Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Without Stars (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"C-Come now, not enough that I keep and read all the lewd, unholy texts that you send me~? Now I must pay attention to you as you worship me?" He chuckled as he eyed her for a moment before going back to the letters.

He snarled lowly and continued reading. She could tell when he got to steamier parts of the letter, his cock throbbed hard.

He arched hard and roared as he forced her down to the base. "I-I told you, Satlyn, I'm trying to read." He hissed out.

He arched hard and released her hair. "S-Such a greedy thing, I swear." He said as he gently combed through his feathers to relax them.

She slouched, wanting some kind of attention from him. He must have been reminding himself about how greedy for him she was, why was he being so cold? Not that she didn't love it.

He looked down at her with a sly smirk and a loving gaze as he reached and tangled his rough hand in her hair.

He smiled and hissed as his cocks throbbed at her movements. "F-Fuck, Satlyn~ You have no shame, do you~?" He asked.

He smirked and moaned lowly as he throbbed again and again. "What if the couriers read these~? Begging your husband via letter for a ravaging only he can provide..~?"

He huffed and looked down at her with a sinister look in his eyes. "You know, if you hadn't decided to be so falsely composed." He said with a hiss.

Back
Top Bottom