Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Shadow of the Ocean (CasualVelociraptor x PhoenixRising82)

When Alice turned to face her, Octavia briefly swept her hand across her cheek and ear, thumb gently wiping at the wet streaks. The hand on the younger girls thigh shifted with the girls movements as well and Octavia did nothing to stop it from sliding and settling against her warm inner thigh, a silent answer to the girls question as to whether she’d meant to do that or not.

Few had ever tried to out Octavia for her....predilections toward women. The ultimate taboo and for someone of such standing in their world. Jealous men mostly that she’d failed to connect with. No one could prove anything though since none of her paramours would talk about it, but it was suspected and had been for a while. Despite Alice hiding it, Octavia could see some similarities in Alice, to herself as a younger woman and she had already suspected the girl liked women as well as men.

While she suspected, the kiss itself was a little bit of a surprise, just in the quickness of it. When Alice pulled back, she’d see the elder woman smiling softly. Her head tilting as she gazed at her.

She was taken by the sweet girl. She had not been lying to her sweet Jareth when she’d said she was sweet as candy....she just hadn’t told him that she wanted a taste.

In answer to Alice’s tentative questions, hearing the tender shake of fear she knew too well, she rose from her kneeling. Her face dipping in toward Alice’s, both hands grasping softly at her jaw as her lips crashed against Alice’s in return. Her tongue licking against her top lip, demanding entrance.

Last edited:
Upon returning to Palaidia with her, Alice has sex with Octavia
Non-heterosexual sentiments in the Empire of Caledoria (and elsewhere, although the Church’s entanglement with the government meant that sexual mores were more strictly enforced there) came in different species, clothes, creeds, colors...but one thing that was near universal was the top lip lick.

It meant, “I see you.”

It meant, “I adore you.”

It meant, “I want you exactly as you are.”

It meant, above all, “Now.”

And so, pure instinct once again overriding her reason, Alice opened her mouth to a woman nearly twice her age to French kiss her.

“I want you...” Alice made plain. “Have ever since I first saw your triumphant posters years and years ago, and I knew what desire was. I used to be afraid of what I needed. Not any more. Take me, Octavia.”

“You shouldn’t ever be afraid of it, love.”

Octavia murmured against Alice’s pliable lips. Claiming them hotly as aged and experienced hands slid to her sides, beneath her jacket.

Teeth nipped longingly at the girls bottom lip, gently holding before a simple, soft tug indicated to her to stand.

When she did, Octavia swept the jacket from Alice’s shoulders and arms. Her own hands making a full circuit, fingers and nails boiling beneath the hem of the girls shirt and tugging upward. Breaking the kiss long enough to remove the restrictive material.

All the while stepping forward, pressing hotly against Alice as she gently forced the girl back toward the small bed. A few more steps before she relinquished the sweet buds so the girl could breath and Octavia could begin undressing herself.

“The rest of it, my sweet...and sit down.”

The demand was soft and husky as she pointed to the remainder of Alice’s clothes she had on. She watched quietly, drinking her in as her clothes came off. Smokey eyes caressed over everything inch of Alice’s bare skin, as warm as the steam around them.

Once Alice had settled on the small cot like bed, Octavia joined her scooping her up into another hot and hungry kiss before laying her back on the bed, behind her. Resting on a knee, blond hair tumbling over her shoulders in curls, tickling against the brunette’s breasts as she dropped her lips just below Alice’s breasts. Suckling gently against the skin as her hand roamed over belly, to the shaved, hot little sweet pot waiting for her. Teasingly, she let her entire hand rub softly against the bare quivering mound, a finger gently dipping between her lips as her hand swept back up toward her belly, teasing over her clit in one smooth motion.

***************​

Several hours later and neither Jareth nor John were any closer to fixing Xen3. Jareth tossed the greasy towel to the work table and huffed.

”This is ridiculous.”

He muttered and turned for the door.

”I’m going to go check on how Alice and Octavia are coming along with what they’re doing. Can you go to the kitchen and have Xen2 start dinner?

John agreed, asking if Octavia’s favorite was still the same. Jareth confirmed and made his way to the elevator, took it to the main floor and then headed for the basement and the lab.

Faint sounds echoed against the stone walls, mingling with the louder click of his cane as he descended. Annoyed that they’d both disappeared no sooner than they’d arrived. Annoyed that he couldn’t fix Xen3. And yet relieved that Alice was fine and finally back home. He paused when that word entered his thoughts. Home, his home but he enjoyed having her in it, despite the reasoning why. Despite the rocky first few days and even weeks. Something he hadn’t admitted until now even to himself, was that it had felt a little empty without her around. So he was anxious to see her and all at once again annoyed that they’d freaking disappeared so quickly.

He’d reached the lab door, his hand on the knob, he pushed, expecting it to open instantly. It didn’t and he tried again in exasperation only to find it irrevocably locked.

The sounds he couldn’t quite place a moment ago echoed against the door, his ears. This time louder and unmistakable. Both voices he knew, knew well in the throes of passion. He seemed rooted to the spot for a long minute as the cries of pleasure rose into a crescendo. Alice’s voice mingling with Octavia’s as both created into pleasure.

A final, quivering cry of his former lovers name, dripping with heat and lust from Alice’s lips broke the spell that seemed to have glued him to the spot and he turned, making his way back toward the stairs leading to the main floor.

Since he and Octavia had entered into the agreement that they were now equals, they’d made a mutual agreement not to fuck the others partners. He tried to convince himself that Octavia didn’t know but the way she’d commended him about Alice made him wonder and just seemed to make him more angry. His cane clicked harshly against the stone steps as he began his ascension, muttering under his breath about his legs working so damned slowly.

Octavia licked her newest playmate’s sweet, viscous cum from her lips as Alice curled up and took a nap. Then she wiped her own reddened pussy clean of grool and, simply because she was Octavia Motherfucking Richards and felt like it, she stretched and got dressed in only two miniscule pieces of swim underwear.

Poor Ms Guthrie had had such a rough couple of weeks- nearly her whole life, it in fact seemed, had been one terrible incident after another- and Octavia was happy to have brought her some happiness in this cruel world. She was also flattered by Alice’s idolization of her, her eagerness to obey orders, and Alice’s skill in returning an orgasm to her. If she’d met Alice before Jareth did, that girl would be under lock and key, and Alice was oh so scrumptious that Octavia contemplating fighting hard for another crack at her no matter what the young detective’s situation with him.

But the way Alice sounded distressed about Jareth before, and her admission to absorbing his semen now (and who could blame her? Jareth was a sugar rush), meant that she knew Alice cared for Jareth, even she hadn’t been sure of it earlier, and she didn’t want to get in the way of that. She was just happy to have gotten a taste of heaven from her pussy, but now she would most likely have to stand aside.

Once she heard the click clack of Jareth’s cane against the stone steps, Octavia also knew that Jareth had heard her and Alice making love. So she decided to go back to kiss Alice awake and whispered to her to get dressed and wait there, which the detective promptly did. Octavia then closed the now unlocked door behind her, ran up to him, stopped him in his tracks, looked him dead in the eyes like she used to do when he’d been a very bad, uppity 18-year-old submissive boy, and said:

“Jer Bear.” Her old nickname for him, followed by a kiss on the cheek. “I know you’re feeling a lot of things right now, but what did I always tell you? Businesspeople are rational, and rational people discuss everything like a contract. You both have a lot of things you need to talk about, both personal and related to the investigation. If you want this to be more than a one night stand and then balance your business partnership with your uh...private interactions, then you need to face this head on. Alice is waiting downstairs when you want to go to her. I’ll be taking my supper upstairs, and I suggest you have Xen bring yours and Alice’s down because it might be a long night.”

Without letting her former playmate get a word in edgewise, she kissed the younger man on the forehead and headed to the kitchen. There she pranced around in her skimpy swimwear still as she waved over to John.

“Ah, John! I see you remembered my favorite,” Octavia grinned as it started cooking. Since Octavia was vegetarian, this was a pot of rice, broccoli, and faux chicken made from a new plant based material from Surabamba called sharatan that was all the rage among converts to vegetarianism for its meaty texture and taste. “Or perhaps I can have you as an appetizer,” she winked, still horny.

Last edited:
Back pressed against the stairwell wall, he wouldn’t look at her, past the initial grab of his attention. He felt, for just a moment like that young man, angry and scared all at the same time. At the world. At the very woman in front of him. Himself. Amara. Alice. He wasn’t used to all of his emotions crashing and clashing at once like the oceans kissing the sands. Hadn’t been there in quite a while.

He tried to pull away as she kissed his forehead. Lips turned down in a deep frown as his forehead wrinkled.

As she started up the stairs, he finally glanced up in her direction as she climbed.

”We had a deal, Octavia.”

The implication in his stern tone clear. The business woman, former lover, friend....had broken that deal. He glanced back down the stairs and then up again. Once Octavia was gone, he finished his climb up the stairs. The angry clack of the cane passing the kitchen as he made his way to his room. Hearing a moan, he cast his gaze through the door. A snort escaping him as John had Octavia bent forward over the table, riding her like the dark horse she was. He knew soon enough she’d turn the tables on her friend and probably have him sprawled on the dinner table, riding him next and it turned his stomach. Much as he loved Octavia, he knew the bitch couldn’t stand to be out of control for very long.

He needed to wash himself clean, physically and mentally. Or try to. He watched the oil that had been coating his skin swirl down the drain as his head rested against the shower wall, he tried to stroke the anger out of him, not that it did much damned good. He was still wound tighter than a clock when he finally stepped out and dressed. A simple pair of slacks, dress shirt and vest. He had no intentions of entertaining guests and friends this evening.

He made his way back to the kitchen, an hour later, it should be ready. Demanding Alice’s plate from Xen2.

And yours, Sir?

”I can’t carry two down the damned stairs. Just, save mine for later. I’ll eat once the table has been thoroughly cleaned.”

He pinned John briefly, Octavia for a much longer pointed moment before averting his attention entirely as he exited the kitchen with Alice’s plate in hand.

He didn’t bother knocking on entry, the smell of sex still lingered and mingled with the steam, like a slap in the face.

Standing arms length behind Alice, he half set, half tossed the plate down in her work area.

Find out anything about the weapon you brought back?

There was a gruff, chilly cadence to his voice as he asked.

Alice was rather put on the back foot by Jareth’s demeanor and tone, her head bobbing in and out and her brow tensed and lips pursed as she started to explain herself.

She’d been on the verge of telling her secrets to Jareth and trying to maturely handle the idea that he might be a merman; however, now judging that he might react poorly to both, she kept everything down. She looked very upset as she started gulping down more air to fuel her fiery emotions and equally acidic defense.

“Well, no, I haven’t gotten round to it, Jareth,” Alice said as she dabbed her eyes with tissues and flared her nostrils at him. “But I have solved another murder in Edinar, connected it back to our case, and discovered the motive.”

Alice sat up ramrod straight from tension but ended up calming down somewhat as she listed off all the evidence and conclusions she’d made plain to Octavia earlier.

Well, actually, only most of them. As per her earlier thought process, Alice concealed her suspicions that Jareth and John were mermen and only called Amara and Jane Doe mermaids, as theirs was the main evidentiary throughline proving that mer blood was what whoever was killing merfolk with these weapons sought after.

“Of course, I could have told you this earlier if I hadn’t thought I was being followed by a shady character who turned out to be John, doubtless sent by you to be my governess,” Alice huffed. “If, in other words, you had trusted me like I’d asked of you in my letter,” she added, tears returning to the surface.

Last edited:
Jareth was put on his own back foot and had been for several days, for a variety of reasons. Part of his brain, watching the upset settle over her, screamed at him to stop. Part of his brain insisted this, in part, was not her fault. The other part was upset that she had not contacted him. That she’d barely paid a passing glance to him when Octavia was present. That she hadn’t said no to Octavia. That she’d been taking to some mysterious guy on top of everything thing else.

The other side piped up again. She’s not yours to control. Which was true and he knew it.

Still, there were plenty reasons to be upset.

”I don’t see how you solved much, chasing shadowy men around in Edinar and I’m guessing Octavia as well by the fact you showed up chasing her tail.”

And once he’d started, nothing the reasonable side of his brain said could stop it.

”And of course you didn’t get around to it, not with your face buried in Octavia’s pussy. If that thing is what killed Amara, I’d prefer you did your job instead of doing my ex in my house.”

The usually calm and collected Jareth was currently anything but calm and collected. Distraught, distressed. Though his voice never rose very far nor did he call her any sort of names.

He stood for a second, leaning a palm against the table. His eyes narrowing softly, his head tilting slightly.

”No, you forget, love.....I said from the get go that John would accompany you wherever you needed to go. In other words, He was doing his job and what you agreed to.”

He slid his hand from the table and straightened, folding both hands behind his back as he maneuvered around Alice and made his way toward the aquariums, the soft blue light cascading in undulating waves over him. His left hand rose, shaking his finger back toward her, though he remained staring as the creatures swam up to the glass in front of him.

”I’ll give you a pass on forgetting though because....that woman has a way of fucking with your brain.....”

Alice tries to explain her actions in Edinar to Jareth, and distance herself from him
“So...the pussy’s out of the bag, then, huh?” Alice joked darkly.

She cleared her throat and continued, “Alright, I’m bisexual. That means I can have feelings for and have had sexual relations with both men and women. Octavia supported me these past few days at a hard time in my life, came on to me when I was barely holding it together and juggling a thousand different thoughts, and made me feel better in a way that I suspect you understand.

“There. Now that we’ve established that aspect of my private business, do you want to tell me, more importantly, when you knew Amara was a mermaid, and therefore saw fit to destroy the crime scene and take the body away to a fake family, interfering with the job you hired me to do?”

She knew that if he really was furious at her, he could try to use this admission to have her deprived of her freedom. But even though Alice was feeling absolutely apoplectic right now towards him, especially after he called her love in that tone, she knew deep down that he would never stoop that low, and so she wouldn’t dirty herself either by bringing up his possible mer heritage.

“Oh, wait. I forgot,” Alice harrumphed. “When you wanted to screw me, I wasn’t technically your employee because you hadn’t paid me yet. But now I’m your employee so you could have John follow me when I specifically told you to trust me to handle things. So which is it, Jareth? What am I to you?”

Now Alice started really crying. “The truth is...I wanted to write you. Really, I did. I promised I would if I was able. But that ‘shady man’ John saw? That wasn’t the same person Amara was in contact with; that was my younger brother, Edward Guthrie, a Knight of the Arm of Vitalis. One of the Church investigators, in other words.

A sigh, and Alice said, “And he told me that Chloe Rose, my older sister who my father committed to the Edinar Public Sanatorium when she was 18 and I was 16, was among the missing from the explosion that consumed much of the town, which damaged the asylum and let all the residents escape. I didn’t tell you because I figured you’d be thinking it wasn’t related, but I swear, the leads we were tracking down on her disappearance were tied to Jane Doe and Amara. But last I knew, one of Octavia’s sources in the grey market said she boarded an airship full of young women bound for Lesser Caledoria that disappeared two days ago. These inquiries took us far out into the countryside, where there was no scroll service.

“And yet, still, I thought of you day and night, Jareth. I cried myself to sleep, worried that you might be doing the same thing. There were times I wanted to abort the whole mission and just run back home and kiss you. I’d never felt like that in years and I was possessed by anxiety and fear. I wanted to hold you when I landed with Octavia, and not act so distant as I tend to do, but John was there and I...I felt like I’d already hurt you and him both too badly, so I shut down.

“That brings me to my conclusion,” Alice said. “My irrational attraction to you has already proven a distraction from the case. We cannot carry on like this, or something will have to give. Either pay me for the time I’ve previously worked and then release me from your employ on the morrow so that I may take my leave and sort through the tsunami of emotions you’ve introduced, or continue to employ me for the remainder of the case and I will treat you with strict professionalism. These are the only two options I can see for not utterly wrecking the investigation, which I should have prioritized above all else and that I am sorry I did not.”

Now, as Alice slumped down onto the bed and wept, Octavia’s words about treating this like a contract crept back into Jareth’s ears. But a part of him would tug at him to contradict his head once again...

Last edited:
He stood, silent, shoulders straight and stoic as he watched the marine life floating and flitting around the aquarium.

Listening as she spoke, letting her have her say. And even when she was finished, he stood, contemplating, formulating before he would speak. His tone had lowered but for the moment, he stayed as he was, watching the glass. Watching her reflection in the glass.

”I’m well aware of what bisexual means. Octavia clearly is and Amara was. That’s not the issue. I wish you would have said no.”

The last was said softly as his gaze averted toward the floor for a moment before his head tilted to peer directly at her. He truly wished she had but again she couldn’t be entirely faulted. She didn’t know his history with Octavia, nor did she know of their agreement.

”I do understand, maybe better than you suspect but she shouldn’t have come onto you. She and I....had a deal.”

He didn’t elaborate further, it was of little importance now. His lips pursed softly and he turned to face her, his gaze steady. Conflicted as thoughts raced through his head.

”If you’d have trusted me, the way you wanted mine, I could have supported you. I did so, in my own way, while keeping to my word. John was to accompany you wherever you needed to go, keep you safe....for me. And that one rule was laid down when you first arrived, before anything happened between us.”

With a soft limp, he made his way to a chair, dropping his frame onto it with a small huff. A hand rubbing gently at his knee. His focus turned to it. Watching it and knowing he would have to answer her questions sooner or later.

”I’ve always known about Amara. And now that you know....”

His gaze drifted up from his massaging hand and pinned her deep in his dark eyes.

”...then you understand why I had to move her and I didn’t send her away to a fake anything. I sent her home. Her home.”

He paused, hesitant to take that shaky step forward in confession. His tongue licking over his bottom lip slowly before his lips pursed inward together a second.

Our home. Olsea. And the night you came to me, the ‘nightmare’ I’d had....that wasn’t a nightmare. It was a vision. One that only the King of Olsea can send...to the one supposed to take over the throne, his progeny.”

He swallowed thickly. He had no reason to feel the apprehension he did. The last person he’d admitted his true species, his true heritage to, had accepted him. She still did, even if she was being a right bitch at the moment.

Drawing in a breath, he continued.

”You....wanted to screw. I wanted to make love to you. But I digress. The fact remains that, I haven’t paid you yet and there is no legal binding in place as to your services, so technically.....”

His hands splayed out.

”You’re free to be whatever you want to be. I stand by what I said and I don’t regret a letter of my words or a second of that night.”

He finished, truthfully. Leaning his elbows in his knees, even as they ached, he folded his hands together against his lips for a second, watching her with a soft stare.

”You should have written, you could have, just before you left for the countryside. Just a simple thing to tell me that family business needed to be taken care of, I would have understood. I can be a jerk and a bit of a control freak but I’m not a tyrant. I wish you would have, it would have saved me several sleepless nights.”

He didn’t tell her that ‘several’ meant at least six out of the eight days she’d been gone without word.

”John already knows.....don’t ask....”

His lips screwed up in a half purse, half smirk as his attention darted away from her, a little less than non-chalantly. His gaze falling on her forgotten plate of food. His attention bouncing back to her.

”And he’s not hurting too bad. You should probably eat that anywhere other than the kitchen table in fact. Octavia got ahold of him too, before dinner.”

Though even as the words left his lips, he had to chuckle at himself for just a second. Fingers scratching at his forehead. Alice had already made a snack of both John and Octavia....so really....he stopped the thought in its track and turned serious, he had her ultimatum to consider. Neither of which appealed to him. Have her go and never see her again or have her stay and never touch her again.

Everything that Octavia has taught him about business and pleasure and not mixing the two were clashing with everything he wanted and needed. Not that he was apt to listen to her at the moment anyways.

He stood and crossed the short distance to the bed without the aid of his cane, despite the exaggerated shuffle to his step. Exasperating the pain further as he squatted beside her, gently dragging her from her slump to sit so she was eye level with him. His hands cupped her wet cheeks, thumbs caressing the rounds of them softly.

”There is a third option....and I’m leaning more towards it than the other two. I have been....for days.”

He nodded and paused, watching her features a moment before he continued.

”I need you to find out what happened to Amara. I need your beautiful brain. I need.....you. All of you.”

He murmured quietly, drawing closer as he spoke, until the last word was punctuated with a kiss, his tongue dragging languidly against her top lip, pulling it briefly between his teeth before delving between the plush petals, three soft words he’d rarely spoken and had never spoken lightly dripped upon her tongue like honey.

”I...love...you.”

Alice and Jareth both confess feelings for each other
Alice tensed her shoulders, still mildly upset and angry with him. She was about to dispute her culpability for Octavia’s prurient interest in her, the terms of her initial agreement re John’s presence, the way they both had thought about their first encounter, and her ability to write him in the midst of her failed investigation into her sister...

Then, when Jareth admitted that he was the Lost Prince of Olsea, who all the papers of record and the Olsean government had said died in a kraken releasing accident, Alice had a flurry of questions. Why had he left? Was John really a merman too? Why was King Meredydd sending him visions? What had life been like in the imposing capital city of Olseka, which she had visited but never really explored? And so much more.

Next, Jareth kissed her and she reacted with befuddlement and then dismay. Her mouth fell open too. To be fair to herself, though, with how much he’d torn her a new one in his prior statements, that was not at all where she thought the conversation would go.

Alice was at first defiant as she said, “I’ve been paranoid. I get that. I don’t always trust people who are trying to help me.”

She sighed and leaned into him and continued, “And I’m sorry. And slightly confused about how you still want me after all that I’ve caused, and how I’ve failed you.”

“The truth is...” Alice trailed off before looking away at the floor.Right now I feel like...

Alice started crying again and stalled by adding, “I don’t want to never see you again...”

“Because,” Detective Guthrie sighed after wrapping her arms around his neck, “I...I love you too.” She said the last part in her smallest voice and then kissed him like he would go away forever if she didn’t.

“I want to go to the outdoor pool where you first saw me, so that I may finally, truly see you,” she allowed herself to smile a little. And she was also intensely curious about what sex would be like with him in his merman form.

Last edited:
”Then stay, My little detective?”

His gaze boring warmly into hers as he whispered against her lips. Everything else was...inconsequential. They would work on both of their issues of trust and paranoia. And he was no less confused about his own feelings but because they kept persisting, adamantly in fact, regardless of how many times he’d tried to brush them aside, sweep them away with the mere thought that he was lonely and longing for Amara.....and that’s why he was feeling the way he was but in his unguarded moments, he realized that while he had loved Amara, it wasn’t persistent....not like this was. Amara’s absences hadn’t eaten away at him like Alice’s had and...he didn’t know why but he didn’t want to fight it anymore either, because denying it got him even more twisted up and sent him spiraling out of control.

Once the kiss broke and he settled back on his heels, still painfully squatting in front of her, his head tilted at her request and a chuckle escaped. Xen3’s quipped words when he’d asked about her dealings in Edinar drifted to mind.

A smirk tugged generously at the corners of his lips.

”Yeah, I know all about how you want to see me.”

He teased. He knew what she really meant but he’d be lying to himself if he still wasn’t a little....terrified to let her see him, really see him in his true form. A soft grunt escaping him as he lifted slightly and in one painful, slightly shaky motion his shoulder dipped against her midsection and he scooped her up. Grabbing a healthy handful of ass as he steadied himself when he stood.

”Speaking of which, you need to fix that infernal servant before I dismantle him completely.”

He grumped lightly as he found his cane and made his way toward the steps with her slung over his shoulder.

While it wasn’t his steadiest of gaits, he climbed the stairs. His hand locked firmly against her ass. He used the stairwell wall to lean partially against even with the aid of his cane as he ascended. Once he was on flatter floor, it was a little easier to maneuver while holding her and as he passed John and Octavia as they were headed up the stairs to the top floor, surely to either of their rooms....together, he swatted Alice’s ass playfully and once more pinched a meaty cheek in his grasp, a silent claim as he eyed the both of them.

The intense stare softened as he passed the stairs, as they fell out of sight and he focused on getting out to the pool before a leg gave out on him. Setting her down at the edge of the pool, a hand resting against her hip. While he was scared to show her his truest self, he was also aching to do so. To relieve the ache on his legs. But also to share that part of him with her, in full.

Alice now regretted letting Jareth call her that. It made her whole body shiver and her puffy pussy lips dampen for him gratefully, but it gave him a power over her that made her survival instinct want to bolt, even as her heart demanded to be closer to him.

She was about to playfully tell him off for doing so when he scooped her up, smacked and groped her bottom repeatedly, and started demanding that she fix his robot. She’d get sweet revenge on him for this, and establish her dominant side in a way he hadn’t seen since he’d been with Octavia, but now (while they were both in a precarious position and could fall down onto solid stone steps) was not the right time for it.

“You’ll never figure out how I messed with it. Never! Not even if you fuck my brains out. Not even if you tickle me!” she declared in a half laugh and half fake indignant voice.

Uh oh, Alice thought. Had the great detective finally exposed her true weakness? Not spanking, not fucking, not even being made to call him “master,” or him calling her “my little detective,” but a simple tickling by someone she adored?

Before they knew it, Jareth had set her down on the edge of the pool. Then Alice stripped slowly for him, slipped in, and after calling over a Xen to pour some 1815 vintage orange wine from Klandethan, located just to the west of Surabamba, she winked as she turned to him with a confident smirk, “Care to join me, my dear Mr. Williams, or are you waiting on an engraved invitation?”

Last edited:
Standing at the edge, facing the water. Facing Alice more specifically, he stared quietly down at her.

His gaze licking a lazy path along her bared flesh as the water lapped at her. It was much the same look he had when he’d been watching her before, from the office window but this time, he was much closer.

He took a single step back, toeing out of his shoes, bending to strip his socks from his feet, sweeping both well away from the water with a bare foot before he turned his attention solely back to the naked beauty in his pool.

”Never, hmm? Sounds like you plan on staying for a long time then, yeah?”

His head cocked and a faint smirk twitched at the corners of his lips. His hands rose, loosening the vest buttons before starting on his dress shirt.

”The rest sounds like a challenge. One should never underestimate a man that knows what he wants.”

There was a glint of mischievousness in his gaze as the smirk took full form and he shrugged from vest and shirt. Tossing them atop his shoes and then started on his belt and pants, stripping and tossing those as well before he turned and stood, in all his glory to watch her again for a second before he dove into the pool. Disappearing beneath the surface with an uncanny grace.

She’d feel the brush of his hands as they found her hips and then feel the stroke of his tongue as it dragged slowly from her pelvic bone clear up between her breasts. His body pressing flush against hers as his head leaned back just a touch, peering at her with a grin.

”If I were to wait for one of those, I suspect I’d be waiting some terribly long and lonely days, love.”

That glint still nestled in his eyes and the faint tsk of his tongue told her he was teasing.

“I could dally for a day or two, I suppose,” Alice said, cheekily pretending to be her usual nonchalant self as her wide laugh told him she was teasing back. This was a hard act to pull off while she was being licked up along the entirety of her body, which made her laugh uncontrollably from ticklishness. Still, Alice escalated her teasing by turning around and wiggling her butt dimples up close to him. This was sure to rile his mind and cock up.

When she heard his joke about the invitation, Alice sighed, muttered, “You’ve got me there,” and hugged him weakly, abandoning all plans of trying to turn the tables.

After contemplating her response in his arms for a while, Alice gave him a sweet look and said-

“I...I’m so sorry, Jareth. I was thinking only of my own pain and didn’t know how deeply you were hurting. And I can never take that back, though I wish so desperately that I could,” Alice said, nuzzling his neck.

She continued, “The fact that you said you love me...that you do love me”- which is what she chose to believe, as she had no evidence to the contrary, but also to her chagrin had faith in him- “after I treated you like that says a lot about the kind, compassionate merman you are.

“But I notice that you still have your legs in water. Why is that, darling? Are you a mer that does not grow a tail? Or...more likely, you’re wearing something that keeps your legs intact. Shall I investigate?”

And inquire to it she did by landing a cannonade of kisses all over his body, until she sucked on the finger which held his ring, and asked, “Would you take this one last article off for me, hon?”

“You don’t have to, of course...I never want to make you uncomfortable again. But now that I know you more, I want...I want you inside me. As you are underneath. As you always will be. And then I want you to make love to your little detective and shoot your thick, hot cum in me while my legs are wrapped around your tail for dear life.

“I love you, Jareth. And I need this. I need you.” This time, Alice said it more boldly. Then she shouted at the sky at the top of her lungs, “You hear that, world? I want to fuck Jareth Williams!”

The sky thundered back at her in response as a rainstorm blocked out the dying suns, and she said, “Well, if you don’t like it, then fuck you too!”

Last edited:
”Only a day or two huh? Well, alright. I suppose that just means I’ll have to really work to conquer those challenges.”

He chuckled and bounced his eyebrows. When she turned to shake her ass at him, he disappeared beneath the surface again, one hand gripping her left hip, the other, the back of her thigh as he leaned in and bit her left buttcheek playfully.

He rose into the circle of her arms, fingers dragging sensually from the curves of her butt and along the small of her back.

”Yes and I’ve had you here and well, just about everywhere.”

He winked and trailed a soft line of kisses along her jaw as she contemplated. Leaning back slightly his gaze soft as he watched her and listened as she spoke.

”You could fix Xen3 and we’ll call it even?”

He interjected with a chuckle, his left brow lifting as his head cocked. Though he suspected she was not going to relent in her denial of fixing the blasted thing and he was ok with that, he’d try her other two options she’d given him, though....he would employ those tactics even if she did relent.

On a more serious note, he fell silent. His right hand stroking the side of her head and hair, letting his fingers tangle through her locks before sweeping lovingly through again.

”I told you....you see me.”

He smiled before glancing down and through the water to his legs. He was about to answer her questions when she launched her investigative attack. He was only wearing one thing but who was he to deny her or himself her thorough investigation?

With the soft sweep of her searching lips, she’d note he was growing harder where he was captured between them as he leaned against her, pressing her softly against the side of the pool.

Even as she told him he didn’t have to, he gently pulled the eight limbed mollusc ring from his finger and held it towards her.

”Hold onto it for me? I can’t afford to lose it.”

He could feel the shifting as it occurred, his body sinking just slightly as he went from standing to floating. He gave her a curious look, as if to question if she knew what she was getting in to with what she wanted. With a soft chuckle, he peppered a few kisses against her throat as she threw her head back as she shouted.

”Are you sure?”

He questioned, a tentative tone, swallowed by the roll of thunder as rain began to patter their skin and the water around them.

”It’s not that they don’t like it, they’re just warning you.”

He said cheekily before he flipped his tail, the water rushing around her as he moved back to offer her a look at not only his tail but the mer-hardon he was sporting. The prehensile unit curling slightly at the tip as it swayed around against him, waving at her.

“Hello to you too,” Alice giggled as she slipped his ring on. “Trust me, you’re not the first non-human penis I’ve seen, nor the most wacky looking.”

Oh the stories she could tell about when she was 18 and starting out as a detective, undercover at a strip club for instance...but she decided this was one secret that Jareth would prefer not to know and leave it at that.

“In a good way though. So, I’ll make you a deal,” she said as rain thoroughly soaked her hair and dripped down her bare breasts. “I’ll tell you how to fix Xen3 if you lie back, be a good boy, and let me give your true erection its first interspecies blowjob.”

Alice winked as she forcefully pushed him back against the edge of the pool and started grinding against his tail while she squeezed her lips together and sucked on the curling tip. Unlike his human penis (land penis?), which was circumcised somehow, this was a foreskin-like sheath that soon opened up as he got longer and harder, and she proceeded to open her mouth wider and suck harder while stroking what she couldn’t fit with her hands and between her breasts.

His brow lifted curiously, head tilting.

”Oh? Well, that’ll be an interesting tale to hear...someday. Whenever you’re ready to tell it.”

It was genuine curiosity honestly and he really did find himself wanting them to share....everything when the time was right. It was her deal that caused his brows to bounce toward his hairline as his chin dipped. She was actually going to tell him how to fix Xen3? She wanted him to be a good boy? And she wanted to....wait, what? He couldn’t say he wasn’t intrigued. Her...request....put her up on the scale a little higher than Octavia even at that point. The older woman had never even ventured to dare, he was pretty sure she’d only even ever seen his merform once in their time together. Which she had asked to see at least.

Before he could finish processing those thoughts, he was shoved against the edge of the pool with a soft grunt of surprise as the cement bit into his shoulder blades.

”If you insist, ma cherie.“

His features twisting a bit comically, again in surprise as her lips actually wrapped around the wriggling tip. A heavy groan rattled his chest as his arms stretched out along the cement. Not unlike his human cock, his mer one was just as sensitive, more so even and the warm wet of her lips, mingled with the chill of the rain sent a pleased shudder through him. His tail fins brushed languidly against her feet and legs as his hips rolled against her, helping to drag the girth of him against the plush mounds of flesh that wrapped against it.

After several long minutes, him quivering gently against her, he slipped the greedy beast from her lips and hand. She’d feel it curl around a breast, the tip teasing against her flesh before it found her nipple, flickering against the slickened, hard little nub as hungrily as her mouth had consumed him.

He slipped free of the stone side of the pool, one hand dropping to the back of her head, gently pulling her toward him, his cock shifting from one breast to the other as his lips crashed against hers. His other hand slid between them until he’d found her hot and waiting pussy, fingers stroking the lips before he slipped two between her folds, teasing from clit to hole, allowing a single digit to slowly circle it before dipping into the sweet honey pot.

Alice breathed a sigh of relief (as much as she could, anyway, given that she had her mouth full of merman penis) at his acceptance of, and interest in hearing, stories of her past sexual dalliances. It made her feel like less of a slut who had to hide her appetites and more of an accepted, emboldened woman with her own needs that she had taken care of in strange ways long ago, due to youthful impulse.

Quickly, however, Alice realized she had a more pressing challenge to her control of the situation. In a display that she’d never seen before, Jareth’s penis was wrapping around her breast and playing with her nipple. She couldn’t help her gasp and then moan as her body was caught off guard and reacted accordingly. But Alice was determined to regain her place in this power struggle.

“Oh, you boys always miss your target, don’t you?” Alice asked and then laughed, only to moan even louder when his fingers slipped inside of her pussy and started working it with aplomb.

“Ohhhh, love, love, love, it’s okay, okay,” she panted after a few minutes of that with a heartfelt groan and a grinning look down at the reproductive organ on her tit as she tickled it a moment to get it to release its grasp.

“Here’s the deal, my sweet boy,” Alice growled. “Sit back, relax, and let me work all that anxiety that’s been hiding in both your human and merman forms out of you. It’s the least I can do for you, babe.” Then she gasped as she rode him, breaking the illusion but unable to contain her reaction to how big he was inside her.

His gaze bore into her, a smirk resting on his lips as he continued to tease her. Watching her head fall back in a moan as his fingers continued to stir the sweet honey. Her back arching slightly as his avaricious appendage teased unrelenting against her breast and nipples.

”Oh...I don’t think I’ve missed the target yet, hmm.”

His cock twitched as her fingers teased against it, tightening softly around her tit before finally releasing it. He let it rub against her belly, sliding to caress over and around her hip. The tip tickling against her skin as it did. Stroking along the back of her thigh before coiling once around it from behind, tip kissing along her inner thigh as it crept closer to the heat radiating from between her legs.

Even as her words growled from her lips, demanding control, she’d feel the tip slowly stroking along her slit, he could feel a gentle throb through its entirety as he waited in anticipation. As his species was want to do, he had to bottle the dark urge to take absolute control and simply ravage the fuck out of her until she could barely breath and walking would be a bit of an issue for some days. Oh but part of him certainly wanted to.

He gasped as she impaled herself on him, his fingers gripping the edge of the pool, knuckles whitening as a groan ripped from his throat. His rapacious cock expanding within her, forming to every little nook and cranny of her inner walls, filling her completely. Twitching with each stroke as her hips moved, she’d feel every nerve being touched, stroked along the length.

“Y-You’re certainly on target now, my dear boy,” Alice groaned as her hips wiggled side to side and shifted up and down to accommodate his cock. His was not the biggest or thickest cock, human or not, to claim her experienced pussy. But the fact that he was working it with such dexterity along her walls right now was making her quake with pleasure and need for it.

Alice was still taking her nails dominantly over his chest as well as biting his neck and ears as thunder announced the arrival of lightning and the rain poured heavier on them both. He’d never seen such a primal gaze from Alice before, and despite the fact that she was much more petite than him in human form let alone dolphin form, she was holding her own against him.

Then his girth pushed just against her G-spot and Alice struggled against him, hyperventilating in her breathing before cumming. Fucking sun he was good at that! And now she realized that she would always be at a disadvantage; as long as his penis was inside of her, she would always be fucked by him no matter how hard and long she worked him with her holes.

But for now she collapsed against him and groaned, “Give me. ALL you’ve got baby.” She needed him to fuck her as hard as he would a much larger mermaid, and was ready for any pain that would result in her quest for ecstasy.

Last edited:
The nails and the nips matched the clawing of the beast wanting its freedom, to be released, to ravage the primal beauty riding him.

The thunderous water gods overhead launched their approval upon them in torrents of rain.

His hands fell against her thighs, holding her against him, his thrusts slowed as she struggled before toppling over and into the orgasmic abyss. Easing against her walls and inner muscles as they convulsed against his cock. His gaze drifted below the rippling water, watching in awe as her tiny frame engulfed him as she quivered and the fact that she could handle it, made his breath quicken.

Her plea gave release to the cage rattling beast and moments later he’d pulled her from him. His tail rising to swat her ass as he drifted around behind her. Cock unfurling it’s claim on her thigh.

He was on her with a deep and heady growl, pressing her breast against the wall of the pool. His right hand curling fingers around her throat, just beneath her chin. His left arm snaked over the front of hers and pulled her back against him. Lips falling against her upturned jaw.

Words whispering against her skin as his lips trailed up toward her ear.

”Hold on, baby.”

No question if she was sure, he’d seen it in her eyes, heard it in her plea. And he was more than happy to oblige. A single breath passed from the warning, to her feeling his cock sliding between her thighs, slithering to find entry and when it did, he filled her with a single thrust of his hips and tail. Forming and fitting to her cave once again, as far as he could go. He settled still for just a second, letting her get used to it again before his hips pressed further forward, seeking more room to fill her.

Darkness enveloped them both, and so did sheets of rain. But Alice cared not a wit. Stubborn girl that she was, she only longed for one thing: riding the cock in front of her into submission, even after her climax made her efforts more half hearted.

Then she was ambushed and smushed against the pool and now was driven to the edge of hysteria with one new, solitary goal. Moving her hips back to make way for her lover’s undersea inseminator. He told her to hold on but she was already bracing, and her pussy had already rolled out the reddened, aroused carpet for his entry.

He slithered like a snake and finally breached the walls of her capital, throwing caution to the wind as his biological imperative to breed her took over. His sperm seemed so powerful that if Alice wasn’t taking her daily dose of BabYGon elixir she would be pregnant many times over. The thought of that stirred something powerful in Ms. Guthrie’s young loins that she thought she’d quashed long ago.

“C’mon love, harder! I’m a big girl, Jareth; I can take whatever your cock throws at me. I’m your woman now so take me like it.” With those words, Alice sealed her fate for tonight as thunder portended it.

Last edited:
He slowed for a minute, achingly slower. Feeling her walls tight around him, his chest pressing with each breath against her back.

When she proclaimed being his woman and to take her as of he owned her, a content, pleased growl rumbled softly in her ear, his heavy breath cascading over her wet cheek.

”I’ll hold you to that, mine.”

She’d feel the heavy jerk of his hips slamming against her from behind, jerking her small frame forward and tight against the wall. Unrelenting in his quest to indeed make her completely his. His hands drifting down to hold her hips, his fingers biting softly into the skin, dimpling the flesh as he held nothing back from her, as she’d asked.

Stretching her to form and fit around him, driving hard and demanding into her and with each thrust she would feel him tapping, insistently against her cervix, teasing and stimulating the small opening.

His lips consuming the tender skin along her neck and shoulder, nipping softly at her between his own moans and pants.

Alice had never had anyone stretch her out and push on her cervix at the same time. Most cocks could only do one or the other. His sea cucumber shaped cock was multi-talented in that regard, but she also was thankful that he wasn’t penetrating past her cervix, as some men (mostly nonhuman) had boasted about that and only caused her pain as a result.

With each thrust, repeated within her depths over the course of an hour while rain chilled them to the bone and yet their rhythm and their adoration kept them warm, more and more of Alice’s walls around her heart started to show cracks, evidenced by her kisses back onto his forehead and her listless drifting of her hands on his back.

“Yoooooours,” she finally groaned with her mouth hanging open as her hands clutched and massaged her breasts and her legs closed tighter around his cock to keep him rooted within her; her prisoner until his balls surrendered their sundries.

Alice then leaned her head back to expose more of her neck to his kisses and added, “I wanted you to fuck me almost from the first moment I saw you, and now you’re making me your little slut just like I needed. I’m gonna cum for you again and I’m GONNAAH love it, baby. Ah, I...AH I FUCKING AM IN LOVE WITH YOUUUUU!” As she came again and her scream reverberated against the thunderstorm, Alice’s muscles grew limp against him while he continued to pound her and her shaking vagina longingly suckled his length, she purred in his ear:

“J-Jareth? Jareth? I can feel you throbbing, aching deep inside me. Don’t hold back, my strong, powerful man. Show your little detective what you’ve got for her.” With what was left of her sanity, Alice bit her lip and kept the thought, You’re gonna pump me full of your babies one day. I know it in my heart and I need it! inside her head.

Regardless that she’d begged for him to take her as he would one of his own kind, he held back some. He wanted to take her and claim her irrevocably as his and his alone and he wanted to do as she’d asked but physically he couldn’t, not without truly hurting her. She was human and whether she thought so or not, she was not invincible. He wanted to give her pleasure, not irreversible damage and pain.

He held her like a drowning man, fingers clutching softly at her skin. His lips devouring the sweet taste of her with each kiss, stealing words and breath from her every chance he had. Held captive against her, there was no struggle to release himself from her prison, in fact, he slowed his stroke, wanting to bring her to climax a final time, with him, despite the throbbing ache he felt rumbling through his entire length and into the pit of his belly as it gently quivered against her.

He had one final piece of himself to give to her.

”Adamaris. Say it. I want you to say it as you cum for me, again. With me....”

He murmured against the taut flesh of her throat as he kissed her. Groaning as the pulsing ache grew stronger, still he stroked slower, stroking and teasing against her insides until he felt her quivering for release again herself and only when he had her almost to the brink did he once again pick up his pace. Claiming her, ravaging her until he collapsed against her in a panting mess. Filling her with his seed and then some.

His arms curled around her waist, holding her against him as the final twitches slowed against her walls. He turned them around, leaning his back against the side of the pool, his tail stretched out into the water and held her afloat against him, his hazy gaze licking over her rain slickened body as he rode his high.

Back
Top Bottom