Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Shadow of the Ocean (CasualVelociraptor x PhoenixRising82)

When she straddled and settled against his lap, his hand slid slowly, tauntingly from her folds, sliding to grip her hip. His other drifting from her neck, over her chest to her left breast. This time lingering longer than before as his finger teased around the hardened little nub before he pinched it between his fingers, letting it snap back as he crushed his lips to hers.

Finishing its descent, his hand gripped her other hip and as his tongue assaulted hers in an erotic dance, he jerked her tighter against his clothed cock, his hips grinding softly to meet her.

His breathing quickened as he helped her slide his slacks and his underwear from him, a gasp escaped him as her fingers curled around the hardened length of him. His eyes glazed over with lust and desire feeling her breath wash over him and a heavy groan rumbled in his bare chest as her mouth engulfed him in its wet heat. Fingers tangling possessively in her hair.

John gripping her hair drove her on to take more of his cock in her mouth, but she made sure to let him know who was the boss around here. So, Alice gripped his ass, pulled her head off for a moment, licked her lips, scraped her teeth on the side of his thick mushroom head, just gently enough to bring a slight stinging but a pleasurable one in the same way that he’d done to her nipples, and then pistoned her hand and mouth on his entire length.

“This cock is mine now to do with as I please,” Alice growled with a practiced deviousness. “I’d been meaning to get a sperm sample from you for the case anyway, but this is a way more fun way of doing it. So I’m going to ride your meat, my little fuck toy, until you beg your mistress to cum in her cup. And I will make you service me too, don’t you worry. But not yet.”

She could also let him cum inside her, since she regularly drank BabYGon, a contraceptive alchemical drink that so far had allowed her to give pregnancy the slip. But she knew it would be more fun to make him a test subject and get his sample in a way she could touch herself to tomorrow.

Alice winked as she pushed him down and made a series of bites back down his torso until she deepthroated his dick again, then popped off, leaving a trail of spit in her wake. Alice also got off by grinding her clit against his rock hard thighs, but would soon have need of his services to help her reach her peak.

“Ohhh, sweet, handsome, funny John, I deduced you wanted to bury my- yours, but I own it- cock,” Alice said, giggling as she saved her slipup, “inside all my tight holes since at least lunch. Let me know when you can’t stand waiting, when you need your cock enveloped by my warm, wet cum dumpster.” With that she slammed her throat on John’s dick all the way to the base while fondling his balls and gripping his ass cheeks, repeatedly and without reprieve.

Last edited:
His breath and groan stuttered from his throat as her teeth brushed against the sensitive and throbbing flesh sending shudders of pleasure along the length of his cock. Chased by the stroke of her hand and the sleeve of her lips.

His hips jerked slightly to greet each stroke and truth be told, he’d already, albeit drunkenly, decided he’d let her own whatever of him she wanted. True enough, he had been eyeing her long before they’d touched the wine at dinner though.

The ”Yes” that groaned salaciously from him said everything she needed to know. She had him, completely in that moment.

As her teeth nipped against his stomach, it tightened, muscles jerking softly beneath her lips. A slight disgruntled sound rattled in his throat when she pulled her lips from his shaft with a pop. And when she ground against his thigh, he shifted, the muscles of it dancing against her heat erratically as he pressed it tighter against her, further aiding in her grind.

He had no time to respond before she swallowed him whole again and he groaned heavily into the room. His back arching off the mattress beneath him. The assault nearly left him breathless and she’d find his hand gripping her hair tightly as her mouth rode his cock, he could feel himself getting closer to exploding.

”Now....”

Moments later the word growled from him in a heated pant of need.

*************************​

Jareth has lingered in the study a bit longer after John’s departure. Reading over a book he’d started last week. Until the ache in his legs had become nearly unbearable and he finally conceded to that swim he’d mentioned before his friend had left him in solitude.

As he strolled nearer Alice’s room, he could hear her speaking. His brow furrowed, at first wondering just who she could be talking to. Curious, he paused directly in front of her door, his head cocked as he listened.

A brow lifting sharply as a smirk crept across his lips. There was only one other male in the house. He needn’t hear his friends name tumble from her lips to know but it confirmed it.

A soft chuckle escaped him as he began moving forward again, continuing on to his destination. With the two of them fucking, he would be able to slip through the heavily geared door without curious eyes to notice. It would also give him something to mess with his friend about but that, that was later.

For now, he wanted to get into the water and stretch, not his legs, but his fins. He needed the reprieve. It had been days since he’d stretched his tail with a good swim and his land legs were giving him hell because of it.

Stripping down once the door was closed and securely locked behind him, he laid his suit nearly onto the chair near the door.

Nude, he turned to the large pool of water behind him. His cane clicking over the concrete as approached the edge and sat. Laying the cane on its side, he stripped the ring from his finger and slid it onto the tip of the cane before sliding into the water. He knew it would take a moment. Dipping beneath the surface, when he came back up, it was with a hard flick of his tail that propelled him through the water.

“Your balls must be so heavy,” Alice cooed, teasing him a little bit even though he’d commanded her to fuck him now. “All that hot, powerful cum built in up there, just for me, aching to get out.” She started caressing and jiggling his jewels and purred, “That must have helped; I can really feel you getting so close. Well, you’ve been such a good boy, John, that I’ll finally give you your reward...”

Alice kissed John with great need as she positioned his very sloppily spit covered penis just below her cunt, which swallowed its prey in a single, fluid attack. “UNF!” Alice then gasped and continued semi seriously and semi sarcastically. “Soooo fucking thick, baby. That’s it, you’re stretching me as far as I can go! I think it’s official, John. I’m never letting you wear pants around me again so I can have you any time I want. Heck, maybe even clothes period when we’re at the mansion.”

And as she had him, the way she wanted to fuck his magnificent intruder involved her hips moving back and forth while not lifting up to slam down on him. This, as Alice hypothesized, was the best way to stimulate her clitoral button as John pushed on the inner nerves connected to it. As a result, within minutes, Alice was collapsing forward into his chest and panting uncontrollably, “Ohhhh, John, I’m gonna cum on your mother ducking CAAAAAAAHCK!” as she climaxed due to penetration for the first time in a few years.

But John had been so thoughtful and gentle with her, both in and outside the bedroom, that it came (the pun not intended in her brain, yet very apropos) naturally to Alice to burst for him. And even though her hair was in disarray, she was covered in sweat, and her pussy was sore from the pounding it took, Alice decided not to let up from her pounding back on John’s pelvis.

And so it was that Alice put out the cup, now jumped up and down his rod with increased vigor, and when that ran out, ended up collapsing against the bed. John could now lean forward, which he used to full effect to finally assert his strength as a man and fuck Alice until the bed groaned from the effort, while her inner walls continued to tug on him in a relentless quest to drain him.

“Oh come on, my wonderful stud...don’t hold back for me John. Pull out when you’re ready and then fill this cup with every last drop of your fucking cum. Please, please, please, cum. Cum. CUM for your woman.” Alice chanted versions of this over and over in his ear like a religious mantra, and kept kissing and teasing his whole body in addition to fucking him back with her hips to make it happen.

Last edited:
John cums for Alice later that night while thinking about Amara
She had no idea how right she was, how powerful his load could be. The reminder wiggled its way into his drunken, sex fueled brain. He would have to pull out, most women he bedded wouldn’t think twice about the effects it would have on them should he shoot his load inside them but she was smart, chances of her figuring it out were considerably higher and then she would quite literally have him by the balls. And neither he nor Adamaris knew which side of that fence she sat on just yet, whether she was receptive to their kind or not.

As she rode him, his lips traveled across her neck and shoulders. Hands gripping her hips and ass, fingers leaving soft impressions as he jerked forward to meet her thrusts. Leaving a trail of hot kisses along her collar bone and chest until he practically consumed her left tit, tongue flickering over her nipple relentlessly.

He could feel himself achingly pulsing inside of her. His balls tightening as he shifted over her. Teeth nipping gently against her chest as his pelvis slammed against hers. Her walls stroking him with each thrust, quickly drawing him closer.

Kisses and nips trailed higher along her chest, over her collar bone and shoulder. His tongue tasting the salty sweat coating along her throat until he was panting against her ear. His arms shaking as he held himself over her, he suckled her earlobe between his teeth, a low growling groan caressed her skin. His cock twitching with each cry from her lips, encouraging him. And he lost himself in those cries, the euphoric feel of her slick walls tightening against his dick and the slap of his balls against her flesh, all coherent thought fled as climax threatened to consume him, right then and there.

”Ohhh....Fuck.......Amara”

The breathy cry came before he could stop it and it gave him a moments pause, his head dropping to rest against her shoulder. A mumbled apology breathed across her neck before he pulled away, groaning as her muscles tightened around him as he pulled out of her.

Not every drop made it into the cup as he fumbled for it, some dropping on the bed between her legs before he could give her the sample she needed. His eyes pinning her, seeing her and not Amara even as he stroked himself to finish the job. His breathing began to slow as he sat back on his feet, his eyes closing as a heavy breath escaped.

Alice has a nightmare about her past, but goes for a swim the next morning
John's expert lips sucking directly at her breast and other sensitive spots on her upper body made Alice's orgasm even more intense and prolonged the aftershocks, such that it took a minute of being in a daze for Alice to realize that John had said Amara's name while climaxing.

"It's okay, John," Alice said while they both came back to reality from the utopia of pleasure and lust that they'd discovered together. "In the right light, I get mistaken for a blonde all the time." Then she cupped his head, looked at him seriously, kissed him, and held him tight as she said, "I know...I know exactly how hard it is to lose someone you care about. I wish I didn't, but I do."

Nightmarish visions of the Dollmaker danced through her head as she continued, “I won't replace her, and I don't want to even try. I care about you as a friend...who I like to have fun with. I think that's exactly what we both need right now." Then she cuddled herself up to him, and cooed, "I had a great night, and I know I will sleep well with you here." As the energy left her and she started to fall asleep, she turned her back to John and wrapped his arm around her waist to become his little spoon. She hoped he would stay, as she had hired many people to do so (after sex of course) because she couldn't bear to be alone with her thoughts at night.

Even with John next to her, however, Alice couldn't escape her nightmare tonight. She was back under the ocean, in that abominable diving suit that was much too tight, forced to give a high pitched wail since words could not be communicated through the water, and also shooting shadowy replicas of the mermaids she murdered with her rivet gun and spear gun, hearing their screams again.

Reliving Operation Trench Fall made Alice wake up just before the sun in a sweat and hyperventilating. She then looked down at John sadly, kissed him, and decided that a swim in the outdoor pool on the front lawn that she had spotted while touring the grounds yesterday would do her some good. She used to love swimming as a kid in their childhood pool before being moved to an area where the river water was decided not safe for swimming, and hopefully once she revisited this pleasure, her mind would be cleared of the blood on her hands, and her shame and survivor's guilt, at least for the time being. At the very least it felt refreshing to feel the cold water on her naked skin and the air rushing to meet it whenever she surfaced.

Last edited:
His fingers danced lightly through her hair as she spoke. A tentative smile curled the corner of his lips but he didn’t verbalize his thoughts.

Truth be told, that’s all he and Amara had been. Friends with benefits. But he had loved Amara. The same way that she had loved Jareth. While he couldn’t say that he loved Alice that way, not with having just met her, she had, in a way replaced Amara. And he wasn’t complaining, she was right, he had needed this and if she didn’t have a problem with it, then he wouldn’t argue the point.

When she turned, he planted a small line of kisses along her shoulder. Letting her pull his arm around her as he nestled in close. Fingers stroking along her belly before they slowed and he himself finally fell asleep. Tired and still a bit drunk, he slept soundly the entire night. Not that he’d have made a move to leave even if he hadn’t come crashing down from the combined wine and sex high. When she woke, a mere sleep filled sound escaped him before he rolled to his back, dreams of his own playing out in his head.

*************************​

The surface of the water rippled as Jareth floated upon it. His tail barely moving, just enough to keep him afloat as he slept. Only when his shoulder brushed the edge of the pool did he wake. It wasn’t often that he actually fell asleep when he was in the water but he never worried about drowning when he did. Not when he was in his aquatic form.

Unsure of how long he’d slept, he jerked awake, taking a second to fully wake up before he dipped beneath the water again and raced to the other end. Pulling himself up and out, he settled in the same spot he’d gone in at. He drew the ring from the end of his cane and slipped it back on his finger, watching as flippers and tail disappeared, replaced once again with human legs and feet.

Part of him loathed leaving the pool but he knew it was necessary, he had things to do. With a grunt, he pushed himself up, grabbing the cane to steady himself as he made his way to his clothes. He slipped into his slacks, grabbing the rest and his shoes and slipped topless and shoeless from the private room. Waiting until he heard it lock behind him before moving further.

Handing the rest of his suit and his shoes off to Xen1, he instructed it to take care of them as well as pull out another for him. Then he headed up to his office, this time taking the stairs. It was a little easier, having rested all night in the water. Not to say he wasn’t cursing himself by the time he crested the top step.

He made way to his office and settled into the desk chair, rubbing a hand over his thigh before he set to work on sending a message out to a dear friend.

Dearest Octavia

We have much to catch up on when you arrive in a few weeks. I look forward to your visit, as does a Miss Alice Guthrie. She’s looking forward to sharing her experiences with your lab equipment and wishes to chat about your flying death traps.

Soon.
Adamaris

He smirked and stood, knowing she would respond, curious of what he’d given her. He made his way over to the window to wait for it.

Expecting to see little more than the grounds and the guards, his eyes found instead Alice as she crested from the water. His gaze sliding salaciously over her naked form. Watching with interest as the water dropped from her hair and skin.

His head tilted, tongue darting over his bottom lip before his teeth bit against it. He knew he should look away but on the other hand, this was his home and she’d taken the risk of being seen. He felt his heart beat kick up in pace and a stirring in his slacks, still, he watched. Keeping the beast at bay for the moment.

Soon enough, Alice submerged back into the water, enjoying the bath even as a light rainstorm made things even more watery than she’d expected. Something about the storm made her feel more alive than she had ever before, and it made her excited to dance in the rain and to move her hands up and down her body. Her constantly sensitive body, that drew her attention to her throbbing clitoris as she went back in the water.

Alice looked around briefly and, assuring herself that the coast was clear, started playing with her soft nipples and swollen pussy. She closed her eyes and imagined John in fond remembrance of last night, only for his face to be replaced by Jareth.

To not be heard, Alice timed her cries with claps of thunder as she fucked herself. But, something about being threatened by nature as she did this to her own body made Alice even hornier and scream out her little cries outside of that schedule. All that remained was to get John, Octavia or maybe even both to agree to do this too and Alice would be in for the fucking of her life, and when Alice imagined that she touched herself with ever more vigor.

Last edited:
Jareth pervs on Alice from his bedroom window as she bathes in his outdoor pool
His gaze shifted toward the skies as the heavens unleashed their tears. A minor distraction as he leaned his shoulder against the edge of the window. His hand adjusting his twitching crotch.

He had half a mind to step away as Alice slid back beneath the surface of the water. Her nude frame only slightly obscured by the clear rippling waters. He would have in fact, had her furtive glances not caught his attention and curiosity.

He felt his cock twitch a little harder as he watched her hand caressing, gripping the tender mounds of flesh, fingers brushing and teasing over her nipples. His gaze following the path her other hand took over her belly to swollen pink mound.

His hand gripped the top of his cane, a low growl forming in his throat. He knew he should walk away, contain the animal growing in the pit of his stomach as he’d done plenty of times before. He was in mourning and she had been with John last night but he was still a man, one that hadn’t sated his needs in weeks.

The soft clack of cane against the unused glass jars on the window sill rattled in time with a soft clap of thunder as he set it aside, unfastening his belt and button, his hardened cock bouncing out as the zipper lowered.

His gaze remained locked on Alice, no furtive glances to make sure no one was watching because he didn’t care if anyone was. He swept his palm up along the underside of his shaft, thumb teasing over the swollen head as he pressed it against his belly with a soft groan.

Her cries drifted through the thin pane of glass, falling against his sensitive ears the same way the water fell against her flesh. He gripped himself, stroking with a slow and intent purpose. He closed his eyes, allowing images of the darling detective to dance through his mind. Imagining her beneath him, imagining it was her hand gripping his cock in heated demand as his mouth hungrily consumed each tit in turn. A clap of thunder raced across the sky in tandem with the beat of his heart and breath. Once the image was burned into his brain, he let his eyes open, focusing once again on the object of his current primal desire.

Alice soon leaned her head against the edge of the pool, raising her breasts into view as she touched them for what she presumed was her own benefit exclusively. Hands teasing the nipples as softly as she could. Fingers dancing around her belly and thighs. And soon, barely visible from high up, Alice was dragging two fingers along the length of her dampening slit.

Once Alice got a good rhythm going, she laid herself completely on the grass, rained on and slick from pool water, which made flicking her hands from side to side all the easier. But try as she might, Alice simply could not get there. Thoughts of Elizabeth made her hate herself, thinking about Abigail made Alice feel like she was using her, Octavia seemed out of her league, and John...poor John. He could never show it, but he was hurting and she didn’t know if she could help, or should have even tried. Even when she helped, things always seemed to get worse.

Then, out of nowhere, her mind conjured the image of Jareth. Calm, self assured, just the right amount of arrogant...he challenged her. Proved a worthy sparring partner for her intellect. Made her feel empathy again, real empathy, after she’d thought that she’d spent so long in that damned diving suit that she became an empty suit herself and calloused that part of her heart off.

It only took a few minutes of her rubbing herself with him in mind. His stubbly face wrapped around a nipple with his fingers strongly commanding her vagina. His cock stretching her out. His embrace holding her. All these things and more she imagined as she orgasmed while whispering, no, praying out his name. Then, at last, Alice felt clean again, if only for a moment, then gathered her towel and headed inside.

Last edited:
Jareth cums for Alice for the first time, as he could swear she does...
While he watched, he noted the care she took on herself. Noted how she pleased herself. The way her hands moved over and into her body. Storing the information away....should the need for it truly arise later.

All the while, still imagining his hands and mouth on her. Their bodies rocking together in an erotic dance. Shared touches and strokes.

His chest rose and fell heavier and heavier the more he stroked, fingertips teasing over skin and head, his grip tightening as he watched her own speed change. His hips rocking softly in time with his strokes. All adding to the fantasy of him fucking her senseless....and he would if the opportunity ever presented itself.

He could feel the muscles spasming in his grasp, the tightening of his balls as she lay quivering on his lawn, as she would lay quivering beneath him...eventually. And while a short time ago he’d realized he could no longer hear her, he could of sworn her lips formed his name as she came.

A breathy, hitching groan rattled from deep in his chest, echoing in the empty room around him as he felt himself cresting. Leaning forward, his strokes slowed as he lifted one of the jars from its spot. Using it to catch the fruits of his own climax as he settled back against the wall, slowly stroking himself dry.

Taking a deep breath, he watched Alice until she disappeared back into the manor. Carefully tucking himself back into his slacks as he buttoned back up, he chuckled, dropping the lid onto the jar.

His lips pursing in thought, he carried it to his desk. Retrieving first, Octavia’s reply. Taking note she’d be along in two weeks to set up the telegraph lines and that she too was anxious to hear Alice’s thoughts on the equipment and how well it all worked.

Leaving it on the desk, he found a spare piece of blank paper, jotting a small note upon it before making his way from the office, down in the elevator and into the lab.

He set the note down on a nearby table and the jar of his seed on the corner of of the paper.

When she found it, it would read, in flowing print:

As requested, my little swimmers. Brought to you by your swim session.

JDW

He took a minute to pay attention to the sea life swimming about in the aquariums before climbing the stairs back to the main floor, a soft whistle on his lips.

Alice first snuck into her bedroom where John lay slumbering to find a new change of clothes and the jar of his fertile seed. She noticed it seemed to glow slightly, which was odd, but she thought that that might also be slivers of light playing off the jar’s contents, and so she thought hardly anything of it as she took it down to the lab.

Then she found the jar of Jareth’s sample with the accompanying note, and her first reaction to the idea that Jareth had watched her bathing (and likely pleasured himself to the sight of her naked body) was to recoil in horror and feel like throwing up. She swore repeatedly into her hands...

How dare he? Sure, she was outside and visible to anyone who walked by, but that still gave him no right. If he wasn’t paying her, she’d have done his head in for such a trespass.

The detective fumed like this for a while, but was eventually able to calm herself the way she usually did- by turning to her work. Detailed, precise notes tabulated everything that she’d been able to gather from Octavia’s wondrous contraptions. She also wrote down her feedback for Octavia for when she arrived at...some point. That was agitating her with joy in the back of her mind, but once again, Alice had to focus.

She went upstairs to Jareth’s study a few hours later and knocked, slightly cranky from not eating, a blank look on her face and her lips pursed.

“Unfortunately, the near magical inventions of Ms Richards were unable to detect any foreign matter. My manual double checking confirms this. I’ll need to wait to test the sperm samples until the vagina sample is finished analyzing, but I have confirmed you’re a horny old toad with no respect for privacy. That. Is a scientific fact.” She then harrumphed and turned to leave.

He whistled all the way to his room, showered and dressed in the clean suit Xen had laid out for him.

He’d been coming out of his room as John exited Alice’s, a sheepish look on his face. Jareth only smirked lightly, which sent John into an explanation....simply that Miss Guthrie had needed a sample of his semen and that’s all he was doing.

”Oh, I heard.”

Jareth’s smirk widened. John rubbed the back of his neck and launched into another explanation before Jareth lifted his hand and shook his head. He was going to give his friend a hard time but he could tell he wasn’t feeling in a jesting mood.

Instead and perhaps to give his friend a short reprieve to compose himself better, he sent John back into South Bend to check up on operations at the dock. To make sure the businesses were running smoothly. Asking him to return when he was finished with reports.

He had lunch alone but had Xen2 make up a lunch for Alice as well. He had no desire to have his legs aching again as they had yesterday, so he opted to have it left in his study with him when Xen2 brought him a small bowl of fruits to snack on. She would come up either when she was hungry or done.

In the meantime, he entertained himself with reading in his chair. He offered her admittance when he heard her knock but when she entered, he didn’t immediately look up. His head cocked slightly however, indicating he was listening to her, intently in fact.

A smirked tugged at the corners of his lips at her huff and from the corner of his eye, he noted her headed back toward the door.

”Stay, your lunch is here. Or you can have an Apple. Or maybe a...cherry?”

Whether she’d turned or not, he cast a sidelong glance at her as he slipped a cherry between his lips and sucked it from the stem. Chewing it slowly, he finally tilted his head in her direction, his lips pursing as his brows bounced upward softly.

”And I am no toad, Miss Guthrie. You wanted a sample, I needed the help. You scratch my back, I’ll scratch yours.....or well, I guess in this case it’s...You got me off, I got you off...clearly.”

He quipped in an even, low tone before offering her a mildly heated look and a playful “rawr”.

Alice questions several of Amara's coworkers at Jareth's dockyards, only for two of them to escape
Alice's fake smile dropped off as he informed her that her lunch was here and invited her back into the room to dine with him.

She turned around as he requested, but gave Jareth a dismissive sideways glance before rolling her eyes at his "rawr" and his very cocky demeanor (and as she thought of that, Alice knew exactly the pun that popped up into her head and tamped it down).

Then she said, "Well, as delightfully tempting as having lunch with you sounds right now, I've suddenly lost my appetite. Besides, I heard that John is going down to the docks to check up on operations, and this will give me a perfect opportunity to try and gain some information from Amara's crew.

"So..." she said, hooking her thumb away from him. "I've gotta go. I'll see you this evening. Xen, please save my lunch again for dinner."

She bounded down the steps two at a time, got lost fairly quickly in the cavernous mansion, and then grinned ear to ear upon spotting John. They had a fun chat on the carriage ride back to the docks about even more embarrassing Jareth stories (modified from their original happenings in their retelling by John) and about him spotting her naked (minus the masturbation; as much as Alice was comfortable around John, she didn't want to make things too awkward between the two friends).

Once they arrived at Dock 17 and the JI Intrepid (Amara's ship that she captained for Jareth Industries, hence the JI prefix to the ship's name). It was a mighty whaling trawler, the pinnacle of man's increasing technological domination over the world. It used its onboard gatling guns and mega harpoons to subdue the mighty whales, the most powerful creature in nature, then deployed massive mechanical arms from the sides to haul it up in a sling until it was dragged down below and hacked up by all manner of blades. Even now, there was a ritual display of a groaning, half-carved, and yet somehow alive whale being pecked at by a swarm of opportunistic dragamanders and spiderflies that made Alice almost want to give up meat entirely as she saw part of how whale sausage (after the blubber was peeled off and melted into whale oil to light homes, fuel stovetops, and heat all sorts of steam machinery) was made.

But Alice kept her stomach and her iron will together, and remained completely dispassionate as she broke off from John to let him assess operations and give her the chance to question everyone on board. Nobody wanted to say much individually, as the fact that she'd been seen with Jareth's right hand man meant that they knew that she would be reporting anything they said back to him, and so they had to be judicious in their phrasing. But in aggregate, the picture that was painted was actually useful.

Later, just before dinner was scheduled to be served, Alice went back up to Jareth's study and explained that many crew members had been noticing that Amara was increasingly withdrawn from mingling with the crew, and spent a lot of time by herself in her quarters. Most of them assumed she was just busy and didn't question what was going on, but a few had seen her out on the docks alone in the middle of the night (but never on scheduled double light days), and some of those crew could have sworn she was talking to someone.

Two workers had evaded her questioning, and Alice asked that Jareth find the one man covered in boils and another man who wore nothing but heavy coats while on a ship constantly spewing hot gases. She'd noticed that both of them had a mysterious mark on their left hands and requested that she accompany Jareth's security team to apprehend them tomorrow, as the Radiant City Police Department were so overwhelmed with their backlog of cases that they, as usual, could not be relied upon.

Last edited:
Jareth noted the sarcastic disdain rolling almost venomously from her tongue. Glancing briefly to the small table to his left, he set down the paper he was reading in his lap and picked up the pipe, lit it and stuck it between his teeth for a single puff as he turned back to Alice.

”Speaking of going down......It was good for me, was it good for you? I mean, probably not as good as John and his dumpster diving......”

He slipped the pipe back between his lips as they curled into an almost Cheshire like grin, his eyes wrinkling mischievously at the corners. He could be particularly crass and an asshole at times, admittedly but there was in fact an amused twinkle in his eye. The statement was really meant to point out that he knew everything that went on in his home....though it may have also come off as a little jealous, perhaps.

He gazed at her a moment longer before taking another pull of the pipe before he lifted the paper with a shake, offering a nod to Alice to acknowledge her plans and went back to reading.

He would remain in the study after Alice and John departed for South Bend. There were days where he was so enraptured by whatever he was reading that he’d even take his meals within the sanctuary. Usually when he was alone in the house.

Tonight was not one of those nights and when Alice returned with her report, his brow furrowed and he nodded his acquiescence to the detectives request to have his men at the ready to assist her in what she needed.

”As for Amara, she had....many lovers. It could have simply been one of them she was talking to.”

It pained him to admit it but it was the truth. She had many lovers but only one love, in his mind, anyways.

Receiving John’s report that otherwise all seemed to be going well operations wise, he informed them both that he would see them at dinner, in the dining hall before he made his way up to his office to send notice to his men of what needed to be done the following day.

When he made it to the dining hall, he noticed John in the room alone. Pouring himself a glass of wine, he commented on her absence, to be told by his friend that she’d hurried down to the lab, something about wanting to work on the mud samples.

He nodded and together they sat and enjoyed dinner together, John filling him in fully on how things were running at the docks. When they were done, he poured a fresh glass of wine, knowing she’d enjoyed it so the previous night. He asked John to take her plate and the wine down to her. He didn’t want to disturb her otherwise. He was anxious for the results himself, especially if Amara had indeed been sneaking around. She’d never sneaked before, so curiosity had the better of him, despite his calm on the subject earlier. Besides, not that he’d tell John as much, she was rather pissed at him earlier.

However, he hadn’t counted on John having noticed the tension between his friend and Alice. Nor had he counted on John questioning him about it. Asking what he had done. Jareth promptly brushed it off much to his friends chagrin as a private matter before feigning tiredness and retiring himself to bed. Leaving John to his task.

He was torn between another swim and actual sleep until he finally decided a simple shower and bed would suffice. Once his head hit his pillow he was out but a peaceful sleep would not soon be coming. Dreams of Alice and her little romp in the pool earlier were soon replaced. Water filled his subconscious thoughts, dark and hard to see through. Almost as hard to swim through it seemed. Dark shapes rose in the distance until one came screeching like a banshee at him, claws flailing wildly at him as the thing wailed in anguish and pain, it was almost unrecognizable had it not been for the tail and fin slapping wildly behind it, guiding it as he tried to dodge whatever it was or rather, whatever it had become. And then another and another. One after another the visions assaulted his slumbering brain. Each brought a gnashing of his teeth and a whimper of fear and disgust for each creature. When one disappeared, another took its place in an almost rapid fire succession. Each had characteristics, at least he thought, of people he might know. However it was the last one that really shook him to his core. The thing....it resembled his mother.

With a groaning wail, he jerked awake. Sitting straight up in a sheen of sweat and shaking. Rubbing a hand across his face, his eyes wide and staring into the dark of his room.

”Stay out of my head, old man.”

He muttered to the dark as he fell back against his headboard, panting. He really wanted to brush it off, nothing more than a night terror but he knew better and he knew that in some form, this was what could or would come to pass. It wasn’t the first time his father, the King of the Olsea, had slipped into his head while he slept.

Below, his friend and the detective were none the wiser to Jareth’s plight above them. John was too distracted to have heard or felt his friends distress as he slipped into the lab with food and wine in hand. Too busy taking note of the disarray that surrounded Alice as she toiled away at her work. Too busy wanting to be close to her.

Setting the delivery beside her, he informed her that Jareth had sent it down, not wanting to disrupt what she was doing. After a moments pause, she would feel his hands gently sliding against her shoulders, innocuously.

Alice finally receives the analysis of the mud sample from the docks
Alice now remembered, as she furiously created piles of paper in the laboratory, which constituted her attempt at working while she was running on fumes, how she’d slapped Jareth, hoping he’d feel that one for days and then would think twice before ogling her again.

She hadn’t known in that moment whether she wanted to kiss him or kill him for his pithy yet biting remarks, but a slap had gotten out some of her aggression as she’d walked away to find John before they left for the docks. It hadn’t worked- she still felt both impulses towards Jareth- and now John was down in the basement with her, trying to be nice, and it made her queasy again.

She reached back to stroke the hand on her shoulder as she said, “Give him my thanks. And thank you as well for checking on me, but I’ll be fine down here. Don’t wait up for me.” Alice now kissed John’s cheek and sent him away. After masturbating again to try to get both the boys out of her head, Alice fell asleep on a pile of books in the lab, covered mainly by a plastic tarp.

The next day, Alice was locked and loaded with her ARA (Auto Reloading Armaments) super scattergun, which could eject and load old and new cartridges of slugs or buckshot without the need for users to utilize their other hand via magnetic diodes. But she, Jareth, John, and a four person Jareth Security team were unable to find the two workers Alice had sought.

They were in the wind now, and the next day, Alice read that two strider officers were killed in South Bend when their mechanical legs were melted by fire and yanked out from under them by “natural forces unknown.” At least so said the government, likely in an attempt to prevent panic. That meant Alice felt any additional death was on her and scrambled all night and then most of the day after that to birth the results from the mud sample analysis.

Some of the machine’s readouts were confusing (and only partially due to Alice’s lack of sleep), but she eventually managed to translate their abbreviations into Common Caledorian. And then, she finally managed to convince herself to get out of the basement, because she finally had a reason to. After eating chicken wings and a bowl of vegetables and pasta that Xen chased her with while on the move somehow, and then making sure her teeth were clean, she asked where they were, and then charged across the enormous mansion to the study, where she found the boys with their feet up.

“Alright, it’s been four days since I put the mud sample into the machine,” Alice explained, unexpectedly panting from her exertion as she soon sat between both boys on the couch. “And uh...phew. Here are five different places she likely went. Some of them are rather- far afield from Radiant City.”

The notes were all there. The mud contained traces from the banks of South Bend; Ikala Town, just south across the Caledoria Bay in the Alliance; Lesser Caledoria Island to the northeast (which, belying its name when it was discovered in AC 1573, was actually a nearly continent sized landmass), another Caledorian territory just to the east called Raeybek (only one of two on the old Orngath continent of the eastern hemisphere, the other being Surabamba thousands of miles away), and the alternate dock for Jareth’s fleet in Edinar, just southwest of Radiant on Great Caledoria.

The one place that wasn’t accounted for, that the Intrepid had never been scheduled to go, was the port of Halanunja to the east. It was one of the few bustling western facing ports in the Ananki Confederation. But why had Amara taken the trawler to the territory of a nation Caledoria had a fraught relationship and bloody history with? What was she hiding?

Alice wondered that herself as she watched Jareth read the results while leaning her head on John’s shoulder as the fireplace licked their toes with heat.

Last edited:
Jareth sat in his study, reading but not. His mind kept wandering. John had asked him again about the tension he’d noted between Jareth and Alice But again, he’d brushed it off non-chalantly. His mind wandered to the nightmares that had kept him awake part of the previous nights. It wandered to Alice, both her swim and the slap, which had intrigued him all the more, to a point, it had excited him. To get that reaction from her.

His thoughts were broken as John huffed into the room. Brows drawn in anger as he leveled his gaze on Jareth.

”Alright, Adamaris....enough games. Either tell me what the hell is going on between you and Alice or let's work it out another way. I’ll beat it out of your old ass.”

On top of everything else John noticed, he’d gone to her room just last night to find it empty. He found her asleep in the lab. He hadn’t woken her but he had added it to the list of weird shit that all seemed to lead right back to his friend.

Jareth set his book aside, not even bothering to mark his page as he turned dark eyes up at his friend.

”Over a Woman, Paio? Really, you’re going to threaten to beat up a crippled old man? Nothing is going on between Alice and I.”

He stood, unbuttoning his vest and shirt, stripping from them, he tossed them onto the back of his chair as he fully faced his friend. John wanted a fight and Jareth knew the second that the next words out of his mouth registered, John would launch an attack and he didn’t want to get his clothes bloody.

”Don’t worry, dear friend. Your...dumpster doll wants nothing to do with me, I’m sure.”

He watched as John’s face screwed up in heated anger. Shifting his stance, angling his hips sideways as he planted his feet, Jareth raised his hands in both preparation and defense as he wiggles his fingers at his friend and smirked. Ready. He hadn’t had a good bout of fisticuffs in a while. The Alpha male and all the recent frustrations in him were eager for it honestly.

All John saw in that instance was red, red hot anger boiled in him until it released in a sudden, anger fueled swing, fist barreling through Jareth’s defenses and cracking solidly against his nose.

Jareth felt something pop in his nose and felt a small rush of blood as he stumbled back. Crashing into a nearby table before righting himself with a wet chuckle.

”First one’s free, old friend.”

He grumbled before launching his smaller frame at dead center of John’s torso. Knocking the wind momentarily from the bigger man before his hands gripped at John’s sides and he straightened, fists tapping heavily against his solar plexus, one and then another before a solid right hook met the bigger man’s cheek, sending him reeling.

Together they danced in a chaotic rhythm of sweat and testosterone around the study. Spit, sweat and grunts flying. Things knocked over or pushed out of their spot. Neither ultimately, truly getting the better of the other. They’d always been fairly evenly matched, despite their size differences. They knew each other’s moves, knew what to expect and countered it. It’s why they’d worked and gotten along so well at home.

Until Jareth saw an opportunity and took it. As John was shaking his head, righting himself and preparing an attack again, Jareth steadied himself as much as possible and as John came at him again, lifted his leg and kicked him square in the center of his chest, sending John back into the couch, hard enough to tip it onto its back.

Enough!”

He yelled down at his friend, his features twisting angrily as he stepped back, leaning to rest against the bookcase behind him.

”It’s not like we haven’t shared before, you idiot. Getting your balls all twisted because of a girl....”

He muttered and scoffed, swiping his hand beneath his nose as he sniffed, looking at the streak of blood before wiping it against his pants leg.

His eyes dragged back up to watch as John popped back up to his feet, with a jerk of his head to get the hair from his face.

”So you have been with her?”

He grunted, glaring across the space at Jareth, shoulders tense and waiting for him to answer.

Jareth cast a stoic look back at him before shaking his head.

”No. Fix the couch and sit down. We’ll talk.”

Jareth’s tone was one of exasperation but his words were truth and John noted that. His shoulders relaxing somewhat, he bent and righted the couch, though it sat slightly askew from normal before he hopped over it and settled onto the cushion.

Jareth joined him and as promised, he explained why there seemed to be a riff between he and the detective. Though he didn’t tell him in full detail of Alice’s masterbating session, nor did he tell John of his thoughts and inner feelings on the matter either, he did tell him everything else. They were still talking when the topic of discussion swept her way into the study, seeming not to notice the destruction as she navigated through it and plopped down between them.

Their focus changed and they listened as she spoke, both watching her quietly until she handed the notes to Jareth. He took them with a faint sniff. John let his arm drape around her shoulder as she leaned against him. He too watched Jareth as he was reading over the notes.

Jareth’s brow furrowed and he glanced up at the pair of them, specifically John.

”What the hell was she doing in Halanunja? The Intrepid has never been scheduled to go there.”

He really wasn’t expecting John to know any more than he did himself. But it tipped Alice off that it was out of character and something that may need to be looked into.

"What I can tell you," Alice said with a wry smirk, indicating that she knew what was going on, "is that you won't find any answers by wrecking the study as you have done, nor will either of you win the lasting affection of this 'Alice' you keep obsessing about if you beat the snot out of each other like troglodytes."

Once she was done smirking after scolding the boys like schoolchildren, Alice sat in between them, with Jareth to her right and John on her left, then got back to the business at hand by saying, "I didn't hear anything about Halanunja from the Intrepid's crew either," Alice said. "So everyone on that sun forsaken ship lied to me by omission, probably on her orders, and we need to question them all over again at some point very soon. Unfortunately, I sent a scroll to the harbormaster and it just departed Caledorian waters. The next time the Intrepid will be back in Radiant is in three weeks from a whaling voyage to Khiljikhut Bay at the very north of the Lesser Caledoria archipelago, towards the North Pole. We have many other angles to try and find out what went on with Amara, so for now we can put a pin in it and try to discern anything we can from past manifests and captains' logs while we wait for their return; even if Amara doctored them, the things she chose to leave out could still prove useful, so if you could have your people supply those documents, Mr. Williams, then that will be most useful.

"Here's what we do know. Amara was seen sneaking around late at night and probably talking to a mysterious person or persons for some time, and in her voyages," Alice started to explain, then made a fairly scrap paper map of the world immediately surrounding the Isle of Caledoria from memory "she stayed very near Radiant, no more than a few hours sailing each time- except for when she went to Halanunja. That was at least a day, maybe two of sailing in total, into dangerous territory. And why? It doesn't even have whales there, and that port is one of the ones blacklisted by the Imperial Trade Commission for being a hotbed of smuggling. This is because the anti-Ananki trade sanctions have had a deleterious effect on the legal market for anything...so she most likely could not have been there for legitimate reasons.

"I would say that she was secretly working for the Ananki Confederation as a spy, but for the moment the more plausible theory in my mind is that she was pressured into working for their government by agents of Predajni (Secret Defense) who probably gained some damaging information on Jareth and wanted Amara to do something for them in order to keep things quiet. She definitely slept with John repeatedly before she died, and Jareth"- she sighed and rubbed his shoulders as she told him this, referring to him by his first name softly in a moment of deeper than logical understanding- "when John says that she went to tell you something, I hypothesize that she wanted to reveal that the Ananki government had leverage on you so you could help her get them off her back. Then I think they caught wind of that and had her killed.

"If there's anything that you think that the Ananki could have stood to gain by revealing to the public, you need to tell me right now, Mr. Williams. Because if Amara is dead because of it, they will use it against you, and perhaps come after you next to silence the truth," Alice said with a gentle rub of his arm.

Last edited:
With a tap of fingers against his lips in thought, he stood, mildly agitated. What the hell had been going on with Amara and why didn’t he know about it?

He stopped on his way to the liquor cabinet, turning on his heels. A hand lifting to pause any other conversation, momentarily, before tucking his hands behind his back and aglancing toward John with a raise of his brows.

”Hey, he’s the one that came in with his dick swinging. He’s good at that, apparently, hmm?”

His gaze shifting to Alice before he flashed a questioning smirk and jovial smile. He needed a good stiff drink. Turning on his heels again, he poured three brandy’s as he listened to Alice talking behind him. He lingered a moment longer, his bare shoulders tensing slightly.

It all came back to him. Whether he wanted it to or not. His thoughts. Her words. It drove home the point of fact that....it was very possible that he had gotten Amara killed. Whether it was his business or his love for her, it came back to him.

Lifting one of the glasses to his lips, he downed the liquid fairly quickly before pouring more into the glass. Lifting them all, he limped his way back to the couch. Handing first Alice one and then John the other before he settled back onto the couch beside her.

He stated into his glass a moment before glancing around her to John. Then down to her hand as it rubbed across his skin. Noting the tingle across his flesh, he stared for a long moment, as if in contemplation of her words before he finally shook his head and cast his gaze to her, with a non-chalant shrug.

”I’ve got nothing.”

He turned his attention casually to his glass and lifted it to his lips again. This time taking it slower. He couldn’t very well tell her what he really thought. He couldn’t just spit it out that he and John and Amara were merpeople. That if the Ananki got ahold of that information, it could destroy his entire empire.

Alice chose to take that comment on the chin without any remark from her, as responding to it would only encourage his juvenile behavior. But then she saw the pain in his eyes as he realized hurting him might have been the motivation for someone to blackmail Amara and then take her life.

"Honestly, I may have a working explanation of how and why things happened," Alice said as she got slightly buzzed from the stronger hard alcohol that was already provided, "but I can't explain why people do these sorts of things without wanting to throw up. You'd think seeing death so much would make it easier to handle, but it doesn't; it only gives you the ability to seem numb on the outside. Regardless," she continued while raising her glass, "let's toast to Amara. Maybe smoke some sweetgrass in her honor as well, so we can feel alive, as that's all we can do."

Soon, more drinks were passed around by all and then Xen1, as if having read the humans' minds, quickly went downstairs to Jareth's greenhouse and got some sweetgrass leaves for them to roll up into joints and smoke.

"Look, you may be a bit of an ass, but clearly Amara cared for you a great deal," Alice sighed after a few drinks and hits of the rolls. "You have to hang on to that, because trust me when I say, if you don't it'll eat a hole in you." Alice looked down at the ground while saying this as if she were a much older woman who had much more experience when clearly she was far younger than Jareth; she didn't say any details, but being seduced as a 16-year-old runaway (who had just been forced to give up her younger brother) by a serial killer in the guise of Elizabeth Jersey's sweet face, and then investing two years into her relationship with fellow soldier Abigail, last name unknown (only for her to desert the military and become a prostitute later), had made her heart bear a lot of scars.

She looked down and sighed as she snuggled her head into the crook of John's neck and then reached out to rest a very tingly feeling hand on Jareth's knee and smile, "Sorry if I rambled a bit. Point is, I'm here for you. Both of you."

Last edited:
Why Thank you.

He interjected to her calling him an ass. The smile plastered across his lips even at the mention of Amara and her love for him. Four or five, honestly he’d lost count, drinks in, it didn’t seem much could touch him through the cloud of sweetgrass and liquor. It also seemed to up his smart ass quips and libido simultaneously. He grunted and nodded in acknowledgement of her words, clearing his throat he glanced sideways at Alice, offering a half smile. Admittedly he wasn’t good at the sentimental as a general rule.

”Thanks. It helps. You helping, helps. I do appreciate it.”

He said softly but seriously. Tipping his glass to his lips though, a smirk formed against the glass as he finished what was in it. Licking his lips, he grinned broadly, directly at Alice.

”Careful though, I may eat a hole through you.”

Despite the look he received from John on the other side of her, he brushed his knee playfully against hers. His brows bounced playfully as his chin jerked up briefly.

A stronger jolt raced through him as her hand slid against his knee. The sensation tickling up his thigh. He was drunk and high and while he shouldn’t be thinking anything he was, especially not with John sitting right there and she leaned against him to boot, the thoughts were there regardless.

His arm dropped below hers, his hand coming up from beneath, fingers tickling along the top of her forearm, over the back of her hand until they snaked between her fingers and settles there, capturing her hand against his knee. A gentle, even tender touch from a man that often didn’t seem to have a gentle or tender bone in his body.

Alice gets high and begins flirting with both the boys
At first, Alice stared at him blankly and attempted to form a snarky comeback. Then she pursed her lips at Jareth; she once again didn’t know whether that look was intended for her to shout at him or laugh with him, as her brain was processing things more slowly, but still lucidly, while high.

But after the rough day they all had, Alice decided to pick her battles, throw her head back as her hand squeezed the knee given to it and thus his hand that was intertwined with it, and giggled.

“You’re goooooofyyyy,” Alice said sluggishly in her impaired state, turning onto her side and laughing louder. Then she lifted her right hand up to her face and said, “But you totally would if given the chance, you dog!” To elucidate, Alice waggled her tongue between her fingers to simulate eating someone out and chuckled some more, although she’d honestly find anything funny while high.

This caused her to lose her balance somewhat and then rapidly throw her left hand up to steady herself. It soon landed on his arm and her head was now on his right shoulder while her right leg ended up falling over his right, placing her crotch directly on his surprisingly toned thigh, while her other hand landed on his other leg, a bit closer to his hip. Alice was laughing her head off the whole time.

Last edited:
He playfully gnashed his teeth at her, a deep and mutt like growl rumbling in his throat, in answer to her proclamation that he would eat a hole through her. Actually, he’d eat a hole on her for sure and he made no attempt to deny it.

His hazy gaze drifted to her mouth as her fingers spread apart, watched as her tongue wiggle between them and then he met her gaze heatedly. His lips curled up in that charming smile and a brief, huffing laugh escaped him.

”Ohhh, my sweet Alice...it would be much slower, deeper. I really like to....enjoy my meals.”

He could see John practically steaming from the corner of his vision. In his state, he didn’t much care to be honest. As he’d said pointedly to his friend earlier, it wasn’t like they hadn’t shared before. Alice herself had confirmed it. John had been with Amara, apparently several times just before she’d been on her way to see Jareth. He’d accepted it then and it hadn’t rattled him when he’d heard it now.

When she tumbled over against him, he dropped his empty glass on the cushion beside him. Hands lifting to steady her and at the same time, they drew her closer. He wondered just how far he could get before John made a move. He could see it in the flexing of his friends arms as his shoulders tensed.

Adding fuel to the fire, a dangerous game, his left hand dropped, palm flat against Alice’s thigh as it draped over his. Fingers curling into the soft and pliable flesh as he drew her leg a a little further into his lap, tightening the space between them. Then shifted his thigh, letting his muscle tense and release as it brushed teasingly against the heat between her thighs.

Lidded eyes, whether with liquor and grass or with desire was any ones guess, caressed along her form from above.

His lips fell open as if to say something but before he could, John shifted beside them.

Alice would feel a soft, playful swat against her ass, inadvertently causing her to jerk and rub her crotch tighter still against Jareth’s leg and from behind, a warm whisper in her ear.

”Hey, I’ve got something you can get goofy on....”

John’s swatting hand rose to curl his fingers around her hip. The words purred against her skin but his eyes drifted up, challengingly at Jareth.

John’s challenging gaze was met with a darkening one, one that warned he certainly better not give her any of his energizing ‘juice’. Not freakin’ yet anyways!

Alice did not dignify his answer with a response, but shivered from the low growl and proclamation that Jareth made from deep inside his powerful chest. That combined with his hand squeezing her thigh through her trousers made the detective gasp a little in surprise at her patron’s boldness. A boldness which did not go unappreciated, as she teased the older man a little by pressing her chest to his and exhaling a rattling breath in his right ear.

Then the ass slap from John, a man of very little subtlety to begin with, had the dramatic effect of making Alice sit up straight and jog her hip forward on Jareth’s leg, towards his crotch. She also squeezed his hip and arm and moaned a little into the crook of his neck, as all these sensations were heightened by her high and her alcohol buzz.

“It’s a little...warm in here. Does anyone else mind if I change?” Alice asked with a giggle, then peeled off her blouse, followed by her bra. As her breasts were exposed mere inches from Jareth, she could sense warmth coming from her core and radiating across Jareth’s leg. Finally, Alice prepared for the coming stare from John by turning her shirt into a rope to wrap around the back of his neck and bring him forward into her.

Once his attention had turned back to Alice, it stayed there, warmly watching her. He could still feel the breath warm on his skin that had cascaded over his ear just a minute ago. The sweet smell of her skin washing over him as he breathed her in, slowly.

His fantasy, of what her skin would feel like beneath his touch was....as intoxicating as the drink and smoke he’d consumed. The way she brushed her chest against his. The way her hands touched and grasped against him. The breathy moan against his neck. She’d feel his cock stiffening against the leg that rested between his.

His gaze slid slowly over her chest, watching as her breasts rose and fell with each breath. Perhaps just to prove how closely he’d been watching her when she’d been out on the lawn, a hand rose and caressed over the curve of her breast, fingers sliding sensually over the plushness of the right mound, teasing against the sensitive space between them before teasing over her belly. He ached for them to find the source of heat against his thigh, intense enough that he didn’t notice or pay attention to the heat of John’s momentary stare.

He leaned forward, even as she settled back preparing to rope John toward her, she’d feel his tongue sliding hungrily against her skin until it met her nipple, capturing it between tongue and teeth. Just a seconds worth of time but it seemed to drag out. His teeth brushing over the tender nub, tongue grinding it briefly from beneath. His lip quivering with barely contained need.

And then he heard John’s voice, growling in his head. ”Man, I love you but I’m not sharing this time. Get your own!” It had been so long, he’d almost forgotten about the telepathic link their kind shared. They needn’t use it on land. His head jerked back softly. His gaze, clouded with heavy desire looked up at Alice and then toward John as she drew him closer.

Again his touch and hands belied a gentleness in the man as he grasped her sides, just above her hips and lifted her gently from his lap. Also belying a strength well hidden as he stood and turned, still holding onto her before he turned and set her just as gently down onto the arm of the couch, her feet resting against the warmth of where he’d been seated.

His hands left her sides to cup her face calmly as he kissed her forehead.

”If it was just you, touching yourself again, I’d stick around and help but darling, I don’t wish to see this troglodyte’s dick again today.”

He said just loud enough for John to hear him and glanced back at his friend with a teasing grin, as he straightened to find his cane.

Curling his fingers around it once found, he started toward the door of the study, turning briefly. The bulge of his slacks evident in the flickering light of the fire in the room.

”You kids have fun.....I’m going to go for a swim, let off some steam.”

Both would understand what his intentions were, just in different contexts. With that he disappeared through the door and made his way to his pool.

Back
Top Bottom