Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy's Heat (NobleLance, Angel-chan)

Erza gulped listening to his embarrassing words. "W-well I'm glad." She replied feeling herself grow even more aroused against him. "Well your chest is nice. I enjoy leaning against it....and listening to your heartbeat is nice too it helps me fall asleep." She admitted shyly. Her eyes slowly returned to Mira to see what the white haired girl was gonna do and take notes because she had to admit Mira was more open then she was and how sexy she could be. She wanted to be more like that too. Guess her and Mira were a like on that sense.

Mira smiled sweetly at Aether. "Aw of course sweet heart we would pleasure you whenever you want us too you know. We gotta show you our appreciation right?" She purred as she got to work to drizzle some of that sweet chocolate on his cock and balls. "I'll make sure to devour everything of yours....maybe make you a mess like you make us." She giggled as her tongue playfully locked the tip of his dick swirling her tongue around it teasing him before slowly his dick was engulfed in her mouth teasingly slow to watch his reactions. Her hands carassing his thighs as she did this her tongue working against the sides of his cock as well sucking.

------------

Angel moaned against his chest as he pushed inside her slowly and oh so deeply making the omega shiver under his touch clinging to him. She felt like she couldn't be close enough not him be deep enough for her though he was. When he replied to her question she couldn't help but blush a little. "S-sorry I was just curious if...all dragon slayers had special tricks. I couldn't help but maybe fantasize about you and what....fun it would be and what tricks you had." She confessed shyly.

When he began to love his hips against hers she noticed his pace sped up quicker then she had experienced and what should have not been a surprise was when she felt little shocks deep inside her making the girl cry out each time. It felt good and with his fingers working on her nipples and sending surges of electricity through her body drove her crazy. It was intense. It made her squirm and arch her back. "Oh Laxus! I-it feels so good...!" She breathed out. Her walls tightly squeezed him with each jolt he sent through her. Her hands gripping his arms tightly. "Your so deep...so good. Did you have a lot of practice? I hope I'll be your last." She purred pulling his head down for her lips to touch his in a passionate kiss.

"Mhmm I'm glad you enjoy my body Erza, makes me happy since you two have such flawless bodies..." He admitted almost implying he didn't think he was worthy of them. But then again maybe he was just fishing for naughty talking with them. "Heh, oh so that's all it takes to have my beautiful Omegas pamper and show appreciation? Here I thought I had to do that because I was the one Alpha with two very sexy and flawless Omegas?" He asked teasingly as he looked between them and then sighed contently.

"Perhaps while we're on vacation then I'll just have to have you two do something special to me." He chuckled as he moaned softly watching her drizzle the chocolate onto his cock and balls. "ohhh? I'm looking forward to see what you had in mind for me." He grinned softly and then watched her start to tease him with her tongue as he shuddered a bit in pleasure. "Ahhh yes... that's a good start..." He shuddered a bit and leaned in more to Erza's generous bust.

---------

Gajeel's strength had been his hardening, even when he was limp or soft in her, he'd feel like a brick in her as he had a hardness that was rarely experienced by her. For now though Laxus would be going to town on her with the shocks. They were harmless but enough to alert her to it but not harm her. She'd feel them on her nipples as he played with them, and even showed a trick or two where she'd feel the shocks bouncing from tit to tit along her body.

Though his cock was in her and fucking her looking for the depth he was very good it. "Yes I've fucked quite a few people so don't worry about that. Even before all of this. But yes I've had a few during this time of Alpha and Omegas." He stated as he gave a bit of a grin and looked down at the woman while he fucked her relentlessly fast. "Mhmm I'm going to enjoy breaking through you back and forth and having a lot of fun fucking you so passionately."

Erza blushed a bit. "W-well I don't think that highly of my body...yours and Mira's...they are quite lovely." Erza stuttered shyly when he responded to her. She hadn't really didnt think of her body to much despite wearing such sexy and revealing clothing. She didn't notice it as much as now since she was an omega. "Of course I wouldn't expect any less from a alpha who could take such powerful omegas .." she whispered flushed.

Mira giggled at Erzas complement. "Well I guess we just gotta show you later." She replied briefly pulling away from his cock for a moment licking her lips before diving back in to take his irresistible taste. Her hands touched replaced her mouth on his shaft as her lips moved down to lick the yummy chocolate off his balls gently taking as much of them as she could in her mouth as her skilled hands twisted and ran up and down his cock easily with her saliva and the chocolate syrup. She hummed against him to add some vibration for some extra please.

"I think we would do anything for our alpha....even pleasuring him until he had his fill..." Erza replied running her fingers through his hair lovingly. She didn't mind sitting like this. She loved to watch anyways. It turned her on watching Aether being pleasured. "What is it exactly would you like us to do to you this vacation?"

----------------

Laxus made her whole body tingle with his gentle shocks that gave her electrifying pleasure. Him throwing a surprise or two with new little tricks showed her just how experienced he was so she didn't really need a answer from him since it was obvious how skilled the dragon slayer was. She appreciated him giving all his shots and showing her just how good he could be not to mention his speed. It was hard to keep up with him.

"A-aah! Well you better fuck me good now huh? I'm sure after this no omega could satisfy your cock like my pussy does." She moaned against his skin. "So strong....you know I have always admired you....how godly sexy you were. How I wanted you to myself too." She whispered into his ear nibbling his ear lobe. She was moaning and whining as he took good care of her and reaching her depths.

"Did you ever think of me like that? Before this? Taking me against a wall or bent over?" She asked wanting to know all his dirty thoughts.

Aether would be moaning in pleasure as he grinned to himself and sighed contently. "Nonsense Erza, you have a stunning, sexy body, you have a cock hardening body." He assured her when she talked about her body and how she little thought about how sexy she was. She was a stunning woman, as had been Mira but she knew that and was confident in her body and her appearance so she didn't need extra praise, but he'd give her it if she asked.

"Ahhh yes that's really very nice Mira, keeep going." He moaned as she was sucking and licking on his cock as he felt how nice it was. She was working him over with an expert tongue as he shuddered and sighed contently. "Mhmm, oh yes... yes... trust me I'll be savoring the both of you, and then when I'm drained to the last drop we're gonna enjoy that private hot spring together cause I'm gonna relax comfortably and enjoy all of this." He mused.

"Of course I want to be closer to my darling Omegas... emotional, physically, romantically. I want to make sure my darlings are happy and well taken care of." He admitted as he sighed contently looking forward and back between his Omegas. "But I certainly wouldn't mind getting pampered in pleasure from you two." He mused thinking about exactly what he was looking for. "I mean I have quite a few things I could think of."

----------

Looking her over he couldn't help but laugh as he continued to fuck her relentlessly back and forth with his fast thrusts into her folds. "Oh I intend to fuck a hole through you." He laughed a bit as he looked at the woman as he kept thrusting without missing a single beat as he groaned in pleasure. "Mhmm, yes this pussy feels very good and nice, I am looking forward to continue plowing it further."

"Heh, oh yeah? when I was trying to get more time with you, you ran off with Gajeel. That makes you a naughty little cheater huh?" He asked her with a grin as he sucked on her neck a bit more with a groan. "So now that you have something with me, let's see how much you want to handle me and this cock." He laughed as he groaned further while groping her breasts and now her ass giving it shocks and jolts to make her cheeks jiggle and dance for him.

"Heh, I thought of you a little bit before hand certainly, you had a very nice ass and bust that looked like you be fun but you also looked like you faint if someone touched you." He mused.

“Well...I’m glad my alpha thinks I, stunning...” Ezra was bashful looking away shyly from him. Any omega would enjoy hearing their alpha speak nothing but praise on them especially their bodies. Ezra was a little oblivious on how her body really caught attention or so she was just use to being herself but she didn’t know how attractive she really was. Now she had Tony though and he was the only one she wanted to hear say she was beautiful, sexy to him.

Mira was edged to bring him even more pleasure using her soft lips and tongue swirling over every vein and cleaning off the chocolate the was smeared over his cock. The intoxicating taste mixed with his precum really got the mage going feeling herself become slick and eager to have him finally shove his was inside her. She kept her mouth latched onto him deep throating him and taking as much as she could trying to coax out his sweet cream. She wanted her Alphas to coat her throat with his seed and she was gonna get it.

Erza smiled. “Some good love making then a nice soak...you spoil us so much Arthur.” The red head replied as Mira slurped away. “Tell us. Tell us what your thinking...”Erza shyly took the initiative to gently kiss his neck and nibble on his ear.

————————————

Angel could only shudder at the words the lightning dragon slayer spat out. Such dirty promises from those lips of his. She had to hold on to anything she could to try to keep stable as she was pounded into the bed so violently from his strong thrusts, hips smacking her bottom making her cry out for more from the overpowering alpha before her. “Please. I need you now. I need more of you...” she whined out to the alpha as she kissed him shoving her tongue into his mouth for a more intimate kiss.

The omega yelped at a particular thrust combining with his little shocks that caused her to squirm her nipples perked eager for more attention aswell. “I-I didn’t want you guys to fight...Plus how would I have known. You didn’t show signs of wanting me like this....” she whimpered softly. “I thought you weren’t interested since it’s been so long too.” she pouted.

She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him as close to her as possible. “I can handle it...I can’t handle your cock and once I’m done. You won’t be able to be pleasured by anyone but me... she moaned out as he sucked and kissed on her neck s]which she happily turned her head to give him more room. “I have my secrets...Very dirty secrets.” She giggled.

"Of course you are Erza, you are gorgeous, I swear whenever you don't believe that about yourself I want to spank and fuck you at the same time and make you scream how wrong you are." Aether flirted with her a bit more. "Though I don't have to say that about Mira, but I like to remind her she's gorgeous as well." He reminded the woman stroking her head as she stayed between his legs. He'd continue to nuzzle into Erza's chest.

It wouldn't take much, Mira had known how to really milk her Alpha's cock with her mouth and he'd grunt hard into Erza's breasts while blowing his load into Mira's mouth. "Mhmm sorry dear yes, that's right, tender love making and a nice soak in the hot springs before we cuddle up tonight in bed." He shuddered at Erza's kissing his neck and nibbling, he'd give her more of him to go ahead and continue on freely.

"I'm thinking of how blessed I am to have you two all to myself. How hot I get when you two are naked and near..." He trailed off for a moment as he talked about when the pair had competed on his cock, with a double tit and blowjob. Or after a rough day of training the pair took turns riding him and soaping themselves up before rubbing themselves against him to "wash" him... "But mostly I'm thinking about how the new things we could explore as we still haven't cracked the surface of all the naughty things we can do together."

-----------

"Oh no I was very interested hence the reason to fight him in regards to you." Laxus stated as he grabbed her nipples in his hands and tweaked them while shocking them a bit as she feel the shocks arc across both of her nipples as he groaned in pleasure while he fucked her aggressively. "So don't say i don't want you again or I'll fuck you senseless." He scolded her boefre kissing her lustfully while they fucked he was going to give all of him to her in that moment and more moments after that too.

"Think you can handle this huh? No one but you huh, how are you going to ensnare me so easily then you naughty girl?" He asked her hotly. "Since you have so many dirty secrets lets see them, since you seem so innocent and now claim you are naughty." He advised while leaving hickeys on her neck, from both sides to mark her at least for now as his fucking girl tonight. He knew that Gajeel would eventually find her but in the meantime he'd ,have her all to himself and make her regret not choosing him.

"So let me hear them, every, naughty, dirty secret that you are hiding in that pretty head of yours." He grunted out and accented each word with a thrust that hit her square in the g-spot, as he made sure to climax into that very spot to drive her over the edge with pleasure and lust for him and his body.

Erza wanted to hide her face with his very sexy yet affectionate words that he spoke to her. She didn't think that being punished with a good spanking or even a good fucking sounded half bad to remind her she was beautiful. "I may need you to do just that though." Erza hummed softly stroking his head running her fingers through his hair sweetly as she watched his final moments of pleasure before he explored and poured himself into Mira's mouth where the white haired girl happily took in every drop slowly bobbing her head sucking before pulling off him with a pop licking her lips replaced her mouth with her hand to give him a couple more pumps.

"Mmmn thank you for the sweet treat." Mira giggled softly watching them. "I could maybe help teach you too Erza. To get in touch with your more feminine side." Sheteased a little. Erza could be quite the brute sometimes and could scared a man off but at the same time can be amazingly alluring too. They just had to get more of thag allure out of her. Or teach her she can be sexy.

The girls of course listened carefully Erza blushing and Mira giving a giggle as he went over their past bonding. "Oh dear. We can do that all time if you like. It could be fun though to try new things...." Mira paused a little and looked at Erza. "The hot springs could be something new we could maybe try if your not to tired of course" Erza finished getting the hint to mention the hot spring.

--------------------

Angel cried out as his skilled fingers sent electricity through her nipples which felt amazing. It felt so good to be one with Laxus. To feel everything he has. His body. His magic. His strength. It would drive any omega mad. "Is...is that a challenge? I would rather you fuck me regardless of what I say...I'm sure you would anyways." She teased a little but it was hard to concentrate because of how good he was already fucking her. "If it means anything I'm sorry for not noticing. Noticing that you wanted me so badly." She breathed out moaning for him.

The one shuddered at his words. "i already got you where I wanted you...balls deep inside now I just gotta never let you go." She repled. Her no shook almost violent as he assaulted her heat with his thrusts and yelled out when he hit that special spot inside her making the girl go into a immediate orgasm moaning and whining out before summoning up some strength to push him up a little and love them before she was the one now on top of him.

"I'll make you go insane with my body. Your cock wouldn't crave anyone elses pussy but mine." She purred into his ear whispering seductively as she moved her hips bouncing on top of him. She may not be as fast as his lightning thrusts but she could still give him pleasure that way. She rode the dragon slayer roughly. Her lips latched onto his neck leaving her own marks to show. Being already so sensitive from her orgasm though she already felt another orgasm buliding up up in the pit of her stomach. "Right Laxus? Do you want me to stop now? Or would you rather stay cock buried inside me? What would you do if I pulled off now?" She teased him threatening to pull off him knowing he was close to cumming too.

"Mhmm well that's my naughty girl, perhaps I'll have you dress up for the occasion if I'm going to be educating my lovely buxom, beauty, Erza." He flirted once more with a teasing tone. "Heh, I don't mind that but at the same time I like my shy innocent sword maiden that is a delight to corrupt with my devious dick." He teased her once more as he pulled both of them onto his lap on either side and caressed their butts affectionately.

"Oh yes I'm sure we can, though we should be careful to not fill it with too much spunk they may not like it." Aether sighed contently. "But I'm sure I can think of something very fun and naughty to do in the hot spring with the two sexiest women I know." He flirted once more as he considered it while holding them against his body so their ample breasts smooshed against his toned chest. "Though I suppose a blowjob alarm clock in the morning would be fun." He teased before picking them up over his shoulders and carrying them both to the bedroom. "Sex first in bed, or hot springs than sex, and naughty shower before bed?" He asked his lovely ladies while fondling their rears and giving them pinches and squeezes.

-------

Laxus would be grinning as he looked down at her on the bed. "Oh yeah? So planned to hurt my feelings for dick huh? Well then I'll be sure to give you more shocks then. Maybe I won't give you pleasure if you are so keen to deny me." He advised her as he looked at the woman and groaned a bit in pleasure while he was on her during the climax. She'd have not so easily bested him had he not been climaxing along with her when it happened and groaned. "Damn, using my orgasm against me."

Her thrusts weren't his speed, but he could handle them, there was something sexy about watching her riding him that way that it made anything not matter. Though at her taunting he couldn't help but laugh at her response and decided to really let her have it in the meantime. "Oh? You think you can stop me so easily then. I'd flip you back over and fuck you raw after punishing your backside for your naughtiness with lightning infused slaps to get you horny the entire time and keep you from releasing before I decided you were worthy of my seed and cock once more."

Mira smiled happily nodding. “Dressing up for you would be a delight. Sexy lingerie. Dressing up just for you.” She giggled. Erza listened carefully to them blushing. Well she was very happy that he agreed that he didn’t mind how shy she was which made the red head feel better. “I do have a lot of clothes I wouldn’t mind wearing for you.” Erza smiled shyly. “Your person own fashion show! It can be very hands on too!” Mira said excitedly. The girls like the ideas and new ways to have fun but to also relax.

“Oh that is true...we just would have to be careful not makingto much of a mess.” Mira agreed before snuggling up close to Aether as he grabbed her and Erza both pulling the, close to touch him. Man did the girls enjoy it when he did that. They loved being pressed up against him like this. “We could also make that happen. Right Erza?’’ Mira asked the blushing girl who only gave a slight nod unable to really look at the two at that moment. While they were distracted however they suddenly felt themselves being picked up making both girls let out alittle Yelp. Erza moaning softly. Mira let out a little laugh. “Ooooh Aether....so forward.” She purred out. “Oooh so many options we can try them all!” Mira replied. “We definitely have the time!”

——————————
Angel ran her hand up against his cheeks affectionately looking into his eyes keeping her Rhythm of her hips going as she leaned down to kiss his lips. “I never wanted to hurt you Laxus.” She told him serious before kissing his lips again. “But I don’t mind teasing you...I love it when your rough so maybe I don’t mind denying you from time to time. Your sexy when you take control” she replied slamming herself down on his cock moaning out as she tried to speed up more. She wanted to chase her orgasm but she also wanted him to cum with her again.

“Maybe that is true. Either way I wouldn’t mind you roughly taking me and punishing me like that. I may like it more then you would want me to.” She giggled. “I can always try!” She teased resting her hands on his broad chest as she rolled her hips against his roughly biting her bottom lip. “Does it feel good Laxus? Do I make you feel good?” She asked panting softly. That was her goal anyways. To please her alpha despite teasing him so much.

"Oh I know you do with all your armor that accents your figure I have no doubt you have plenty more outfits and attire to tempt your Alpha into pounding you senseless." Aether flirted wickedly looking at Erza while they talked. "And of course my model Mira would have things to give me a hands on fashion show." He groaned while carrying them to the hot spring for their private villa. His hands swatted at their butts to make them jiggle for his amusement. "Of course my darlings, you make me so hard all the time I can't help but want to fuck you anywher and everywhere we go."

When they got to the hotspring they'd see he was checking it in case any problems were there from the disturbances. Thankfully not as he moved to sit in the water and brought both down to sit beside him. Naturally he'd have them pressing into his sides so they'd have their ample breasts smooshed against him with only their shoulders out of the water for all three of them. "Ah yes... a vacation with my lovely Omegas. To suck, fuck, bang, thrust, cuddle, squeeze and scream our hearts out without anyone complaining or judging our threesome my loves. THis is perfect."

-------------

"Heh, you want me to take control then just go around without any panties. I'll know and I'll drag you off alone and fuck you senseless until you can't see straight and walk without a limp." He warned her as Laxus continued to bounce upward into her while she rode him. He'd be having his fun while she did so as he groaned in pleasure. "Mhmm, and yet you want to ride me instead of getting ridden, funny for you then." He mocked a bit with a groan of pleasure.

"Yes you are making me feel great, good girl. Guess you can handle that instead of being ridden." He grinned as he continued to bounce upward into her and slammed his cock into her. Though he'd tease her by slapping her ass a few times with his hands to shock and jolt her ass a bit. His hands would move to her breasts where he'd continue to torment them the way he was before. Letting her nipples get his shocks and bounce the pleasure between the buds that hardened from him. "Now keep going let's see the limits of your talents for my cock. Show me what I will be accustomed to now that you are mine."

Erza flushed but she did take note though that Aether did enjoy to see her in her armor. Surely the more exposing ones would suffice for her alpha. She may just use that when they next find themselves in a battle to tempt her alpha teasingly. Of course this was gonna be a secret to them until it happened. Mira smiled innocently. "Why of course! I have many ideas of what I could wear for my alpha....and all of it hands on too." The white haired girl giggled ooutwhen he smacked her bum. Erza, a little yelp.

The girls were actually excited to relax in the hot springs. It would help rejuvenate them and regain some energy from their previous activities with Aether. "Your to much Aether though, I would have to admit you do the same thing to me. Probably Erza too." Mira pointed out though Erza didn't sent it. "W-well who couldn't resist their alpha? He's strong and handsome-" The red head stopped herself though noticing all the praise just rolling off her tongue embarrassed. When they finally arrived to the hot springs the girls happily join Aether as they slowly sank their bodies in the water next to him sighing out of relief. "So good~" Mira moaned out sexily leaning against Aethers body. He didn't have to pull her close since she loved to press herself up against him herself. Erza was more quiet with soft noises from the hot springs warmth. "This is nice." Erza sighed out letting Aether pull the girl closer. "It is perfect isn't it?" Erza asked smiling. "Peace and quiet though I do admit I don't mind the guild to much." She didn't mind judging though no one in the guild really did. "And we can fuck and make love whenever we want!" Mira added point her finger in the air.

-------------

Angels cheeks grew a darker pink at his words. "That would be dangerous wearing no underwear." She gave it a thought never letting her pace slow down. "How would you know? Are you secretly a pervert?" She teased witha little giggle. "Well I don't mind being a dragon rider but I thought you liked this? I don't mind being ravaged by the great lightning dragon slayer." She leaned down to capture his lips with hers. "I love it when you over power me." She purred out pushing herself with a rough thrust moaning out. "it's hot."

Her muscles began to get sore just a little but with his praise she felt she could keep going and going until she was nothing. It didn't help that he kept shocking her sending electrical currents through her body like this either and playing with her nipples with those skilled hands of his. "Your making it harder but I don't give up so easily. Be prepared." She moaned as she forced herself to speed up moving her hips wildly against his taking his dick as deep as she could. "I will conquer the Lighting dragons slayer."

Aether grinned softly as he looked between his lovers in the water. He knew he had to push Erza a little more, not that he minded. There was a time and a place for girls like Mira and likewise a time and a place for Erza. He had the best of both worlds with the sweet sexy beauties. "Oh I know we can do whatever we want at the guild my lovely ladies after all I have the two most beautiful and strongest women in the guild. I can do just anything about it." He grinned softly and kissed her them both on the lips one after the other as he held her close to his body. "But yes it's more just the hushed whispers of jealous I have to deal with because I have the both of you as my Omegas." He admitted.

Though as he sat there with he'd have cupped both of their butts, though for his shy Erza he'd tease her more by massaging her backside in the water. "Mhmmhmm, I glanced the shower...plenty big enough for three people to share." He winked teasingly between the pair of them as he kissed them both on the lips contently. "At first after all that spell affecting us all would be a problem but honestly I don't mind it, now that we're together. Hopefully you'll still want to be with me if that spell was ever broken and we were no longer Alpha and Omegas." He mused as he continued to fondle Erza's butt and caress Mira's casually.

----------------

"I'll be able to smell the difference between you wearing more layers or less layers. All Dragon Slayers have an impressive nose." He scolded her as if she should know that information especially when Natsu was horny as fuck and could sniff out when Omegas were in heat and called them out on it regularly. Regardless he'd continue to fuck her and relentlessly pushing into her over and over again. He was going to make her submit. "Damn right it is, you want to be dominated don't you?" He asked her hotly.

"Oh yeah? You think you are so tough huh?" He asked her with a few more pounding of her loins as he made love to her. He was going to ravage her relentlessly. "Oh yeah, you could try at least, but no I will be conquering you." He scolded her as he moved his hips with her's repeatedly but he was getting close to his orgasm as he was getting closer and closer to a climax. "Come now, submit to me and accept you are being tamed by the Lightning Dragon Slayer." He smirked as he worked her over.

Mira and Erza sat content as they listened to him earning a giggle or two from all his words of praise. Praises always made Erza burn up a little. She loved it when he went on saying how beautiful and strong they are. Mira hummed softly giving him a little nod once he mentioned that he had to deal with other jealous men in the guild. They did have a few admirers of course, Fairy tail had gorgeous women and they always got attention from it. It didn’t help they showed them off either with mercy and photo shoots of course. “Well, I can see where you come from. I understand why you wanted to take off for a bit too. But know this. We are always here for you. We will never leave our alpha as long as he will have us of course.” Mira told him seriously.

‘Erza quickly agreed too. “You should have said something sooner too. I will gladly put them in their place.” Erza said seriously. She may have beengorgeous andcan be cute but the girl can also be feared by her Guild mates when she got serious or angry. “Why didn’t you say anything until now if it bother you?” The red head asked tilting her head a little. It was suddenly hard to focus for her though as Aether began to touch her more maki g her blush red and it was not from the steam of the water. Mira returned hisgentle carcasses with her own on his thigh. “Yeah the shower could be fun though slippery so we gotta be careful.” she warned.

?thats right the spell.” Erza tried to control her breathing since his touches were really nice. “Well, if you think about it even if we did break the spell. We experienceheats yet we still make love without it.” Erza pointed out. “Therefore it’s not just because of the spell silly Aether. We love you for you. It just for your big package no matter how great it is” Mira finished with a littlelaugh.

———————————

The thought of Laxus or even Gajeel having the ability to just whiff her out if she had underwear on or not was kinda exciting and she kinda wanted to play that game with the dragon slayers. She knew they did have great senses of smell but she wanted to hear him say it. “That’s good to know. I know what I’ll be trying next then.” She replied breathlessly. Her body bounced on top of him. Her breasts jiggled with each thrust as she tried to keep up with him and keep on top. “I do. I really do. I wanna be dominated by you” she admitted at his words. She felt even more turned on by his words. Shewas basically dripping all over him. She was so wet as he was so easily able to slid in and out of her.

She giggled moaning at his words. “I can be tough. You make it hard though. To sexy for your own good.” She panted out whimpering at his rough thrusts that was sending her over the edge. Maybe this time it wouldn’t be so bad to let him ‘conquer’ her right at this moment when she was so close and it seemed he was about to spill himself into her too. “Show me. I want to see you dominate me, take control and pound me into nothing. Please I want you to fill me up.” She decided to give in and beg him to take the lead and use his strength to take her.

"Nah you already beat them up plenty when they get horny around you both. Don't worry about beating them up. I can certainly do it if I wanted to but I don't need to because I know they go home to jerk off alone and I go home and get to have sex with the prettiest women in the guild." He chuckled softly as he was comfortable between them. "Despite the fact the main building I think has massages, I don't think I want anyone's hands on my girls other than mine. Then again I doubt you want anyone's hands on me other than you two." He flirted further.

"Well that's good, I'm glad you both feel that way. After what we've experienced together honestly I'd miss having you two cuddled up next to me in bed." He chuckled as he pulled them both tightly to his body so there was no space between all three of them. His hands on their rumps as Erza would continue to feel him fondle her rear in the warm water while he caressed Mira's. "Mhmmm, tell you what. When we find whatever is causing this, if it's a monster. Whoever beats the monster first gets an extra long massage from me okay?" He teased playfully and kissed their lips one after the other while he soaked.

Though after a while the water would start to cool while they snuggled together for the extended time. "Mhmm, time for whatever we want. Sleep or shower fuck?" He asked her teasingly. "After all I want to pleasure my sweeties as much as you want to pleasure me."

---------------

"Good then you better, and we'll see just how serious you are about being dominated." Laxus advised her and the idea of smelling her loins through her pants because it would be stronger without panties would be fun to see if it works. He grunted a bit as he pleasured her further while making love to her getting more and more passionate. He'd let her continue to be on top for now before they both started to seem to erupt. At least he'd be erupting into her as he groaned in pleasure and filled her up.

"Mmhhmmm that was quite nice. But I'm not done yet." He advised her as he looked at the woman before flipping them over as he started to take her and get on top of her. He was only and he was going to be letting her known what it meant to be under him. She was going to be dominated by him, owned by Laxus. Consumed fully by the man's lust and desires and she was just along for the ride as she was made to endure the pleasurable assault on her body.

To be honest she didn't know what was coming next. No how could she, that someone was approaching but not yet. Someone that was going to be making sure she didn't forget what happened today, or at least maybe she'd forget it if she didn't know better.

“Ok but if anything does bother you please inform us. I would much rather know if something happened or if your upset.” Erza snuggle din close resting her head on his shoulder relaxing against his body. Mira sighed contented a smiled gracing her lips as she leaned her head aback. “What girl would want another touching her lover? Of course I wouldn’t allow that.” She confirmed. “But I’m sure you won’t be looking at to many other girls of course~ I, sure your hands are full of us right?” She flirted back playfully giving him a little pinch to his thigh. “Or else you would be punished.”

The girls were content right now In their life with Aether. There wasn’t much that either would change even if this spell was broken. They really cared for him. The girls rested with eyes closed as they listened to him and allowed him to touch them Erza slightly squirming. “Oh?” Mira chirped with interest opening her eyes a little. “Challenge accepted.” She replied. Nibbled her lip a little. “Wait what about the one eh]=who doesn’t what would happen?” She asked shyly curious.

Everything was quiet and peaceful with the acception of the water flowing and crickets chirping. It really was such a contrast compared to what they had to deal with at the guild. It was always so busy.the silence was broken by Aether as his voice was clear. “Hm. Well it’s all up to you love. I don’t mind.” Mira replied.” Well, I don’t either but...if there’s a battle tomorrow we may need our energy.” Erza cut in. “True, you would probably wearus out!” Mira giggled.

—————————
”Don’t you enjoy it too though Laxus? Don’t you like watching me?” She asked him kissing his cheeks and lips sucking on his lower lip. Her slippery walls clenching onto his cock tightly to keep him cumming inside of her. She was a tired and panting mess above him as she laid on top of his chest but it only lasted a moment before he suddenly surprised the girl making her cry out with a yelp shocked as she found her world turned upside down once again under the dragon slayer.

“Laxus~” she purred out alluringly not minding that he was gogoing to be taking her again. The girl moaning out whining as she clawed at the blankets under her. Her head fell back against the bedding chocking out moans of pleasure as he attacked her already sensitive pussy with his cock. “Mmn your so good. I want more and more of you. Give me everything Alpha” she called out to him trying to handle all the pleasure he provided her.

she didn’t have any idea that something was going to happen and that something was gonna lush her to her limits and over.

"Oh no I don't get mad, I have two sexy women waiting to please me so. And in turn let me please them." He grinned contently as he kissed them both on the cheeks while he held them against his body. "Oh? You think that other girls will be interested in your sexy Alpha? I imagine you two would scare away anyone who tried to come for me." He teased as he moaned as he felt the pinch which made him squeeze Erza and Mira's butts.

"Just a shorter massage, so if I gave a twenty minute one to the loser, the winner would get a forty minute massage." He explained simply as he looked at Erza when she asked the question as both her and Mira had been accepting the challenge. "Very true, I'll wear you two sweethearts out, and besides you both look so adorably well rested." He chuckled a little and decided to get out of the water with them. He'd grin and take his towel and start drying off Mira making sure once she was dry to take extra attention to her breasts, butt and pussy. Then he'd repeat the process with Erza, though being the shy girl he'd whisper teasingly in her ear. "Drying my dirty girl, clean." He whispered in her ear before handing them each a towel letting them return the favor before they'd all head to bed.

----------------

Laxus would be taking her aggressively in the bedroom as he wanted to have her all to himself with a moan of pleasure and desire. Though as he was in the middle of fucking her there would be something a bit unexpected as he heard something outside the door. It was the sound of someone as the door opened aggressively and coming into the room was Gajeel of all people looking roughed up and seeing the two of them together mid fuck.

"What the hell is this!?!? You are fucking this bastard?" Gajeel growled as he looked at the woman and then approached as they looked at him. "Sorry you are old news now iron face." Laxus mocked as he continued to fuck her ignoring the man however Gajeel would be undeterred. "Not happening you angry little shit, I'm the only one who gets to fuck her!" He protested but then she'd feel him invade her ass as the two were using her at the same time as they argued over who got to fuck Angel whenever they felt like.

The girls giggled a little as he returned Miras pinch as a grab of the plush bums. “Well of course! Who wouldn’t want you? I’m sure there are plenty of girls who want you. It doesn’t matter if we scare them they still probably thinkabiut you. Of course they would never get a taste though. Your ours.” Mira replied as she used her hand to gently turn his face giving him a possessive kiss. Nipping his lips playfully. Erza pouted a bit when she noticed this and feeling left out she of course shyly kissed at his neck. Attacking the sensitive skin. it was light and playfully.

the Girls listened intently as he began to explain the challenge. “Got it then. I’ll strive to be on top.” Erza said a fire burning in her eyes as Mira simply smiled. “May the best omega win~” she purred out. The air between them was getting a little intense. But of course it wasn’t something major as they stepped out. Getting dried by Aether was hard for both girls flushing and moans escaping when he dried them and teased them touching their folds. “No fair...” “Tease” the girls complained but immediately tried to use some payback pressing into him drying him off touching his cock and balls as they dried him, breasts against his skin but then stopped like they did nothing. “More energy means more fun tomorrow!” Mira giggled as they hurried to the room.

———————

The girl was soentranced by Laxus and how his cock worked itself inside her so goodshe didn’t even realize a familiar scent was outside the door. The noise snapped her out of it as she heard a door slam open and helps taking hold of Laxus to his but he didn’t even stop. She was shocked and even more shocked when it was revealed to be Gajeel. Her mouth agape. It was hard to even form words because she couldn’t think of any and with Laxus continuously fucking her she couldn’t even have time to think!

“G-Gajeel.” She whimpered out. She thought maybe that was he end for them. He would hate he and take off but what he did made her mind spin. The dragon slayer actually joined in! “W-wait! Ah!” She cried out as he also invaded her from behind whimpering asthey both over powered the small girl. She could. Hardly keep herself still as they both pounded into her needy body her back now against Gajeel. “S-so good..” Her voice barely Audible but she was sure they could catch it. Who would have thought being roughly taken by d=two jealous dragon slayers would feel this good?

"Oh it didn't seem like it before the spell was cast on us but I will take your word for it." Aether chuckled as he kissed MIra while getting Erza's neck kiss. He loved them both as gave Erza more attention since she needed more validation than Mira when it came to being sexy and feeling desirable. If anything it made him want to remind her more, that and she looked sexy naked with a red blushing face.

Letting them dry him off was the proper "revenge", as he grinned. "Of course, but then again you two tease me all the time looking cute and sexy, with your ample curves in their outfits making me want to fuck you everywhere we go." He moaned softly once they both got to his cock and balls as they were feeling him up each time as he shuddered a bit in pleasure. They'd both would be feel his cock hard and balls ready to go but then they both started to run off. He laughed and started to pinch and tease their asses as followed them to bed together. Jumping in he'd tug them in together as the trio would snuggle naked together. He sighed contently with Erza on his left and Mira on his right where they usually were as he pulled them tightly to his body. Though he'd put one of their hands on his cock while he cupped their ample asses.

-----------------

Gajeel glared at Laxus and then at Angel. "I don't know what you did to that woman, but you are going to find out why I'm the one who's going to claim her holes you angry little bastard!" Gajeel growled as she'd feel the cock in her ass harden even beyond what it normally did. It was his dragon slaying ability as he was making sure she felt how incredible his cock could be inside of her as he fucked her relentlessly now in the ass.

Laxus looked at him and glared. "IOt's time you went back to the shitty little hole you came from Gajeel because Fairy Tail is where she belongs and I'm Fairy Tail." He stated as he railed Angel while she was between the two men who were going to town on her as he glared. She'd feel his sparks once more but then something started to happen as there was metal in her ass and lightning in her loins she'd be able to experience the circuit going through the loins a sensation that would be overwhelming enough to make her faint in the middle of her gang bang as the two were fucking her even as she passed out.

Mira hummed softly giving it a thought. “Well we are popular who knows though. How would you know? I’m sure there was plenty who bought merchandise with you on it. Your pretty handsome.” Mira giggled. “Even I don’t know who bought anything of mine unless of course I saw it.” She explained. It was true but he was probably more desirable now but now everyone was. Alphas and omegas a like. Mira gladly kissed him back before allowing Erza to also receive his attention.

“Y-you do thegh and you know it always groping is.” Erza pointed out. It was only fair for the girls to be cute and tease him to. I mean they may or may not be teasing him purposely too...the girls laughed and giggled as he caught up giving the girls little pinches before falling intobed with him. Erza never thought that sleeping naked felt so nice until she met Aether. The girl flushed when he was still hard even from jsut a moment go. “You never tire do you?” Erza asked though it’s not like she had aProblem with it. Mira was quick to start working her hand against his hardened member rubbing her palm against his sensitive head. “Always eager aren’t we?~” she purred.

———————

The smaller girl had already been tired out by one dragon slayer but now there was two!?She was being roughly fucked now by two jealous and angry men as they had their fill of her using her for their own pleasures and using their magic on her to feel so amazing but her poor body wasn’t ready for this. Them both relentlessly thrusting into her was enoughfor the girl tofeel her consciousness fading. Right after it was just getting good too. Not to long the girl had blacked out unsure whatwould happen more what she would come to to.

//sorry I didn’t know where we wante to go form here.

Aether always forgot about that and couldn't help but chuckle at the thought. "Hardly, but I appreciate you two sweet talking me." He was always modest about his looks and body it was probably what made him give a little extra attention to Erza knowing how she felt about herself. "Well no it's just I always sleep holding you girls on the areas you love being touched, I figured fair was fair." He teased as he shut his eyes letting their ample breasts smoosh onto his chest while he caressed their bottoms until he fell asleep nestled between his loves.

When morning came he'd quietly open his eyes and smile as he felt them against him. Hands on his morning wood. He'd not wake them properly, instead he'd do what he had done when they went to sleep he'd caress Mira's backside and for Erxa he'd be fondling her and massaging her plump rump. Aether would be doing this for a bit on both of them, whoever woke up first would be rewarded with kisses and some morning tongue but when they both woke he'd be stretching. "Alright let's get to work and figure out this mystery so we can maximize this peaceful job together."

----------------

Morning would eventually come as both Gajeel and Laxus had been drinking coffee as if nothing had happened strange last night. Angel was on the bed passed out with her scent filling the room. And it didn't just fill the room it engulfed the room enough to subdue the pair's musks for a while as they looked to one another and glared but didn't fight one another. Angel was filled with cum from both ends that had been from when she had passed out in bed.

"She's got an impressive ass." Gajeel stated as he looked over at Laxus who had nodded. "Hadn't had the chance yet before you barged in and were rude about it. Still she was practically melting from my shocks to her sensitive nerves." Laxus remarked as the two would have probably been hostily bragging about what made her moan but for now they were talking like adults as they looked her over. "Should we have washed her?" Laxus asked before Gajeel shook his head. "No she'd not believe any of this if she woke up clean."

The night was quiet and quite peaceful for the bunch. Erza and Mira practically slept like babies in the arms of their alphas. Usually both had issues with sleeping so well due to past events but Aether helped a lot since they did get together. He made their life’s less stressful and always full of great pleasure and happiness for both girls. It was no surprise whenAether began to be playful and grope them in their sleep neither woke up for their slumber right away however they did squirm, Erza more then Mira. Erza actually was the one to wake first to the strong hands of Aether blushing a deep red first thing in the morning. “A-Aether...” she squeaked our shyly sitting up quickly.

Erzas voice had gotten Mira to open her eyes and stretch out her breasts b=freed from the blankets as she did. “Morning already huh? A shame I was so comfortable.” Shesigned out but got up anyways. “I wonder if the trap had worked...” Mira hummed as she began to get dressed, Erza following suit. “I wonder what we would find too.” Erza replied. “Do you really think it ,igniting be a creature or maybe a someone?” Mira asked coming up to Aether side oncedressed to cuddle into her alpha wanting to rescent him and get his scent on her again.

————————————————

The girl was comfortably snuggled up in the blankets after what happened. It was really almost like a dream, a very short dream of course since she didn’t really get to enjoy it much. Voices were what really woke her up and the ache and pain of her cum filled body as she slowly opened her eyes tiredly. Two strong scents filling her nose as she finally came to. The girl turned her head a little confused at first but the memories were quick to flood back and what was worse is she noticed the two dragon slayers looking over at her.

Her eyes widened before hiding in the covers more. Blushing embarrassed. “W-what happened?” She found the courageous to speak up a little but kept herself hidden in thesoft blankets not minding the musk of her alphas upon them.

//sorry for the bad replies ;A;

Aether smiled contently as he continued to play with his lovers while feeling them against him. "Sorry darling once we finish up with this we can have lazy mornings together. I promise." He assured Mira while getting up to get dressed as well. "If it did we slept through a loud sound." He mused as he stretched a bit once he was dressed. Though as he did he'd feel Mira snuggle up against him and he'd lift her up by the butt and kiss her affectionately. Once he did that with Mira he'd do the same with Erza to get the scent of both on him and scent them.

They'd have a nice breakfast together as he felt them snuggled against him for that before they'd start to head off towards the trap location. So far nothing had been sprung as he looked inside and considered it. "Hmmm, small comforts I suppose nothing went in and nothing came out. If they did they were highly intelligent." He admitted before releasing the magic so they could head inside together.

As they started to enter he used some flame magic to light the way ahead of them, figuring his S-ranked lovers could protect him as needed as they explored. They'd hear the flow of water leading towards the springs of the spa. It was actually quite expansive underground. Though as they explored they'd eventually find the problem, a very large problem. A salamander that wasn't Natsu had gotten into the springs and was making a nest there. No doubt when it went into the water it absorbed the heat and if it breathed flames into the water it made it unbearable. "I think that's the problem." He mused, as it was something the trio could take care of.

---------------

Laxus looked to her as she had been under the blankets before she finally got up to realize what had happened. "Do you want the long version or the short version?" He asked as he turned to face his Omega. "What are you a fucking moron, she has no idea what happened but you are gonna tell her too much, just get to the part where I came in." Gajeel stated in annoyance almost throwing his tea at the lightning dragon slayer.

"Fine. You and I were having sex and then he came barging in like the angry brute that he is. He tried to assert his dominance and took you from behind. You got double teamed as we both got competitive and probably from his iron dick and my lightning pulses conducted a current and you were overwhelmed with both sexual pleasure and from the shocks to your system." Laxus explained as Gajeel gave a glare.

"See, you should get lost then since you could actually kill her with that dumb move of yours." Gajeel protested despite them being calm in their bickering.

The girls both happily accepted his touches and scent as both had wanted to scent him too. “Hm it could still be very possible after yesterday. We were all pretty worn out don’t you think?” Erza chuckled a little as she leaned against Aether resuming the scenting. Mira agreed as she followed Erza in rubbing their scent into him. “We were out like lights anyways.” Mira added. At least she was but their alpha could definitely be different of course. Erza was the light sleeper though so if something did happen and she slept through it then they were all pretty tired.

When they ate breakfast both girls happily fed him, well Mira mostly of course was brave to do so. Erza got maybe one or two attempts to feed him due to being a little embarrassed. Their morning going quite peacefully. When they headed out the girls were ready and prepared following him one on each side, sandwiching him between the two beautiful women. “Hopefully it wasn’t though.” Erza explained keeping a close watch to their surroundings. Both girls gettingready for a hard battle but when they found out what really was the source of the problem the girls relaxed. “Huh. Well that makes sense I guess.” Erza mumbled a little. “Kinda looks like Hatsumi huh?” Mirajoked the girls laughing.

“At least it wasn’t someone super dangerous.” Mira sighed softly looking to Aether. “Whoever takes it out first right?” She confirmed smirking.

———————

the blonde was beet red from the explanation but giggled a bitat their slight bickering. Peeking from her blanket at them. Well at least they didn’t tare down this place right? She thanked the heavens nothing bad truely happened between the two rough men. “I see...so that’s what happened.” She mumbled softly before moving to sit up and go to the edge of the bed keeping thesheets tight to her body not wanting them to see her naked at the moment. It was kind of embarrassing with two men. “I’m glad you both got along long enough for me to wake...thought you would destroythis place.” She teased only a little as she stood up.

She made sure that she was covered up. “Do you think you both can handle being alone for a moment so I can wash off the mess you made?” She asked curiously. She was kinda glad they semi got along. She would be quick so that she wasn’t gone long. She was betting it was her omega scent that actually kept them calm. She felt pretty sore too but a soak would have to wait unless she had to deal with two raging dragon slayers. “I’ll only be a minute.” She reassured. She was sure they had to talk about this situation anyways. She didn’t know what to sayunfortunately because she had feelings for both men.

she wondered how that would go along them. Would they both leave her? She was a little worriedabout that.

Aether would look between his girlfriends and chuckled a bit as he looked between them. "Hatsumi? Natsu?" He asked with a chuckle. "Yeah you aren't wrong and yes Mira you are right whichever one of you two gets the kill, gets the reward." He smirked wickedly figuring they both needed to have some fun and kick some ass. It would need to be a good balance of his sweethearts being submissive but also letting them get their badass moments as they were no-nonsense girls before the spell affected them all.

The salamander would be roaring and starting to approach the unwanted company to it's nest as it got up and started to move forward. Though with all of it's efforts with it however the water levels would be moving around and causing problems for them all. Aether would take a few leaps and try and avoid the water, though the pair of women would be hit with warm water and left with clinging clothes and armor.

------

"Honestly your damn sent from the climax seemed to have been calming us." Laxus stated as he looked at her there and blinked. He was curious about that as it seemed to be very bizarre but he'd have to deal with that in the moment as he considered what it meant.

"Yeah go ahead, might as well, we'll keep from destroying the place a bit longer before deciding who gets to fuck you full time and the other who gets to be blue balled." Gajeel countered as he gave the lightning man a glare and then studied him and then her for a moment as she'd be scurrying to the bathroom.

The pair of men had been glaring at one another but at the same time the woman had been great sex for them so it was going to be able to enjoy her but they hated one another. RO at least they hated sharing but in that moment smelling the woman it hadn't been too bad so they'd be trying to figure out the best option here.

////brooooo sorry my auto correct went to Hatsumi lol it was supposed to be Natsu lol

The girls didn’t so much as flinchnwhen the warm water had drench them. Mira gave a little smirk. “Satan soul.” She spoke as she transformed into her powerful form while Erza used her re-equip using her flight armor using it for boosting her speed. Of course the girls didn’t have to even much use their magic like this especially to transform. Hey wanted to show off plus they were against eachother. The girls were quick at their job both simultaneously taking on the salamander

With Mira coming down with a punch and Ezra with her sword on the salamander who literally had no chance against their strong hits and in the end they koed they creature at the same time as water s]flew up in the air and strong burst of wind. No one would even know which really took the salamander out or they could have both done it. “Damn it...” Erza cursed as she stood up straight before looking to Mira who was already looking towards her. “A draw. Well, I guess we gotta battle out right Erza?” Mira smirked deviously but she didn’t give the red head time to react as she sped up hitting the girl in the stomach sending her flying.

Erza was of course caught off guard but easily caught herself her feet against the ground as she slid. She smiled. “Alright. Then your asking for it!” The girl yelled out holding her sword as she ran towards Mira as they girls began to battle it out between them now.

—————————————

Angel was quick to wash off so she could get back to her dragons slayers. It did have a ring to it as she though about it with a giggle in the shower. She didn’t think it would last very long of course since both males were very territorial. The issue though was who would get to be with her? She really did care for both men and of course they could fight it out but in the end she would have to choose too. She sighed softly as she finally got out drying off her body. She wanted to keep them clam plus she didn’t have a clean pair of clothes though so she had to come out in a towel. At his way her calming scent wasn’t blocked.

When she entered back into the room her scent would easily fill it once more along with the soft scent of soap as she took a seat on the bed careful not to sit on anything gross of course. “Okwell I’m glad you guysactually didn’tdestroy anything.” She smiled looking to both of them before sighing. “I don’t know what to really do in this situatioN in all honesty. Hopefully I could be forgiven.” She bowed her head a little. “Did you guys speak over this?” She asked curiously keeping her towel secure on her body.

Back
Top Bottom