Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Line-Storm Song (Fallen and R[D])

Aislyn crashed pretty quickly too. It was easier for her to sleep given that lately it was her favorite activity.

When morning came, she got herself dressed in long khaki shorts and a white tee shirt. She also had a black vest she'd be wearing when she went out. She had to meet Aubri in the park, but she was going to go early, to see if she couldn't sort things out. It was raining when she stepped out, so she grabbed her umbrella and had it above her head while she headed out. It was an hour before sunset.

It was finally teh next day the sun had set and Aubri was getting herself ready. In a pair of gym shorts and also a white tank top. She pulled her flip flops on and stepped out, sighing as it was raining before she began to walk down the sidewalk and towards the park where they were meeting. It was now eight at night and the last sight of light had disappeared, seeing her at the park and quite...early surprised her and she walked over to Aislyn, "Hey.." She said softly.

By now, she'd sat down on a sopping wet bench, and just dropped her umbrella. She'd been out in the rain for an hour without it over her head. There was still a heaviness in her heart, weighing her down more and more as each second passed. She hadn't even noticed that Aubri was there and greeting her. Her elbows were on her knees, hands locked together as her chin rested on them. She was so deep in thought that her eyes were closed.

She saw her and how she was and frowned, "Aislyn.." She said, sitting down next to her and nudging her a bit. "Hey." She moved her right arm to wrap around her waist and she leaned down to grab the umbrella. Picking it up and opening it so it blocked the ran and she looked to her, "Ais..?" She asked softly.

She snapped out of it slowly and jolted a little. "Oh! Sorry Aubri..." She whimpered a little. Nobody was around. "I guess I just kind of spaced out while waiting..." Aislyn tried to give a little smile to show everything was okay. But smiling wasn't really her best subject. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, but are you okay?" She asked and ran her fingers through her hair a bit, "You're soaking wet.." She frowned, "That means somethings wrong. You hate getting wet." She cocked her brow and she leaned forward a bit to look towards her and she cocked her head to the side. "Please, tell me if something is wrong. If I did something. I mean it if was yesterday, when I kind of freaked out. I'm sorry." She apologized, frowning softly.

"I jut figured I'd beat you to the punch and get wet before you hugged me." She leaned against Aubri's shoulder, sighing silently when she did so. It was as good of a time as any. "Aubri... Ever since you said you were a lesbian... Things changed between us. You became so much more outgoing and happy... And I've been jealous and scared I'd lose you as a friend once you met a better girl."

She frowned and looked to her, "I couldn't find anyone better than you." She said and inside she was crying wishing she wasn't just a friend but live never worked that way, "even if I don't find a girl I'll always have you." She nodded and leaned against her, before giving her left temple an affectionate friendly kiss and hugged her.

"You keep saying that..." She shook her head and backed away so she could turn and face Aubri face-to-face. She rarely looked anyone in the eye, so this was a serious moment for her. "You always say that you'd want me if I was a lesbian. That I'm your perfect girl..." She shook her head slowly, letting out a sigh. "If that's true...."

She lunged forward, oddly quick for her lethargic style. It had been clumsier than she'd wanted though, as the umbrella got knocked away and their noses bumped some. Aislyn's lips crushed into Aubri's in a naive, not-so-good kiss. her eyes were closed, but there were tears coming from them, being so scared of this moment.

"You are." She nodded her head slowly and she watched her though she gasped as the umbrella was knocked from her hand. She looked up, their noses bumped and she froze a bit. Feeling Aislyns lips crashing down against her own and her face flushed.. wait.. Was Aislyn kissing Aubri? Not the other way around? Though her hand moved up slowly to rest gainst Aislyn's cheek as she leaned forward.

Turning the kiss from sloppy and so sudden to soft and slow. Her eyes closed and she leaned into the kiss, feeling the rain falling down on them along their faces and neck. Her other hand moved up to rest against her neck, caressing it softly.

In the instant that Aubri began to kiss her tenderly in response to her horrible sudden attack, so to speak, Aislyn fell back into her more shy, submissive side and accepted the kiss. She could feel it in the way Aubri's lips moved, that it really hadn't been a joke. The girl was still crying during the kiss, emotionally confused up a wall. But above the confusion, Aislyn could feel just the tiniest bit of happiness overcoming her. It all just felt good right now.

It wasn't a joke..at all. She could feel Aislyn trembling against her. She kept the kiss short and soft before she slowly pulled away and she looked into her eyes. "It's not a joke. I.. I can't find anyone better than you, Ais.." She said and dropped her hands, the rail still pouring down on them and she looked into her eyes, caressing her cheek softly before her fingers moved and ran just under her eyes to wipe the tears and rain drops from her face.

Aislyn shivered a little as the kiss separated. It felt cold suddenly without those lips there. Sure, they had just kissed in freezing cold rain, but it felt oddly cold. As she looked up at her best friend, or her lover now, she bit her lip and pushed herself back into a hug with the girl. "Aubri... I wanted to say something for a long time. But I didn't want this to ruin our friendship... I'm sorry."

"No, god no it wouldn't ruin our relationship." She said and caressed her cheek and pulled her close into a hug and she closed her eyes. She sighed and wrapped her arms around her and pulled her as close as possible, "It made us closer." she said softly, kissing her cheek and she looked to Aislyn and she smiled. Aubri moved her hand and touched her cheek once again and perssed her forehead against Aislyns.

Aislyn nodded and smiled as their foreheads met. Slowly, she leaned forward, shivering in Aubri's hands. It was nothing against her, but there was no warmth here except between their bodies directly, which was still cold because of all the wetness. And she gave Aubri a much sweeter, gentler kiss, now that she knew that she wouldn't ever be denied one. At least not for more than a few small moments. It'd be kind of weird to kiss mid-toothbrushing. She cursed her mind for going off on the random little tangent and focused on the kiss, keeping it slow and gentle.

Aubri smiled and looked into Aislyn's eyes giving a soft happy sigh though they closed again as her lips brushed against her own. Though in a softer, gentler way, her hand finding it's way to rest on Aislyn's side as her left snaked around to wrap around her waist and pull her closer to her. And she never would be denied a kiss, no matter what shed get one when she wanted it. Though now Aubri was glowing happily with Aislyn here, enjoying the feeling of the rain down on them though she was growing cold. "Shall..we go inside. It's quite cold." She whispered against her lips softly.

"We don't have to if you want to stay. I know you love the rain." She blushed softly in Aubri's embrace. Aislyn didn't care where she was as long as it was with her. "I... I think I'm getting kind of fond of it..." Her lips made little pecks at Aubri's, glad to simply be there, in her arms. To be hers.

Aubri smiled brightly and kissed her lips softly, her fingers trailing along her cheek and neck and down to her shoulders as she held her as close to her as possible. "Glad, the rain is wonderful." She said and stood up, pulling Aislyn up with her and her arms still around her waist. She felt the rain pouring harder and she blushed as she kissed her again, "Well we should head inside in a minute. So we don't get sick." She said softly against her lips.

Aislyn pressed her lips to Aubri's again, the feeling of each kiss was addicting. It made her want more and more. The feeling of being freely able to express herself to Aubri was liberating. Almost liberating enough to make her consider going to a club. "That's my line hun. And yet now I kind of want to stay out and just keep kissing you out here, just like this. You never seem to get sick."

Aubri couldn't help but giggle and her arms wrapped around Aislyns neck and she smiled, "No, but you seem to." She said and moved under the tree next to the bench, though it still was raining down on them through the branches and leaves. She pressed Aislyn against the base of the tree and she kissed her lips once more. "Mmm, I could kiss you for hours and hours. Non stop." she grinned and rested her hand on the back of Aislyns neck.

Aislyn grinned. "You know I've been faking it all this time... Well... Except that one time I got food poisoning. But... Uh..." She was shut up by kisses, and she whimpered softly into them. It felt so nice. "Hours, huh? Better get cracking..." Aislyn giggled and pressed her lips a little more firmly to Aubri's. Not a bad as the first, but this was just more passionate and wanting.

"Oh how cruel!" she gasped and tickled her before pouting and then it disappeared as a grin appeared. "Yes, hours." She bit her bottom lip and kissed her lips back once more and her hands moved down to rest on her sides, her eyes closing as she caressed her sides. "If you can handle that.." She smirked against her lips. "Mm, so how does going to the bar or club tomorrow night sound?" She whispered softly.

"You'll have to peel me out of bed..." She growled lightly, though it sounded a little less like her when she said it. It wasn't the normal disliking growl. Aislyn caught just Aubri's upper lip with a gentle kiss and tugged on her lip gently. It felt so great. She wasn't able to stop herself form those lips. If it didn't feel so fantastic she'd be scared of how enthralled she was.

"Ooh, kinky." She grinned, hearing her growl and it wasn't an annoyed or angered growl it was an...enjoyable growl and she moaned as she bit her top lip and she blushed softly. Though her lips found their way back to Aislyns and she smiled, "Mmm, I will then." she nodded her head slowly as her hands moved down and then back up, slowly caressing her sides, stomach and back.

The blatant comment about it being kinky, despite her best efforts to have been suggestive with that comment, still made her blush brightly. She was so much more subtle. At least more subtle than, 'You, me, bed, now.' And Aislyn half-expected that from her. As the hands ran over her rain-soaked body, she could feel the clothig get pulled with ever direction the fingers went. They were clinging to her skin. Her hands began to rub gently on Aubri's spine, going up and down with just her very fingertips.

Back
Top Bottom