Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If The Sky Could Dream... [SnakeOfSeduction x LordLicentious]

You and your Master's reverie is cut lamentably short by the intrusion of a matronly middle-aged woman carrying a tray of food. Seeing the two of you in your shared embrace, she quickly covers her eyes and stammers out an apology. "A thousand pardons, milord, but as ye requested, I've brought some food for ye and yer dragon."

It seems times flies when you're having fun, as the sun is already sinking past the horizon. Jorothar sits up, and addresses the woman. "Thank you, this will do nicely. Just set it on the table. Also, if anyone asks what you saw-"

"She was knelt before ye, kissin' yer feet, or somethin' like that, milord? Don't ye worry, yer secret's safe with me. I was young once, too." She chuckles jovially, seeming considerably more at-ease, having caught a glimpse of your loving repose. She totters out of the house, closing the door behind her.

Your Master, looking reluctant, but resigned, begins to leave the bed. "I suppose we should get up and eat, we won't be conquering much of anything, save each other, staying here. Perhaps afterwards, we can bathe together under the moonlight."

Asta's head lifted from your chest as she heard footsteps, followed shortly by a woman walking in. The dragoness didn't seem to care that she was naked, or that she was dripping cum from between her legs, she just twitched her nose in curiosity as to what food had been brought. She did, however, look up at the woman's comment about Asta kissing your feet, but she also didn't comment.

Asta carefully rolls off of you, to also stand, with a long, lazy stretch of her body and a purr, "Mm. Perhaps." She returned, looking to you, fluttering her eyelashes, "I'd certainly like to be conquered some more."

Your Master grins as he moves toward the table, not bothering to get dressed. "Nothing would excite me more than seeing the beautiful, silver moonlight playing across your skin. It's a full moon tonight, as well, so the radiance may yet prove worthy of you." He takes a seat, eyeing the surprisingly plentiful array of food, and then his eyebrows shoot up as sudden inspiration strikes. "Hmm, Asta, come sit down, right next to me, I want to try something." When you're seated near Jorothar, he spears a bit of meat with one of the forks on the table, and proffers it towards you. "Say ahh..."

Asta hummed at the silent promise for perhaps some fun later, and moved toward you at your soft command, setting in the seat beside you with a raise of her eyebrow. She's never seen human food before, but she's pleased to note that there seems to be meat. Her eyebrows raise again as she watches you spear a piece of meat on a fork, then offer it to her. She opens her mouth in confusion, letting you set it on her tongue.

Jorothar waits for you to take the morsel fully into your mouth, and smiles pleasantly as he repeats the process. "I've seen a number of couples do this with each other in my travels. I've always found it sickeningly cute. Now, I fully understand the urge. You're quite adorable, pliantly accepting the offered food. It seems that even mealtime can be turned into a romantic activity. I suppose this world got a few things right."

Asta chewed at the offered food slowly, nodding carefully as you speak. She hadn't been aware that this was a thing people do, but she calmly took the next bite, before she grabbed a fork of her own. Spearing a piece of meat, she offered it, in turn, to you, even as she nabbed the piece you were offering her off of your fork. The food was good, she had to admit, and she licked her lips happily, "Seems like a strange thing to do but... okay." She hummed, more than happy to be fed.

Jorothar opens him mouth wide, taking the food in his mouth, and pulling it from the fork. He has a satisfied look on his face as he enjoys the meat, eyes lit up as he watches you eating, in turn. It isn't long before dinner has passed, with the two of you feeding each other. Your Master sighs contentedly. "Now that we're fed, shall we head around back, to have a look at that washbasin?"

Asta found herself relaxing between feeding you and eating, her wings visibly slumping against her back. She gave a small smile and a nod as you mention the washbasin, "Lets. My scales need a clean." She hummed in amusement, standing with another stretch of her very naked body. Besides the point of getting clean, she also wanted to see how much fun she could have with him in the water.

As you make your way to the rear of the house, you see the simple, wooden basin. It's large enough to accommodate the both of you, with sides that reach up to your knees. It's likely that it was put together with the cleaning of livestock in mind, as well as people, given the field of soft grass, ideal for grazing, that stretches out behind the humble hovel. Regardless, the basin appears quite clean, itself. Your Master strides over, staff in hand, and says, "I don't think we need bother the townsfolk for our hot water." Waving the staff and chanting softly, the Dark Lord begins his summoning.

Crystal clear water begins to bubble up within the washbasin, steam wafting gently in the cool night air. The moon sparkles as it reflects off the water's surface. When the basin his full, Jorothar performs another, shorter spell, causing a bar of soap to pop into his hand. "A little teleportation spell. Good thing I remember the exact location of the soap dish in my old room at the academy, there likely isn't any other soap for miles." Jorothar steps into the tub, wincing slightly at the heat, then holds out a hand, to help you stay balanced as you join him.

Asta certainly didn’t seem to mind if the tub was meant for cattle or people, since before this her means of getting clean was to splash about in the nearby lake to her lair. It wasn’t like she was a human, and she barely knew the way humans worked, so she wasn’t about to think strangely of her own habits.

Watching as you summoned water, then soap, she tiled her head. It was strange. She didn’t even know if she could use magic like that. Your magic seemed weaker, but controlled, whilst her own was chaotic but strong. It did as she willed it, but she couldn’t be too specific with it, like summoning soap from one spot. She’d likely end up summoning the whole building.

Following you into the water, she moaned at the heat that warmed her body, sinking into it with you.

Leaning his staff against the wall of the building for the time being, Jorothar sidles next to you, enjoying the heat. He lifts his left arm, and begins running the soap over it, the suds and dripping water accentuating the lean muscles along the slender limb. He then washes the other arm. His upper limbs cleansed to his satisfaction, he lifts one of his long, toned legs from the water, and slowly runs the bar of soap along the length, down the inside of his thigh, then back up the outside. When he'd washed both legs, he rises slightly, until the lines of his pelvic bone are just visible above the water, making sure to face you, and begins running the soap over his chest, water and suds trickling steadily over his pectoral muscles and abdomen. He brings the bar back up, to run it along his well-defined collarbone. At this, he sinks back down, offering you the soap. He asks, in a husky voice, "Would you like to wash my back, Asta?"

Asta watched every single movement, appreciating your body as she settled in the hot water, watching you clean. Youre so perfect, but she knows she has to wait, squirming slightly as she runs water over her soft skin. She beams as you offer her the soap, nodding along as you ask her to wash your back, and she squirms until she’s in the right position, slowly rubbing the soap over your skin. As if she’d been planning to tease you all along, she started to press kisses to your neck.

Jorothar hums appreciatively as you kiss his neck. "Mm, seems you've been looking forward to pampering me a bit. Such a good, submissive dragon. I bet you're adding a little something sweet to the bathwater, too, aren't you, my dear?" Your Master reaches back, tracing his fingers along your slit, to emphasize his point. "I can think of no finer 'oil' with which to bathe. Perhaps you like the sound of that, the ever-so-slight scent of you soaked into my skin, so that no other, lesser woman could get close without knowing that you are the first and greatest among the Dark Lord's lovers."

Asta purrs as you speak, loving being called your good dragon. She rocked her hips into your palm as you traced her slit, leaving her slick adoration upon your fingertip. She purred louder at the idea of you always smelling of her, as possessive as she was of her Master, “They will always know.” She rumbled, “They will never be better than I am for you, Master.”

Your Master starts to slide his fingers inside you, rubbing your clit with his thumb, seeking to encourage more of that wetness to flow forth. He leans back, into your affection, giving you full access to his body. Having made you realize the true depths of your submission to him, the Dark Lord allows you to do as you will for the moment. He relaxes completely, letting the warm water lap against his skin, soaking up his concerns for the moment. How long had it been since he last took a moment to forget his cares? Not since before his family was taken from him, over fifteen years ago.

He looks back at you, suddenly overcome by emotion. In such a short time, you have become everything to your Dark Lord. A slave, a companion, a confidant, a lover. Jorothar realizes that he'd begun his plans for world domination by reclaiming that which was first stolen from him. Family. Not in the same sense, perhaps, but family all the same. And he would never let it be taken from him again.

Perhaps it's the heady cloud of steam rising from the water, combined with the sweet, feminine scent from your sex, or perhaps it's the sight of you bathed in pure, beautiful moonlight, but Jorothar begins to feel almost intoxicated, his face taking on a dreamy expression. He leans his head back against you, and starts nuzzling you with his cheek. Most assuredly, your Master would never allow anyone but you to see him like this and live to remember it.

With your fingers inside of her, Asta rocks her hips back and forth, bringing herself pleasure with soft moans of delight. Watching your face, she notices the dreamy, happy expression and smiles, kissing softly at your jaw, and down your neck where she nips you playfully. She doesn’t mind if you sit back and enjoy, but she certainly aims to please you.

Her fingers find your cock and, even as she rocks on your own fingers, she starts to rub her own over your girth, slowly and teasingly, wanting to catch your attention. She wants you to feel good, knowing she herself is dripping in want for you.

Jorothar doesn't hold his voice back at all as you stroke him, letting out small moans with each touch. The movements of his fingers become unfocused, but at the same time, seemingly more eager, as his fingering takes on a more exploratory character, as though he wishes to touch each and every fold within you. Aside from that hand, your Master's body goes limp, letting you and the water's buoyancy keep him afloat. The Dark Lord had almost forgotten how good a warm bath could be, and how completely relaxed he tended to become when submerged in warm water.

"Astaaa..," your Master calls sweetly, "You're so pretty in the moonlight, I could stare at you forever. K-keep touching me, everything you do feels soo goood...." His cock, at least, retains its full awareness, throbbing steadily in your grasp as you stroke it.

Asta certainly wasn't going to stop, not when you were reacting in such a beautiful way. She continued to rock into your fingers, moaning sweetly as you started to explore her pussy, and she kept up her soft rubbing, her other hand moving closer, to caress your balls and see what type of reaction that gained. She wanted you inside of her, filling her and spreading her, but she was also eager to tease you, to drive you mad beneath her fingertips.

She herself trembled as you kept exploring her inner folds, moaning softly, "I'm a-all yours, Master..." She purred, "You c-can stare at me whenever y-y-you like..."

Jorothar's moans get slightly louder as you reach his balls, loving the varied attention. "I loove yoouu..," he moans, his free hand coming up to touch your cheek. Suddenly, tears well up in the corners of his eyes, as your Master says, "I'll never let them take you, like they took everyone else from me. You're so powerful, but, you don't know what they're capable of when roused...." He pulls himself closer to you, resting his head beneath your breasts.

Asta blinked softly at you as she noticed the tears in your eyes. Slowly, she let go of your cock, leaning down to kiss your lips as she moved her hips slightly, “They won’t have the power to touch us.” She rumbled to you, even as she lowered her slit onto your cock, letting her hot, wet walls envelop your cock, even as her lips met yours again, tongue tangling with your own, “They won’t touch you.”

Your Master moans openly as he feels you wrapping around his cock. Reflexively, he braces himself on the side of the washbasin. "Yeess, Asta, I want you to have lots of babies for me!" he says, loudly. "I want you to have the first, and the most. Ohhh, I wonder what dragon milk tastes like...." Jorothar begins to daydream out loud, as his thoughts drift to your ample breasts, filled with milk, your stomach swollen with his heirs. A part of him wonders if perhaps the bath water he'd conjured was, in fact, magically soothing, but he dismissed it as irrelevant to his current goal of laying back and letting his pet dragon draw out his virile seed.

Asta purrs lowly at your call, sliding back and forth on your cock, sliding to the tip and then to the base in a moaning move. She hummed gently, peering down at you, "T-Then fill me with as many babies as we can fit." She breathed, shuddering as she moved faster upon your cock, "I want them all." Her tail swayed behind her with every bounce, her wings fluttering madly at the pleasure in her body, "M-Maybe I'll let you have a taste... I-If you pump me full." She promised, when he spoke of her milk.

Jorothar's moans increase in volume as you ride his cock. "Yes! Asta, Asta!" Calling your name over and over, your Master gives in fully to the pleasure you're providing, a rare sight indeed. His manhood begins to twitch and pulse inside you, signaling that his release is near. His hands grip the side of the basin with all their might, as though bracing against the overwhelming sensations radiating from his penis.

Noticing your reactions, Asta leans down and kisses and nips at your neck, her purr low and needy, as she keeps moving her hips, faster and harder, feeling your cock slamming into her, "P-Please Master... fill your dragon with your seed... breed her like the property she is." She moaned, nipping at your neck, " 'm all yours Master... I want all of you..." She shuddered, feeling her own pleasure arising.

Your Master cries out as he feels the seed rising through his shaft, and then spraying deep into your perfect pussy. His hips convulse from the orgasm, pressing his cock deeper with staccato thrusts. Desperate to feel more of you, he wraps his arms around your back, pulling you closer, as he pumps what feels to him like every drop of sperm in his body into you.

However, having released the side of the basin, Jorothar's upper body falls entirely into the knee-deep water, pulling you along with a splash.

Back
Top Bottom