Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

At least he was courteous enough to bring a covered lantern to bed so the dim light wouldn't disturb Satlyn while she slept.

In truth, he stayed in bed only to comfort her. He would love to have no light in the room, just let her sleep, but she wanted him close. He never minded.

With nothing to really do but stare at the ceiling until he finally fell asleep, he started going over and reading all the letters she had ever sent him; some of the cute romantic ones to the more heated ones.

One night in oarticular, he was reading through the much more heated letters. There was a period after their marriage, that Hulara was gone for a particularly long time. During this time, the letters started off romantic, but did not last that way for long.

"To my brave and most handsome husband,
We've only been married these passed two seasons, and our binding consummated in a way that would please your Divine Dibella, but in your absence I find myself burning for your touch. How I dream to have your body against mine again, your fingers in my hair as you leave tentative kisses against my fevered skin. Oh, to feel your tongue run over my breast would have me as no more than wet clay to be molded by your rough hands. I am no more than your willing pet to be commanded as you please, happy to pleasure you as you willed. Though my body is not fully ready to handle both of your blessed girth, I am beyond excited and willing to try.-"
That's right, this was way before she could handle his fullness. "-These Nords here in Solitude watch me like a hungry dog watches meat on a hook and I only wish it was you who looked at me with such eyes. Thinking of you bearing your sharp gaze down on me while you claimed my body makes me tremble and desire you more. I cannot bear this loneliness, husband, all of me to my core aches for you. I pray you return to me swiftly so I can show you how deeply I missed you.
With all the love I posses, I remain yours,
Satlyn"

He read through them again and again, feeling his plates begin to shift. He flipped through to find some more heated letters after they had been together for longer.

They only grew more and more intimate from there; she detailed everything she desired him to do to her and everything she dreamed of doing to him when he came home. What had he done to make her so deprived?

He huffed softly, feeling his two massive cocks emerge beneath his blanket. The more recent the letter, the more deprived she could be.

He felt her shift beside him but didn't stir otherwise. She was insatiable in these letters, even going as far as to tell him she pleasured herself at night when she was particularly lonely.

He felt the sentiment, but made no efforts to wake her. He slowly moved to grip his thick shaft and began to work himself slowly.

She was something else, a truely blessed beauty. None of the women he worked with in the army were built like her, not even the Nords had such curves. He was truly a lucky man.

He made a low noise as he continued, the letters sending him reeling into mental images, both memories and fantasies.

She sat up a bit, rubbing her eyes and looking at him. She saw the letter in his hand and then saw that the blanket had been pushed down under his cocks, one of which had his hand around. "Do you need attention...?"

She shook her head, though she did look really tired, and moved between his legs. She sucked on the tip of his lower cock and stroked the upper with her hand.

She was a little upset he wasn't paying attention to her, even in her sleepy stupor, so she worked faster, hoping he would notice.

He arched and hissed loudly. He gripped her hair tight, a low snarl coming from his throat. "I'm trying to read, dearest wife."

Back
Top Bottom