Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What games are you into now?

Elden Ring is my latest addiction and when I'm not on my PlayStation, I'm playing animal crossing on my switch lol

Was really obsessing over Tears of the Kingdom. But I am into a lot of games, so it is hard to choose. Sometimes I'll go back and play games I have already finished because I get into the mood to play it again. Can't get enough of the Mega Man X series though.

Gachas and mobile games aside, I am enjoying 2018's Spider Man remaster then going to play Miles Morales too before the second game comes out. Also playing Pokemon Violet. I am not a Pokemon purist, but I haven't had that much fun with a pokemon game ever. I'll be awaiting the pokemon dlc, and Mortal Kombat 1.

I can also relate to Mega Man X being a top series. Games are more difficult than I remember.

Like so many others I got pulled into Baldur's Gate 3 a few weeks ago. But I'm notoriously slow at video games; I'm still in Act I (and loving every moment of it).

My poor baby laptop probably cannot run Baldur's Gate 3 sadly, because I do want to play it.

But I do have Baldur's Gate 2 that I want to replay, same for Divinity Original Sin 2!

Restarted again on BG3 because idk, keep wanting to try new things. I am still on Act 2 on my "main" character that has done the most.

At the moment, Balders Gate 3. But I usually play Rainbow 6 Siege or other shooters. (Not that I am any good at them.)

I've gotten back into League of Legends because of Worlds going on. Currently on the ranked climb once again, only 15 games on the season but almost to Emerald already.

That's a difficult question to be honest.
I like Baldurs Gate 3 a lot but at the moment i got addicted to Aliens: Fireteam Elite and Forspoken.

I switch games a lot. Often before finishing one. I started off playing Disco Elysium. Then, I switched to BG3. Now, I'm playing Detroit Become Human. All enjoyable. ☺️

Back
Top Bottom