Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She seemed to dissociate when they reached Proudspire, sitting at the dinner table and staring off into the Void. She only looked up when he placed a mug of lavender and frost mirriam tea in front of her, giving a weak smile and a thank you before sipping it.

She was a rather strong woman, one of the strongest he knew, because she seemed to recover from the shock in only a few hours. "I guess I'm rather blessed to have you home today...whether it was by your Divines or Mephala's own hand, I don't know...but I'm glad for it.." Ah, he wouldn't trust the Web Spinner to really play a hand in any kind deed, if he was honest.

Her eyes softened and she smiled more, moving to kiss him gently, "I don't remember those being in your silly vows of Mara...~" She teased.

She hummed gently and pet his snout gently, funnily enough over the spot where he was punched, "Well, oh brave protector, why don't you get out of that stiff armor and get comfortable...? I have you for the rest of the day now, at least.."

He saw her looking at him every so often, after chopping a vegtable for the stew she would glance to try and find him. Was she planning something? She must have been. When everything was done and put into the pot to cook and simmer, she wiped off her hands and ascended the stairs to their bedroom.

He heard the door to their bedroom close and he heard her coming back down. When he looked, she was in a barmaid's dress...but it was much different. The straps had been cut off, leaving the bust of the dress to cling helplessly to her large breasts, barely containing them. The skirt had also been cut far, far too short; it hardly covered a thing. She had pulled her inky black hair up so he could see every inch of ashen skin.

His pupils blew wide and he looked her over. "I.. Well, this is.. divines you look good." He said, trying not to stumble over his words.

She looked over at him with sparkling, almost mischievous, amethyst eyes and smiled gently, "Do you like it? I was going to save it for a much happier occasion but this will do just as well." She moved into his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck loosely. She was wearing perfume. Mountain flowers and deathbell. Oh no.

His hands slid to her hips. He picked up on the hint. "Oh, the Empire thanks you graciously for this gift.

Back
Top Bottom