Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy's Heat (NobleLance, Angel-chan)

Mira moaned as she touched her soaked folds her fingers dipping into her sweet hole as she watched him. She just loved the way he spoke to them like that. "Of course~ Ill make sure that im all ready for your attack. My insides will wait quivering for something big to fill them up." She purred as she slowly moved her fingers in and out of herself her sweet juices spilling on her thighs as her scent grew along with Erza's. The red head didn't know what to do all she could do it submit to him whimpering and whining as he touched her. squeezed her sensitive breasts as her nipples hardened. "I want...your cock." Erza shakily replied out of embarrassment to his words. She would get use to it eventually. Her hole was drenched and ready for a man to take her. "Only you...can be inside me." She panting out touching herself along with Mirajane. She wanted him bad. He was driving her crazy.

---------

The girl giggled at his response. "But Gajeel, I want you for you so don't worry ok?" She reassured the dragon slayer before he took her lips hostage in a steamy kiss. The girl guide them to her bed which was pretty big mind you. She was a lover of soft things and pillows and blankets so her bed had to have it all along with being quite big. even for someone like Gajeel or Laxus. "She blushed shyly pulling away from Gajeel for a moment. "Wait..." She panted after him taking her breath away. She gently moved him and had him sit on the bed taking a couple steps back. She wanted to tease the dragon just a little as she slowly moved her back to him and moving her blonde strands of hair revealing her neck and shoulder as she slowly unzipped the back of her dress showing more and more skin.

Her little dress pooled at her feet as she stepped out of it and kicked it to the side still facing away so he couldn't get a good look at her breasts just yet. She didn't wear bras but she did have to slowly pull of her underwear bending over showing him a good view of her ass with a little wiggle before getting her underwear off and giggled softly standing back up." Do you like what you see Gajeel?" She asked softly turning around to reveal all of her creamy skin. Her scent was much stronger. Especially since this was her home after all. She wanted to drive him crazy with her scent, to make him hers. To think of just her at this moment.

“Then get ready Erza cause today I’m making sure I’ll be the only man who can.” He warned her with a lustful tone and briefly kissed Mira and groped her breasts before diving down onto Erza he’d be groping her ample bust and nipples once again while he kissed and sucked on her neck loving all of her lewd sounds and moans that made him even more horny than before. “Mhmm so tight and warm I think I’m gonna like it in here.” He grinned as he pumped his hips into with vigorously passion and desire for the red head and even with a stray hand going to grab at Mira’s breasts or ass he was focusing almost entirely on Erza and making sure she felt like the only one there with him as he never took his eyes off her and her body.

———

“That’s a pretty large bed even for a full sized person there pipsqueak.” Gajeel teased her and yet she wanted to tease him in turn and show off for him. He was curious and her scent filled the bedroom. She had been one of the few who didn’t wear a bra in the guild and men noticed, Cana had been the other but technically her tops were bra designed anyway so it was probably beside the point. As he looked at her giving her little show she’d find her ass getting groped when she wiggled her hips and bent over.

“I think you aren’t walking out on our own power anytime soon.” He warned her as he removed his clothes in a less sexy way but he was a man and he knew she wanted him so there wasn’t too much effort there as he tossed his pants aside along with his boxers and revealed his cock to her throbbing and hard.

Erza couldn't believe he could say things like that so easily. She gasped when he finally grabbed her breasts once again after he came back from Mira. The girl was seeing stars when he kissed her neck and squeezing her soft flesh and her nipples. When he finally began to move his hips inside her the girl cried out her toes curled as she felt him thrust into her body. "Hnn!" She moaned out throwing her head back. She couldn't help but blush under his gaze. "Aether.." She moaned out his name before pulling him down for a kiss.

Mira enjoyed her little moment with a kiss and a grope but pouted when he pulled away. She felt a little neglected but she wanted to listen to him and she didn't wanna ruin her chances. It made her crazy watching them as he shoved his dick into Erza's tight hole. She nibbled her bottom lip watching as she moved her fingers in and out of her wanting her fingers to be his shaft. When she seen his hand make its way to her she quickly guided it to grab her plump breast moaning as he did.

-------------

Angel giggled nervously. "W-well I like soft things and bigger is better you know?" She replied to his remark. "Your just jealous cause it might be better and bigger then yours." She teased. She looked over noticing him undress. She was nervous when she seen how hard he was and how big. It made her grow even more excited for him as she moved back to him her lips landing on his once more. Her hands going to touch him her touch soft and gently as they ran over the hot skin of his cock. She couldn't believe how bad she wanted him rubbing her legs together for a little friction. She wanted him to touch her all over. To pin her against the bed and fuck her senseless.

Aether moaned in pleasure as he continued to ravage Erza with passionate thrusts and attention to her breasts, her neck, her plump rump. The parts he knew would make her squirm in spite of finding her chest o be her biggest weak spot. "Mhmm Erza, you are gorgeous there." He flirted as he continued to work his cock deep in her moving from her g-spot to deep thrusts each time to keep her guessing with the pattern. Whenever he reached over with one hand for Mira's breasts and body he'd suck on Erza's nipple to help attend to both breasts. As for Mira he'd move his hand between each handful of breasts to please her too.

---------

Gajeel saw her look at his cock and laughed a bit. "Bigger is better didn't you say, and even if it's not soft you'll still hopefully like it." He taunted a little given her earlier teasing and now as he looked at her in front of the bed he moved to take her. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head as he pushed them both down onto the bed. She'd feel and be overpowered by his tall muscular body. He'd kiss at her neck roughly and hungrily. His cock would tease and rub her entrance back and forth as he provoked her a little more. He'd make sure her breasts were moving and squirming so she'd get pleasure from rubbing his fit body.

Erza's body tensed deliciously feeling him hit a certain spot them moving to thrust deep, reaching so far into her. Her mouth let a chorus of moans out as she held on to him and the blankets for dear life. "Y-yes! Yes!" She cried out. She couldn't stop the wave of pleasure that washed over her body as it reacted to his own strong and sexy body. "A-ahhhn!" She moaned out arching her back her breasts pressed up against his face as her gave them attention with that hot mouth of his. Mira joined in with her own seductive moans showing her appreciation it him touching her. "Aether! I want you to touch down there too~" She whined hoping that he would touch her sopping heat.

----------------

Angel flushed a deep red when he turned her words on her. "I-i Did but you didn't have to say it like that..." She pouted. It was true though she did appreciate his size. He was sure to fill her up quite nicely. "Of course....It it yours Gajeel. So I like it Hard and all." She replied sweetly. The girl was gonna touch him some but her world was turned upside down when Gajeel moved and pinned her to her own bed their bodies slightly sinking in. She squirmed underneath the dragon slayer. Submitting to him with her hands pinned above her head she was at his mercy. Sweetly little moans escaped her lips when he kiss and sucked on her neck and she was sure he was gonna leave marks on her soft skin.

She whimpered feeling him tease her pussy with the tip of his cock and he would find how wet and excited she was for him. She couldn't help but move her hips in hopes he would stop teasing her. "G-gajeel I need you...Please. I want you inside. To become one." She begged wrapping her legs around his waist to pull their lower halves closer. She couldn't do anything but twist her body a little in hopes to feeling more of his body on hers. Her nipples grew hard as they were smooshed agains this chest rubbing against it. She bit her bottom lip. Her desire was growing.

He decided to take them both at the same time. With his cock in Erza and fucking her g-spot he’d use his mouth to stimulate her nipples and breasts teasingly and seductively. The heavy bust getting the attention it deserved from lack of touch. Though with a needy Mirajane near him, he’d grunt into the red head’s chest. With one hand he’d grope Mira’s chest and squeeze her soft melons. The other hand would be three fingers rapidly going in and out of her wet needy pussy. He’d make sure she’d feel his pussy seeking digits.

—————

Gajeel moaned and grunted in desire as he looked her up and down in lustful desire as he saw the girl under him get more and more desperately horny. He wanted that, he needed that after being pent up for so long to get that need and desire of words from her. When she begged as much as she did and her nipples were like stone against his chest he finally took the plunge and invaded her loins like a conquering warrior taking his prize and she was a prize to him. He had taken her away from the others and the horny Laxus as he grunted a bit in desire on her chest.

The red head could hardly keep herself together as he attacked her breasts with kisses and sucking on them. With him hitting her g-spot too, it made her throw her head back with her arched back unable to contain the moans that fell from her soft lips. He was stimulating on so many parts of her body it really made her go crazy. "Mmmn!" She moaned. "I-i....Its to good!" She could feel her body wither in the pleasure that seeped through over her body.
Mirajane was so happy when he decided to finally touch her most desprate part of her body. It was like her little hole was sucking his fingers in eager. Her lips part let out a cute moan and whimpered softly. "yes~ Right there I want them deep~" She breathed as she moaned her hips against his hand greedy for his touch.

------

Under his scorching gaze the blonde whined softly. She couldn't handle him looking at her like that with such crazy desire. "Gajeel....My alpha." She whimpered sweetly wanting to kiss his lips and though she didn't get that kiss yet she finally got to feel him push inside her awaiting folds. Her head flying back witht he arch of her back which pushed them closer together. She cried out at the intensity of it all. She couldn't believe how big he was compared to her smaller form. "Aaah god!" She moaned out her nails digging into her own palms. He was so good and literally took her breath away and this was only the beginning.

Aether moaned sincerely and grunted as he kept stimulating Erza all over from her breasts to her pussy. "That's my little sword maiden... keep moaning for me." He told her as he kept fucking her passionately, over and over again, he was hell bent on making her climax first as he looked her over and every so often looked back to Mira to balance the two together as he groaned in lustful desire for them both. His scent filled the room completely at this point from working on them both. His fingers in Mira would go as deep as they could while ensuring his thumb would press against her clit while doing so.

---------

"Damn right I'm your Alpha, you little Omega." He told her as he kissed her while invading her little folds and body meant for him. She wanted him, and she was going to get him. He wanted her and he was going to get her, simple as that. "No gods only me, you can cry out to me all you want." He taunted her just a bit as he railed her with all the speed he could do. He was focused on the rapid stimulation of her loins rather than power, no sense breaking her in half just yet. So his speed would be what was there. That he didn't want to lose control and hurt the woman he was caring for and fucking.

Erza could only moan. It was hard not to when your being pounded into the bed this way. She could feel herself get closer, with every thrust that he gave of his hips she felt him pull closer as the pressure began to build up in her lower region. Her pussy walls began to clenched tightly around his cock as she was suddenly thrown through her orgasm, her insides clenching and convulsing around him. "A-ahhh!" She cried out that turned into a scream of Ecstasy her arms wrapping around him holding him him again her tightly shuddering as waves washed over her. "A-aether!" She moaned out his names unable to hold back the gushing fluids that leaked on him and her thighs.

Mirajane watched as Erza lost herself. Picturing herself she wanted to have a strong orgasm like the red head but she couldn't complain when his fingers were working their magic inside her hot little hole. The way his thumb moved against her clit so nicely made her the girl cry out grabbing her own breast to play with her. "Mmmmn I can't wait...I want you to fuck me like Erza. Breed me like her~" Mirajane called out her voice silky and sexy like.

------

When his lips finally landed on her own soft ones she kissed him back with much need and passion. "Y-you are...all mine." She whimpered feeling how his cock worked inside her so nicely despite being such a full feeling for her and she was sure a tight fit for him. She nodded kissing his cheek and his jaw line then back to his mouth. "Gajeel! Gajeel!" She cried out his name with every time her shoved himself inside her wet folds. He told her to cry out for him and she was gonna do it. His hips moved so fast she could hardly keep up nor keep quiet. "d-deeper...I want you to explode so deep inside of me." The girl begged. Her omega instincts wanted him to overpower her and give her his seed.

“Mhmmm Erza we’re close, come on give it to me. Give that orgasm!” He demanded and kissed at her neck all the whole fingering Mira around Erza. Soon though he felt the red head’s climax and it made him moan in bliss and explode into her with a satisfying grunt as he laid over her and kissed at her between panting breaths. “I’ll pound you next Mira, don’t worry I plan to take you back and forth until both are mewling cum drunk messes on my bed worshipping my prowess.” He teased her with dirty talk as he fingered her in earnest with both hands determined to give them all orgasms at the same rate.

————

As he continued to plow into her back and forth as deep as he could get thanks to her requests he’d do so. His hips would grab her small slender hips and proceed to fuck her as hard as he could go. He’d show her his power and desire for the woman as he railed her repeatedly. “Heh let’s see how you can handle the iron dragon’s cock.” He taunted as he continued his thrusts getting as deep as he could possibly go. “Heh you are gonna get ruined for all other men there!”

Erzas body shook slightly as shivers ran up her back. Panting she was out of breath slowly ocming down from the high he had put her through. She girls insides spasmed taking everything Aether had to give her. Milking him of everything feeling full as he shot so much inside her. Mirajane followed quickly behind as his fingers worked and worked on her until she finally felt her own orgasm rip through her body making her twist and squirm gasping and moaning in pleasure. "Mmmhp! Aether! Faster!" She screamed out as she came all over his fingers, her uices flowing from his promises of taking her soon too. She wanted him to work her through her orgasm.

--------------

Being pounded into so good and hard by Her strong alpha was amazing. She was gonna take everything he gave to her. Her arms around his neck to pull them closer giving him a kiss here and there moaning and whimpering with each hard thrust. She could feel him in her depths which made this union even better to her. "I can, I will handle your cock Gajeel~" She purred back kissing him. "Yes! Ruin me Gajeel, Ruin me make me yours! I wanna be your omega your girl!" She whined. She moved her hand to his back gently running then against his skin grazing it with her nails shuddering underneath him.

Aether moaned and grunted as he felt Erza naturally milk his cock for all it's worth. "Ahhh yes amazing... so good Erza you are a natural for a virgin I love it." He moaned and kissed her lips a few times hotly while he fingered Mirajane towards her climax. "Mhmm, I am and you have cum so now' it's time for the switch." He chuckled as he looked at them and then pulled Mira down to the same level as Erza ass he pulled out of her and pushed into Mira needing a little time to stiffen up as he fingered Erza in a lighting fast attack as well. "Mhmm back and forth until you two are a mess on my bed."

---------

"Mhmm then you better be ready to back up those words cause from today on you are my one and only Omega girl and I'll fuck that pussy to ruin it for every other Alpha cock that tries to enter you." He warned her as Gajeel continued his ramming speed into her pussy. He'd shift around and every so often nail her g-spot as he work that for a few and then go back to deep as he could go thrusts to ensure. That she'd feel every inch of his cock and burn that into her vagina's virgin memory to ensure she'd only want that cock in her. Though he'd be unaware of the mess that was about to get involved with him and her.

Erza had blushed when he complemented her. She was a little embarrassed but she felt to tired to really fight it. The girl was still getting over the amazing orgasm he put her through and when he pulled out she felt so empty a soft cry was heard from her when losing his fullness. She didn't have time to complain when he already began to work on her again with his fingers this time gasping as it was soon after her previous orgasm. Mirajane happily let he pull her down. "Mmmmn I'm ready for that alpha cock...to fuck me so good and hard." Mira opened her legs wide for him and when he finally was inside she let out a loud moan in appreciation. Despite him not being fully hard yet. The girls want to be a mess for him. "make me a mess. I truely want it." Mira purred out. "I wanna be messed up by you too" Erza moaned out her body squirmed as he worked her with his fingers.

--------------

Her body twisted under him gasping and moaning from each rough thrust as her thoroughly fucked her so hard. She could feel every inch of him inside her. It was intense to be bred by him and wild and she was ready. She could feel him hit certain spots that made her body shudder and twist under the Male. "Alpha...my alpha!" She cried out. She could feel the pleasure build more and more before finally like flood gates she came with a scream. Her toes curled her head back into the soft bedding. "Gajeel!" She whined out feeling herself shiver. She grew tighter around his cock as it seemed to suck him in not wanting to let go.

Aether grinned as he looked at the woman lustfully and kissed her a few times more before focusing on Mira with his thrusts as he hardened up rather easily. The scent of two horny and needy Omegas had energized him sexually and physically as he groaned in pleasure. "Mhmm, I intend to do just that Mira don't worry I warmed you up with my fingers." He warned her and kept thrusting into her passionately and intensely just as he did with Erza. Grinning he looked between the two and laughed. "Heh, you assume you won't be a puddle of fluids and mewling pleasure when I'm done with you both." He grinned as his scent was getting stronger now.

---------

He hadn't even knotted her as he railed her aggressively with his thrusts and movements there. "Heh, and you are now my Omega, I will break you for all other men now." He stated as he looked at the woman and then gave a grin as he continued to slam into her with such passion and force she'd not be accustomed to. He'd continue to go into her back and forth. "Heh nice bed, let's see how well it handles me." He mocked as he kept going relentlessly into her as he planned to make her moan and scream in pleasure, and collapse into the bed.

Mirajane moaned and whined happily when he finally began to shove himself inside her needy hot pussy. "I can't wait for you to fulfill that promise~" the white haired woman replied her hands tracing the muscles on his chest, sounds of pleasure escaping her lips. Erza was pretty much a mess right now but that didn't mean she wanted him to stop. She lifted herself up a little to kiss his lips as he pounded into the other.

She wanted him more and more just like Mira. His scent growing made the girls go crazy.

--------------

Angel could feel her whole body tense under Gajeels magnificent body and how he plowed into her tight body. Her cum all over his dick as he continued to keep going and he even began to go even harder making the girl cry out in the outmost pleasure and his power did however make the bed creak from his movements. It seemed he was trying to break her instead of the bed though. "Aaahn aah...my Gajeel" she cried out gripping at his body tightly. "I want ...I want you....to cum inside...to have your seed inside me...marked inside" she tried to speak her words moans and whimpers.

“I indeed to after you naughty girls flooded my nose with your sweet seductive scents and tempted me with your lewdly sexy bodies.” He groaned in delight as he continued his assault on them both. He’d kiss and finger Erza greedily, as he fucked Mira. “Now I wonder do my naughty girls just want their cunts fucked or do you desire the rest of their holes to be claimed as well?” He grinned wickedly as he kept going.

————-

Gajeel was more than happy to continue with the ravaging cock claiming her pussy. “Mhmmm what a lewd sound coming from such an innocent girl. Clearly you need to confess to your true nature.” He grinned wickedly as he kept up his assault on her loins. But before long he’d get nice and deep inside of her and climax hard. Like a volcano of hot cum shooting into her and yet he continued to make her his.

Erza and Mira moaned out both quite the sweaty messes and their scents very strong and sweet to drive him even more crazy when he spoke those words. "Mmmmh Aether....Ill tempt you all the time if it means to be drilled by you like this~" Mira replied licking her lips and when he replied with asking about if they wanted other things such as being filled in other places the girls nodded quickly. "Anything for you. I would try anything." Erza replied kissing his lips. Mirajane agreed to as she ran her hands against his chest as he thrusted into her. "New things are always exciting anyways~"

------

The blonde couldn't help but blush a nice scarlet red on her cheeks when he called her out like that. "I-i! You make me this way!" She gasped and whined. "Its your fault. Making me feel so good. With such a strong alpha who wouldnt be?" She tried to speak her words coming out with moans. Her head was pressed against the blankets as she arched her back up shuddering and whimpering as he continued to take her so nicely. "You make me so naughty...wanting you" She nibbled on her bottom lip shyly.

Aether grinned as he looked at the pair and moaned in pleasure as he kept fucking Mira while fucking on Erza’s clit as he groaned. “Mhmm yes, you two are mine now. “Heh yes being with two girls is new and exciting to me especially with how sexy the two of you are. Mhmm I’m looking forward to seeing if I can get you two to work together on me.” He winked as he kept going as he started to twitch in Mira getting close to climax.

———-

“Heh you were sending off that scent and trying to get me alone. Heh I see well if you think about that very well. I’ll have fun with you.” He grinned as he kept fucking get on the bed as he grunted a bit more. Looking at her he was getting close and closer to climaxing as he was working his hips with her’s. At last however he’d start to climax and fill her loins with his seed once more as he shuddered a bit. He’d be moving with her though and slowing a bit.

The girls both wanted to provide their alpha with the best pleasure possible that they could give him. Their hands on his body rubbing and exploring agreeing with him. hey would love to work him together if it made him happy. Mira tried her best to follow his thrusts and move her hips on time with his to make it feel even better for them both since she could feel him twitch and getting ready to fill her up and she wanted to cum with him and began to also play with her own clit to bring herself closer and Erza seemed like at that moment to lose herself in pleasure already having her mind blowing orgasm with him playing with the red heads body.

-------

Angel couldn't help but be embarrassed because it sounded just as he said. Getting him alone and making love all the sudden like this. She couldn't really speak though because all she could do is cry out for Gajeel as he pounded her body into the mattress. The girl could feel herself beginning to feel that feeling in the pit of her stomach and the moment he coated her insides with his seed again she felt herself become undone under him feeling her orgasm ripping through her body. Her back arched off the bed a little as she felt him fill her so good. "Gajeel!" She screamed out his name. When he began to slow down she slowly could find her breath again panting under him a sweaty mess.

Aether groaned as he looked at them so eager to try and please him as well. He’d teach them to sexually please him later once they had finished here. He was surprised they might not have the sexual stamina but since Erza at the very least was a virgin he’d be enjoying breaking and savoring their firsts and giving them the business end of his cock. “Mhmm I’m close Mira let’s finish together, you too Erza let’s all finish together!” He moaned as he kept going until they were ready and he’d blow his load into Mirajane eagerly while pinching Erza’s clit.

——

Gajeel grinned as he worked his hips slowly but surely inside of her as he was still hungry for her as her scent was in his nose and their scents danced and mixed together in the room together. “Mhmmm I take it you need a break or something having never done anything like this before.” He asked her curiously as she seemed to be weak in the knees so he didn’t want to break her. She always seemed very fragile but still he’d be behaving for now so he wasn’t like Laxus at the guild with her. He’d pat her head as he looked down at her and grinned at her eager for more of her in whatever she wanted.

Mira cloud feel herself grow closer with his words along with Erza. Both the women's bodies were in synch with his. "I will! I am!" Mira replied encouraging him to go fast let and deeper inside her cunt wrapping her legs around his waist almost trapping him feeling his filling liquid spurt into her body making the mage crumble. Erza followed suit. Her body going through not one but two orgasms really threw her off. He knew sex would be such a work out? The red head shuddered unable to keep balance so she held onto Aether for stability as her walls spasmed in her own orgasm their girls moans and groans filling the air like musical notes. "Aether...." Erza moaned kissing him sweetly as Mira tried to recover.

------------

The blonde breaths slowly became normal as she came down from the high the dragon slayers just shot her up to. Her blue eyes looked up to his own and smiled a little. He was being considerate but she could tell that he may still want to continue. "Well, I want you to be satisfied too Gajeel. Are you?" She asked. Her voice soft, a little weak. She wanted to pleasure him. Please him. She might need a little bit of a rest but she was sure she could build up some more strength to become one with him again.

Aether moaned in pleasure as he watched Mira's reaction and climaxed around his cock, then he felt Erza around his hand as he shuddered in pure delight at making the two beautiful wizards climax for him twice each. It had been very hot and rewarding for him to have handled such powerful women so easily as they moaned for him. With Erza moaning his name he'd focus on kissing the red head tenderly, passionately. He'd get both hands on the busty ginger as he pulled out of Mirajane. It was here he'd roll with Erza so he had both girls at his sides and on his chest. "mhmm, I think this will do very, very nicely won't you agree my dears?"

----------

Gajeel would nod and give her a laugh as he patted her head gently and reassuringly. "You did your job Angel, don't worry you satisfied this big cock plenty, can't go breaking my new toy the first day I get it now can I?" He asked her with a teasing tone as he patted her head softly. "Heh, well now let's,see how well you play nicely with me then." He chuckled as he looked at the woman. "Well good work, that's a nice going there." He considered as he patted her head gently once more before finally resting with her there beside his body.

Sweaty and satisfied, both girls easily fell in place with him laying there and ready for a deserving rest full of Aethers seed. both were very happy and exhausted. Snuggling up close each girl got as close as they could. Erza felt herself nodding off though Mira seemed to just be resting peacefully against him with a smile on her pink lips. "Yes, It was quite an experience to behold." Mira replied playfully tracing his chest. "Who knew you could handle us both?" She teased sweetly. Erza of course had already nodded off after having such passionate sex for the first time though who could blame the red head?

-------

She would listen to his reply and her cheeks went ablaze. "W-well I don't break that easily..." She stuttered shyly staring at him for a moment but smiled. "Im glad that I could satisfy you. I will take my job very seriously." She nodded giggled as she snuggled up close to him. "Im sure In time Ill be able to keep up with you. As long as you would have me of course." She replied happily resting against him.

Aether would be stroking both girls backsides as his arms kept them to his chest. Erza and Mira were tucked under his chin against his shoulders. "Heh, I had a feeling, I was more surprised the two of you had less stamina than that. I figured I'd have to go several more times before one of you tired let alone both of you." He chuckled softly as he looked at the woman who was still awake while he continued to play with their plump rumps.

-----------

"I do want to have you around so I'm looking forward to seeing your stamina going up so we can try and do more together." He assured her as Gajeel held her tightly on his chest so she was laying fully on his body as he got comfortable on the bed. "Better than mine back in my room, I like this, I think I'll stay." He stated bluntly as he looked her in the eyes as if she didn't have too much say in the matter of him staying there with her.

Mira giggled softly. "Well of course. It had been a while since I had done anything of course I could go a few more times. But why rush it like that? We have all the time in the world." She ran her hand up his chest sweetly. "We can explore each other more..find our likes and dislikes instead of just going at it all the time though....going wild is fun." She admitted with a shrug. "Wouldn't you like to...get to know me even better?" She asked her boobs pressed against his body. "Cause I would like to get to know everything about you and your body." She offered. She paid no mind to Erza who seemed to sleep like a baby. She wasn't a threat right now.

-------------

Angel was quite comfortable laying on top of the man. Made her feel closer to him really not to mention feeling against her was still a great thing and he was pretty sexy to her so its a bonus. She hummed softly watching him from under her. she blushed a little when he basically told her that he was gonna stay or that he wanted to. "You really wanna stay here?" She asked a little shocked before excited cuddling him. "Of course you can! I would love to have you here with me~" She smiled brightly.

Back
Top Bottom