me with a craving to play Marvel's Spider-Man again.

Playing DBD a lot, learning the Oni and getting better with Doctor. Still playing FFXIV, as always.

Back
Top Bottom