Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyberpunk 2020

Max got in the car and it sped off, and she heard the gunshot but the car managed to drive on despite having only 3 tires. "I don't think my doctor is still around, his clinic was compromised last time." Max said. "You know anyone else Mio?"

Just as they were talking, there was a road block ahead and gunshots can be heard as the cops were attacked by 2 heavily armored and armed man with a lot of cyberware. "Fuck, they are everywhere!"

Mio thinks for a bit and says, "I think I've got someone." She taps her metallic jaw and says, "He's not the best doctor but I can take you to the guy who installed my cyberware." Seeing the road block. She reloads her weapon and says, "Is there anyway around this road block?"

"Let me go take a look." Bob said. "Stay in the car, I don't want the cops to shoot at us."

Bob circled towards the roadblock and looked into the alleys just in case. There seem to be only 2 men and there were a lot of cops shooting at them. The larger more armored man took a few rounds and moved towards the cops. He drew heavy fire but he returned with firing his heavy machine into the cops, shredding a few but was finally taken down.

"Freeze!" The sergeant shouted as they approached the other man who put his hands up. 4 cops approached the man and as the cops reached him, one of the cops grabbed his hands but before he would be cuffed, the man slapped away the guns from the cops pointing their guns at him and punched the throats of the 2 cops trying to cuff him. He moved with inhuman speeds and grabbed the other 2 cops who were disarmed and placed their heads under his armpit and choked them. The man easily snapped the necks of the cops in his armpits and grabbed the choking cops. "Sarge, get your man over of fat here dies..."

The sergeant called 2 more cops over on the radio and the man choked the sergeant out silently. Bob saw the group of cop checking out the large armored man and as the man moved a little, the cops fired at him. He walked on the other side of the pavement and saw a cop getting dragged into the alley. "Oh shit... one more." Bob muttered and saw 2 cops walking around a police van and the man circled behind them. "Look out!" Bob shouted but it was too late as the man stabbed their throats.

Bob ran over to the other cops and informed them about the other killer who has killed the other cops. "Be careful, this guy may be a solo." Bob said and the group of cops approached the police van. Bob did not care much about the arrest of this guy and as the cops were busy searching, Bob moved the barriers aside and went back to the car and drove through the road block.

Max looked out the window as Bob drove pass the road block. She saw the big guy dead on the ground and as the cops were searching, the other man with a lot of cyberware moved behind the rear cop and stabbed the rear cop. "Hey, I know that guy." Max said. "That is one of the solos that takes the Arasaka contracts and gets paid in cyberware."

The man was silent and deadly. He shot 4 cops in the head and before the remaining cop could react, the man grabbed the cop and strangled him. "You could have been killed." Max said to Bob. "I think some software updates are infecting people with a lot of cyberware and they are being controlled and they are killing people in uniforms. I suggest not wearing uniform. Mio, I think you should not do any updates for now too."

Max showed Mio a burnt out chip in her neuralware. "This inhibitor was also infected when the police put this on me."

Mio says, "Don't worry. The latest update for my mask came out before I was born and the company no longer exists." She gives Bob the directions to the doctors as Bob drives.

Bob puts the address into the car and it self drives. "What is the story of the weapon?" Bob asked. "And Why are so many cybered up people attacking others? I have some Militech cyberware in me too, am I in danger?"

Bob was a little concerned. He had a new experimental neuralware otherwise he would be paralyzed, and was not sure how he would be affected.

Max recognized the weapon and pulled the sharp end and it looked like the dart that shot her. "This is the thing that nearly killed me, even when I had antitoxins." Max said. "I think this also fried some of my old cyberware."

"I hope your doctor can make some defend against this." Max said. "I believe we are going to see more of it soon."

===========================================================================================

Jackie watched the News and saw that Max was on the News again as she escaped the police station after the massacre and the police were after her. "Oh shit, what happened?" Jackie muttered and decided to track Max down. "Let me see if I can find them without getting into deep shit like them."

Mio responds to Max, "I think if he can take a look at the weapon and the kind of poison it uses, I think he might be able to create an antidote." She then says with a grumble, "He's a very capable doctor but he likes money more than anything. I'm not sure if he will even make an antidote without demanding some ludicrous fee"

Bob took off his uniform, leaving his wife-beater shirt but he kept his hat on. "I probably need some other clothes to get out of this uniform."

Soon, the car arrived at the address where Mio gave. "Ok, seems like we are here." Bob said and looked around. "Hope no one shoots at me."

Max was quite badly damaged and her physical ports were damaged. Her functions were not back completely but she can walk. "I'm still having some errors in my system which I need the doctor to fix, probably nothing major."

========================================================================================

Jackie went to the police station and found the massacre. There were a lot of cops present in the aftermath securing the area. Jackie looked around and probably Max left the area and she left. "I need to log into a police database." Jackie said and she got on her motorcycle and rode around town. "Where can ... Oooh, a police car."

Jackie saw 2 cops just outside an alley and approached them. She gripped the throat of the short cop and shoved her pistol into the balding cop and dragged them into the alley. The short cop choked briefly and Jackie easily knocked him out and walked the balding cop back to the police car and forced him to unlock the computer. She looked around and found that Max was wanted as a cop killer as they found her murdering a team of cops.

"What are you doing here?" Jackie asked the cop.

"Errr... We found the police car the killer escaped in..." The cop said. "I'm looking her this too.. and I'm a bounty hunter, on your side."

Jackie saw a motorcycle cop arriving and she used the cop's tazer on him and the cop went limp. The motorcycle cop walked into the alley and as he spotted the limp cop, Max covered his mouth. "Hey..." Jackie whispered in his ears. "I love leather cops..." Jackie jerked the cop off and realized that no one else arrived. The cop was confused and scared. He was cuffed and Jackie rubbed off a load. She rubbed his white hair and poked his belly and sniffed him. "Love it..." Jackie spotted the abandoned police vehicle and the tracker was already removed. "Some pros did this..." Then she heard some calls for help on the police radio and she dragged the motorcycle cop into the police car and drove off.

"I'm not going to kill you." Jackie said. "Just going to the scene to see how I can help."

Mio notices that the doctor has cleaned up his act a bit since last time. He doesn't have ancient cyberwear from who knows when on his shelves anymore. Now he has the more modern and common stuff. He greats Mio, "Ah! Didn't expect to see you back here. How's the mask? Need any other parts installed? Honestly with how you never come to visit, I was thinking you died or something." Mio shakes her head and says motioning to Max, "I need you to take a look at my friend over there." The doc takes a glance at Max and says, "She got the cash or do I have to work for free like I did with you?" Mio retorts, "She's got cash and I wouldn't exactly call getting charged with interest that I had to pay back over months 'free'. Make sure everything is fine and you are getting paid tonight. "

Mio then shows the doctor the weapon and says, "I need an antivenom for this." The doctor looks intrigued by the weapon and says, "Haven't seen something like this before. New type of poison eh? I think I might be able to make an antidote from this."

"I have cash..." Max said and the doctor seems to like the sound of that. Looking at the newer cyberwares available, Max was quite confident that she can be fixed here. Max sighed, "I just got repaired recently, and many of these parts are still under warranty, but probably not against bullet holes."

==========================================================================

Jackie arrived at a roadblock and saw a firefight going on as the cops were shooting at several people with armor and cyberware. "What the hell is going on? Looks like some street war!"

"Damn it, I have a feeling that Max is in trouble, and I don't know how to find her or the others." Jackie muttered and tried texting Mio and Bob and other mutual friends. [Hey, I'm back, and is Max with you? Saw the news and she is wanted.]

Bob saw a second-hand clothing store and went in for a quick change. He bought a set of clothes and a backpack to carry his gear. As a text from Jackie came in, one of his police officer friends called. "Hey Bob, thank god you are alright..." Dave said.

"I'm alive, but manage to escape." Bob said. "I'm trying to find the killer, and I think something is going on, if you can, don't wear your uniform."

Bob did not want to talk much as he want to conserve his battery and went to the doctor. "I think I have slight damage as well, need minor repairs..."

======================================================================================

Dave trembled in fear as Xenia smiled. "Well, you did not find out where he is, but at least he is alive." Xenia said as she pulled down Dave's pants and jerked him off.

Mio stood outside and waited for the doc to finish.

====================================================================================================

Back inside, the Doc looks happy and says, "Let me see what I can do for you." He inspects Max's cyberware thoroughly and says, "So I can replace your current damaged pieces with new ones. Is there anything else you want me to look at? Just replacing cyberware is easy. Especially when compared to replacing someone's entire jaw.

"I think someone ghost hacked me." Max said. "I think the auto-update for the software happened and suddenly I just felt an urge that I cannot control."

"Then I was shot up and a lot of my cyberware was damaged, there was some reboot as I went down and when the neuralware reset, I could feel myself again." Max said. "I need to be sure I never hurt my friends."

Bob was still disturbed, his hands were still trembling from his near death experience and he was quite sure that some of his friends did not make it. Many things did not make sense and even as a cop, he could not protect the people he loved. Bob sat on the chair and waited as he needed minor repairs as well. He did not know what to say and felt the burden of being alive.

==========================================================================

Xenia got Dave hard and fucked him repeatedly. Xenia easily overpowered Dave and even when Dave ejaculated into her, she did not stop and was trying to reach her climax when she suddenly downloaded a patch and the installation made her pause.

Dave was scared, he was badly hurt and crawled away from Xenia and called for backup as he picked up his radio. "The cop killer got me to a ranch off Costal Road... Backup, my partner is unconscious... send an ambulance..."

A few cops arrived and 2 motorcycle cops went to the rear of the house as 4 cops entered the unlocked front door. They spotted a limp cop in the living room and as spread out to search the house. "Where's Dave?" A sergeant muttered and heard muffled moans behind him and saw the cop behind him collapsing as Xenia reached for him and overpowered him. Xenia crushed his throat as the sergeant trashed briefly before his neck was snapped. Armed with Daggers, she plunged a dagger into a cop's skull and kicked the other cop's head so hard that it snapped his neck.

"What the fuck is going on?" The motorcycle cops entered the house and went to the bedrooms where they heard the crash and saw 2 cops limp on the ground in the corridor and Xenia landed silently behind a cop and grabbed his gun. She choked the cop with her other hand and used the cop's gun to shot at the other motorcycle cop. With a quick jerk, she snapped the cop's neck and walked over to the motorcycle cop who was shot in the chest. Xenia could smell the cop and wanted to stop but she continued to pull the trigger and shot the cop in the head.

The doctor asks Max to lay down on a table as he gets to work. He tells her, "I see. I'll then look into your neuralware and see if I can get rid of the problem. I may just re-install the software and disable automatic updates. It will cost extra though." He goes over to get his tools and equipment ready.

Meanwhile Mio waits outside, thinking about her family. She wonders if her cousins and sisters are doing alright. She was supposed to visit them and make amends. Now she's stuck here fighting for her life. At this point, she kind of regrets meeting Max and Jackie that night. If she had just minded her own business, she would not have been in this current situation. Now that she's here though, she just can't leave. Not like this. Not after all that's happened.

Bob checked his message again as he found a spot on the table where his phone charged while placed on it. "Oh, its Jackie..." Bob muttered and texted Jackie that there were bad things going on and informed her about people with cyberware going crazy, but did not let her know their location."

Then Bob checked a list sent by the city and there were 40 cops killed from his police station alone. "They are going to lock everything up for sure." Bob muttered and went to get a cup of water.

======================================================================================

Xenia peeped outside and saw 2 cops arriving and rushing into the house with their guns drawn. "Not enough cops." Xenia muttered and closed the door behind her and grabbed the guns of the cops from behind them and flipped them on the ground. "Nooo, its that bitch..." A pudgy cop shouted and Xenia punched and crushed his throat.

The other cop turned and crawled away and Xenia jumped on him. "Smells good..." Xenia said and removed his riot helmet and rubbed his fine white hair and sniffed his neck. The cop was trembling in fear and she removed his belt and rubbed her body against him. "Have I fucked you before?" She unbutton his shirt and saw a big belly and grabbed his sunken nipples and twisted them. The cop screamed in pain and she pulled down his pants and started rubbing his dick.

Xenia looked out the window and saw 4 motorcycle cops arriving and she turned the cop around and shoved a pistol up his ass and the cop screamed in pain. 3 cops entered and an older cop went to check on the cop on the ground and the rear cops were punched in their backs and Xenia grabbed their helmets and snapped their necks with ease.

"Oh my god... what happened?" The cop muttered and Xenia covered his mouth and pulled him up. "I'm saving him for later, what can I do with you?" The cop's belt was removed and the cop was cuffed and Xenia rushed out and tackled a surprised motorcycle cop to the ground. "I need you to come in." Xenia punched his vitals and dragged him into the house.

"Do what you need to do." Max said as she closed her eyes. She felt a lot safer than before and finally she could relax as she was getting repaired.

============================================================================================

Jackie received the text from Bob and was glad that they were ok. She followed a few police reports and found more road blocks over run and officers down. She picked up a police radio from one of the limp cops and tracked a few call for backups and found more massacre sites where a few officers were killed by many other people with heavy cyberware mods were killed.

Jackie heard another call for backup not far from here and she downloaded a new update but have not installed it. "New OS update." She muttered and arrived at the house. None of the cops were outside and there were many police cars and motorcycles. "Yup, smells like an ambush." JAckie looked around and looks for gunshots to determine the weapon used.

The doctor knocked Max out with an anesthetic and got to work. He replaced her damage cyberware with new ones. He took a look at her neuralware. "A few fried chips." He swapped out the old chips for new ones. He then installed an earlier version of the OS Max was using. This was before the update that supposedly caused the problem. He disabled auto-updates.

==========================================================================================================================

Mio felt exposed standing around in the street so she climbed the doctor's building to take a sniper position. She wants to get first shot in case their pursuers found them here. Mio typed up a quick text to her family, apologizing for not being able to visit and storming off last time. She also tells them that she loves all of them. She can't seem to bring herself to press the sent button though.

"All these cyberware..." Bob muttered, "So called hero cop, can't save his friends from the killers."

Bob went onto the police channels to listen in and found the number of cases of crazy cybered up people attacking others is simply crazy. "So many murders." Bob muttered as he checked the reports as they were being filed.

Jackie was trying to track the group as she drove by several overrun road blocks. "Something is going on, I hope you guys are ok." Jackie said and pass another downed road block. She checked the dead cops and decided to update her cyberware with a security patch. Everything went black as she lost control completely.

Soon Max was done and the doctor informed Mio about the successful procedure. Mio then sent a text to Bob.

[Doc's done. Max's drugged up and out cold. Should wake up in an hour. ]

"Oh, Max's done." Bob muttered and approached the doctor. "I think I may need some repairs too." Bob said, showing the doctor some of his new Arasaka gear. "I hope you have some parts for this."

Bob wanted to be 100% ready if he were to meet the killers or some random cyber-insane people. There is chaos out there and he needs to be ready.

"This is crazy..." Jackie muttered as she saw a large man exiting a convenience store with a bloody cyberarm. "That's not his blood..." Jackie rushed inside and saw a massacre as there were several dead bodies on the ground. The man turned and returned to the store and Jackie drew her gun and pointed a the man. His eye were not focused and the man charged at Jackie. Jackie fired a round but it bounced off his armor and Jackie drew her vibroblade and sliced his neck as she dodged his attack.

Jackie was able to block some of his attacks. The man was stronger and fast, but Jackie was better trained and grabbed his cyberarm and tried to subdue him. The man seemed to have no sense of pain and he smashed her on the counter and tried to smash her on the shelves and she quickly released and escaped. "Not as easy as I thought..." Jackie muttered and kicked the side of his head and the man continued to swing at him.

Jackie did not want to play anymore. "I'm not getting paid for this..." She said and ran out and saw 4 cops outside. "Behind me..." Jackie shouted and the cops fired at the man charging out. "Ok, going to the next location." Jackie said and drove off.

The man collapsed and the cops approached. "A massacre on the JFK way convenience store, suspect down, heavy cyberware." A sergeant reported on the radio as he checked the store and the people on the floor.

A fat armored cop checked on the man and as he reached for his neck to check the pulse, the man opened his eyes and grabbed the cop's throat and crushed it. The cop beside turned and the man got up and grabbed his throat as well and with a quick jerk, the man snapped his spine and ripped his head out.

The sergeant heard a snap sound and saw the man with the cyberarm tossing the large cop behind him away. "Shit..." The sergeant shouted and fired a few rounds into the man but he kept coming. The man punched the sergeant in the gut and even in his armor, the sergeant's ribs were crushed and the man grabbed the sergeant's throat and lifted him off the ground. The sergeant placed his gun at the man's eye and fired. It blew off one of the man's cybereye and the man staggered but he squeezed tight, breaking the spine of the sergeant and tossed him aside. The bullet penetrated deep and the man staggered a few steps and collapsed to the ground.

================================================================================

[A lot of cyberpsycho here, would like to meet up] Jackie texted Max and Mio.

Back
Top Bottom