Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A beseiged Castle

she moved around through the lower levels of the castle, she smiled slightly and looked around and then moved to a statue, she felt of it and smiled at the crest she had engraved into it so she knew which one, she moved to the wall and opened a closet finding a crow bar, she jumped easily and landed on the top of the statue, she raised the crow bar and broke the head of the statue, she broke in forming a hole in the top, she lowered herself down in it and landed slightly at the bottom, she looekd around and smiled bending down int he tiny room and entering the combonation, she smiled as it clicked, she opened it up and reveled the necklace on one of her old stands, she climbed back up holding the necklace in her hand and looking back at them holding it up for them to see.

Toscha looked at it, in the room with its energy glowing in the room Toscha slowly became more and more visible and solid. but with that the chains also became solid. "Its working..good its working." He looked at Bella then to the collar and spoke a strange phrase in Estovokian and the collar unlocked from her neck and fell down. "you should be able to speak now."

She smiled watching it fall then smiled at him " finally i hate being tongue tied " she said sweetly and jumped down coming up to him then blinked at the chains " love what is this" she rattled the chains softly and looked up at him

Toscha shook his head and looked at the chains. "I specialized in causing pain,Spreading fear and doubt. My heart was painted black.
I should have known my evil deeds would put me in shackles. Captive, bound, Im double-ironed, Exhausted by the weight.As freedom comes from giving love, So, prison comes with hate.. I started a war, I killed for greed and power in life..I forced and took what I wanted not thinking about the consequences in life and in death."

She looked at him and sighed softly holding her necklace in her hand " well you did take over my kingdom, and force me to sign over my rights " she said quietly looking at him " how did you think you were going to end up after you died Toscha" she said quietly standing infront of him wondering if she should bring him back or not " the age of king and queens have passed, maybe we should let it die forever"

She looked at him and sighed softly holding her necklace in her hand " well you did take over my kingdom, and force me to sign over my rights " she said quietly looking at him " how did you think you were going to end up after you died Toscha" she said quietly standing infront of him wondering if she should bring him back or not " the age of king and queens have passed, maybe we should let it die forever"

Toscha nodded. "I know its done and over with, It just cannot work anymore. Hell even here..Emmeria and Estovokia are under different style of Government. Kings and queens no longer have a place. and as for me..this is the price i have to pay...but for those who were just following orders..its not fot them so.." That is why im trying to bring back Bothari for Mara."

She closed her eyes and nodded slightly then gripped the necklace in her hands softly " you wouldn't want to come back Toscha" she asked quietly now looking at him straight in the face wondering if he would acctully lie to her, his mate.

Toscha looked at Bella and walked over to her to run a hand against her cheek but his hand went right through her. "I do..But these chains are my punishment... As much as I would like to stand next to you my mate.."

she lookeda t him with glazed eyes and blinked slightly when he went through her she turned her face away from him and nodded " alright then you have your necklace" she said quietly and looked to mara dropping it in her paws and walked right through Toscha , she shivered slightly and continued to walk heading back to her room, there was no doght that the male that had her earler was going to look for her so she was going to enjoy roaming her castle for a while at least.

It was some time but slowly there were hands on Mara's shoulder. Looking back she would see a smiling soldier, It was Bothari. He looked at Mara then pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply. "It worked Mara, it worked." He smiled and spun her around. "Im back my dear I am back." He laughed and looked at her.

Toscha slowly walked up behind Bella and jingled the chains. "You think I would just leave you for him. Let him get his hands on you. We may not of seen eye to eye at times but we are still mates and I will be dead before I let him take you away." He looked at Bella and smiled dropping the chains onto the ground. they held no bound on him.

Mara laughed softly as she was spun around, when she faced him she grined and tackled him to the floor kissing him forcfully tho he might not of minded it, she rolled with him on the floor of the celler and started to remove his armor quickly.

Bella turned back to him and looked into his face while she was in mid step, she hadn't expected him to follow her but here he was real and chainless, she gazed at him with loving but hateful eyes as she moved her arms up and wrapped them around his neck gently rubbing the back of his head slightly with her claws her blond hair turning back to blue as she smiled warmly then loked over seeing mara and Bothari and giggled slightly " they just couldn't wait could they" she pointed slightly and took his hand walking back up the steps " we can't live here anymore we have to leave now" she looked around wondering if that male would pop up again.

Toscha squeezed her hand and nodded. "I know. This..needs to be little more the a memory, we cannot stay here. but where will we go?" He shrugged and just shook his head as Bothari and Mara fooled around. "If we are to go anywhere. where will it be?" He stopped an looked at Bella and kissed her. "Its good to see you too."

She walked with him then felt him stop her and kiss her, she felt weak in the knees when he kissed her, she had longed to be able to do this with him, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back gently before pulling away " im not sure, im sure he will track me, i mean he found me in london, whos to say he wouldn't find me again" she said quietly and gazed up at him running her fingers through his hair gently.

Toscha looked at Bella and smiled and held her close before he took her hand and made her grip the hilt of his sword. "That...That says so." He smiled and pulled away and drew the sword. "This will make sure that he doesn't take you, I'm not about to let him get his hands on you. He will taste the cold steel of my sword before he even gets a chance to strike at you." He smiled and kissed her again. "I will make sure of it my dear Isabella."

she smirked and drew close to him kissing him deeply and taking his sword gently in her hand " mmm i like the sound of that love....we shall go to my estate then" she said quietly and grined, all those trinkets i had when i was queen really sold for a high price two years ago but...." she looked down at the ring he had given her and smiled holding it up " i will never give this away" she smiled and sheathed his sword for him and took his paw leading him towards the doors, mara knew where the estate was so if she needed them it would be an easy find " we have to get you more up to date clothing tho."

Toscha looked at the uniform and laughed. "What I thought you said I looked good in this." He smiled and looked her over and grinned licking his lips. "though you don't look half bad either my dear queen." He smiled and pulled her close. "So where is your estate then?" He smiled and ran a hand down her backside.

she smirked and pulled herself closer to him looking up into his face and kissing him lightly " you look good in anything love, but we both have to blend in as to not cause confusion with the desendents" she smiled and stroked his face feeling his hair gently," hummm i think we can start over again" she smiled and kissed his hand softly looking up at him, she did love him more than he knew but she did dispise him in a way she couldn't explain, maybe it was they way they met all those years ago.

Toscha looked at her then nodded. "All right then lets go to this Estate of your and get me some new clothes, though I still say this is the best. Its what I wore then and look at me now...no prblems. looks good and you liked it." He smiled and leaned against her. "All right hun lets go." He smiled and gave her rear a squeeze

She jumped a bit when he squeezed her rear and she pushed him slightly before taking him hand and pulled him out of the castle then turned to look at it " was there anything you wanted to get before we leave here...i mean you have been here for a very long time love" she asked quietly as she grabed a shard or a stone from her bra and held it in her hand while looking at him.

Toscha shook his head. "No if we're leaving then I want to leave it all behind. No returning. it must not be a reminder. Times have changed and time has gone we must go and not look back."

she nodded and linked her arm with hers as they disappered instantly, they reappered at an iron gate, she smiled and punched in the numbers before the gate swung open and her leading his through, the estate was large with a vast amount of land a large house sat in the middle making it look somewhat likea cottage, trees somewhat blocked it but in a beautiful way making it look elegant, she led him up the large steps and pulled the key from a little statue of a fox and opened the door walking in first and watching the lights spring to live reveling a very beautiful living room with high ceilings and comfy looking furniture, she smiled and looked back at him " humm i havn't been here in years the house keeping still comes by i imagin" she said quietly and moved into the living room looking at the large expensive tv.

Toscha looked around the room and watched as soon as Bella came in the lights turned on. He was a little stunned because he had never seen such things. He was gone when all of the inventions happened so he had never seen any of them. "It certainly is beautiful my dear but large, is it really needed so large if it is only for 2 people?" He pulled his uniform coat tighter around himself and walked away abit to the living room or what was it and looked at everything the room had to hold.

She smiled watching him and looked around the house " well i like it big and at the time i needed something this big ya know, i had people coming in and out of here all the time" she smiled again and walked more around the house gazing at how beautiful it still was, she made her way up the staires to look at their room, there was a large painting of the two of them hanging above the bed, she had snaged it fromt he castle so long ago and has kept it here for a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom