Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What games are you into now?

Bro, Exodus is fucking amazing. I beat it about a year ago and it's 100% one of my favorite games now.

Absolutely one of mine as well; I think the only bad thing I have to say about these games is that they're too short. They end right around the time you just want more!

Best part of Exodus was having them fix Anna's shitty attitude from Last Light, which I don't think she even needed to have with Artyom. Bro we canonically destroyed the Dark Ones and she isn't showing us some respect for that??? And then she just wants to bang you at the end of the game out of nowhere. Hottie or not, story-wise that was some weird shit. I'm happy the writers made her a more reasonable character. Top tier video game wife!

I hope we see the Dark Ones again in a future installment, or at least hear from our Dark Son who I want to adopt and bring with me everywhere. That little guy is too pure for that shitty world they're in.

Absolutely one of mine as well; I think the only bad thing I have to say about these games is that they're too short. They end right around the time you just want more!

Best part of Exodus was having them fix Anna's shitty attitude from Last Light, which I don't think she even needed to have with Artyom. Bro we canonically destroyed the Dark Ones and she isn't showing us some respect for that??? And then she just wants to bang you at the end of the game out of nowhere. Hottie or not, story-wise that was some weird shit. I'm happy the writers made her a more reasonable character. Top tier video game wife!

I hope we see the Dark Ones again in a future installment, or at least hear from our Dark Son who I want to adopt and bring with me everywhere. That little guy is too pure for that shitty world they're in.
I know, my guy. In Last Light, their relationship was just...nothing. In Exodus, I legitimately cared about Anna because she and Artyom had a very warm relationship. I was fully willing to go up against the Blind Ones because like Artyom, I was doing it for Anna. And God, that ending wrecked me.

The kid Dark One was honestly adorable, and a great addition to Last Light. I think it actually made upm for 2033 not following the book's ending, because it still makes Artyom question if he did the right thing in destroying your Dark Ones.

I know, my guy. In Last Light, their relationship was just...nothing. In Exodus, I legitimately cared about Anna because she and Artyom had a very warm relationship. I was fully willing to go up against the Blind Ones because like Artyom, I was doing it for Anna. And God, that ending wrecked me.

The kid Dark One was honestly adorable, and a great addition to Last Light. I think it actually made upm for 2033 not following the book's ending, because it still makes Artyom question if he did the right thing in destroying your Dark Ones.

Yo man the Blind Ones were scary as FUCK. I put off finishing the game for like two months because I knew they were coming (I browsed the wiki too much and said fuck that shit). I thought the fucking BEAR in Last Light was bad enough, but having those psychic simian giant motherfuckers sniffing around telling me they were going to find me was just too much. I took frequent fucking breaks after each encounter, my anxiety was through the ROOF, YO!

Anna was worth it though, as was making sure I killed little to no one like I was told to so I could get the best ending possible. Hope we see Guil and the Forest Children sometime in the future, too!

We didn't quite learn why the Dark Ones were fucking with the Metro people so much, and it didn't help that they psychically attack you throughout the ending sequence. I know they knew what you were up to and were just trying to prevent it, but still, if you can talk to me and attack me, you could also reason with me. It was a bold choice to go with the "bad" ending to continue from, but like you said, they made up for that with having Artyom questioning his decision and not feeling like the savior everyone else saw him as. Hope the devs bring back the Dark Son. That's my boy ;-;

Yo man the Blind Ones were scary as FUCK. I put off finishing the game for like two months because I knew they were coming (I browsed the wiki too much and said fuck that shit). I thought the fucking BEAR in Last Light was bad enough, but having those psychic simian giant motherfuckers sniffing around telling me they were going to find me was just too much. I took frequent fucking breaks after each encounter, my anxiety was through the ROOF, YO!

Anna was worth it though, as was making sure I killed little to no one like I was told to so I could get the best ending possible. Hope we see Guil and the Forest Children sometime in the future, too!

We didn't quite learn why the Dark Ones were fucking with the Metro people so much, and it didn't help that they psychically attack you throughout the ending sequence. I know they knew what you were up to and were just trying to prevent it, but still, if you can talk to me and attack me, you could also reason with me. It was a bold choice to go with the "bad" ending to continue from, but like you said, they made up for that with having Artyom questioning his decision and not feeling like the savior everyone else saw him as. Hope the devs bring back the Dark Son. That's my boy ;-;
The Blind Ones nearly made me shit myself. Blind enemies always get me. I remember the moment you come out of the tunnels, and you just see a Blind One wandering away. I legitimately went, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna have to fight one of those things, am I..."

It was hard, but the good ending was so worth it. One of my favorite parts of Metro is how it rewards you for paying attention and thinking like Artyom would with good endings, and punishes you for being a murderous psycho who just wants to beat the game with bad endings.

It's understandable. In the book it's explained that they were actually trying to communicate with humanity, but the only person that didn't go crazy from it was Artyom. He only realized this as the missiles are falling, and he's just left to deal with what he did. But I don't think it would be effective with a living Dark One, so Last Light is still great.

Taking a bit of a break from Trails of Cold Steel 4 to play Yakuza: Like a Dragon.

It's an old game, but I've been playing a lot of Don't Starve Together with friends lately. I still suck at it though 😂 I still can't make it past the first month by myself.
I've also gotten back into Animal Crossing New Horizons lately. I realized that I never finished putting together my island, and I want to complete that before I ditch the game.

I'm playing The Medium for my stream right now. It's very clearly inspired by Silent Hill, but the puzzles are a bit on the easy side and there isn't much combat. More of a "run from the monsters" kinda game.

Not sure, after my last big gaming goals I'm sort of just hanging around...Maybe I should play for final fantasy 1

Been playing Terraria with a friend online, just finished Super Mario Sunshine for the Switch, and I'm about to jump into Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Thinking of starting a dedicated server for Valheim.
I have been playing on a friends for about a month now. Love it and even though we have pushed to the end game content (as far as what's in game so far) I am still really enjoying exploring the game.

So it's well worth it to host a server.

Back
Top Bottom