Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Line-Storm Song (Fallen and R[D])

Aislyn nodded and took a deep breath before diving in. She began by kissing Aubri's neck, with small, hungry kisses over small little increments. She gave each spot some suction, thinking it'd be cute to give her lover a little hickey. But soon, she was kissing lower, getting between the collarbones. She rubbed her hands against her lover's white tank top, looking through it to see her undergarments. But she began to lift the shirt up, pushing it just above Aubri's breasts, so she could get the full unobstructed view.

She smiled though she breathed in just as she felt Ais's lips pressing against her neck and her eyes closed, feeling each and every little suction, nip and kiss as her skin did begin to bruise lightly under her lips. Though she gasped out softly as her shirt was lifted up just above her breasts. Showing her white sports bra, her nipples hard from the coldness of the rain and the air and showing through the fabric of her bra.

Without bothering to remove anything more, Aislyn went right to work, her moth kissing and licking over the nipples that showed through the fabric by making their little mounds. She started on Aubri's right side, kissing and licking at the nub through the sports bra, while her hand gently rubbed the other in tiny circles.

Aubri was a little surprised at at Aislyns choice but non-the-less happy by it as well, figuring she would have done the same with the touching and massaging her breasts. Not feeling her lips around her nipple with her tongue following suit, her back arched and her fingers touched the tree and she breathed in. "Aislyn..." She whispered softly in a soft moan and closed her eyes.

Aislyn was kind of cutting corners by going through the sports bra, but she had a secret admission. She loved undergarments. Any kind, she could appreciate and play with. She had a pair of Aubri's panties and bra. They matched. And they were lovely. When she thought of Aubri before this night, she'd sometime take them out. But she soon ditched the bran and kissed lower, going down the stomach as her hands unzipped Aubri's pants and yanked them down just enough to clear way to see what panties she had. Most likely something to match the sports bra.

She kept her eyes closed until she felt her pants unzipped and ripped down, the cool air and rain meeting her legs. She breathed in as she shivered a bit, her fingers running along Aislyns cheek and she smiled. As she was wearing a pair of girl boxers, also known as boy shorts for girls. Boxers that hugged her thighs, hips and butt firmly and were a light pink and white. Her hands moved to run through her rain soaked hair, caressing her softly, sensually.

Aislyn blushed brightly, and her body ducked down slowly, planting kiss all over Aubri's chest and stomach as she went further down. Her hands began to trace the little lines on the boyshorts, gently touching what laid underneath that. She nudged her nose over some of the lines too, laying soft kisses on her inner thighs and above the tenderest area, looking up to see if she was doing okay.

And she wasn't doing okay, she was doing great. Aubri's head turned to the side, her mouth open and she breathed in softly at every single touch and kiss that she placed upon her body. She was still surprised with Aislyns choice, never thinking that she would have practically directly gone straight down and not work her way. Though she looked down to her and her legs moved, spreading apart a bit for her as she kissed them closer to her certain spot and she smiled.

She had been a bit nervous so she was rushing a little without knowing it. It felt like each kiss she laid lasted an eternity. Biting her lip, she started to nuzzle the tip of her nose into the boyshorts, rubbing right over Aubri's slit. Aislyn then began to kiss and lick through them, her hands running along the thighs, slipping gently under the edges of the boyshorts and pulling up a bit at a time. She didn't want to strip her naked, so instead she was trying to move the boyshorts enough aside that she could get at the woman's lovely sex.

She smiled softly, and caressed her hair softly to at least calm her so she wasn't going so fast and she almost began to tremble under each and every kiss and lick she gave against her boyshorts. But when she felt them pulled to the side a bit and the cool air pierced her nether lips she swallowed and spoke. "Are you okay with..going this far?" She asked softly and kept her eyes closed, her legs spread open still as her lips were now showing.

"I am." She bit her lower lip a little harder than usual. "This will please you. And... Well... I think it's my duty to make you feel as good as possible. because you've done the same for me every day..." She started to weep a tiny bit, two tears going down each cheek as she smiled and kissed Aubri's sex. Her kiss was soft and tender, slowly turning into something more passionate, as she licked a little bit at the lips, almost like she was asking for entrance when she already knew she could enter the warm sanctuary.

Her fingers continued to run through the girls hair and Aubri looked down to Aislyn and smiled softly, "I don't make you feel as good as possible cause I have to. I do it by choice." She said before she gasped and arched her back, her head turning once more and she gave a soft whimper...for once surprisingly and she swallowed. "Aislyn.." She whispered and bit her bottom lip at the gentle kisses upon her nether lips before she nodded and spread her legs more for her entrance.

As inexperienced as her body was, she'd watched and studied a little bit of pr0n on the internet. So she was more than well aware of the right spot. She started with a simple series of small licks to her lips before slipping her tongue in wiggling it gently inside the woman. It tasted weird to her, but it wasn't unpleasant. She didn't quite know how to describe the taste. Her hands began to knead at the flesh where she had the boyshorts trapped and pulled up, simply needing to do something with her hands while she dutifully licked inside her lover. And while she saw it as a duty, she had chosen the duty for herself, so it wasn't like she wasn't enjoying making her lover feel better.

Her back arched and she bit her bottom lip, also a bit hard as it left an indentation on her lip and she breathed in as it begain to quicken under her every lick and touch and kiss. Her legs quivering at the sensation as her body began to grow hot against her lips and tongue. "Aislyn." She gasped out softly, when having been touch there before she had never writhed or squirmed, and made the sounds like Aislyn was making her. It was the slow touches and kisses that were making her go crazy for her.

Aislyn's tongue slipped up the slit and dug in near the top, searching for the little nub inside. Her tongue wriggled and writhed against it as she took some time to get a little breath back. She could hear all the lovely moans and whimpers from Aubri, and they were exciting her, and making her proud. Proud that she could give ehr lover such wonderful feelings.

Feeling her pull out and take a breather though she jerked a bit and cried out before she blushed, her nails digging into the bark of the tree just as her tongue found her small, sensitive nub. Causing her to grow wetter, hotter for her and her head tilted back. Even though it wasn't very long, she could feel herself arriving at her peak and slowly.

Aislyn locked her lips down on the spot and began to suckle gently, getting the little nub on her lips. She kissed and suckled it like it was Aubri-s tongue, thinking that the same way she passionately kissed would work well enough for this as well. All she wanted now was to make Aubri happy, and feeling the woman's moans certainly made her believe that she was doing it right.

Audri shook her head slowly and kept her eyes closed just as Aislyns lips and tongue wrapped around her nub. Her nails moved from the tree and she gasped in softly just as her hips jerked a bit, feeling her peak arriving. Her juices spurting out and down her thighs and most into Aislyns mouth.

Aislyn jerked back at the feeling of the warm liquid entering her mouth. half of what was going to her mouth wound up on her chin and dripping down her neck on accident. She swished the liquid around and swallowed it, blinking a few times. "A-Aubri... Are you okay?"

Aubri nodded her head slowly, "Great.." She whispered and breathed in. She smiled and looked down to Aislyn before she slowly pulled her up and kissed her lips. "You were amazing." She said with a nod and caressed her cheek softly, holding her close to her.

She blushed at the praise. "Then I'm happy. As long as you are, so will I." She bit her lip gently while she smiled. Aislyn held Aubri to the tree gently, rubbing her body into Aubri's gently.

Aubri smiled and closed her eyes, her arms going aruond her body and she kissed her cheek softly. Her fingertips running down Aislyns back slowly, softly, sensually and she breathed in softly. Smelling her scent and she kissed her neck lovingly before she looked up and looked into her eyes. Her hands grasping her pants and pulling them up as well with pulling her shirt back down. "Shall we stay here longer?" She asked and kissed her lips softly once more.

Aislyn softly whimpered in Aubri's grasp, glad to have her lover at long last. "I don't care... We can..." She blushed a lot brighter when the full gravity of what happened hit her. "Oh god... I did... In... I'm a... Oh god!" The girl whimpered with concern. "N-Nobody saw us r-right?"

Aubri giggled and she kissed her fore head, "No one saw. But that was all you, Ais." She said with a smile and she nuzzled her face into her neck and she kissed it softly as she held her close. "I was surprised when you did that here. You.. Aislyn." She giggled and kissed her lips softly as her hands caressed her back softly, lovingly.

"I-I'm so sorry! I just sorta got swept up and well... Uh.." She looked away sheepishly, as if someone were looking at them. She buried her face in Aubri's shirt. "I'm so embarrassed..."

Back
Top Bottom