Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyberpunk 2020

Mio nodded to Max and said, "This way." She took Max through the shadows and then exited the building into an alleyway. This place is dangerous so Mio took Max down the sewers once again. She says as she walks with Max through the damp tunnels, "We need to get you to a doctor. How are you holding up?"

Max was dizzy and had difficulty breathing.. She was moving and knew that she could not stop moving or she probably would not be able to stand up again. Her body was turning cold and she had the shivers. "What type of poison is this?" Max asked and her vision dims... she could not see much anymore.

The large man was still unsatisfied. He grabbed an old cop beside Bob and started fucking the cop's mouth and broke his jaw. "Man, these piggies are too fragile." He complained and grabbed Bob by the collar and sniffed Bob's neck. "This is the Hero cop?" The man said and grabbed Bob's dick and squeezed. "Not much more to do..." The man said and as he looked around, Bob triggered his syringe finger and shoved it into the man's eye.

"FUCK!!!" The man screamed in main and dropped Bob but Bob held on to the man's head with the other hand and used all his might to shoved the finger into the skull. Bob reached something squishy inside after using all his energy and as he grabbed and pulled hard, he felt the man went limp and collapsed.

"I guess his eye is not armored." Bob said and laid on his back. There was nothing much he could do and he felt broken and tired.

Mio says, "Stay with me. We're getting you to a doctor." Mio would have preferred to have more time travel through the sewers more but she needed to get Max to a doctor fast. She climbed up the nearest exit of the sewer and looked up. There was a ladder but Max was in no condition to climb it and Mio alone was not strong enough to carry Max up normally. She had an idea and said, "Hold tight." She took a long nylon rope out of her bag and tied one end of it to Max. Holding the other end, she climbed up and called a self driving taxi. While their ride was on their way, Mio looked around and found a street light that she could use as a pulley. She shouted down to Max, "I'm going to try and pull you out but I need you to at least try and climb a bit to make things easier." She then started pulling Max out of the sewers.

Max was trying her best to move, part of her body started shutting down. As Mio pulled Max out of the sewers, Max's antitoxin kicked in and restricted bloodflow and her legs went limp. "I can't move..." Max said to Mio. "My neuralware is shutting down." Max could see all the warning lights in her system, thing she had never experienced before. It was a new type of poison, one that contained nanomachines that can affect neuralware and networks as well.

Last edited:
Xenia returned with 2 old cops and saw the mess. "What the fuck?" Xenia said. "He killed the cops?" Xenia checked the few cops and saw Bob on the ground. "Oh my... did the piggy kill the hunter?" Xenia smiled. "This just turns me on!"

Xenia grabbed an old cop and jerked him off. As the cop got erected, she rubbed her breasts on the cop's face and thrusted onto his dick and fucked him hard. The cop ejaculated and Xenia continued with the other old cop. When she was satisfied, she picked up Bob again and tried to jerk Bob off but Bob seemed to be too broken already. "Alright, I'll be back for you guys again. Stay alive for me."

============================================================================

The Enforcer bot and the solos shot a video on the cops they took out and left. It was definitely a show of power and the field test of their new cyberware was rather successful. The lady shook her head after the recording and said, "The cyberware was great, but there were moments where there was jerky movements in my arm that I had to compensate. I think my neuralware needs recalibrating... anyway this is in beta, bound to have bugs."

Last edited:
Mio says, "Don't worry. I've got you." Mio tried hard but it was difficult to lift Max. Mio wasn't very physically strong. Then she saw the automatic taxi arrive and she got an idea. She tied the other end of the rope to the back of the taxi and ordered it to move at extremely slow speeds. Mio stayed near the hole, making adjustments to the rope to make sure Max doesn't get hurt. Soon she was slowly pulled out of the sewers. Mio cut the Nylon rope once Max was out of the hole and on to solid rode. The taxi was still moving super slow so Mio was able to easily catch up to it while dragging Max toward it. She ordered the Taxi to stop and loaded Max on to the back seat. Then she got in herself and gave directions to go to Max's doctor. She kept trying to keep Max awake while monitoring her vitals.

Max had very weak vital but she made it to the doctor alive. It was a major operation. The doctor checked the status and quickly removed the damaged neuralware and had to replace the poisoned blood and damaged organs. The operation would leave very little of Max after he was done, but she could be saved. Recovery would be another question, and cyberpsychosis.

Last edited:
Bob woke up in an ambulance. He was still alive. The Militech doctors met Bob at the hospital and offered to pay for the repairs on his neuralware and other parts again. Bob was in too much pain to object and so the surgery begins.

====================================================================================

The investigators and various corporations were alerted to a new weapon. Several bodyguards were killed by a "murderbullet" which contained poison and nanomachines that could affect neuralware. Although bots were not affected, there was also a new malware that allowed bots to be fully controlled. The new threats were getting serious and several top government officials and corporates are already murdered, and there are still no good defense against it.

Last edited:
The doctor managed to save Max and approached Mio. "Max is stable now. Her neuralware is down and we need to monitor install a whole new set of cyberware for her to function again. She seemed to be infected with something pretty vicious, it is a poison with nanites that destroy electronics."

The doctor shook his head. "I've not seen anything like this before. This affects people like her most, a lot of cyberware, all needs to be replaced, and the poison slowly kills her, damages her organs, requiring more cyberware."

As the bodyguards were murdered by the new weapons, more bots were used, but the bots were hacked and nothing was safe. They were back to using security and cops again. There was a lockdown, and curfew was called at 10pm - 6am daily. The police were out in force and security was increased. Bob was given some upgrades and sent to work immediately.

===========================================================================================

"This armor will not safe you." An assassin whispered to the security guard as the guard's neck was snapped. "Holy shit..." Another guard shouted and his mouth was covered and a sharp spine pierced under his helmet behind his neck into his head. The guards were stripped and the assassin hid the bodies and proceeded to search for his target.

An alarm sounded and a police car arrived and the cops approached the building. The reached the entrance and the guard greeted them. "Hey officer's what's up?"

"Can we come in and take a look? The silent alarm was triggered." A plump cop said.

"Sure! These damn things, upgraded the software and now this." The guard said. "They need to work out all the bugs..."

As the cops entered the building, the guard went behind the rear cop and looped a wire around his neck and strangled him. "What the..." The plump cop turned around and was kicked in the throat. He choked and the guard snapped the neck of the cop in his arms and grabbed the cop and pulled him close. "Wrong place, wrong time...' He said and grabbed the plump cop's helmet and snapped his neck.

============================================================================================

Bob arrived at the office building and saw 3 other police cars. He quickly walked to the building with an old cop and saw the guards. "Where are the other officers?" Bob asked.

"In the basement..." A guard said. "Let me show you."

Bob noticed bloodstains on the uniform and turned and saw a guard grabbing the old cop and the guard did not realized that Bob had drawn his gun and before he could react, the guard was shot in the head. Bob was shocked at his reflexes. It was even faster than before and the old cop did not even realize he was in danger. "What's this?" Bob muttered as he picked up a baton with an air hypo built in. "Need to report this in fast." Bob said and returned to the police car and called for backup.

Mio nods to the doctors words. "How long will it take?" She asks him. She also adds, "What do you think might work as an 'anti-venom' for this poison? Do you think you can make one?" Mio had a bad feeling again. She and Max would be facing more enemies using this version of the poison in the very near future.

"Jake?" Bob shouted but the old cop with him was missing. "This is bad."

A hand covered Bob's mouth and a tazer was shoved into his neck. Bob was shocked and easily cuffed and tossed into the trunk of the police car. "Fuck, this is annoying." A lady said and saw a few police cars and 2 police motorcycles arriving.

The cops gathered outside the building and a sergeant directed some into the building. The motorcycle cops walked to the rear of the building and the lady kissed a cop and a large man grabbed the helmet of the other cop and snapped his neck. The lady dislocated the plump cop's spine and walked towards the other cops at the police cars. The large man grabbed the helmets of 2 cops and snapped their necks and grabbed the sergeant and covered his mouth. A fist rammed into his soft body ruptured some organs and the sergeant twitched helplessly. The lady grabbed the captain and kissed him. She removed his belt and dragged him into the police car.

================================================================================

Bob woke up and tried uncuffed himself, but when he exited the trunk, he saw the ground littered with cops and the killers took away the person he shot and already escaped.

The doctor shook his head. "We need the weapon to make antivenom. What's in the blood is too weak already." The doctor said. "Max had an extensive operation and some upgrades, but I don't know how she can deal with this psychologically, you need to help monitor."

Max was pushed out and laying on the platform, still unconscious. "It will take hours, and she still needs to get used to the new neuralware. Go get some food."

Mio nods and says, "Alright. I will get some food. And I'll probably come back later with a usable sample of the poison to make an anti-venom out of" She knows very well the effect cyberware can have on a person. She walks out and walks into a nearby restaurant. She orders some food as takeout and returns to the doctor in 10 minutes.

Bob reported the escape of the killers and hope the other cops could take them down. He looked into his cruiser and saw the weapon used by the killers. "Werid looking Baton with needle..." Bob said and took photos to share with Mio and Max. "Some killers using this, avoid them if you see someone carrying these."

Soon, an ambulance arrived and the paramedics checked on Bob and his wounds.

A few gangsters entered the clinic and grabbed the doctor. "You missed your payments last week..."

"What?" The doctor said. "You guys never came."

"We provide your protection and you need to pay up to enjoy the protection." A skinny man with a Mohawk said. "Otherwise, something bad will happen."

The doctor was grabbed and easily subdued. "Hey stop... I can pay..." The doctor shouted before he got choked and he was released. He transferred some credits to the gangsters and they wanted more and since he had no choice, he paid up.

Mio walks in on the doctor being harassed by the gangsters. A metallic cough rings out from her metal face as she gets everyone's attention. She glances over at the doctor and says, "I got your food. Is everything alright doctor? Can I help you with anything?"

Mio keeps her eyes on the gangsters. There's a stern, almost intimidating look about her as she sizes up the 5 that are here. She may not be very good at melee combat but she is confident that her skill with a gun is good enough to put all the gangsters into an early grave. All she wants is a sign from the doctor to do so.

The message from Bob is left on unread. She will get to him as soon as she can but the gangsters take priority right now.

Bob received a report as the paramedics tended to his wound and checked his bruises. Many other cops were paralyzed and could be saved by the medics as they arrived in time.

[Backup, she is firing at us! Where's the backup...]

[Car 3378 please report...]

[Officers down at Roadblock 3, 545 Knight Street, killers armed and dangerous, high priority targets.]

The doctor was punched in the gut and shoved aside as a gangster with sunglasses approached Mio, "What do we have here?" The man said. "Such a lovely bitch... What say we go out and spend what this geezer gave me." He chuckled and approached Mio as the other 4 tried to surround Mio.

"Don't worry." The man said. "I won't hurt you... much."

"Please don't..." The doctor begged the gangsters not to do anything to Mio but 2 gangsters simply grabbed him and dragged him into the recovery room with Max.

"Oh look, another bitch, too bad this is unconsicous." One of the man said. "But she does have pretty lips and a vaginal."

Mio says quite coldly, "That was a misstep."

She took s fraction of a second to scan her situation. One gangster in close proximity; Two at her sides and two in the recovery room with Max and the doc. Perfect. Mio drops the food and leaps forward and tackles the gangster with the sunglasses to the floor. She quickly draws her gun and shots the pinned Gangster in the head. Two of the other gangsters quickly charge at Mio with knives. Mio takes out her tazer and shocks one of the gangsters and he falls to the floor. The other tries to stab her but Mio drops the tazer and grabs his hand. She moves her gun back and shoots him three times in the gut. She lets go of the gangster and he falls to the floor clutching his wounds. She stands up and the two other gangsters run back from the recovery room, hearing gunshots. As they raise their own guns at her, Mio picks up the stunned gangster from the floor and uses him as a human shield as the remaining two open fire on her. The bullets riddle the body of the once stunned, now dead gangster. Mio drops the corpse and fires two last shots into the remaining two. One of them is hit in the leg and he falls, the other is hit in the chest and dies. The wounded one tries to crawl out of the room in sheer terror. Mio simply walks over to him, reloads her gun and shoots him in the head.

Mio calls out to the doctor, surrounded by the corpses of all the gangsters. "Are you alright? I took care of all of them." She walks over and picks up the takeout. She says in disappointment, "Damnit! They stepped on the food! I spent my hard-earned cash on that."

A balding cop exited the car as he heard "Freeze!" and saw his partner pointing his gun at a large man in ill fitting police uniform. As he reached for his gun, a hand grabbed his gun and the lady turned him around and shoved the gun into his neck. "Still so many piggies... I guess they were right, no more enforcer bots..."

"Geez..." The other cop turned and pointed his gun at the lady with the balding cop.

"You've got bigger problems." the lady said and the large man reached the cop and grabbed his FNRAL and placed it on his throat and choked the cop.

"Trying hard not to kill them..." The lady said and sniffed the neck of the trembling cop and choked him out.

2 more motorcycle cops arrived and they rushed and checked on the cops on the ground. The older cop picked up the radio but before he could call it in, his mouth was covered. "Shhh..." the lady said and tazered the cop. "Holy shit..." The other cop shouted and the man moved beside him and easily disarmed him. "Soft.." The man said as he punched the cop's gut and pulled him into a neck lock.

The lady started hiding the cops in the police cars and the man put together a better fitting uniform. 2 more police cars arrived and the cops exited the car. A short old sergeant looked around and the other cops moved to check the other car and as he reached for his car radio, the lady covered his mouth and pulled him close and choked him.

"What the..." A fat cop turned and saw the sergeant flailing in the arms of the lady and the large man shoved tazers into the necks of the cops. The remaining cop with neat white hair and short goatee put his hands up. The lady dropped the sergeant and approached him and removed his belt. "We'll take this to go." She said and kissed the trembling old cop and dragged him into the police car and the large man tossed the limp sergeant into the rear seat as well and drove off...

The doctor was trembling in fear as Mio took out the gangsters. He picked up the credstick and took his money back and said. "They work for the Ironclaw and this is bad... It is a local gang that owns many of these properties and offer protection services. They even paid off or took out the cops who cared in this area." The doctor said as he looked worried. He checked on Max and she was starting to wake up.

"I'll take care of these." The doctor pointed at the bodies. "You should take her and leave first. Before there is trouble. Max will pay me later."

Mio looks over one more time at the dead bodies and says, "If that's the case, I think you should pack up shop and leave too." She walks over to Max and helps her stand again. She says, "Are you feeling better Max? We need to go now."

The doctor saw on his video monitor cops approaching. "Fuck... dirty cops." The doctor muttered as he tried dragging the dead gangsters into the bathtub. "I can't clean this up in time..."

Then the doorbell rang. "Fuck... oh fuck..."

==================================================================================

Max woke up and saw Mio, she was still a little dizzy and could not completely control her limbs. Unable to speak, Max looked at Mio and nodded.

Back
Top Bottom