Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She smiled softly, "Is there anything I can do to show my brave soldier more appreciation for risking his life to save me~?"

He grabbed almost greedily at her wide hips and snarled. "Hmm.. well, how does this loyal citizen think her empire would wishto be thanked?"

"Do share~" She urged breathlessly. She always knew how to get under his plates, like she used a spell or something.

He hissed and she could feel his hard plates shifting against her as he continued to grope her hips. "Well it seems like you've cast some devious spell on me, I can't get my mind off this damned body."

He chuckled. "You know your Empire is not a demanding one, however if there is more that you wish to do, I will not deny a thankful citizen."

She shifted over his plates again, giving a weak moan, "That's very vague~ but I do do enjoy having my fun with you~"

"Oh come now, citizen." He hissed. "Can you not show a little creativity when thanking your Empire ~? Must we do all the work~?" He challenged.

She sighed softly, "Hulara, you're supposed to take charge here.." She said with a teasing tone, "Giving me control isn't fun..~"

She shook her head gently and figured he just needed a push. She ground against his plates through his trousers, "Why, Captain~ what could that stiffness be~? Surely it isn't what I think it is~"

He huffed and snarled softly. "Well that all depends on what you think it is~" he said, grinding her against him.

Back
Top Bottom