Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyberpunk 2020

Mio looks back over to the doctor and takes her assault rifle out and asks the doctor, "Do you want me to take care of them like I did with the gangsters? Perhaps you can come with us."

Bob went to the roadblock and found the cops taken out and quickly rushed back to the police station. He walked in and wrote his report and submitted the rod as evidence and gave it to Dave at storage. Bob quickly cleaned up and he continued to listen to the police radio as he was still curious about what was going on, and wanted to talk to Dave and saw the room to the storage open.

"Shit..." Bob muttered and peeped inside and saw Dave on the ground. "Fuck! Officer down!" Bob shouted in the police radio. "Locker room! ASAP!"

The lights were suddenly off and Bob realized that he could see in the dark and saw a man charging at him and he drew his gun and put 2 bullets into the man's head and the man collapsed. He entered the storage area and saw another man in police uniform sneaking up to him and he shot the man in the thigh and the man started charging at him and Bob put a few more rounds into the man. The man was fast, but Bob seemed to be able to react to his sudden movement.

Bob checked on the rod he gave Dave and it was on the dead man. Bob quickly took it and searched for the others as no one came for backup. He found several cops limp in roll call room and the desk sergeant under the desk. "What the fuck is going on?" Bob said and could not find other cops and quickly took the rod and left the police station.

"I think as long as you distract them and draw them out of this place, I should be fine." The doctor said. "Don't kill them or there may be more trouble."

The doctor showed Mio a scan of the cops. They had skinweave, flack jackets, helmets, and not much cybernetics. However, they were packing heavy pistols and submachine guns. "They are likely to be slower than you." The doctor said and handed a airhypo to Mio. "This is the strongest sedative I have. if shot to a vein at the neck, it should take out a person in 3 seconds."

Mio takes the air-hypo and says, "A distraction huh? I'm on it." She then turns to Max and says, "You need to go home and rest. You've had a bad night." Mio then walks out the window and climbs on to the top of the building. She jumps through a window and gets into the the nearby building. It was a woman's apartment. The woman had just finished her shower and came out of the bathroom in a bathrobe. She sees Mio in her apartment and stares, not being able to process what is going on yet. Mio says lowly, "This is a distraction." Mio points her rifle at the woman and shouts, "It's time you died, bitch!" The color drains from the woman's face as mortal terror begins to grip her. Then Mio fires her assault rifle at the woman. The woman lets out shriek of terror as the bullets pass her and hit the walls of the bathroom behind her, shattering the mirror.

The police that are at the doctor's door ringing the door bell stop and talk among themselves. "What was that?" "Sounded like an assault rifle." "Where did the sound come from?"

The woman runs for her life away from Mio. The solo shouts, "Get back here!" and chases after her. The woman running as fast as she can, trying to find a place to hide. What she doesn't know is that Mio missed her earlier shots on purpose and is actually running much slower than she normally does to let the woman find a hiding place.

The woman runs toward the door to her apartment to get away but Mio pops out just then and shoots again. The bullets hit the walls around the door and scares the woman off. She runs into the kitchen and hides in a small room for storing things. She tries her best to control her breathing as Mio walks into the kitchen. Mio hears the woman's rapid breaths and realizes where she is. However, Mio doesn't want to hurt her; she just wants to scare her enough to get her to call the police. After shooting at random stuff in the kitchen, she walks out. Meanwhile the police at the doctor's gate are still standing around and wondering if they should go check out the disturbance. These cops are not very loyal to their cause.

The woman dials the emergency number and reports an armed killer in her apartment. The cops, being nearest to the woman's apartment are called away from the doctor's door and towards the woman's house. With enough carnage being caused, it is now time for Mio to leave. However, there is a problem. She doesn't want to harm the woman but if the cops come in and ask her what happened, she is going to give them Mio's description. Normally, Mio would be wearing a disguise for this sort of thing but the whole thing was kind of improvised for her. She ponders while the woman is panicking in the room behind her. Then she hears the sound of police boots running outside the woman's apartment. There's banging on the door now.

Shit! What do I do now? This woman... she didn't do anything wrong. I can't just kill her now. If I don't, the cops are going to be on my tail next. I can't let that happen now. What do I do?

"They are after this..." Bob muttered and got in the car and left. [I have some weapon where killers are after me for it, they took out the police station again.] Bob texted Max and Mio and drove away from the police station to one of the known safehouses.

=================================================================================

A lady walked behind 2 cops and stabbed daggers into their necks and pulled the daggers out and licked the blood. She moved behind a plump cop who was trying to look around in the darkness near the evidence room and covered his mouth. The lady slit the cop's throat and slowly lowered him to the ground and moved behind a bald cop and looped a wire around his neck and strangled him.

She spotted the other killer, dead on the ground. "What the fuck happened here? How can?" She muttered and saw more cops approaching.

She circled behind the cops and grabbed the rear cop and pressed her thumb and dislocated his spine and the cop was paralyzed. She punched the other cop's throat and covered his mouth. The cop did not put up much of a fight before she snapped his neck. She searched around and did not find the weapon and proceeded to hunt down the remaining cops in the building to murder all of them.

Max left and slowly walked towards the stairwell. The doctor saw the 2 cops outside the door and heard gunshots and the cops seemed distracted. As a cop left, the doctor shoved his airhypo into the cop's neck and fired. The cop felt a prick and slapped his neck as he thought it was some insect but did not realize he was drugged and the doctor quickly went back and locked the doors.

The doctor proceeded to cut up the bodies and process it to be quickly disposed.

=======================================================================

Max made it out of the building and waited near the entrance for her ride to come. Max felt tired and she needed to focus to get her limbs to work, and it made her mentally and physically drained.

The police keeps banging the door. It's going to break any minute. Mio decides to save herself. She goes back into the kitchen and shoots the woman. Then she climbs out of the window and escapes.

She drops down into the sewer and sits down in a dark corner, not sure what to think. She checks the messages from Bob. She sees the picture of the weapon and then the message from Bob. She texts him back, [Where are you now?]

[At a safehouse which I've done details before. 323 Winter St.] Bob texted Mio.

"Where are you?" The sergeant called Bob on the phone. "There is a massacre at the police station and many officers were missing or dead."

"I'm going to the safehouse where I did my details last month." Bob said. "Going to figure out what's going on."

"Ok, stay right there." The sergeant said. "I'm coming over with Jeff and some supplies so we can stay off grid and figure this out."

Max was staggering on the street and a police car came by and stopped beside her. A fat cop walked over and checked on her. "Ma'am? Are you ok?" The cop asked and Max nodded. "Do you need a hospital?"

Max shook her head and paused. The cop helped her to the sidewalk and let her sit and noticed that she was rather heavy and cybered up. "Holy shit."The cop muttered and signaled the other plump cop from the police car out. "Wow, she seemed to be operated on recently..."

The cops chatted for a while and the plump cop said. "I think we have an illegal mod shop operating here, and a murder here recently, could it be her?"

"Ma'am, let me bring your in to the police station for an investigation." The fat cop said and helped Max to the police car. "It may be safer for you there while you recover."

Max's vision was still blurry, her cyber eyes was looking at a synchornization with her neuralware and the status was at 78%. He could not understand what was going on and she was helped to the back of the police car and driven off to the police station.

Mio gets the reply from Bob and types back [Got it. I'm on my way.]

She stands up painfully and disappears into the dark corridors of the city's undergruond. Later Mio arrives at Bob's safe house by Taxi. She steps to the side of the door and knocks. A sergeant opens the door and gives Mio some nervous looks. She says, "Hi! Is Bob here?"

"Oh hi!" Bob said and brought Mio to the office where he showed Mio a shock baton with a sting. "I picked this up and seemed like people are after this."

==================================================================================

A lady arrived at the safehouse with Jeff, an old cop with a box of donuts in his hands and looked around. "2 cops in that car and 2 at the door... Probably more in the back alley?" She muttered and saw another man approaching the cops in the car. The man pointed his silenced pistol and fired 2 shots into the heads of the cops.

He approached the cops near the door and looked at them. Then the lady arrived with Jeff and as the cops were distracted, the man moved behind them and choked them. Both cops were lifted off the ground as they kicked helplessly in the air. "Useless..." He muttered as he choked them till they went limp. "Ok, they can live."

The man nodded to the lady who held Jeff tight and Jeff knocked the door as the man circled to the rear. The sergeant opened the door and Jeff was shoved into the house and the lady kicked the sergeant in the jaw and he went limp. She picked up Jeff and said, "Where's Bob?"

The man circled to the back and saw 2 cops in the alley and moved beside a fat cop and shoved a dagger into his throat. The other cop was shock and his mouth covered. "Shhhh..."

Last edited:
The cops stopped at a roadblock and saw 2 enforcers approached. "What's going on?" The cop asked and the enforcers punched through the windows and dragged the cops out of the police car. The cops flailed as their throats were crushed and tossed aside. They spotted Max on the rear seat and dragged Max out.

Max was still not sure what was going on. [Synchronization 98%] Is what Max sees and she felt like someone was examining her. There was a quick cut and some chips were shoved into her neuralware.

=======================================================================================

Max woke up outside a police station beside a fully chromed-out man and a heavily cybermodded monstrous man with 4 arms. There were a few cops examining them. The chrome man woke up and shoved his hand into the throat of a cop and grabbed another one. "Holy shit..." A fat cop drew his gun but the man with 4 arms rammed a fist into his soft gut and grabbed him as a shield and started shooting at the other cops.

[Synchronization done.] Max detected enemies around her and before the cops could react, she grabbed the heads of a cop and elbowed his neck, snapping his spine and shoved her thumb into the Adam's apple of a plump cop and with a knee to his face, the cop's skull was crashed.

The chrome man switched to combat mode and saw a man running away and chased him down and finished him off.

Over across the city, several heavily cybered up people that went missing days ago woke up near government buildings and started their massacre. There was chaos everywhere.

Mio sat with Bob in a different room and looked at the weapon. She said, "Isn't this one which has that weird poison in it? I know a guy who said they might be able to find an antidote if we hand in the weapons."

"This?" Bob asked. "I picked it up from one of the killers I shot, not really sure what it is."

Bob sniffed the weapon and shrugged. "There is a poking end and some kind of shock attachment?"

"Hey Bob!" Jeff shouted. "Come on out."

"Oh, Mio, one of my buddies from the station is here," Bob said to Mio. "Wanna go grab donuts?"

Bob saw a pretty lady with Jeff in her arms and frowned. "What the fuck are you doing with my buddy?"

"Give it to me or Jeff dies..." The lady said.

"Oh, you mean the pokie thing?" Bob asked and quickly ran back into the room pass Mio and grabbed the weapon and tried to go out of the window to the fire escape.

The lady shoved Jeff into the wall and chased Bob, entering the room without realizing that Mio was in the room.

=======================================================================

The man snapped the neck of the cop in his arms and hid the bodies. "This jacket can fit me." The man said and put on the police jacket and heard some sound above and looked up to see Bob exiting the fire escape and waited for him to come down.

Max was confused and surrounded by enemies. She fought and attacked the enemies and killed many of them. She was not sure what was going on, but felt like someone was controlling her in some way and eventually, a bullet hit the device that was stuck to her neuralware and shorted it an she collapsed to the ground.

Her new neuralware rebooted and she was up again and found the ground littered with cops. She had many bullet wounds but her bleeding stopped. She looked around and she was in a police station and there was a massacre. She heard screams and approached and saw an enforcer bot crushing the arm of a fat cop and dragging him along. Another enforcer bot dragged 2 prisoners out of the cells and they had an attachment to the back of their spines into their neuralware and Max touched her neuralware port and there was bits of a similar device. "What the fuck?" Max muttered and one of the prisoners woke up and started attacking the fat cop on the ground.

Max did not want to engage the enforcer bots alone and waited till they leave. She began exploring the police station and heard screams and gunshots again and saw the prisoners grabbing 2 old cops and subduing them, with several other cops on the ground. Max rushed over and sliced the device off the neck of one of the prisoner and before she could reach the other prisoner, the prisoner turned and tossed her into the wall. Max was shocked at the speed of the prisoner and as she turned, and elbow smashed into the side of her head and everything went black.

============================================================================

A group of cops entered the room and saw a prisoner twitching on the ground and several cops limp. The prisoner exited the room and saw a fat cop and covered his mouth. A knee into the soft gut broke several ribs and the prisoner choked the fat cop out silently. Noticing that no one else exited, the prisoner returned and moved behind a short cop in the corner and choked him silently. The cop kicked helpless as he was lifted off the ground and his neck snapped.

The other prisoner woke up and tried to run as the cops closed in and they shot him repeatedly till he stopped moving.

Mio saw Bob run past her out the window and she immediately realized something went very wrong. She readies her assault rifle. As the woman charges into the room, Mio unleashes a hail of bullets on to her. The sudden shower of automatic weapon fire coming from her side combined with the forward momentum she had made it difficult for the woman to dodge the bullets. She avoided a great many of them but was hit in the hip and in her thigh. She leaped back and opened fire on Mio but flipped the table and ducked under it. The wood crackled as it was being hammered by bullets.

The woman did not waste a beat and jumped over the table in a mid-air flip. She flew through the air upside down and pointed a pistol down at Mio. However, Mio also had her gun ready and was pointing it at the woman that was now flying through the air mid-flip. Both of them fired and were both hit. Mio was hit in the chest while the woman was hit in the shoulder. The bullet wound caused her to lose balance and slam into the wall behind Mio. She fell to the floor on her head. The woman quickly opened her eyes and saw not Mio, but a grenade behind the table. The pin was pulled.

===========================================================================================================================

As Bob was climbing down the ladder of the fire exit, an explosion happened above him. He looked up and saw Mio jumping out the window with a trail of smoke flying behind her. She went over the railings of the fire escape and fell 3 stories into a pile of trash bags. Mio was hurt all over. The trash bags provided enough cushioning for Mio to not break any bones but bruises and small tears in the skin lined her entire body. Her bullet wound was also bleeding. Her armor combined with shaken aim of the woman prevented the bullet from puncturing Mio's lung but it did break a rib. Blood was trickling out of the small opening in Mio's metallic lips. She may still be able to stand and fire her weapon but she would definitely need medical attention.

As Bob climbed down the stairs, he heard gunshots and smiled, thinking that Mio had terminated the woman, but there seemed to be return fire, followed by an explosion. "What the hell?" Bob muttered and reached the ground level. He looked around and found the fat cop on the ground and as he checked on the cop, he noticed blood on the uniform. "Fuck..."

"Yup..." The man said as he grabbed Bob from behind. "Smells like an old cop..." The man said as Bob was strangled. "What's with the explosion?" The man asked and released Bob as he gasped for air and removed his gun belt and pulled down his pants. 'This piggy needs to be fucked..."

Bob tried to crawl away and he was grabbed at the back of his neck and shoved onto the wall. "Noooo." Bob muttered as the man unzipped and Bob felt a large cock shoved up his butt. The man was inhumanly strong and Bob was just pressed against the wall and fucked. The man sniffed Bob's hair and rubbed his balding head as tears rolled down Bob's face as he was overpowered. Bob mustered his strength and tried to push the man away and grabbed his balls but the man simply trusted harder and deeper into Bob. "You like that huh?" The man said as Bob moaned in pain and eventually, the man ejaculated into Bob. "That's pretty good." The man said and picked up the weapon and walked out of the alley.

"Ok, Anna, where are you?" The man said on his communicator but the lady was not responding. He walked towards his car and saw a police car with 2 cops and moved towards them. The man grabbed a sergeant with thick glasses and shoved the weapon into the other cop and the cop was shocked and collapsed. "Oooh... A sergeant.." The man said and punched the sergeant's back and the sergeant stopped struggling. "I'm going to keep you for later."

Bob crawled out of the alley and picked up a gun from one of the dead cops. He saw the man tossing the sergeant into the rear seat and entering the car and fired a shot and hit the tire of the car.

"You got to be kidding me." The man said. "Fucking pig, this is what I get for letting you live?"

The man pulled the sergeant out and used the sergeant as a shield as he approached Bob. "You are fucked now."

"I'm fucked already..." Bob said and fired at the man who seemed to move inhumanly fast but Bob managed to get a shot into the man's knee and he was pissed.

Max woke up in a cell, and she saw everyone as an enemy around her. Her danger sense was constantly triggered and she was at a heightened state where she could only focus on one thing at a time. She has an urge to kill things and wanted to flee. She felt claustrophobic and quickly closed her eyes. she tried to recall what happened and only could remember Mio, Bob and Johnny.

The man's pain inhibitors kicked in and he made a mad dash for Bob. After dropping the sergeant. Suddenly the sound of an automatic weapon rang out from the alley behind Bob. The man was not expecting trash bags to open fire on him. Bullets riddled his body as he finally dropped the floor, still breathing but with too many bones and muscles damaged for him to stand.

Bob hears some rustling from the alley. He sees Mio limping toward him. She is holding her weapon in one hand while holding the wall for support with her other hand. She's dripping a trail of blood as drops of blood trickle down her mask and falls on the road.

Bob staggered to get up, his body hurts but he was doing better than everyone else here. Bob looked and saw Mio, picked up the weapon and quickly called an ambulance and approached her. "This looks bad." Bob muttered and took out his first aid device and looked for the bullet wounds and added pressure to some of the bleeding to stop the flow.

Bob turned and looked to make sure the lady or the man was not sneaking up on him. The minutes of wait felt like a lifetime. Eventually, an AV-4 arrived and the paramedics brought Bob and Mio inside and flew straight to the hospital. "Hang on there. We're almost there."

=================================================================================

More ambulances arrived and there were many dead, but the paramedic managed to rest of the people, although many of them will end up in prison.

The woman lying on a gurney opened her eyes and saw the man riddled with bullets. There were 2 fat cops in the ambulance and her body took a lot of damage from the explosion but her wounds stabilized. "2 cops not enough..." She said and grabbed a cop's helmet and snapped his neck. The other cop turned and she punched his throat and grabbed his helmet and pulled him close. The cop choked and flailed helplessly as he could not breathe.

The gun from the cop was grabbed and the lady pointed the gun at the paramedics. "Get out of the vehicle now."

The ambulance stopped and the paramedics ran off as the woman got into the driver's seat and drove off.

"A few of these killers were found in this state, paranoid and crazy." A cop said. "Many of these cop killers were killed, but this bitch survived. She seemed to be heavily cybered up and she may be a solo, so take extra caution."

"We have over 30 criminals who were in from petty theft to assault, and they have gone crazy." The sergeant said. "We have half the officers in the hospital. Something crazy is going on."

"Freeze!" A fat cop shouted at a teenager. "Put your hands..." As the teenager took out his phone, the fat cop tazered him.

"What the fuck?" The sergeant shouted.

"You can never be too sure." The fat cop said and searched the teenager. "He has neuralware and a cyberarm...'

"Many people have cybernetics nowadays." The sergeant said. "You have neuralware and some uplink as well."

"Well... He reached into his pocket." The fat cop said. "And at least I did not shoot him."

"You need to give me the incident report later today." The sergeant said. "Don't make my day worse."

Mio just remains lying inside the ambulance, still conscious. She turns to Bob and looks to see how he's doing. She tells her, "They're not going to try and shove cyberware in me or mess with my jaw, are they?"

"They will do what they need to save you." Bob said. "They are pretty good."

Bob leaned back and his body was aching as the adrenalin wears off. Bob looked at the weapon and muttered. "Is this what they want? Will they still come after us?"

Soon, they arrived at the hospital and the paramedics sent Bob and Mio to the emergency room. "Don't worry, I'll come find you." Bob said to Mio.

Bob saw the doctor. "You again." The doctor said and Bob nodded. He was given an injection and Bob was numb as the doctors did a quick fix on his cyberware.

==========================================================================================

"Fuck, I need to find that old cop." The woman said and listened into the police radio. "Where's Jack?"

The woman searched her tracker and found the location of Jack. He was sent to the hospital and she drove to the hospital and parked. Moving around the basement carpark, she noticed a guard alone in the corner and approached him. "I need some help here." She said and escorted the guard to the ambulance and saw the limp cops and she choked him silently. "I need your pass."

The woman walked around the hospital and saw a closet with some medical wear and quickly changed. She used the pass to get into a secure basement and saw 2 cops guarding a secured area. She walked towards them and smiled. "A fat one and an old one..." She said and punched the throat of the fat cop and headbutted his face and he went limp. the old cop was shocked and she pulled him close in a necklock. "I need to get in there." The woman said and the old cop unlocked the gates and she sniffed his white hair. She looked around and there was no one else here so she unzipped the cop's pants and jerked him off. The old cop was confused and trembled as he was milked and she choked him out.

She found 2 doctors removing the bullets of the man and cleaning up his wounds and after they were done, the woman pulled out her FNRAL and pointed at them. "I need a wheelchair to get him out. I appreciate your help..." She said and the doctor pushed a wheelchair over and she loaded him up and pushed him off. She noticed a guardroom on her way out and entered. Armed with a silenced pistol, she grabbed a police sergeant and shoved the gun into his neck. "I just don't want an alarm on my way out." She said and the cops put their hands up and she gathered them together and clubbed their head and knocked them out.

She plugged into the man and the man was still too damaged to move. He was stable and not bleeding and she shoved the man into a car and looked around. "Wow, this hospital is big, now, where do I find the weapon?"

"First, let me take out security..." She walked and looked around for the security rooms.

The doctors did scans of Mio to find the extent of damage. A broken bone or two, multiple cuts and bruises, a few bruised organs. Overall, Mio was not doing too great. However, it didn't seem like there was anything in her body that needed replacing or anything that was beyond saving. Mio was injected and she went unconscious. The doctors injected her with nanobots to fix her up and got to work stitching her wounds up and reattaching her bones. It was fairly simple and it didn't take the team of doctors much time at all. Still unconscious, one of the doctors tapped on Mio's cyberware. It made a metallic clang as he lightly struck it with his finger. He comments, "What the hell kind of cyberware is this? This belongs in a museum, not on someone's face." The other doctor comments, "How long has she been using this thing?" "Should we remove it? Give her a bunch of more modern cyberware that basically does the same thing as this intrusive bucket of bolts?" The other doctor considers it for a bit. He says, "I don't think removing this thing would be easy. The scans show that this thing has replaced the whole lower part of her face. She has no muscles or bones underneath it. We'd have to reconstruct her entire face if we want to remove it at this point."

"The security pass works." The woman said as she entered the first security room and moved behind the guards. "This is too easy." The woman took out the guards and proceeded to turn off the cameras. She looked at the maps and found a secured police facility and proceeded towards it.

The woman followed a cop into the men's toilet and covered his mouth. With a quick jerk, the woman snapped his neck and dragged him into a cubicle. A flushing sound was heard and a short cop exited another cubicle and as he was washing his hands, the woman grabbed him from behind. "Sleep..."

The woman was systematic and took out all the guards and cops. "Now, where can the old cop be?" The woman muttered.

============================================================================

Bob was sent to the ward after his minor operation. His body was still numb from the repairs and he picked up the weapon and looked for Mio. Mio was patched up and they did not remove her jaw. Mio was still unconscious and Bob went to talk to the doctors who immediately sent Bob to his room again as he needed to rest while the medical nanites were fixing the damage in his body. "Sir, don't worry, you will be done in an hour, and she will be up." The doctor said and laid Bob in a bed next to Mio.

Back
Top Bottom