Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"I want to see just how depraved my sweet, loving wife can be~ How untamed, how base her needs~" he purred, trailing his hand under her chin before slappong her ass. "Now get to it, love, I'm not a patient man."

She arched and cried out before bouncing as hard and as fast as she could over his cocks, body shaking with desire, "S-Such an awful, brute of a lizard I married~!!'

She was so warm that his hands started tingling. With every bounce, he could feel her skin ripple. Dibella really outdid herself when she made Satlyn.

He hissed and huffed, simply enjoying the sight of her bouncing over him like she needed it to live. He forced her to slow down andpulled her into a greedy kiss.

She moved up a bit and pushed her breasts into his face as she started bouncing hard and fast over him again, "B-Buck your hips, please~! A-As hard as you can~!"

He wrapped his arms around her waist, opening his jaw wide and devouring her fat tits greedily, bucking his hips as fast and as hard as he could, pumping both of his massive cocks into her.

Her eyes rolled back and she let out one feral moan after the other, "F-Fuck yes, just like that~!! F-Fuck, Hulara, your cocks are incredible~!!"

When he found her spot, her moans turned to screams, "Th-Three, right there~!! Right there, right there, I'm going to cum~!!"

He moved faster and harder, the wet slaps getting louder and quicker, switling his tongue around her pert nipple.

She wrapped her arms around him as best as sje could and screamed in delight as she suddenly climaxed, her walls squeezing so tight around him that he was almost halted inside her.

Back
Top Bottom