Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If The Sky Could Dream... [SnakeOfSeduction x LordLicentious]

Having spent so long sleeping out in the open, the Dark Lord is something of a light sleeper, so it doesn't take long before his eyes flutter open, and he notices you atop him. He wraps his arms around you, stroking your back affectionately. "Good morning to you, too, Asta. Mmph, I could certainly get used to waking up like this." Your Master bucks his hips up in time with your movements, doing his best to give as good as he gets. However, he knows he won't last long, given the dreams he'd had, so he slips a hand down between your bodies, and begins rubbing your clit in tight circles.

So eager to please you, Asta lets you wrap her in your embrace even as she pants, her hips sliding across your length as her inner walls hug your cock, moving in a way that makes her eyes flutter and her moans loud. She licks her lips at your words, eyes bright at the idea that she could always wake you up in such a way, whenever she wished. Any words she was about to say, however, would have been cut off by her squeal of delight as you move your hips in time with her movements, your fingers on her clit as she rocks on you, "W-Wanted to surprise you M-Master..."

"Oh, I'm-mmph-surprised, certainly. I didn't expect to wake up to such a lovely sight as you bouncing atop me, but I'd be pleased if it becomes a regular occurrence. It's a pity we can't spend all day enjoying each other's bodies like this, but the world won't conquer itself." The Dark Lord's pace quickens, thrusting into you forcefully, seeking to push you to your climax before his own arrives. His cock throbs and twitches, a sure sign that your Master's orgasm is imminent.

Asta moans softly as you speak, knowing this will be a regular occurrence indeed. She's more than happy to always wake you up like this, or for you to even wake her in such a manner, and she moans loudly as your pace inside of her quickens, her hips sliding against your own, and she finds her orgasm quickly once you do so, howling her delight as she feels your cock twitching inside of her, "F-Fill me up Master... pleaseee..." She whines, still twitching her hips as her walls squeeze your girth.

Tossing his head back, Jorothar reaches climax, spurting his seed inside you, filling your womb. He grabs your hips, pulling you down against his pelvis, making sure he's as deep as possible. As he comes down from his orgasm, the Dark Lord smiles up at you. "I can think of no better way to start the day than feeling your magnificent cunt wrapped around me. I'll be sure to return the favor the next time I wake up before you. Sadly, this will have to sate us until evening. We'll need to maintain a brisk pace until we've gathered an army, lest those in power respond with overwhelming force before we're ready, so no matter how tempting it might be to bend you over against a nearby tree, we'll need to resist the urge."

Asta purrs as you fill her with your seed, painting the insides of her womb. With you sheathed inside of her slick walls, she's more than happy to stay still, peering down at you with a happy grin. However, a whine leaves her throat as you tell her she'll have to wait for more, that you both need to leave soon, and she leans down to kiss at your jaw, "Yes Master..." She moans, not about to argue though she clearly wants more of you.

Back
Top Bottom