Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Line-Storm Song (Fallen and R[D])

Romantic[Dream]

Supernova
Aislyn was watching the rain again from inside her room. She lived in an average suburban home, so there was really wasn't a whole lot to look at for too long. Houses and more houses. Cars. Street lamps. All of it covered by a grey sky and tons of water. She hated the rain so much. It just fell, made a ruckus, and never did anything good for anyone. She flopped back onto her bed, looking at the ceiling. Nothing interesting their either. Her room was boring. A computer, desk, lamp, dresser, bed, rolling office chair on carpet so it didn't go anywhere without being lifted.

Boooooring.

She herself was rather plain and unwanted as well. Her hair was a pale, dull purple, from when she was trying to get more attention to herself. It had been a friend's idea. Now it was fading into the old boring platinum blonde. Faded and boring like everything around her. A pair of thin-rimmed black glasses sat on her face near perpetually. She only took them off to go to sleep or shower. Her clothes were simple too. A long sleeved shirt, white. And black jeans, not too tight. Her underwear was boring too. Plain, white, and from Wal-Mart. The world was boring, and she went perfectly with the set.

Aubri gave a soft sigh and shook her head slowly, she was already out in the rain walking towards Aislyn's house. She loved being in the rain, unlike the part pooper Aislyn in her house. She wasn't a shy girl like Ais, she was quite outgoing and she didn't care. But there was one thing that set them apart, she was lesbian and everyone knew about it. Though she wasn't a butch lesbian, short and bulky build she was tall at 5'8'', her hair a dark chocolate brown that hung down to her shoulder blades and her eyes were a nice light hazel. Her skin lightly pale but she tried to get it darkened a bit with some tanning here and there. Her body thin and quite toned, she kept herself as healthy as she could.

Though she wore a white tank top with a pair of blue jeans that hugged her nicely and a pair of black sneakers. Her white tank top was now almost soaked and see through with her white, pink and green bra showing through, her panties matching under her pants. She glanced up and cocked her head to the side, knocking on the front door before stepping in. "Aislyn!" She called out softly and shut the door, slowly moving to her room. Of course she was in there! She was always in there cooped up when it was raining or..when it wasnt. She needed to get out!

"A-Aubri!?" Aislyn scrambled up to her feet and practically ran into the living room. Seeing her friend drenched, she immediately turned into the bathroom. Because that's where the wonderful inventions known as towels were kept. She quickly grabbed one and brought it out to her best friend. "Geeze... Where's your umbrella? You're going to get sick!" She scolded now, having a slight mom act going whenever Aubri did something rather foolish. At least in the views of conservative common sense.

Then she got a second towel. Because one was not going to be enough to mop up the mess of rain that had decided to pour upon Aubri. "You could have called to say you were coming over!" She bickered a little more as she came out with the towel and began to dry off Aubri's hair. She was shorter, so she had to reach up to get at the auburn hair. The naturally auburn hair.

She giggled and shook her head, "Oh come on, Aislyn. Stop worrying, I won't get sick." She said and faked a sick sneeze, "Wait.." She said and grinned. "Come hug the wet girl.." She said and rose her arms up, having not dried herself off and laughed as she grabbed onto Aislyn and wrapped her arms around her and squeezed her. Her wet shirt and pants and mostly her wet body pressing against Aislyn and her eyes close. "Ah come on, where would the fun be in that?" She asked and chuckled before drying herself off a bit and she cocked her head out.

"Now that you are out of your room. We are going out tonight." She rose her arms and swirled her hips a bit, "A little grinding, a little drinking. Come on, it'lll be fun." She nodded and grinned. "And if any guy hits on you I'll beat them up. Tell them that you're with me." She pointed to her chest and grinned, pushing her chest out with a giggle.

"Oh god no!" She tried to run away from the hug, but Aubri had gotten the jump on her and she found herself drenched by wetness. "Aubriiii!" She growled, now having to use that second towel on herself. "Gah... I'm all wet and it's friggin' cold..." Aislyn complained, trying to deal with it the best she could, but her modest chest was now wet and the white shirt wasn't the best protection from being seen through. Of course, there was the white bra to stop things from being fully shown.

"We can't go out tonight. You're wet, and you have no other clothes. Now I'm wet... I'm underage for booze. I don't 'grind'. And guys don't hit on me. Ever." She sighed and threw her towel into the laundry pile. Then she went into her room and closed the door so she could change her shirt.

Aubri laughed at her growl and shook her head slowly before she watched her walk away. "Oh come on, who said anything about drinking?" She asked before stopping and then covering her mouth. "Oh.." she said and laughed. "Okay, no drinking! Well I'd hit on you!" She yelled after her and ran up the stairs before grunting as the door was slammed shut in her face. She sighed softly and closed her eyes, "Aislyn.. please." She whined softly and turned the knob to the door and waiting before coming into the room, waiting for her to change.

"Then, maybe go to the beach with me?" She asked and cocked her head to the side. "I don't need to change to go to the bar. I can stay in these." She nodded and she smiled as she rested her hands on her hips and she frowned a bit, "I bet guys are wanting to hit on you left and right. They're just shy." She nodded her head, "If you were.. well.. a lesbian. You wouldn't need to worry about others hitting on you. You'd have to worry about me hitting on you." She grinned and nodded her head.

"Stop joking around..." She'd changed into a black shirt when Aubri went in. Almost immediately, she laid down on her bed, looking straight up. "You know guys don't care about me. Geek. Remember. Glasses, small, boring..." Aislyn had made enough space for Aubri though. She was in one of her downer moods, and she was surprised that Aubri put up with them. They'd come more and more often lately.

"You have way more fun out there without me anyhow. I hold you back. Like that one time with the raver? You were almost to digits... Or more... Until you introduced her to me. Then she just left..."

She shook her head slowly, "No I wouldn't." Aubri said and frowned, laying down onto the bed next to her and cuddling up to her and she smiled. "I can't go out and have fun without my best friend. It's impossible." She said and looked to her with a soft sigh and she smiled. "I'm not going anywhere if you aren't going." She shook her head slowly and frowned a bit, "I'll stay right here." She nodded her head and tickled her sides a bit.

(Sorry it's so short. x[ )

Aislyn turned over and faced her friend. As she spoke, Aislyn looked down between them and sighed softly. Her forehead came forward a little and rested on Aubri's collarbone lightly. As they just sat there together, she bit her lip gently. Then she felt it. Her eyes went wide with sudden fear. The most horrible thing was about to happen.

Her back arched hard and she let out a high squeak as she felt the fingers trickle over her sides. It wasn't fair. She was extremely ticklish. She was sensitive to just about any touch really. "Ahhh! No! Aubriiiii!"

Aubri rested her chin on the top of her head and closed her eyes, her fingers runing up and down her back slowly before she felt her tense up and she giggled. "Yes!" She cried out and began to tickle her and rolled over so she was above her and her hands began to tickle all of her ticklish sensitive spots which was...practically every where. "Come out with me. Like a date!" She said and laughed. "And I'll stop tickling." She said with a grin and continued to tickle her, she knew it was unfair but that girl needed to get out of the house or she would really get sick from not getting any sun or any air. It wasn't goo to just sit in the house all day and she learned that from her grandmother.

"WAHHHH!" She started flopping over and trying to escape the tickling. It made her squirm so much. She tensed up a whole lot and wound up curled into a little ball, which didn't really help at all. Aislyn was trapped in a torrent to tickling so she knew she was going to have to give in. When Aubri brought out the tickle offensive, she usually had to agree. Lucky for her, Aubri didn't abuse the power...

...More than once a week...

"Alright! Fine! We can go out somewhere. But not on a date! I'm not a lesbian!" She said through gritted teeth and groan, trying everything to escape.

"Great!" She giggled and kissed Aislyns cheek before sitting up and giving a soft sigh and she closed her yes as her hands rested on her hips and her head cocked to the side. "Where shall we go? Club? Theatre?" She asked and cocked her head to the side and rolled off of Aislyn and got off the bed and stood up. "Do you mind if I borrow some clothes?" She asked with a blush and a laugh.

Aislyn was right, she wouldn't be dry in time and she really didn't want to go out in wet clothes and she pursed her bottom lip out towards her before smiling.

She rolled onto her stomach and covered her head with her arms, groaning. "Somewhere dark..." Aislyn groaned, just not wanting to be seen. Not with Aubri. She'd been seen plenty of times with Aubri, so that wasn't the issue. "Go ahead and see what you can find..." She muttered into her pillow. "Clothes are from the second drawer down." The top was her underwear. That would be too embarrassing.

She frowned a bit towards Aislyn and sighed before she opened the drawers and pulled out a pair of pants and a black tank top. She undressed herself, her shirt and pants set down to the side and she pulled on the dry pair of pants and buttoned them up with the black tank top on and she smiled softly and she picked up her clothes and took them to Aislyns dryer before tossing them in and starting it up.

She turned and came back up, "Well, lets go to the theatre. Since you aren't old enough for drinking, you don't want to dance and the theatre is dark.{" She frowned a bit.

"Alright." She got up and sat on the edge of the bed. "What movie are we going to see? I don't really know what's in theaters." Aislyn didn't see movies often. Go figure. She also didn't have a car. So Aubri drove them everywhere when they wanted to do something. Or rather when Aubri dragged Aislyn to do something. Funny thing was, she'd never just kidnapped Aislyn and took her to do something completely different. Then again, they were friends, so Aubri did know Aislyn's limits pretty well.

"Lets go see a cute movie." She nodded her head and pulled Aislyn into a standing position and she smiled brightly. She took Aislyns hand and let her get her shoes on before pulling her out of the room and down the stairs as it was raining outside still. She grabbed one of Aislyns umbrellas and looked to her, "Looks like we gotta walk. But the theatre is just down the street." She pulled Aislyn from the house and opened up the umbrella above them and she smiled softly before walking to the theatre.

"Alright." She agreed to the movie simply because there was really no arguing. What movie it was didn't really matter to either of them. As they stepped out from the house, Aislyn had been trying to grab for her own umbrella and missed due to a pull on Aubri's part. "K-Kay..." She found herself pulling rather close to Aubri in order to keep out of the rain since they only had the one umbrella. So close that she was having to hug the girl.

"What shall we do after the movie?" She asked as they walked down the sidewalk and giggling as she jumped in some of the puddles, though about a few feet in front of Aislyn so she didn't get her wet. Though Aubri ran bck under the umbrella and she looked to her as they neared the theatre. Soon reaching it and entering she closed the umbrella and paid for their tickets and smiled, "Monsters vs aliens." She nodded with a grin.

"Uh... I don't know? Go home and sleep?" She was never the brains behind the hijinks, so to speak. Mainly because hijinks weren't her thing. Aislyn ducked under the umbrella as Aubri jumped in puddles. Despite it, Aislyn's side had still gotten wet. When they got there, Aubri immediately picked the Dreamworks picture. They certainly did do their best to do cute.

"Aw, you're no fun." She said and frowned and sighed softly before she nodded, "Though then again sleep sounds kind of nice." She smiled and entered the theatre where their show was and sat down as the previews began to play. "How about the park tomorrow?" She asked with a shrug, "Just sit and hang out there. It would be fun.. please?" she asked and looked over to her in the dark. "We could even do it at night time."

"A-Alright..." She gave in to the request, almost like it was a demand. Aislyn leaned back in her seat. A few others were in there, widely spaced. The girl fidgeted with her hands a lot, waiting for it all to start, nervous that someone was looking at her in a negative way, even in all the darkness, even though nobody there but Aubri cared.

"Really?" She asked and smiled brightly, leaning against Aislyn a bit as the movie began to play, starting with the girl at her wedding before everything began to go downhill and was transformed into the giant she was in the movie. The next hour and a half passed and she smiled, "That was cute." Aubri said with a groan and stood up, stretching and she grabbed Aislyns hand and stood up slowly.

"Yeah..." Aislyn stood up slowly along with Aubri as the movie ended. For a minute, she had to hold onto Aubri's arm to keep herself from flopping over back onto the seats. Always a little groggy from the theater seats she looked at Aubri and tilted her head some. "So... What are we doing now?" She asked, starting to get some of the energy back from the seats. She could swear that they drained people of their energy.

"I thought.." she said and nudged her a bit, moving from the theatre and slowly back out as it was now sprinkling softly, "That you were going to go home and sleep." She cocked her brow and opened the umbrella above Aislyn out of the theatre and she glanced around before sticking her tongue out at her playfully and she smiled.

"Works for me." She said. It had been a missed opportunity for Aubri though. In her state, she'd been forgetful and more easily convinced. "I probably need rest. All the running around can't be good for me." Yup. All ten minutes of walking was bad for poor little Aislyn. Exercise was the enemy.

((Sorry for the shortness))

Back
Top Bottom