Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A beseiged Castle

Bothari laughed and kept pushing against her now as hard as he could as he licked along her breasts before taking them into his mouth and suck on them for a time being. Once he had had enough of that and was thoroughly hard inside of her he pulled out of her and forced her down onto her knees and pressed his dick against her face. "Suck on it" He watched her,holding onto her head and running his fingers through her hair as he looked at her and forced her to look at him.

Toscha growled. "Strigon team, go out and find her. I don't care who you have to kill to do it I want her brought back. She will learn what happens when you disobey me. She wants her people to suffer then I shall make them suffer for her actions!" Nuke on the other hand had cleaned up the bar and himself and wrapped the bandages around himself and was upstairs in his room relaxing abit and so very sore after the beating he had gotten from the soldier. His ears flicked when he thought he heard noise coming from downstairs. "Oh for fierficks sake!" He grabbed his family sword and headed downstairs. "IF YOU DON'T GET OUT I'M GONNA CUT YOU IN TWO YOU DAMN THIEF!"

Isabella sat on the floor with her knees against her chest as she heard Nuke screaming from up staires somthing about a thief, she blinked slightly and sat there her blue hair falling over her delicate face as she blinked her blue eyes " Nuke we have to get out of here now they will come looking for us" she said quietly when she saw him stop when he saw it was her.

Mara cried out softly then felt herself being forced to the ground, she gazed at him and glinted her teeth " you sure you want me to?" she licked her lips and grined slightly as he looked down at her shoving his cock in her face.

Nuke looked at Isabella and tilted his head. "They will but where do you think we will go? This is my home I have no where else to go, and where will you go as well hmm?" He walked back upstairs before coming down and wrapping a blanket around her though it was visible that she had made him hard just from the sheer sight of her. "If we tried fleeing we cant get far. To the south is the sea, the east and North is Estovokia, to the west is Yuktobania who is in a war itself with Osea so there isn't much safe places we can go my dear Bella."

Bothari looked at Mara and laughed. "Try anything and you'll get shot. Or if you prefer I can go back in and shoot up inside of you..or perhaps we can try a new hole and take you up your ass and shoot up there. Really it all depends on how well you cooperate or not is the deciding factor on what happens."

She held the blanket around her as she stood infront of him and bit her lip " we have to find somewhere....do you remember where we used to play Nuke? we were in the forest and we found that trap door hidden under the vines?" there was a glimmer of hope for her well being she felt she could trust him, " and we have to leave here im very sorry for getting you into this but they know you have sworn to protect me they will kill you any way then what is all of this going to matter if your dead? He is going to kill me to." she closed her eyes and gripped the blankets with her hands gently.

Mara watched him for a moment and grined slightly " hummm what would be the point of shooting me....you will never find another one like me" she smirked seductivly and sat up a bit still looking at him, she moved closer moving her foot up and pushing him down on the ground gently in a non threating way, she climbed ontop of him her arms still bounded from behind making her chest poke out a bit, she lifted her tail up and purred softly as she moved herself down trying to time it right his cock slipping into her ass snuggly.

Rononuke walke over to her and gently kissed her forehead. "Getting you to safety is a top priority, I'll get you to the trapdoor. but you mustn't risk yourself on my behalf. in the grand scheme you are far more important then I am. You have a kingdom to run. Im just a bar keep." He looked at her and smiled running a hand against her cheek before heading back upstairs to find her some clothes. "more nightgowns and stuff I'm sorry, only thing left from my older partner's girlfriend, it should fit you. I don't have anything other suiting I'm sorry Bella." He handed the clothes over to her and went to go gather a few supplies and give her some privacy to change.

Bothari watched her when she pushed him down. At first he was a little upset but when she climbed back over him and pushed herself back onto his dick letting it slide up her ass he was willing to let it go. "So you say but you have yet to actually prove you arn't worth wasting a shot on you. Do you think you can do that?" He watched her and held onto her hips with one hand while his other hand slid up to her breasts and grope her breasts.

She smiled and stopped him after he gave her the clothes, she kissed him softly and smiled warmly to him " thank you Nuke, i have always loved you too" she answered his question from years past and let him go to do what ever it was he needed to do, she changed quietly seeing the night gowns fit her easily, she sighed softly and foulded the blanket neatly and set it on a table before she sat down in a chair her ears staying alert to listen for anyone outside, she closed her eyes and stayed still looking as if she were asleep, she was acctully spying on her lady in waiting which she grined from ear to ear, she was such a slut but she liked that about her, mara was doing as she was told to do by Bella's own orders, she knew the invasion would happen she had planned all of this, she opened her eyes too see Nuke coming back into the room.

Mara grined and bucked her hips slightly then continued to move her thick body against his own " i am a very lusious person, and a great lover, i could maybe be more, but probably not to you, you do not trust me" she grined slightly as she moved ontop of him, her hands still tied back.

Nuke looked around then finished packing up and headed into the room. He looked at Bella and smiled. "Well lets get going if we hope to make it without being spotted" He walked up to her and gently took her hand and helped her up then went over and grabbed his family's sword. Hopefully it could be used to show his connection to the royal family should they be stopped along the way. "I dont have any cart and those soldiers took my horses so my dear Bella it looks like we are walking the way." He sighed and shook his head before heading outside and looking around to make sure the way was safe before he headed outside.

Bothari groaned abit and kept pushing himself. His hand slowly slid up along her thighs before he played with her slit and dipped his fingers into her from time to time to help give her some pleasure and to give him some as well.

Bella smiled and nodded following him and held onto his arm easily keeping up with him taking some of the stuff out of his hands to lighten the load " we have to hurry then, doesn't the tunnel go up into the tavern?" she asked quietly and looked around before walking into the woods beside him ducking over thick branches and stepping over vines, she hurried as fast as she could knowing where the door was as well as a few people in the castle knowing where it was.

Mara moaned softly moving her tail a bit behind her as she moved herself ontop of him obviously having done this before.

Nuke looked around then stopped. "right around that corner..but guards near...Bella I need you to distract them while i sneak past and get the gate unlocked." He looked at her and tilted his head. "You can easily do that cant you?" He leaned against the wall and opened a few bricks which pulled back to help him get a small kit to help unlock the locks that held the trapdoor shut. "Just be careful. He kept pressed against the wall and waited for Bella to get the guards attention and distract them.

Bothari pulled Mara close to him and licked along her chest the began to lick over her breasts and suck on them as she could feel him in her ass starting to get very hard in her. "Im getting close."

Bella nodded and waited for a moment before she dashed off in the opposite direction, she grined and screamed in one place then running in the direction she had come from making them all leave to investigate, she appeared back beside him and smiled " oooo i havn't done this in so long" she smiled and followed him.

Mara gasped softly and moved with him as she felt him hold her form against his body, before she nipped his ear gently with her sharp teeth " hummm cmon you brute" she said breathlessly, but she was just getting started he had a few hours ahead of him.

Nuke looked at Bella and smiled before heading out to the gates and unlocking them. He pulled them open and held her down before he closed them behind them and locked it from the inside and headed down the tunnel. "Lets go." He looked at her and smiled and traveled the length of the tunnel always keeping on alert. "I havent been in here since we we're kids, Back when all of us hung out together." What he was talking about is when they were all children and all friends. Toscha, Rononuke, Isabella and Mara and Illyian, Before they all learned their Places. "Those were better tines."

Bothari kept pushing against her before he pushed her off and pulled her up to her knees bent over the couch as he pushed himself back into her ass and started pushing harder and harder, giving her rear a swat with one hand while his other hand held her by her hair and pulled slightly as he let out a deep growl.

She watched Nuke for a while and didn't smile as she walked behind himm she had remembered playing with the enemy that was now in the castle and she wondered what she was going to do, there wasn't much she could do right now, she sighed softly and kept quiet till they reached the trap door that was covered with vines, she sighed looking down at the door as he pulled it open for her, she looked at him and dropped down inside it, she looked around and walked around it was still large, it was acctully huge, she was glad it held up like it has, she looked up at him and dropped her stuff of the lone bed in the corrner, she reached her arms up to catch what ever he had in his arm, she smiled up at him and waited for him.

Mara cried out softly as she was bent over like she was, she curled her toes feeling him pull a her hair letting her tail rest against his shoulder, she groaned each time he went inside her which was rough, which she could take it easily.

Nuke looked at her then climbed down the latter and got the rest of the supplies down then locked it. "well here it is. You rest I'll take watch should anyone come scouting around this area." He shrugged and took his stuff and put it down in the corner and went over and brushed off a few tables and set up a place for them at least to eat. He then moved over to the vents and cleared them so that fresh air could move in. He then brushed off the sights so that he would be able to tell if anyone was coming for them. "Get some rest Princess."

Bothari kept pushing hard against her as his tail dove into her pussy and started to wiggle around. He watched her reactions and tugged on her hair a little more. he licked along her neck before he barred his fangs and bit down on her shoulder and neck.

She looked at him and bit her lip " Nuke you have known me all our lives, don't call me princess" she said quietly and moved to the bed and dusted it off before climbing down and laying on it and watched him for a while before falling asleep

Mara cried out as he marked her, the mating mark was permanet so she couldn't remove it, she was now bonded to him, her toes curled a bit and groaned lightly as she looked backa t his face staring at his eyes with her golden ones.

Nuke looked at Bella and shook his head and just went over and pulled up a chair and sat down. He looked out the slits to look at the stars and sighed. why couldn't the war just end. why so much bloodshed had to happen. He looked over at bella and just shook his head before he pulled the blankets and pulled them over her to cover her so that she would be warm for the night. He kept watch throughout the whole night as she slept through it. He shook himself awake as the new day was in the nights shadow.

Bothari pulled his fangs back and even licked up her blood as he pulled his teeth away then started to nibble at her ears. He gripped her hips and groaned as he began to release into her ass. He grunted and buried himself against her.

Bella rolled and opened her eyes looking at him and smiling placing her hand ontop of his, " Nuke come here you need to sleep" she smiled and sat up slowly and pulled him out of the chair and laying him down not taking no for an answer.

Mara groaned lightly a he came inside her, she felt him nuzzle against her back fur , she breathed softly and layed her head down after he let her hair go, she breathed softly and opened her eyes looking back at him her tail curling around the back of his neck softly.

Nuke shook his head and looked at her as she pulled him into the bed. "Bella no. If I fall asleep and they come I wont be able to protect you and that Is what I need to do. You sleep while you can." But as he laid down against her he couldn't fight sleep, her warm body of the soft silk of the dress before he had fallen asleep laying against her, his tail draped across her as he lightly fell asleep. it wasnt long until he was dreaming. his tail lightly flicking from time to time.

Bothat groaned and pulled himself out of her and rubbed himself off against her legs. he looked at her and ran a hand over her rear before giving it a squeeze. He then stood up and pulled his pants up and looked at her and nodded. "Skilled you are." He licked his lips and ran a hand against her cheek. "Now what to do with you?"

Bella smiled and ran her fingers across his face, she watched him sleep and kissed his forehead softly, she kept watch and just held him close to her, she knew nobody knew about this place or at least remembered, she had hope Tosha forgot

Mara turned her gaze up at him as he stroked her face, he had just marked her as his, he wasn't about to just toss her away was he, she bit the inside of her lip slightly and stood up his cum leaking from between her legs sticking her fur together " are you going to throw me away...

Nuke fell asleep and just laid against her. mumbling different names though he mentioned her a lot in his sleep. He really did love her plus it was mildly noticeable by the budge she could feel pressing against her as he sleep. Yes not many knew about this little hideout. Toscha has forgotten about it but there was one enemy who didn't. Illiyan Voychek, The commander of the Strigon forces. He was a tough tiger who was known for his brutality. stories were even told of him executing one of his own for failing to follow orders. He searched through the forest looking around. "Not much has changed since I was a kid playing in these forests."

Bothari looked at Mara and ran his hand against her cheek and shook his head. "No my pet I don't plan to. and to prove that." He looked at her then turned her around and untied her hands showing her that he would be keeping her as his own.

Bella smiled and watched him giggling softly when he talked in his sleep, she could stay down here forever with him if the world would alow it, she moved skillfuly from his arms and stretched her arms out, she looked up to the hole and stood on the chair checking the strong lock, she made sure it was secure, if someone were to stumble upon this place, she wanted to make sure they couldn't get in, she had no idea her old friend and new enemy was heading towards them.

Mara felt him untie her and smiled rubbing her wrists, she turned around and looked back at him grinning slightly, one of the things she liked to do was play fight, or spare with the soldier, she thought about it and grined, after all she was still trying to gain his complete trust, she looked at him then walked away and reached in the corrner tossing him a long but thick strong stick that came from the core of a tree which was strongest, she spun her own around in her arms and got in battle stance smirking at him.

Illiyan looked at his team and walked over to one of the entrances. He ever so slowly and quietly lifed it. "locked,all right there is one a few meters in such cases for an escape." He looked at the members. "Illya, Lorenz watch the front here and when give. I want you to break open doors as best as you can while i go in the back side. give to a count of 30 then go." He then headed over to the other entrance that they had forgotten about in their tiredness. He walked in and silently closed it behind him and moved through the tunnel. He moved up close, close, that by the time the small gem that Bella had and nuke had that notified about the presence of another part of the gem was nearby started to glow it was too late. He grabbed her from behind putting a hand to her mouth. his other hand went to her wrist and pulled it behind her. he was much stronger and because he had the same gem it canceled out its powers leaving her unable to warp away, the same as him. "Boo."

Bothari looked at Mara and held the stick before twirling it in his hands. He moved into his own stance and watched her. "so want to have more fun then.. well all right." He laughed abit and kept the stick at the ready waiting for any move she might take.

Bella gasped when he grabbed her, she turned her head only to see one of her friends from long ago, she went wide eyed and " illiyan...." she said quietly and tried to pull herself away from his vice grip which hurt herself in the process, she closed her eyes and hung her head a bit, she didn't want to go back to Tosha, she would do anything but go back to him, she looked at him with her same blue eyes that she had always had.

Mara grined and looked at him " hey this is the fun part" she grined and dashed at him easily aiming for one place then going another, she knew he would deflect it so she kicked her leg up and pushed him in the stomach not ment to really hurt him, she twirled her stick around and kept her smile on her face as they circled the library.

Illiyan watched Isabella and pushed her against the table. grabbing bother her wrists he cuffed her then sat her down on the chair and cuffed her to it as well. "Well well, Isabella We meet again many years now..." He just shook his head and grabbed her necklace and yanked it off of her so that she couldn't even get to it. "What are you thinking trying to hide away? You must know there is no use for you trying to hide. It is pointless." He left her for the breiftest second and unlocked the front and opened it for his team members who kept their black masks on. They stood over the sleeping Rononuke and stood with their sword drawn ready to be pierced down into him. "Upon my command they will kill him and I have no hesitation to that but I think you do so, you are going to bargin for his life. I like what I hear I let him live. I don't I kill him."

Bothari laughed and kept blocking some of her hits and scoring a few of his own. "Maybe." He then rushed at her and tossed up the branch and grabbed her. He grinned and kissed her and the stick came down. his tail holding it ready to smack her. "What now my pet?"

She looked at him and panicked looking at the sleeping Nuke then back at illiyan " ill give my life for Nuke's, let him live there doesn't have to be bloodshed, ill give myself up just to keep him alive, just don't hurt him" she said quietly trying not to wake him up, she hated that this had to happen, why did it have to happen, she gazed at Nuke lovingly and sat there in the chair looking at illiyan " ill do anything to keep him alive" she said quietly and looked at Illiyan straight into his eyes

Mara blinked and grined at him before climbing ontop of him using her feet then nipped at him and stole his stick swinging them both in her hands and getitng in a stance " hummm not what Bothari" she grined looking at him

Illiyan looked at her then back to the other strigon members. "Anything. Do tell Princess." He laughed and looked at her. "what do you mean by anything." and to try and force his way he gave a slight nod to the team members who raised the swords higher. letting the blades gleam off of the light that was slowly making its way through the valley that the bunker was in. "You'll have to be more precise then that princess cause im not liking what I am hearing." Nuke slept peacefully not even knowing that within a moments instant his life could be swept out like the flame of a candle all from one man's order.

Bothari laughed and watched her and cracked his knuckles looking at her. "good...but." He rushed her and grabbed her and grabbed the sticks pinning them against her as he pushed her against the couch. "but you are still caught Mara." He laughed and wrapped his tail around her waist.

Back
Top Bottom