Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If The Sky Could Dream... [SnakeOfSeduction x LordLicentious]

Asta purred as you speak, leaning up a little to nip at your neck. It's strange to her, that she's smaller than you are despite being a dragoness in human form, but she doesn't question it. Obviously, you'd be bigger than her if you were a dragon. She was determined to keep control, keeping her pace slow and steady for now, forcing herself to stay calm. Though, she couldn't help going just a little faster, "Or, perhaps it'll be you screaming your defeat, my Lord." She purred, nuzzling her cheek against your own, her tongue flicking out to run across your jaw, "Either way, they'll get a surprise." She grinned.

Jorothar smirks. "We shall see. Though, I've developed a talent for reading others, and from the first time I saw you, I had a feeling that, were it not for the pure difference in power between a human and dragon, I wouldn't have needed any magic to make you submit to begin with. For all your strength, the one thing you always desired in the depths of your heart, was for someone to bring that power to heel. I'm right, aren't I? You're no mere quivering, plaintive submissive, of course, you would devour such creatures, but you're submissive to your core, all the same." He continues to hold still, letting you have your way with his cock, waiting for just the right moment to show you the truth of his words.

Asta peered down at you, rumbling softly in her chest. Perhaps you were right, perhaps she had always wanted a companion would could bring her to heel, who could tame her but wouldn't ever chain her. She certainly wasn't submissive completely, only to you, for the dragoness knew her power over others was nothing to be laughed at. Still, her eyes gleamed at your words, as she moved her hips a little faster, purring at the way your hard cock slid in and out of her, "Hm... perhaps." She rumbled, "But I'm the one riding you." She grinned, nuzzling and nipping at your neck.

Your Master returns your somewhat aggressive affection, his hands sliding down to your firm rear. He lifts one hand, then brings it down, hard, against your ass. He repeats this with his other hand, alternating between the two in a rhythmic pattern. "It's true that you're riding me, but even now, you cannot imagine yourself as anything but completely subordinate to me, can you? Not a single other soul that has ever existed could do this to you, but before me, your heart races, your pulse quickens, and your thoughts become filled with the desire to serve, to worship. As though you were fated to be mine."

Asta shudders and purrs as you slap at her firm, bouncing rear, a low keen in her throat as a happy response. Her breath comes in eager, quick gasps, as she moves faster and harder on your cock, trembling in your hold as she tries to keep control of herself, to make you cum first. She growls lowly at your words, but after a moment she nods, tucking her head beneath your jaw as she keeps moving, breathing heavily, "N-No one e-e-ever caught my a-a-attention like you d-did..." She moaned, shivering.

Now baring his teeth slightly, your Master shifts one hand around to your front, and begins rubbing your clit. "That's right, you could feel the power coming from me. Not the raw, physical power of a dragon, but the unbreakable willpower that proves one worthy of such a lofty title as 'Dark Lord'. You were grateful that your lightning failed to harm me, weren't you? Glad that I could make good on my claims, and make you my tool of conquest. And if I were to ever decide to have you fitted for bit and bridle, and ride you into battle as my steed, it would be your overwhelmingly great honor to serve as such, would it not?" He punctuates this last sentence by taking your clit between his fingers and squeezing, firmly.

Asta shudders as your fingers find her clit, her breath coming in needy gasps and whines, clearly trying not to orgasm as you speak, moaning lowly as her wings shudder behind her with every movement of her hips against your cock. She kept nodding, agreeing with every word you spoke, knowing it was true. That she was glad that you'd found her, taken her, used her. Glad that she belonged to you now. And, whilst being ridden like a horse was beneath the might of a dragon, she'd do it for him. She shuddered, and orgasmed hard around your cock, screaming her pleasure, as you pinch at her clit, sinking down firmly on you until every inch of your cock is being massaged by her throbbing inner walls, "Y-Y-Yes Master..." She moaned.

"That's more like it." Your Master's grin had become truly predatory now, and suddenly, he grips your hips, and pushes himself up. He pulls out of you just long enough to pull you onto all fours, and buries himself inside you once more, holding onto your waist firmly for leverage. "It looks like I'm the one doing the riding, now. And what would that make you, Asta?" Jorothar's voice is taunting, but in a playful manner, he can tell you're loving this.

Asta gasps as you twist her body over, her wings flailing to the sides as she'd pushed down onto all fours, moaning as you slide back into her wet slit, shivering beneath you. Your words only make her moan and gasp, bucking back against you with eager need, "Y-Y-Yours.... M-Master..." She moaned again, loving just how dominant you are over her. Her tail lifts, arching over her back, giving you a good view.

The Dark Lord smacks your ass, hard, as he pounds into your wet cunt. "My what? If I am riding you, then what are you? Make sure to scream it nice and loud, so the entire village will know." As though to emphasize the points he's making, your Master grabs your horns, hard, and pulls them back, like reins. "Say it," he encourages. "Give it all to me, even your pride as a dragon! All of it is mine to grant or revoke as I please! Say it, or do you need a saddle to understand?!"

Asta shudders beneath you, whining at the command you've given her. Though, she truly loves being so dominated in such a manner, and she squeals as you pull back on her horns, her head pulled back, neck taut as she bucks her hips slightly into yours, "I-I'm your horse, Master!" She squeals loudly, her eyes bright with excitement and lust as she's ridden. Perhaps being ridden like a horse isn't so bad, if it's you upon her.

"That's a good girl, louder, I don't think the couple whose bed we're fucking in heard you!" Your Master starts angling his thrusts downward, to rub harder against that sensitive patch inside your pussy. "If you can scream it loud enough, I'll reward you, by filling your fertile womb up with my seed." You can feel his cock starting to twitch, signalling the oncoming release.

The promise of being completely filled with your seed is enough to make the dragoness roar out her words again, "I'm your horse Master! I-I want you to ride me so m-much." She moaned, glad that a dragon had the capacity to become even louder than a human. She bucked back into your cock, wanting more, wanting your seed. She wanted to be the first to have your children, to begin your plans to sow your seed across the land.

As you openly, loudly debase yourself for him, your Master presses his cock right against the entrance to your womb, and begins pumping his hot, virile sperm into you. He leans against your back, his hips shuddering from the overwhelming pleasure. The Dark Lord lets out a husky, gasping moan as he fills you, the kind of sound no other woman could elicit. As he finishes, he kisses his way up your neck, his hands running slowly over your body. Then, he whispers in your ear. "Good girl, Asta."

Asta moans and melts beneath you as your cock throbs inside of her walls, filling her with hot seed. She loves the feeling, pushing as far back as possible, keeping you tightly inside of her even when you've finished, shaking in your arms. She purrs as your lips meet her soft neck, tilting her head to give you better access, and her eyes flutter at the pleasure that comes with your soft words. She wants to be your good girl, always.

Jorothar helps you onto your back, and lays down next to you, holding you in his arms. He speaks softly, lovingly. "Are you alright? I hope that wasn't too intense for you, Asta. But, I did enjoy seeing you debase yourself for me." Your Master caresses you gently, running his fingers along your skin, and over your scales. He begins planting tender kisses on your forehead, guiding you gently to rest your head against his chest.

Asta snuggles into your arms, nodding her head with a purr, pressing her head against your chest as you guide her. The soft beating of your heart vibrates in her sensitive ears, calming her as she purrs warmly, peering up at you, "It was perfect." She hummed, her tail moving to curl around your leg as one of her wings sprawls over your lower half, "I'll do anything for you Master..." She peered up, meeting your gaze.

Jorothar strokes your hair affectionately. "Such a sweet dragon. You must have been so lonely, spending centuries in that cave. Perhaps that's what truly connects us. No matter how many people surrounded me, I'd always felt isolated, alienated. It was as though I was the only one who could see this world's ugliness. But, it was that same ugliness that kept you underground for so long. I promise, Asta, in my new world, you'll never need to hide again. Nobody will."

Asta crooned and leant into your hand as you stroked her hair, the rumble of her purr vibrating through her chest as she snuggled close, "I was a coward to not come out of the forest sooner." She crooned, "But... I am glad I waited. Else, perhaps we wouldn't have met." She hummed, peering up at you carefully, "I was lonely but... now I have you, Master. And we can make this world ours."

Your Master begins lovingly stroking your stomach, still filled with his seed. "Of course, Asta, we'll have to make a world worth passing down to our children." He emphasizes that the children that may well already be growing inside you, unlikely as that may be are the product of your union.

Jorothar looks around, slowly, and his eyes light up, as though he suddenly realizes where he is. Then, he laughs softly. He muses, "You know, right now, were I not obviously the Dark Lord, and you not obviously a dragon, we could likely be mistaken for those newlyweds we'd heard about. Can you imagine? Me, sat down over there, after a long day of plowing fields, and you, working diligently at preparing dinner? There's a certain quaint appeal, but I would be bored to tears after about an hour. Some people just aren't made for living peacefully. Still, if it were with you, maybe...."

Asta beams up at you as you speak of a world for their children. She wanted it so, so badly. Her babies, happy and free in this world. She may truly be the last pureblooded dragon, but they'd be half human, half dark lord, and they'd have power beyond worlds at their fingertips. Power she was eager to give to them.

She blinked as you began to laugh, and then joined in as you spoke of what amused you. She shook her head, tucking her head closer, nuzzling your chest, "Somehow, I believe I would more likely end up burning this place down, than making a decent meal." She crooned her amusement. She was, after all, a dragon. Cooking was not something she'd ever done, except maybe cooking her meat with fire.

"Don't worry, my dear, we'll just have to hire some servants. Well-paid servants." Jorothar makes a point of distinguishing himself from those who simply demand that their commoners toil for next to nothing. "Perhaps some of the lesser concubines I take might serve that role for us. Though, this conversation does remind me, I've been meaning to say something." Your Master brings his mouth as close to your ear as possible, and even then, what he says is nearly inaudible, a message that only you could possibly hear. "I love you, Asta."

As you whisper in her ear, Asta's wings flap in shock and glee, before she pulls back, turns her head, and kisses you hard, moaning into your mouth. Her Master loves her. It didn't matter to her that they truly barely knew each other, but the idea that you actually loved her, really wasn't just using her, drove her wild as she panted against your lips, her purring louder than ever as she swayed her tail in joy, "I love you too Master."

Returning your kiss eagerly, Jorothar wraps his arms around you, pulling you closer. As the kiss breaks, he says, "I had planned that we might discuss strategy related to our next destination while we were here, but it occurs to me, we can talk about that on the way. I'd much rather spend today simply enjoying your presence." Your Master traces his fingers along your lips, softly.

Asta's tongue flicks from her lips as you trace them, suckling softly on the finger she catches as she smiles up at you. She's clearly happy, cuddled in your arms, where she's safe and warm, protected by her Dark Lord, whom she'd do anything for. He had the knowledge, and she had the power, and that was all they'd need to take over the world and make it the best it could possibly be.

Back
Top Bottom