Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A beseiged Castle

She paniced and looked towards Nuke and then back to illiyan " im a virgin, no man has tainted me, how many of those are you going to find" she said quietly, she had hoped it worked, but now she was also in a situation, she was going to be raped and on behalf of nuke, this was to keep him alive, she would gladly give this enemy her innocence in exchange to keep nuke alive.

Mara grined at the challenge she was having " hummm not completely" she grined and reached her hand down and grabed his package and smirked feeling him loosen his grip " i think you and your friend are now caught" she smirked and let him go before jumping onto a tall ladder in the large library looking down at him.

Illyian looked Isabella over before looking at the strigon members and nodded who slid their swords away. He looked at her and licked his lips and ran a hand against her legs. "All right. you are my slave to do with as I see fit, Now my pet I want you to tell me how you are going to please your master. what you will do for him and what you want him to do to you." He watched her and pulled down a shoulder strap on her gown. the other members looked at their leader then to Nuke. "Sir, him?" He looked at Nuke and nodded. "carry him out and give him..say a 10 second head start then go after him..if caught don't kill bring him back to the castle." He then looked at Isabella. "good?"

Bothari watched Mara and laughed before grabbing the ladder and starting to run with it then push it and launch it seeing what she would do with it.

she gasped and looked at him " no just let him go, don't bother him anymore" she pulled her legs away from him and looked up at him still trying to haggle him not getting hurt in anyway possible, she pulled at the bonds on her wrists and looked at him with icy blue eyes

Mara laughed and jumped off the ladder and stoof there watching the wood splinter and fall the the floor her back being to him and her tail moving slightly still naked

Illyian shook his head. He always held a grudge over Rononuke and looked at Illya. "Soldier hold your sword, this captive isnt going to obey, You two on my command kill him." He looked at Isabella and shook his head. "You are in no place to be giving the orders. You do as i tell you right now, here or your friend wont get to see the light of another day." He looked at her and watched her reaction. "as for what we'll do with him if you cooperate then he may just be able to get away it all depends on what you do."

Bothari rushed her and forced her down to the ground as he pressed himself against her. "I think its time for another go my pet. Spread your legs and get ready for it."

She gasped softly and looked to nuke the back at the close face of illiyan" doesn't your prince want me?" she shifted a bit and looked at him with an uneasy look in her eyes, she didn't know what to do she felt helpless again, she thought this would be a perfect hidding spot.

Mara made a soft meow and looked up at him when he tackled her, she blinked slightly and grined a bit " how about this, we take a break for a while, then i will bed with you for as long as you want to tonight" she grined and pushed him back on his back and licked his lips softly.

Illiyan looked at her and just shook his head. "For all the prince knows you could be long gone or dead and he would still get the kingdom." He laughed and looked at her. "but with all your resisting you have condemened your friend to death." He walked away from her and moved over o nuke and drew his sword. "Say good bye to your friend princess." He laughed and raised the sword up. even if he just cut the venom on the blade was enough to kill. "all you must do is submit."

Bothari looked at her then kissed her back,running his hands down along her sides as his tail wrapped onto her own tail. "All right then my pet sounds like a good idea."

she gasped and looked at him sturggling a bit more as he went closer " ill submit, i will give you what you want, just please don't hurt him, tears welped up in her eyes and merged with her soft face fur, she let herself hang over a bit her hair falling around her face her beautiful blue eyes closed and watery

Mara smiled and kissed him lightly then stopped feeling somthing, she placed her hand over her heart as she felt a tear fall from her left golden eye, she blinked slightly and gasped softly " princess....." she said quietly as she looked out the window.

Illiyan nodded and looked at Isabella then back to nuke and grabbed him waking him up. He tossed him over to the other Strigon team members who marched him out. Nuke looked at her as if to say, I love you and will be back for you." Once he was Gone Illiyan turned to face her and laughed. "Now my pet I want you to tell me how you are going to please your master. what you will do for him and what you want him to do to you."

Bothari looked at Mara and tilted his head wiping the tear away from her eye. "what is it my pet." He held her on his lap and gently licked at her face.

Mara blinked and looked at him biting her lip " somthing is wrong, did the prince send out forces to search for the princess?" she asked quietly gazing at him with golden eyes seeing a different side of him that was better than the nasty side, which she also liked during certain times.

Bella watched nuke and mouthed im sorry to him and gave him a loving smile, she turned back to Illiyan, she waited till nuke was out of ear shot before she began " i have never had sex before nore has my mind been tainted with such thoughts" she said quietly biting her lips

Illiyan looked at Bella and nodded as he moved behind her and ran his hands down along her sides. "Never had. well Then Perhaps it shall stay that way. but every other part of you, will be taught to be used to give a man pleasure. I dont think someone who knows nothing is what prince Toscha will want. So I will train you and present you as a gift to him and stop you trying to resist us." He smiled and patted her cheek as his hands moved over her breasts and squeezed them.

"As far as I know yes Mara. He sent out the normal units then he sent out the Strigon team to go searching for the princess. He also said he doesn't care what happens. he wants her brought back and made an example of."

Mara bit her lip and closed her eyes slightly " thats not a good thing, she cant die or be violated, her father put a protective charm on her to keep them from doing so, if anyone does violate her or touch her in that manner if she didn't want it they will recive burns like no other," she rubbed her head slightly and leaned against him, but i don't know if the charm is still in effect, that witch might still be alive," she yawned slightly from today's events and closed her eyes slowly.

bella gasped softly as he rubbed over her, she closed her eyes trying to ignore it as best she could, she curled her toes slightly not liking the fact that he was doing this, she wondered what happened to Nuke, would she see him again

Bothari sighed. "Perhaps but the prince gives little care now. she had resisted him then ran off too much. He isnt pleased with her and so now offers little mercy Its a sad affair that she had angered him but now she will encure his wrath if she returns or is brought back." He watched as Mara started to fall asleep. He picked her up and carried her to a room and set her in it and tucked her into the bed. "sleep." He then walked out to talk to the prince.

Illiyan watched her and laughed as he kissed along her neck. he kneeled down and slid his hand up along her legs to her thighs and to the edge of her dress before slipping his hand up under her dress. "There is no point in trying to resist my slave. It will happen weither you like it or not. Thnk about it princess. You can give into me and just serve one man or be handed over to the prince and you'll be a whore for him and give to him and his soldiers."

Mara slept and muttered to herself as she rolled in the bed she was in.

Bella bit her lip and turned her head away from him, when he got closer to her clit he could feel a burning sensation as he got closer, she curled her toes slightly and turned to look at him thinking about what the prince would do to her, he wouldn't seriously pass her around to his soldiers, if he was a dignified prince he wouldn't want someone like that or who has been through that, he wouldn't want someone tainted, she smirked and turned her head looking at him, she was going to give herself to illiyan, to save herself from the prince, altho she wanted this to be nuke, she would imagin him while she did this with illiyan.

Illiyan looked at Bella and laughed abit as he stood behind her and kissed along her neck. His hands glided over her body as he nipped at her ears. "You'll see that it will be more enjoyable for the both of us..you wont have to serve so many and you'll submit and be looked after." He grinned and kissed over her neck as his tail curled around her legs slipping up under her dress. "Such soft fur you have dear princess." He laughed and looked at her then stopped and backed away. There standing arms folded across his chest was Prince Toscha. "I do hope you have been entertaining the Princess well Captain." He then looked at the Princess and grinned. "But then it wouldn't of had to come to this if you would of willingly surrendered to me in the first place you wouldn't be facing this now would you?"

She snapped her head around as soon as she heard his voice, she stayed silent as he addressed the captin the sat up straight and looked at him with her blue eyes " if you hadn't of taken my kingdom it wouldn't have come to all of this Tosha" she growled dangerously as she sat there straped to the chair she sat in, she kept her knees together and spread her ankles slightly

Toscha looked at her and laughed ad he gently tapped the hilt of his sword. "Well come day fall it will be mine. Since you have failed to show up to defend your country or surrender my country holds power over it and it shall be a satellite kingdom under Estovokian power. You are no longer worth anything to me. Captain, You may have her." He laughed and looked at Isabella and shook his head. "you could of had power, instead you will have nothing but a life of servitude." He smiled and watched her. "But first Captain im going to have my fun with her if you don't mind." The Captain nodded and stepped back grinning.

She froze and looked back at him then grined knowingly at him as she sat up looking him dead in the face " your missing a detail my dear tosha" she said quietly and looked at him with a knowing expression on her face her tail tip moving idly behind her as she sat there letting her blue hair fall past her shoulders.

Toscha looked at Bella and tilted his head as he ran his hand against her cheek. "Oh then if you think I am missing detail then do tell me in form me what am I missing that you think will stop me hmm?" He laughed and looked at her pulling down her top to expose her breasts as he rested his hands upon her thighs. "What is it that I am missing?"

She smiled and looked at him " in order to completly take over a kingdom such as this, the entire royal bloodline connected to it ether has to sign for the surrender, or be killed , and since you have killed off the rest of my family members i am the only remaining royal blood line connected to this kingdom, you will ether have to kill me or make me sign over my rights as the princess" she smiled sitting back in her chair, wanting to hide her exposed breasts.

Toscha growled and pulled her dress back up and looked to the captain. "Illiyan. Hunt down ANY of her friends and bring them forth for execution. ANY of them captured or fugitive." He glared then looked at Bella. "How long are you willing to watch your friends suffer because of your stubbornness?" He laughed and looked at her and another guard. "Have her brought to the castle, lock her away and strip her she doesnt deserve such clothes." He shook his head and got up. the soldiers untied her from the chair and marched her back to the caslte with them before stripping her and throwing her into the dungeons.

She growled and looked at him " its not my fault you looked over a minor but important detail Tosha" she said to him as she was lifted up, then looked at him watching his back and closed her eyes feeling the vice grips on her arms " will you unhand me i can walk on my own" she snapped as she pulled herself away and walked between the two guards, she wasn't going to run and she didn't have her small jem on her anymore that alowed her to teleport, after a while she growled when she was thrown in the dungeon, she was thankful that the walls were thick and not barred so nobody could see her naked form, she groaned slightly and stood up walking to the window and looking out watching the guards.

Toscha was on a war path. He had villagers pulled from their home and if they lacked information or knew and wouldn't tell they were executed. he would show her that it was true that he was going to make them pay for her. He started pulling back on giving supplies to people who needed food and only treated well to Estovokian people.many more of her friends were hunted down and executed in the streets. it was only time until they would corner Rononuke. Weeks went by until a soldier walked up to Toscha and gave him news that they may be close to capturing Rononuke. "Ah my cousin. we'll make sure he gets a traitor's death."

She growled slightly, she was getting fed up with being in here, she walked around and was feeling quite thin, did he want to kill her off, if so he was doing it slowly by starving her, she bit her lips and looked at her naked frame feeling herself getting thiner, she sat down not wanting to waster her strenght, she pulled her legs close to her body and closed her eyes, then then popped her head up and turned her gaze to look at the door of her cell, she banged on it trying to get the guards attention, when she saw one come up to her and be fairly rude she spoke in a dreamy manner " will you please tell Tosha that i would like to have a word with him please" she reached her hand out and stroked his face softly giving him her most seductive look.

The guard looked at Isabella then walked over to another guard and whispered something before walking out of the room. He hoped this was worth it because Toscha never liked to be bother by any small matters. "Sire its the princess, she wishes to speak to you." Toscha got up and looked at the guard then walked out and to the dungeon and down its long black hall. He got to the door and looked in on her. "What do you want dear princess?" He pulled his cloak around himself and watched her wondering what she could be up to.

she wrapped her arms around the bars of her cell and looked down at him from the high bars on the door " ill submit to you Tosha, just stop killing people, i know you don't want to create a bad name for youself, espesially if you want to become king" she said quietly, she was meaning to give him advice not lecture or boss him in anyway, she was finally giving into him, and she also hoped that her lady in waiting was still alive, if she had done as instructed she should be still alive.

Back
Top Bottom