Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She bit her lip and slid down to slide over his cocks, arching and giving a weak whine of delight, "Wh-What if I desire to be here~?"

"A-Apologies, love, j-just fuck you're tight. I-If this is where you want to be, then I will not stop you." He growled lowly.

"Committing hedonistic, lewd acts in the temple~ starved for your touch when you're away at your post~" her head fell back and she cried out, "d-dreaming of these fat cocks buried inside me every night~!"

She cried out and her walls shuddered around him, "S-Sucking you off in the back room~ l-letting you defile me against the shrine of Dibella~"

"And I know you want so badly to do it again~" he snarled, his cocks throbbing harder. "What fantasies do you have of me, wife~?'

Her moans only became more guttural, "I fantasize about you binding me~ using your power against me as well as your status as my husband to use me~ having you fill me until I burst~ Th-Three, what have you done to me, Hulara~?"

"What, like demanding that my wife lose herself ~? Because, as your husband, I do get say over you love~ I don't want to have to enforce that~" he said. He joked, but he kept his tone firm to see the reaction.

Back
Top Bottom