Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What games are you into now?

FFXIV (the Endwalker hype is real) and... sort of... RDR2 but not really. I mean, it's fantastic, but... I finished the first game and I know where this ends up and I love (most of) these good ol' boahs too much.

Been playing Loop Hero ever since I watched the funny pizza pasta man Vinny Vinesauce play it on his stream, and it's addictive as hell. Very much a "one more turn" kind of game.

Started working my way through the original thief and thief 2 games. Was in the mood for some stealth.
I've wanted to get into Thief for a while. I love the fantasy thief aesthetic, but it's just never...clicked for me, I suppose.

I've wanted to get into Thief for a while. I love the fantasy thief aesthetic, but it's just never...clicked for me, I suppose.
I will admit this is the 3rd time I've tried playing through thief 1, it definitely shows it's age but I think I got the hang of this go around and have reached farther into the game than before. It was thief: deadly shadows (3) that I first played and as you said it's really the fantasy/industrial aesthetic that pulls me in. As it is, I find the Thief series to be the epitomy of stealth games so I have to be in a very specific mood for them. If you grow bored of watching guards patrolling and waiting for the right moment to move or strike, then it would be really hard to enjoy. No supernatural powers like in dishonored to speed up the action.

...Now y'all got me wanting to play Styx.
I've heard of that one, but never saw too much of the actual gameplay. I was surprised to learn that the Styx character makes an appearance in rpg style game in the same universe (but can't recall the name at the moment)

That's the game where you play as the goblin thief, right? Played a bit of it, thought it was pretty fun!

Yup! I already finished Dishonored, still have to finish Dishonored 2, but Styx just appeals more to me. Wonder why. /good natured sarcasm

edit: I think the RPG is "Of Orcs and Men"? Haven't played that yet but want to!

I will admit this is the 3rd time I've tried playing through thief 1, it definitely shows it's age but I think I got the hang of this go around and have reached farther into the game than before. It was thief: deadly shadows (3) that I first played and as you said it's really the fantasy/industrial aesthetic that pulls me in. As it is, I find the Thief series to be the epitomy of stealth games so I have to be in a very specific mood for them. If you grow bored of watching guards patrolling and waiting for the right moment to move or strike, then it would be really hard to enjoy. No supernatural powers like in dishonored to speed up the action.
At some point I'll beat Thief Gold. Until then, I'll have to stick with D&D to get my thieving fix.

Yup! I already finished Dishonored, still have to finish Dishonored 2, but Styx just appeals more to me. Wonder why. /good natured sarcasm

edit: I think the RPG is "Of Orcs and Men"? Haven't played that yet but want to!
I need to finish Dishonored. I really like the setting, and I feel like ghosting a game

Ghosts n' Goblins: Resurrection. Because I've apparently developed a masochistic streak wanting to be indulged.

Finally started Trails IV, loved Trails III! Send me a message if you ever wanna RP in that setting haha
Tell me how you like Trails IV. Sure, I'll see about coming up with something sometime.

Currently playing Nier Replicant. Some of the quests on here are as ridiculous as when I played gestalt.

Just beat Valiant Hearts The Great War again...and I'm not okay. Literally crised so heart my throat hurts

I decided to move to Scotland, with a tiny laptop for the summer. So I'm replaying Planescape Torment and Fallout 2, because these are the only games my laptop can run :)

Are there any good mobile games? I've actually given up on them. I tried Apple Arcade, but it was "meh".

Got Haven because of Game Pass, and I'm loving it so far. The characters are really cute and have great interactions.

Civilization VI, which is beyond addicting.
Resident Evil Village, The Last of Us 2, Cyberpunk 2077. I'm all about the story.

Civilization VI, which is beyond addicting.
Resident Evil Village, The Last of Us 2, Cyberpunk 2077. I'm all about the story.

I watched a friend play Village. It was so amazing that I want to play it myself, and I don't even like survival horror or shooters that much.

Back
Top Bottom