Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy's Heat (NobleLance, Angel-chan)

NobleLance

Weirdo on the Internet
In the span of six months, Fiore had endured two massive wide spread changes. The first during the war with a rival nation that had invaded as a grand wizard used a spell to reconfigure all of the kingdom to her liking and desire for distance, and compression in order to deal with Acnologia this had been more public and warned as she had declared it to divide the powers of Fairy Tail from one another and keep them from fighting back against her people, as well as to delay the great destroyer from her boss. Everything had went back to normal in a day but this however, another magic from an unknown user had made everyone's minds, and bodies change. It wasn't fully noticeable at first as random leaflets had appeared after the magic to taunt the world that they were going to descend into madness and desire as they all broke one another.

Everyone had started to be given different roles and types as their bodies and minds seems different, each had a mark on their wrists that gave them a symbol which translated to one of the three types, Alphas, Betas, Omegas. They'd have all been warned that when it came time they'd destroy one another as they had no idea just what each of those things meant for each other at first. Though there were rumors as people had been changing or reacting differently, mostly in the Omegas and Alphas, as the Betas had seen little change in themselves other than a sense of indifference and sometimes submission to Alphas and annoyance to Omegas. But the rumors were growing of urges in Alphas, and needs in Omegas and what happened when Alphas were around Omegas. It hadn't reached Fairy Tail yet, but every day they didn't find the answers to undo the country wide magic the closer they came to finding out.

~

Aether Amell had groaned as he looked over a quest board, recently his body had been throbbing a bit in his loins that had been growing. He was a memory mage with a habit for explosions and copying other people's magic when it was needed. But he couldn't remember a time he had felt this way before short of when someone had knocked over a table and he saw a lot of girls butts that had fallen over it as a teenager when he joined Fairy Tail, as an adult he thought he was over that in terms of sensations as he stretched and started to grab a quest to register it. Maybe if he let out a lot of pent up energy he might feel better, he had a bit more aggression since his Alpha mark appeared on his wrist but he was always a dominate type in combat but he and the other Alphas had been getting a bit more annoying with one another worse than usual. Though it was some of the ladies that seemed to have had the hardest time with their changes, some had went through quite a bit of behavior shifts and mood swings.

~

The Alphas had been quite a few in Fairy Tail and for some it seemed to work for them to be honest. There was a lot of fighting but that was normal, but lately some things had been changing for them. Some of the more recent had been gossip between the Alphas of Elfman and Evergreen as they had been getting together and seemed unable to have a child though no one knew why, or was unaware the rarity of an Alpha to get pregnant. Other people had been clashing or were indifferent Cana a Beta continued drinking, Levy another one kept reading up on all of this to try and undo it all.

But some Alphas were more fighty than normal, Natsu and Grey were regularly needing to be separated but it seemed others were having issues. Gajeel had went through a change as he and Levy had no longer seemed attracted to one another since the change, they had assumed it was from that and were taking a break so he had been a lot of pent up, and left him thinking about someone who had followed him around which left him getting a different feeling, when he saw or spoke to her. As a result he had considered picking up something with her during this time as he figured out his own issues. But then again, his issues were also being seen by another person. Laxus of all people who normally avoided relationships had been looking into the same woman, and specifically Gajeel as he didn't trust the man as far as he could throw him. He had beaten him once before when he joined the Guild for what he did to their people, but this was something more primal than that he almost was... territorial and needed to get to the heart of it with the woman who had been the reason.

Last edited:
Things were quite more rowdy in fairy tail especially when the marks of the spell appeared on everyone's wrists. Erza tried to ignore the new changes best she could. She kept herself in line and kept her pride. She had to keep the others in line like Natsu and Grey but it seemed to e quite annoying and she may not admit it out loud but they seem a little intimidating to her. She believes it could have to do with the changes in everyone. She didn't want to admit it but lately she noticed she was getting more reluctant on certain things. She was what was called an omega, the symbol was considered submissive. She was nothing of the sort and she refused that road and thats left quite a few alphas on the ground left in the dust. Alphas were meant to be the more dominant and strong ones. Who could have thought Erza Scarlett would be a omega? It was the same for Mirajane or at least some thing so and others think it suits the sweet woman. Mira didn't mind to much but shes been receiving quite a lot of attention then she used to when she was only a model. Mira really just ignored most advances despite feeling a gnawing feeling recently that she can't put a finger on but it was to do with a certain wizard, Aether. She couldn't really place it but it feels like a force keeps pulling her closer to him. Something invisible but so strong she just couldn't resist going up to him when he was focused on the request board. So concentrated. Him standing there looking so serious really did something for her that she couldn't' explain.

"Nothing good on the board today?" Mirajane chirped as she approached Ather with a kind smile. "You seemed a bit annoyed or upset is why i ask." Mira explained not noticing the hard stare from Erza looking upon them. She had her eyes on him too. Somehow the two knew without speaking out this little fact.

------

Being an omega was really hard especially being around so many alphas with such strong scents that filled your nose and making you dizzy. Angel was quite sensitive to such strong presences and she can't help but retreat when someone who obviously holds them self well or are quite the dominant alpha comes towards her or even tries to speak to her. There was only a few who she could be around and one of them being a certain iron dragon slayer who would seem like the last choice a person would be. Not to her oh no it was the opposite. She felt comfortable and safe being near Gajeel and she enjoyed their talks though usually she would just be the one talking and he might just listen. She appreciates him being so patient with her and just being there.

Today would be no different. She had just arrived at the guild keeping closer to the walls mainly to avoid attention as she tried to look over the crowds of people and the sudden fights that had broken out for the black haired man. She was always so anxious when she wasn't able to find him.

Aether would be glancing at the board and then back to Mira, he could feel the eyes on him from Erza as he had felt bad for her. She was by no means a submissive for the most time but there was something strange about giving her that part of her. Still there was nothing more than it could be done. As he felt the stare he had grabbed a quest and turned back to Mirajane as he saw Erza in the distance behind her. "I uhhhh... well Mira it's more just about everything with being an Alpha... I guess." He admitted as he stood there and leaned against the wall beside the board.

"I'm getting more and more frustrated... lately and to be honest I feel like I'm gonna explode at any second and I just need to release it all somewhere." He stated knowing it seemed naughty but it was also just how all of the Alphas were in Fairy Tail, it felt different than the usual fighting everyone had been used to doing and handling with one another. Even Erza with her submissive side now was still fighting, abet at times it seemed less frequent. "I was thinking of getting out of here for a bit and getting some air."

------

Gajeel had taken to watching over Angel, he wasn't fully sure why. There were rumors of Alphas and Omegas having a strong connection together. Though to be honest, he didn't see it just yet as he looked at the woman that was slipping around and trying to hide. He had watched her come through maybe because she reminded him of a cat, or maybe it's because of the way their bodies were different now as he watched her and then eventually started to approach her when someone intercepted him in reaching her.

Laxus had come and stopped his way between her and Gajeel. "Hey there, are you doing okay, you look like you are trying to flee despite just getting into the guild hall?" He asked her curiously as he looked at the woman and then around. He'd not acknowledge a fuming Gajeel behind him as the lightning dragon slayer would be quick to strike first as he stood strong with her. "Should I get you out of here or to the back area?"

Mirajane smiled listening fully and gave a little nod. "Oh i see. I noticed that most of the alphas have been getting a bit more irritated lately. I always thought that maybe its being around so many others. Competition basically like Natsu and Grey always fighting more and more." She replied looking over the guild she had noticed Erza staring but she didn't make any eye contact and avoided it so. Omegas also had their own little thing going too. "I can definitely agree about exploding. I have been feeling that way for quite some time now." She admitted herself. She had to admit that hearing him say that he needed to release it somehow made her body react slightly. It made her insides ache slightly. "Air does sound nice doesn't it? Perhaps i can join you to also clear my head? Its a bit stuffy in here with all the alphas and omegas in here. Kinda makes one not think straight." Mira offered.
"If of course you don't mind my company. I would understand if you wanted to be alone."

Erza couldn't hear very well but she could only guess what they were talking about and her mind kinda set a specific topic in mind. She wanted to have him for herself. Erza ripped her eyes away peeking from the corner. It was nagging at her now the thought. She would have to keep a close eye on them. She wasn't gonna lose because of Mira. Of course Mira and Erza had passed their little spite when they were young and came to a understanding and a friendship but that rivalry was trying to peek its ugly head up again.

----

The blonde almost had a heart attack when a big figure came into view and booming voice or so to her. She jumped back her back hitting the wall. "Laxus...." She gaped before flushing a soft pink standing up tall. "S-sorry you scared me!" She laughed nervously. Its been a while since she really talked to him when they were younger. She was happy that he decided to come back to the guild again but memories of the past really weighed on the back of her mind. What had happened really wasn't hers or his fault but she did blame herself. She smiled sweetly. "Well it is nice for you to ask though you don't have to worry about me. Im just trying to not draw attention to myself. Its seems that atmosphere is a little.....dangerous today." She mumbled looking around but she couldn't see Gajeel due to Laxus towering over her and blocking her vision. "I was actually looking for Gajeel and im having a hard time seeing over the others so I do apologize if I really did worry you." She bowed her head slightly before looking up and swallowed hard. She didn't know about him and Gajeel fighting in the past. She had been on a mission then.

She was nervous to make eye contact and she really couldn't help being nervous. Laxus was a strong guy and his new status of alpha suited him quite well. "Besides I dont want to bother you or cause you trouble and take up your time." She was sure his time was precious and important and he didn't have time to really speak with her, especially an omega. "Its very sweet to offer but ill make it some how!" She giggled nervously getting ready to try and get to her usual table she sat at. She wasn't trying to avoid him by all means just, She felt that wasn't a very important person? She couldn't explain it though.

“I kinda just want to get out of here for a few days.” He considered as Aether gave her a smile. He had found many of the ladies attractive growing up here including Mira and Erza but given their rivalry he hadn’t braved them in the past having had dated others in the past but never getting it to work out. Still he’d take the opportunity here with a nod of his head as he put away a request. “Probably would be better to focus on me than some quest, but I wouldn’t be opposed to some company Mira, thanks.” He smiled as he started to head out of the guild with her. “I’ll probably just head to my place maybe shoot off a few spells if you don’t mind me being a little dull.” He mused though his body was reacting a little more as he was unaware of her reactions too.

Still nothing more could be done. He didn’t want to risk something bad happening in the middle of a job. At least that was his thinking.

~~~~~

Laxus was one to regularly move quickly through the guild hall especially when he actually decided to join the others on the floor when their noise wasn’t so bad. Though his alpha male mindset had been driving him a bit more feral and territorial as it reminded him of his time when he rebelled to take leadership from Gramps. “You are t causing trouble we don’t know what the full extent of this magic on us will do anyway.” He stated and then as she got to her table he’d take a hit.

“Exactly so why don’t you give her some space sparky?” Gajeel had tried more recently to mellow out but in the end his urges and this magic had brought up part of the old him to the surface as he has tried to keep his changes in protecting something and someone but now it was a bit more intense than usual. All of his desires and urges had been.

Mirajane felt her heart flutter a little feeling a bit excited that he had agreed to let her tag along in the end. "I feel like that sometimes. I got on trips maybe to a hotel or inn or something and have a little me day but its nice to have friends along aswell too." he replied as she took to walking right next to him a little closer then what you would consider normal. His smell was just more intoxicating to her and she wondered...did it get stronger? "Your very welcome! You know im always here if you ever need someone." She told him. The way she worded that could have so many meanings and she wondered if it was even innocent itself. "Oh no i wouldn't mind at all! If you don't mind me watching of course." No she wouldn't mind at all. Watching him do a couple spells....showing off his strength and the thought just made her ache even more. "If you want i could even join you if you think maybe a little training would help too."

Erza cursed under her breath seeing them walk together and it almost made her lose it as she got up and headed towards them. "If you guys are gonna train I could also help." Her voice rang from behind them. Just MIra's luck...Erza decided to finally make a move too.

------
Angel's face lit up a little as a smile had bloomed on her face giving a nod. "Well, If it isn't trouble you can come sit with me. Theres more then enough room so....if your wanting just come over." She replied a little excited. He seemed genuine and maybe this was their chance to start talking again and maybe become friends. When she got to her table she usually sat at it seemed Gajeel hadn't made it yet. "I wonder where he even went?" She whispered to herself curiously. She gave a quick look around again before looking back to where she left Laxus before and seen them conversating. Since she was so far away she couldn't feel the atmosphere around them but it did seem they weren't exactly happy.

"Gajeel!" She called out waving her hand slightly. One she felt something was off and two she didn't wanna be alone for to long especially with everyone so antsy lately.

He was trying to resist Mira as the scent of her and other Omegas had been getting to him as well, he wasn't sure what but maybe being out in the air would help as opposed to the guild hall with so many people. "I know Mira and I appreciate that very much so, you've always been very supportive... maybe not right when I got here when you were still a wild child but you've been helpful since." He mused as he walked with her and at her offer nodded. "Perhaps something to help release this tension would be good. You've always been very strong, but I've worried about you and the other Omegas like..." He was stopped by Erza's voice as they had gotten outside.

"Erza I was just about to say I was getting worried about Omegas like you and Mira, given your normal strength and power, being put in a position to be more submissive can't be easy..." He admitted with concern as he walked over and gently held the both of them to his body which had turned out to be a mistake. Both were buxom women and the feeling of their soft, ample chests against his body started to give him stronger thoughts as he let go and tried to shake them off. "Anyway I'm just trying to blow off some steam and Mira offered to help but I suppose having another strong woman there might not be so bad."

-----------

Laxus had given her a nod. "Gramps hasn't been feeling well ever since this all happened and normally he'd be the one to smack everyone in the head and get them in line." In reality unknown to everyone he had become an Alpha and had been with their independent doctor that helped them out a lot. He had went at first for a cure, but stayed for grey medicine. "Regardless, we all should find a way to stick together and handle whatever this is together." He marked as Gajeel had arrived and pushed the lightning dragon slayer aside.

"Don't listen to this fool, I imagine he's used to getting what he wants and is probably thinking about claiming you as his." It had been the latest set of rumors after Blue Pegasus with their squad had been fighting for days over the happily Omega, Jenny. If they had actually been talented it would have been one thing. Hell most of them had been Betas so it was really confusing for everyone involved. "So come on..." Gajeel offered as he looked to the man.

"Just get lost yourself you have been nothing but trouble and always will be." Laxus bickered.

Mira used her hand to cover her mouth as she laughed a little. "Yeah I was pretty wild wasn't I? But i like myself a little better like this don't you? Everyone isn't scared and I made a lot of good friends." She explained before listening to his words. Its nice that he worried for her. He was such a good guy. Now she had to deal with Erza though for she believed she was having the same urges as her. She smiled over at Erza but it wasn't a super friendly smile just a more 'please go away' Smile but it seemed she had not taken the hint. The girls having a silent battle before Aether began speaking and getting closer. Both girls felt their bodies rise in heat as his scent engulfed both of them. This was bad and honestly both almost snapped and if hand't let go at that moment they may have tried and push him down right in front of the guild. Their cheeks red from getting a little worked up.

"Ah she did?" Erza breathed trying to calm herself. "I think I can help with a lot. Besides I can teach you a lot of things." She replied. Mira gave her a pretty scary smile. "Well Im sure he wouldn't need both of us. Besides im sure I could be of more use." Mira countered cause the girls to feel a bit hostile with each other. They looked to Aether to see what he had wanted. More like who more then anything.

------

Angel gasped a sad look on her face as she listened to Laxus. "Oh no...I hope he will be ok. Hes such a kind man." She always saw gramps like a father herself when she was growing up in the guild. Listening to him made her happy. Like old times. "Yes we all should. This fighting is really getting ridiculous." She mumbled looking around and sure enough maybe a few were happening as they spoke but not as bad as the ones Natsu and Grey had. "It would be nice to all get along again." She smiled up at him. "Gajeel!" She chirped when he finally came by. "I been looking everywhere for you. Where had you been?" She asked curiously looking him over curiously. What he had said threw her through a loop. "W-what?" She asked her cheeks flushing. "I don't think he would want that...At least not with me! Im not as pretty as most the girls here! They are way better then me." She nervously shook her head at the thought. "B-besides thats not very nice to say you know." She told him and then Laxus had to say something. It was really hard to keep up with these two as they began to kinda get frightening. "Laxus, You just said....t-to get along." She grumbled frowning standing up to move.

"Listen you two are giving off t-this scary v-vibe. Your scaring me and....If you don't stop I gotta leave." She tried explain anxious. Why couldn't they just be all good and dandy and be nice and warm.

"I bet you could Erza." Aether grinned cheerfully as he wondered if she was experienced. Still he saw their cheeks redden and he was getting a little flushed as well from it all. "Well yes then, I think at the very least we should try. Besides I imagine you two are suffering too aren't you?" He asked with a look on his face and then reached up and patted their backs. "Not to get between two good friends, in spite of me doing so." He joked standing between them as they walked towards his place together. "Besides with how frustrated I feel as of late I could use all the help I can get." He mused with a slight groan as he sighed heavily. Itwas his rare non-alpha part of him as he was a people pleasure and perhaps he found them both intoxicating.

--------

Laxus and Gajeel were locking eyes with one another as they glared daggers at one another. Gajeel was thinking that Laxus was making a move on her to stake his territory given there were rumors about him with a lot of women even before all of this had happened with the kingdom. All the while Laxus was thinking that Gajeel was trying to trick another girl into being his plaything after he got done and bored with Levy. The man was a monster and needed to be put down like one as they were looking at one another. "I did but I don't trust his eyes." Laxus acknowledged her concern as Gajeel stayed near Angel.

It was clear she might need to separate them or try and get one to follow her separately from the group.

"I wouldn't say i was suffering. Yes its hard but i can...manage" Erza replied. She felt like she needed to keep herself standing tall. She wasn't normally weak but with Aether she could hardly keep it hidden. "Your very sweet to offer Aether. I guess it maybe have been a little rough." She replied with a very sweet smile. When he did however got between the two women that felt a little at ease because his scent over powered eachothers and you could tell they relaxed more and right on cue the both let out a short moan that was pretty cute from each girl and they flushed more. Erza covered her mouth wondering what the heck just came out her mouth in front of them?! Mira wasn't as embarrassed. In fact she felt even more aroused with his hand on her body. She was starting to yearn some more of his touch, wanting his hand to touch other places.

"Well hopefully with this training it can help relieve it. I want you to feel better." Mira replied getting a little on Erzas nerves. "I wanna make him feel even better." Erza felt the need to childishly one up the other. She wanted Aether to know that she would be his best partner.

----------

Angel bit her bottom lip nervously as she felt the air get even thicker as they stared eachother down. She could feel their presence baring down on her like a heavy weight. "But I trust him. I have been hanging around Gajeel for a while he makes me feel safe and had protected me when all this happened." She explained. "I don't know what happened between you two but fighting isn't gonna help. Sorry Laxus maybe we can catch up later...." She bowed her head a little feeling bad she had to leave him behind but she didn't want them hurting eachother. She had gently pushed Gajeel away and took his hand gently trying to lead him away. She wanted to avoid a fight and this was the best way to do it. Once they were out of the guild and outside she breathed a sigh of relief. "I felt like I might die. You guys were so upset....i could feel it all over my body." She exclaimed turning to look at the iron dragon slayer and blushed taking her hand away from him. "Sorry about that. I had to guide you out so....." She felt embarrassed grabbing his hand so suddenly. She was actually surprised how big it was compared to her own and how rough they were. Just thinking about them made her feel safe and...other things she couldn't explain so she just ignored it. Though she was had to admit that even if it was scary having both dominate men like that show their power had donw something for her. It made her body throb slightly but it was noticeable to her.

"Gajeel why don't you like Laxus? Or at least it seemed so?" She asked curiously. "Of course if you don't wanna speak about it we don't have to." She assured.

Hearing their cute moans as he shuddered a bit in delight from that as he wanted to hear them. The sounds of them had made him hungry as he shuddered a bit but still he was trying to resist the urges as he grimaced a bit. "Mhmmm yes... well..." He groaned a bit as he bit his tongue and then kept walking with them until he was going to head to the house which was on the edge of town as he groaned a bit and walked towards it. With a slight grunt and a bit of a pant he saw the pair there and he nodded to the pair who assured him they'd take care of him. "Thank you very much, let me at least do something first." He stated and then walked behind the home which was simple, as he started to channel a bit of magic and after a minute he'd let out a massive blast as he panted with a groan from the eruption.

------

Laxus glared at him and growled a bit as he looked at them and then nodded as his scent and Gajeel's would be mixing as they looked at the one another but Gajeel had won and the pair would be getting separated by Angel's desire to pull the iron dragon slayer away from the situation and move on thankfully enough. Laxus would retreat for now as he had been studying them until they got out of the sight. Gajeel would be grabbing her hand as he had triumphed and moved on with the woman towards the escape and out of the guild to take a few breaths. His hand lingered in her's until she let him go. Then he looked at her and asked. "Everything right now with our bodies is going crazy, every Alpha is getting to that point where they want to fight and fuck." He told her bluntly.

"It gets worse depending on the people." He stated simply as he looking down at her.

They were unsure of what to do. Both the women's bodies were acting up and even the slight sounds they heard from him as he let out a groan or sigh got them even hotter. "Yes." "Of course" each one replied watching him quite closely. When they had reached his house they didn't follow him to the back since he said he had to do something but it was obvious when he sudden let out a blast of magic what he was doing. Feeling the aftershocks got the girls riled up. A strong man. A strong alpha. They wanted him. Both Erza and Mira looked at one another and gulped.

They didn't have time to argue with one another but silently the challenged one another that they were gonna have him first.

-----

Angel couldn't believe her ears as she blushed. "I-is that what you want?" She asked embarrassed and shocked. "I mean I guess that's whats been happening. But I didn't want you guys to fight." She was reluctant to even look at him. "To f-fuck...you say." She could hardly.get the word out. It was so dirty to her as she eyed him slightly. "Gajeel are you going through those thoughts too?" She was nervous. She could smell that his scent had gotten stronger after that. "I wonder who you would even go to...maybe Levy but you said you were taking a break right?" She thought curiously.

When he came back around he looked like he was panting slightly as he gave a faint laugh. "Heh, that helped a bit to get out some of my aggression I suppose. Perhaps that might help. But if you two were willing to help me with a bit of training then, maybe something like that would help." Aether considered as he gave the pair a grin. "Especially with your outfits and transformations I imagine I'd have to be kept on my toes quite a bit." He stated not realizing the two of them would want to hunt him down and wanted to fuck him. They could easily use their talents to try and seduce him during a fight and get him first.

---------

Gajeel nodded a bit. "It's something that's happening with a lot of us, we've been trying not to say it too much but it's been getting very bad..." He looked at her and nodded as she asked about fucking as he grunted a bit in annoyance. "Yeah, the Alphas want to really fuck Omegas more than anything else, Salamander and Grey have that issue right now with Lucy, it's been happening quite a bit." He stated as he looked at the woman and when she asked about the break he shook his head. "Betas are becoming the least sexualized and for us to not even really register them sexually. In spite of wanting her normally it requires more effort for me to do so than normal."

Mirajane and Ezra watched as he came back. He looked so good the way he breathed and panted. And each one had their own imagination going wild of him mounting them and taking them. Under his Mercy. "Yes well we can definitely try that." Mira replied as she tried to calm those thoughts down. "We won't go easy on you so you better keep your gaurd up." Erza was the first to do her transformations using her reequip magic. But instead of her usually armor she had actually used Her Robe of Yūen armor. She used it mainly for the part of revealing some of her skin. She knew it showed of some and plus she was ready to help release some steam with both training and something else.

Mira had also began to use her Satan soul to transform as well as the girls began to get into position. "Get ready" Erza warned.

-------

Angel gave a little nod. "I guess that makes sense I been talking with some of the other omegas and they have been experiencing something like that. It's all about competition and getting the strongest alpha to protect them and breed them basically." She replied. "I'm sorry that that's happening though. It's gotta be a little tough." She felt bad and she wondered if he was suffering too. "I'm glad you let me know...and that you protected me from the others." She thanked him kindly.

"Being a Omega and a alpha is hard but at least we got each other right?" She appreciated him a lot. "I don't wanna leave your side and it makes me feel safe when I'm with you. I hope you don't find it annoying" she was curious if he did though.

Aether would look at the pair as he saw them with their transformations as he grinned with a nod. "I'd be disappointed if you took it easy on me ladies, we're all S ranked here." He told them as he saw the pair and nodded to them as he took a defensive stance. "I plan to, so you better get ready cause I'm coming to spank your asses." He was taunting them a bit as he looked at the girls but perhaps he was flirting with his asserted dominance of them as he licked his lips and then started to come forward, he did have a form of memory magic but mostly he had used it as a form of copy magic than doing too much against his friends and allies. He'd go forward and start to send blasts behind them in an effort to make them stagger and fall down a bit, which would be towards him.

------

"Sadly yes, people are trying to keep things fully from one another in order to not start a panic but it's really it;s getting to anyone and everyone. It's worse for our group, rumor was that Mermaid's Heel only has Omegas and Betas but they've been getting attracted by many other groups looking for them." He stated as he looked at the woman and groaned slightly as his scent was still there thanks to her talking about being protected. "Correct we do have one another, and no I don't find it annoying at all. Maybe in the past sure but right now my instincts say other wise." He assured her and gave her a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

Erza and Mira both gave a nod. "Well Thats very tempting...maybe I want you to?" Erza replied as she jolted forward before even thinking Leaving Mira behind a little. His words was quite tempting in deed and maybe Erza thought that she would purposely let him get a hold of her. While both Mira and Erza were thinking about what they could do they had forgotten it was actual training to him as blasts came from behind making the girls panic slightly letting their guard down. Erza actually had stumbled herself which worked perfectly for Aethers plan and it really worked for her because her soft body hit his own as Her chest pushed up against his making the girl flush a red looking up. Mira on the other hand was quick to act and eaisly caught herself but notcing what was happening she was quick to come up with a plan.

She was gonna pretend she fell victim to his Blasts to while they were still happening and while Erza had fallen on him and they hadn't fallen completely on the ground when Mira came it added more weight and they both literally took him down. "Ah~ Aether that was to rough~" Mira pouted a little. "You did that on purpose." Erza glared at Mira blaming her for making them fall like that. "Maybe I wanted to be close to him too." Both Mira and Erza practically ontop of the man underneath them. Their sweet omega scents mixing as they grew a little irritated with eachother.

-------

Angel smiled up at him happy that he didn't find her annoying. "Hm, Well I hope they are doing ok.....I know what it feels like to be stared at by other Alphas but I was lucky to have such a strong guy like you to protect me." She praised him. He was strong and she found him kind despite his teasing and rough exterior and despite him smelling particularly good right now she appreciated him as a person too. "Speaking of...Attracting." She fidgeted with the end of her dress. "Me being a omega...do I seem like I am desirable? Like other omegas?" She asked curious. " You said that Laxus was wanting to...you know...and I don't think anyone would really wanna do that to me you know." She explained. "You don't seem to be affected by me so I was curious." Gajeel was always so good at hiding it if he was. The girl would have no clue.

At Erza's words he had flushed a bit as he had thought about taking her over his knee, it was kind of one those things you think about when you are horny normally. The thought of taking someone as strong and powerful as Erza and bringing her over his knee for a spanking, even an erotic one intrigued him and even Mira who had been freaky powerful would be something that he'd want to take over his knee as well. To be honest he hadn't expected it to work as welll as he did as he felt Erza land on him and put her heavy soft bust on his chest. With Mira seeing what had happened and falling on him as well, Erza ended up a bit farther up on him as his face was smooshed by her bust.

"Sorry I figured you two could handle a basic blast like that..." He stated from between Erza's chest as her smell was absolutely consuming him and in turn his scent was filling the air around them. "Ahhhh damn it, I'm already..." He groaned a bit with a heated look on his face.

-----------

Gajeel looked down at her as she started to speak about the attraction and everything else that was occurring. He started to think about the best way to say something with it. "Mhmm, it triggers in people at different times it seems. Mine was a bit slower but the feelings are there the desire to fuck, breed, dominate someone. I'd have probably done that with Levy by now but our bodies aren't attracted to one another anymore because of this magic, so one would assume it's not going to work out anymore." He considered as he looked at her. "You however I do think about will work out certainly."

Ezra flushed looking down. "S-sorry I wasn't paying to much attention." Erza admitted and had a thought of moving but she had other thoughts that had taken over too. "Your so skilled Aether." She suddenly added pressing his face closer to his face. His scent was so strong and it was driving the girl crazy. Sh didn't want to move. Mira took this opportunity to be a little sneaky like a sly fox as her hands began to wounder around touching his side then his stomach and then lower. Espcailly sicne he seemed to want it. "Already what Aether?~ Are you ok or is Erza suffocating you?" Mira teased. "I can get her off. Then you can enjoy a real woman's chest." Mira taunting making Erza glare as she held his head close. "I am not letting go!"

-------

Angel gave a nod. "Oh I see. That is sad that you guys can't be together...feeling nothing anymore." She nodded. "Oh you think so?" She asked before giggling. "I wonder if we would be." She was curious but maybe the conversation had to change because she didn't wanna upset Gajeel cause she was sur ehe had feelings for Levy. "Well Lets see. What would you wanna do? Did you want to go get something to eat or something? I know we can't go in there...Can't risk you getting into a fight with Laxus. That would be a disaster."

Aether was in her bust as he enjoyed the warmth and softness of her ample bust it was hard to tell who might be bigger but he had a though tit might have been Erza as he laid there with her tits smothering him. He'd be breathing heavily into her cleavage as she'd feel his hot breath on her chest as her scent filled his nose fully now. He'd have trouble hearing Mira but he knew her hands were in his pants as she'd find a very generous cock waiting for her in his pants, solid as a rock as he moaned int Erza's chest. "I'm going insane, I just want to take you both and fuck you until you can't walk away from me!" He yelled into Erza's tits as he grabbed the red head's ass and one of Mira's tits in her satan soul form.

---------

"No I'm fine, we can head off somewhere..." He told her as he rubbed her head gently but she'd find his scent was still growing in spite of his words. His body was betraying anything that might have been said, maybe he was trying to reassure her or give her a way to escape his desires but the reality was he was getting closer and closer to trying to keep her from escaping and quite frankly he didn't care what might be happening with Laxus he just wanted this woman in front of him the longer they were together there. "Let's get something to eat before I try to savor you..."

Mirajane was quite surprised at what she found but it made her more excited then anything. She hummed in appreciation as she slipped her hand into his pants to touch what both girls have been yearning for wrapping her fingers around his hard cock. Both girls let out a very sweet girly moans. "Aether!" Erza cried out shocked. "Oh so rough~ Please I beg of you to touch me more~ Squeeze me more~" Mira spoke her voice sweet as honey. Erza Glared at Mira. "I-i would you you to....Fuck me too!" She got out very embarrassed with her own words but Her scent was strong and in want along with Mirajane.

--------

Angel giggled sweetly as he touched her head. A sweet scent coming from her like vanilla enjoying his touch. She noticed his scent though....strong. Was it getting stronger? "Alright! I made some food in my house...I don't think i ever invited you! I actually built it myself its like a little lodge." She laughed. "I have some food there maybe I can make sandwiches and got for a picnic. If you ant its kinda girly." She offered as she began to lead the way her cheeks burned red when he spoke though. "S-Savor? Savor me? Gajeel do you really want to Savor....me?" She asked suddenly shocked as she turned quickly towards him.

Aether groaned a bit as Mirajane would feel his stiffness in her hands and Erza would feel his hot breath getting hotter and ragged in her generous bust. “I was trying to resist giving in to these instincts but damn it now I want to fuck you two senseless!” He growled as he sat up and picked up both Erza and Mirajane over his shoulders with his hands on their asses as he walked into his home and tossed them both on his bed. “Strip now.” He ordered them both meaning Mira would need to undo her magic and then change as he went and locked the door.

When he returned he was naked and horny, they’d see he had lust and desire in his eyes burning like a flame and their bodies were water. “Have ever of you had sex?” He asked.

—————

Gajeel would be looking back and her and started to nod a bit gently. “Yes your scent is very appealing and makes me want to take you.” He admitted as he looked at her while they were walking to her home. “Though it’s a soft and tranquil scent so I’m resisting it but it’s also something that makes me want to take you myself if that makes sense.” He stated as he looked ahead while they approached her homemade home. “Nice place.” He stated as he put his hand on the side of the house and looked down at her getting more and more hungry for her.

Erza and Mira were not prepared for him to suddenly toss them over his shoulder but it was kinda nice. It showed that he was strong enough to have them both in his arms. The girls bodies hit the soft bed when he threw them down their hair sprawled. Mira quickly let her magic go when that happened both girls looking up at him with lustful gazes. Erza was a bit more innocent looking then Mira who licked her lips. Both felt his voice vibrate through their bodies as they felt they would melt under his gaze. "Yes, anything for you master~" Mirajane replied Erza rushing to undress before she could when she could have used her magic. The girls were bare, Erza was a little nervous as she held her arms upto her chest.

Their faces flushed pink when seeing Aether. Mirajane bit her bottom lip as she looked over him excited seeing his own sexy body. She wanted to take him into her mouth or even him fucking her against this mattress. Ezra's eyes went wide like a deer in headlights. "Hmmm I have a little experience and I want you to teach me~ I know that Erza here....has little to none." Mira called her out making the redhead flush even more. "I-i have some experience!" Erza fought growling. She may have had a kiss or two but not actual sex.

--------

The blonde couldn't his her embarrassment. She was shocked but secretly happy? "Well....you want me...makes me happy a little is that weird?" She asked blushing a little. "It is. Cheap too so i dont have to worry about to much." She explained as she walked up to him looking up to him. "You know...your scent is nice. Always so strong and it makes me feel nice and safe." She explained. "So...If you would settle for me. I wouldn't mind us trying. I wanna help you Gajeel. To feel better and good." Her voice was softly as she looked down shyly. "So you don't have to resist anymore im sure its hard."

Looking between the two on the bed he had a look of lust and desire as he had been very horny and needy in that moment thanks to both of them being curvy and sexy but as smelling delightfully nice to him. Erza especially had been catnip to the man as she had given off a scent in the past warding off the men who tried to make a move on He but now she was desirable and aroused. “Heh no offense Mira but right now after having Erza smother my face. I need to return the favor.” He offered as he got on top of her and kissed Erza roughly and deeply, his tongue invading her mouth and his hands would be explore her generous bust, massaging and groping her, his hands moving down to her plump rump and finally teasing her pussy to ensure her wetness for his cock.

—————

Gajeel gave her a grin, his scent like the other dragon slayers carried some of their dragon type, so he had a metal scent which made him extra rugged smelling for anyone who caught a whiff of it. As she spoke about helping him feel better he grabbed her by the head and lifted her up. “If I’m fucking anyone it’s not cause I’m settling so get that out of your head that I want to settle for your ass. I’m choosing to fuck your ass.” He stated sternly in his own weird way of telling her he wanted to have sex with her. Though she probably just assumed he wanted anal. “Not as hard as I am with that scent you are giving off but if you are offering I’ll accept.” He stated letting her down so she could actually make the decision as he still had some control over himself but his desire was taking over and he’d be no better than Laxus.

Mira was of course dissappointed he would choose her first. A little jealous even but by the smell Aether was putting off she knew that he was in a rut and when a male goes into a rut its hard to sedate his needs so easily. "Of course. But isn't there anything you would like me to do while i wait maybe...Play with myself, getting my dripping pussy wet and ready for you?" The girl asked softly leaning back as her fingers slowly moved down touched her stomach and glided against her soft skin before reaching its destination. Although Mira was pretty much ready for him but why not show him what he would be missing as he Mess with Erza?

"A-Aether!" Erza cried out shocked but her mouth was quickly sealed by his eager kiss. She kissed him back as he cheeks flushed to a deep red. She was happy he would choose her first as he hands shakily touched his body. Feeling how scorching hot it was to her finger tips. She let him have his way letting his tongue explore her mouth as hers began to play aswell. Her moans of pleasure muffled as he began to grope and squeeze her breasts in his hands which were quite sensitive. She could feel the heat in her build as her lower half began to quiver in want for Aether to make her his. She gasped a olt went up her spine when he finally touched her nether region making the girl wither under his touch. Her hands generously touching and feeling his own body exploring it almost teasing him as she had not yet touched his hard shaft that was quite erect.

---------------------

Angel felt her heart skip a beat despite the way Gajeel used his words. He wanted to be with her and it made her really happy. "Gajeel, Your kinda sweet although you chose those type of words." She smiled bright her body reacting and her scent grew as she took a step forward closer to him. "If you would accept me of course....I always kinda...had a thing for you." Shyly she admitted liking him before. "So I wouldn't mind having you Gajeel." She breathed out before grabbing his shirt to use it to pull him down so she could give him quite the strong kiss. "Im offering....I always wanted you." She admitted before kissing his lips again.

Aether moaned in pleasure and glanced at Mira with a grin. "I have plans for you and Erza together once I break her in a bit, but for now I want you lubed up and ready for my cock and you better not get too worked up that I make you climax in a few pumps I'd hate to be able to enjoy it properly. Besides, there is something very hot in making such a powerful and dominate woman, crumble and submit." He told her lustfully and grabbed Erza's breasts more and groped the sensitive flesh and nipples. "Mhmm, you are all mine tonight, after you two were teasing me neither of you are leaving until I get my fill of busty beauty." He warned and after warming up Erza a bit more with his hand he looked down at her.

-----------

"You want a sweetheart with charm go beg Lucy to summon Loki out here and talk to you. I am who I am and you have to deal with it or move on. I'm not gonna pretend to be anything I'm not and yes I will accept you and the fact you have a thing for me." He told her with a grin as he looked at the woman and kissed her back hard and passionately as she offered to take him as they kissed and he moved her towards the nearest thing that was soft they could fuck on at this point. Gajeel truth be told didn't assume she had tables sturdy enough for fucking at this point in this home made home.

Back
Top Bottom