Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If The Sky Could Dream... [SnakeOfSeduction x LordLicentious]

Asta moaned as you filled her with your fertile seed, the dragoness coming undone on your cock as you pull her closer, her inner walls flexing to draw out every drop from you. She shivers, squealing as you both drop into the bath, her own arms wrapping around you with a giggle, ensuring your cock stays sheathed inside of her warm, wet pussy.

She hummed, nipping at your jaw, "Thank you, Master." She moaned into your ear.

Laughing and sputtering, the Dark Lord sits up, out of the water, helping you along with him. His cock slowly softening inside you, he groans back, "No, thank you, Asta. I look forward to the countless children we shall have together." He nuzzles your neck, and begins stroking along your arm, slowly returning to his senses, with perhaps some small inkling of regret in the back of his mind. "Now, I do believe you've yet to be thoroughly cleaned. Would you like your Master to scrub your beautiful scales?" Jorothar's other hand reaches behind your back, and he suddenly runs a finger quickly along your spine.

Asta smiles softly at you, her hand falling to her stomach. She truly can’t wait to be plump with children. Not just once, either, but hopefully constantly, one after the other, for her Master. She shivered at his words, and straightened with a delighted shudder as his finger slid up her spine, her wings spreading, “O-Oh, please Master.” She whined, loving the attention.

Jorothar takes the block of soap from where it had fallen into the water, and begins to wash your body. He begins with your wings, gently running the soap over them, and scooping up water to rinse. When he gets to your back, you feel your Master grip your shoulders, and he begins kneading, pressing his thumbs into the muscles in the back of your neck in steady, circular motions, gradually moving them down, to between your shoulder blades. The Dark Lord whispers into your ear, "You've been such a good girl today, Asta, you've earned a little treat. I can't imagine how stiff your shoulders must feel, after all those centuries with nobody to take care of you."

Asta stayed still, obedient but purring her love of your gentle washing as she kept her wings spread out for you. She gasped as your thumbs pressed into the tight, coiled muscles on the back of her neck, almost melting as you reached her tense shoulder blades. You were right, her muscles were stiff, especially since they got far more use than a humans muscles, due to her wings. But she melted, wings shuddering in the pleasure of the touches, as she purred louder, "T-Thank you Master..." She moaned.

As he finishes working his thumbs into your overworked muscles, Jorothar says, "I'll be sure to take in a trained masseuse as a servant, so the rest of your body can be given similar treatment. Perhaps I'll do a little studying, myself...." His hands slide down your shoulders, running the soap over your arms. He pays special attention to the patches of scales along your body, making sure to scrub thoroughly, as offered. Then, he begins washing your torso, starting with your tight, toned stomach. "I'll make this nice and round soon enough," he whispers into your ear, as he moves upwards, soon running soapy hands over your breasts. "And these will be nice and full," he continues.

Satisfied with your upper body, your Master slides his hand downward, running the soap gently between your legs. Moving around to your front, he lifts each leg, thoroughly rubbing the soap along each limb. As he comes up towards you, after washing both legs, it's clear that his member has found new life. He smiles seductively, and says, "Perhaps you, as well, would like to be covered in my scent? I'd be happy to give you a... generous coating."

Asta purred at your words, letting you pamper her soft, scaly body. Her scales themselves seemed sensitive, as she shuddered beneath you as you cleaned them, scrubbing them until they were a gleaming black. Your promises in her ear are met with soft moans of delight, certainly wanting her belly to be full of your babies, and her breasts to be filled with warm milk. She wanted to be the mother to your heirs.

She slid her legs open as you moved downward, noticing your member but not yet acknowledging it, just humming and moaning as you kept washing. Her eyes brightened at your idea, and she nodded eagerly, "I-I want everyone to know I-I'm yours."

"Good girl, Asta." Looking quite pleased, your Master rises from the water, his stiff cock pointing straight at you. He reaches down, patting your head lovingly, then draws you in towards him. He presses your face firmly against his manhood, rubbing both the shaft and his balls over you. The scent is faint, from having just been washed, but unmistakable, sharp and masculine.

Releasing you, Jorothar says lustily, "Now, I think you know what to do from here, my love."

Asta purrs happily, her voice vibrating against your cock as you rub it against her face. She blinks innocently up at him. Perhaps she doesn’t know what you want exactly, but she knows how to please you. And, with her current position, face against your balls, she has the perfect opportunity.

Slowly, she flicks her tongue out to caress her hot, wet appendage across your balls, tasting and filling her nose with your masculine scent. She’d never forget your scent, how much she loves it, and she works her way up your cock with her mouth, caressing every inch as she purrs.

Jorothar groans appreciatively as you taste him. "That's right, keep going, and I shall paint you with my seed." His balls hang heavily against your tongue, somehow still quite full, despite your vigorous activities this day. He strokes your hair as you make your way up his throbbing shaft. You see your Master take his staff from where it was leaning, next to the basin. His purpose for doing so becomes clear as you feel the top of his foot between your legs, gently rubbing against your slit. He holds the staff firmly, to ensure his balance as he teases you.

Asta gurgled happily upon your cock as she feels your foot caressing her slit, and she rocks down upon it, smearing her wet arousal against your skin, even as her tongue twists around your hot girth. She clearly wants more, wants everything you can give her, even if you aren't pumping it into her womb. She wants to make you feel good, and her fingers come up to grip at your hips as she moves her mouth faster, moaning.

Your Master holds onto your horns as you bob on his cock, letting you draw his pleasure forth as he prepares to mark you. Precum begins to bead up, salty and warm. The angle of the foot between your legs changes, as he seeks to catch your clit in what is inherently a less-than-coordinated method of rubbing your sex. Looking down, he says, "Mm, you're amazing at using your mouth, as you seem to be with everything. You impress me at every turn, Asta, and I feel myself falling for you more and more with each passing moment. I look forward to seeing you rub my essence into that beautiful skin, letting my scent soak in, marking you."

Asta moaned as she tasted your pre-cum on your tip, savouring the taste with a purr. She gasps as your toes catch her clit, her hips bucking at the shooting pleasure that tingles up her spine, making her open her wings. She wheezed against your cock, pushing you down her throat with a flutter of her wings, letting your hands guide her slightly on her horns. She loves how you use them as handlebars to pleasure, and she shivers as she licks again at your tip.

Jorothar's hips begin to rock slowly, as he starts sliding his cock in your mouth. His grip tightens on your horns, pulling your head along. He groans in pleasure as he feels your throat around him, welcoming every inch he provides it. "Ohh, Asta, you beauteous creature. I can tell you'd love nothing more than to swallow every drop of my seed, and usually, I'd love nothing more than to let you. However, this time, you'll have to settle for the few drops that reach your mouth as I cover you. I'm nearing my limit, show me what those talented hands can do."

Your Master slowly pulls his manhood from your mouth, with a twinge of regret evident on his face. While he wants to mark you this evening, on any other night, he'd rather fill your mouth. The Dark Lord's hard cock throbs in front of your face, more precum beading up at the tip with each passing second.

Asta whined lowly around your girth even as you pull free of her hot, wet mouth, her lips popping off your tip audibly. She shivers, her fingers returning to your cock, fingers sliding up and down, rubbing at the tip, smearing pre-cum over her digits. Just to wind you up, she moves her finger to her mouth and suckles upon it, missing your taste already as she keeps rubbing at you, aiming your tip toward her excited face.

She too would love to drink down every drop of your pleasure, but she wants to be marked by you even more at this very moment.

Jorothar's foot drops from between your legs as he braces himself, your hand and wanton display accomplishing their goals. His balls visibly tighten, drawing up towards his shaft, and then your Master reaches climax. His seed shoots out in long, thick ropes, warm, sticky, and carrying his scent. The Dark Lord shudders, knees shaky, but he remains standing as he tries to cover your face and breasts with his load.

Asta shivers as she feels your cock throb between her fingertips, and keeps you aimed at her face as you cum. She even opens her mouth, letting some of the thick cum splatter onto her tongue, savouring the taste as you cover her in your seed, your scent coating her skin. She purrs, as you finish, and leads you back down into the water, even as her fingers go to the cum on her skin, rubbing it over herself, purring warmly.

Lowering back down into the water, your Master sidles next to you, and holds you close, to enjoy the warmth of the water a little longer, now that you've both been cleaned. He smiles as he sees you working his seed into your skin, and strokes your thigh affectionately as you do so. However, the water soon begins losing its warmth, so Jorothar stands, and leads you out of the washbasin.

However, before you can go back inside, there's a rustle in the grass nearby. The Dark Lord whirls toward it, light shining from his staff. Hiding there are a pair of villagers, barely past their age of majority. The man and woman had clearly been watching you, given the fluids near them, and on their hands. The man speaks first. "M-m-milord! Please do forgive us! We, uh, we were just coming by to pay you a visit, see, and well, then, um...." He trails off, and the woman chimes in. "We won't tell a soul, we swear. It's just, we were just married, you see, and we're due to move into that house tomorrow, and we wanted to thank you."

The Dark Lord cocks an eyebrow. "Thank us?" he asks.

"Yes," answers the young husband. "For making love in our bed earlier today. Half the village heard, and, well, we got to talking, and, well, stands to reason that with the essences of a powerful dragoness and the mighty Dark Lord soaked into our marital bed, the children we conceive are bound to inherit some of that power, and grow up big and strong!"

The wife adds, "Maybe they'll even become a dark knight in your service! That's a thing Dark Lords have, isn't it? We figured that if the Dark Lord's gonna be taking over, we should make sure our children have a chance to prosper under your wicked regime."

Your Master pauses, nonplussed, then leans over to you and whispers, "What they're saying sounds ridiculous, but, I kind of love it. You know what I mean, right, Asta?"

Asta lets you lead her from the bath, shuddering in the cold air on her wet, naked form, and flutters her wings to dry them off, creating a soft shower of water droplets across the ground. She begins to move back toward the house, and then freezes when she hears a rustle. Immediately, she's on her guard, wings spreading as she moves back to her partners side, a low growl of warning in her throat.

But there is no threat. Just two, squishy, young humans. And clearly they've been appreciating the view, from what she can smell in the air, as she lifts her head toward the skies. She stays quiet as she listens to the conversation, rumbling lowly in confusion. How would the fact that she and her Lord had 'made love' in their bed affect the power of their children? Her own children would be strong, powerful, but they would also be your heirs. Their children, meanwhile, would be mere humans, weak and squishy.

She blinks at you, rumbling lowly, wondering what you mean. Of course, she does like the idea that they're known for such power, but she doesn't know what else you mean. She blinks at you, and licks her lips, tilting her head, "Perhaps. I will follow your lead, either way." She crooned softly.

As the young couple departs, Jorothar turns back towards the house. "The superstitions of the common folk can be very endearing. To think that such rumors may spread about us. I have to admit, the thought of other newlyweds begging us to so christen their marital beds is quite amusing." He chuckles merrily, tickled by the idea. "Who knows? They may even be onto something. Magic has a curious way empowering legends all on its own. An ordinary blade wielded by a famous hero might take on mystical properties purely by virtue of its significance. Such items are far more powerful, and reliable, than traditionally enchanted objects. This is why I keep the amplifying crystal I use attached to a staff, rather than concealing it. As my legend grows, so too will my power. So, who's to say that if this story gets around, it won't come true?"

Your Master leads you back into the house. "Now, we're technically on our own schedule for the time being, but I don't wish to get too late a start in the morning, so I think we should get to bed. We've plenty more cities, towns, and villages to conquer, and not all of them will surrender so easily."

Asta hummed her agreement, tilting her head at you. Magic did work in mysterious ways, she knew, so she wouldn't be surprised if you were right, and if that little superstition came true. She certainly wouldn't mind if she was asked to be with her Master in other's beds. In fact, it sent shivers down her spine at the thought of being asked to do so, and she moved closer to your side as you lead her back into the house.

She bobbed her head slowly, as you spoke, "Of course, Master." She rumbled happily, "I am rather tired after all of our... activities." She purred, amused.

Jorothar leads you into bed, pulling you close as you share the mattress. He guides to face away from him, and he wraps an arm over you, spooning you gently. The cozy cottage is warmed by the fire still burning in the hearth. The Dark Lord smiles softly as he enjoys both your warmth and that of the fire. He'd become used to bivouacking out in the open, alone under the stars. He had magic to protect himself from the worst of the cold, but the warmth of another body by his side was something he'd all but forgotten.

Your Master holds you tightly as he slowly drifts off, almost reluctant to fall asleep, that you might slip from his awareness for even a moment. However, eventually, the Dark Lord does sleep, and for the first time since his family had been taken from him, his sleep is as peaceful as one could imagine.

Asta follows you obediently, snuggling into your arms as you wrap her in them, her wings pressed to her back. She's happy to be warm and safe in your hold, and begins to purr as you both begin to drift off into sleep, a happy, sleepy sound. Her dreams are happy, filled with you and her, conquering anywhere you please, her belly swelling with your babies, your heirs, as she dominates the land by day, and submits to you by night.

She's pulled from sleep the next morning by light shining in her eyes, and she whines lowly at the annoyance of being so rudely awoken. She doesn't move for a moment, aware of the warm arms encircling her smaller body, and she smiles softly when she remembers just how you both got to this position.

The Dark Lord stirs slightly, still asleep. Your Master mumbles quietly, deep in a dream. "Mmm..., right there, Asta...." He rolls over unconsciously, onto his back, revealing his morning stiffness. Jorothar's dreams this night have been uniformly pleasant, imagining his obedient, perfect dragoness razing the corrupt kingdoms of men and placing their crowns upon his brow, her stomach swollen with his children and her eyes filled with adoration.

Your Master's cock throbs in his sleep, as images of your submission fill his mind. A serene expression is on his face, as is a small trail of saliva from the corner of his mouth.

Asta beams as she hears your mumbled words, eyes fluttering to your morning stiffness, and she immediately knows exactly the way to wake you up. She slides her body over your own, kissing slowly across your chest, ensuring she doesn't put any weight on you yet. Slowly, she takes her own fingers and plays with her clit over your body, ensuring she's wet and ready for you, before she reaches for your cock and touches the tip against her entrance, moaning lowly as she begins to push it into herself, tucking her head into your neck.

Back
Top Bottom