Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy's Heat (NobleLance, Angel-chan)

“Naughty girl Mira, playing dead so Erza falls asleep. Ambitious I like it but if I’m going to claim both of you as my pets I’ll have to give equal time to that.” He teased her playfully and kissed Mira’s lips. “But for now you’ll get what you want my dear.” He flirted as he began to have his fun with her.

It was two days later and people were still stunned by it. Aether was looking over the job board and on his hips metaphorically had been two of the sexiest girls in Fairy Tail, he had an arm around both Erza and Mira. The two hadn’t formally moved in but they hadn’t left their Alpha’s sides since they first fucked. In that time they had learned extensively about one another’s sexual wants and desires. As they had learned he was enjoying being dominate with them and almost or actually being their bedroom Master. But he kept that more behaved in public but they certainly were going to be held by him. He craved Mira’s seductive nature and he desired Erza’s innocence mixed with sexualized armors and figure. Though he helped train her and her holes to help better handle him and learn more of sex.

“How about this one?” He asked showing them a job to investigate irregular magical energy from an under construction hot spring, which included a reward of spending time in a cabin there and using the natural hot spring during the stay.

—————

“Heh why not this bed is comfortable enough, though you’ll have to deal with Pantherlily coming by regularly enough.” He explained as he looked at the woman, thankfully for all of them the exceeds had been immune to the magic that affected all of the wizards and humans of the country. For now Gajeel got comfortable as he watched her excitedly snuggle against his chest. It was easy to get comfortable, though he realized he’d be annoyed when people started giving him grief for shacking up with Angel.

The confusion and madness hadn’t extended to just Aether and the girls but to Gajeel and Angel. The pair had been quite the strange set as she was far too docile many thought to handle Gajeel as at least when he was with Levy she wasn’t afraid to brain him with solid script magic and really let him have it when he was an ass. Still she gave a thumbs up in approval as she lacked the sexual problems of an Alpha or Omega. For now as a Beta she was safe from it all.

For now the two after much teasing and annoyance would be setting off and getting a job together to get some space.

The two girls by his side looked over the trade board with him. Erza was content on where she was looking over what was there while Mira really didn't mind to much leaning against him. She didn't know why but his scent was really nice today for some reason. A bit extra then usual. When he choose one of the requests the girls looked curiously over it. "Irregular magic?" Erza mumbled. She usually was more serious then Mira. "It could be a good job. We could learn something new from it maybe." She nodded. "And the bonus isn't to bad! Relaxing in the hot spring. Imagine how much fun we could have. So. Much. Fun~" She whispered in Aether's ear playfully. Her hand gently place on his chest. An innocent act really but it could mean so much more with Mira.

"Yeah, we could have fun doing the job I can agree." Erza replied totally missing the point Mira was getting at. "We should take it!" She had a little sparkle in her eye. She was always ready for a mission. Even as a Omega she was ready. Its been a little while since she was nervous to go on missions after the change but with Aether she felt she would be safe to do it once again!

---------

It was a lot of trouble indeed. The guild liked to gossip and friendly tease but it was getting to a lot for the girl. What was worse was being compared to Gajeel's old lover. She did appreciate that Levy had no issues but it was tiring. Which is why she wanted to go on a trip to begin with. She didn't mind Gajeel going if he wanted to and it would be safer to. She had also gone near the trade board next to the couple who also cause a uproar of gossip. Erza, Mira, and Aether. She kept her distance a little to give them privacy as she looked to see exactly what there was. "I don't know what sounds good right now..." She mumbled to herself curiously.

She didn't know exactly where Gajeel went at the time so she couldn't ask him. She did notice something about a island though. That would be fun to have a little vacation. She noticed that it mention bandits. It should be easy to capture bandits.

Aether chuckled softly at his girls reactions. Mira was naughty and suggestive, and Erza was adorably innocent for such a naughty body. It absolutely aroused him to no end to be able to corrupt such a sexually innocent woman and make her exactly what he wants without any baggage of sexual preferences. Granted having Mira was incredible, but he loved them both as he sighed contently as he looked between them and held them close to his body. His hands would be grabbing their backsides as he caressed them a bit, being content he was enjoying himself and his scent reflected that in keeping them calm. With the decision made they'd take the jobs and he'd give a grin. "Let's head off together then my dears no time like the present." He chuckled softly. The trio would be able to head back to their home together to grab their things for a drip and head off together.

-----

Gajeel hadn't been there as she looked at the board alone as the trio left together. She'd find a job about dealing with bandits that that would be raiding an area that was delivering supplies to an island. They had been stopping them on the way to the beach for the transporting it as the island seemed to be able to handle the water. The idea would be able to at least stop them at the very least. Gajeel would be impressive to deal with bandits, though they didn't really notice what her talents would be for it, he was punching Natsu who had been taunting him outside.

Laxus would be peaking and looking at the woman as he saw the board and what she was doing there as he took notice of her and what was going on.

His scent was nice and calming and both girls definitely appreciated it. He changed their chaotic life's of worrying if an alpha would jump them, having heats they couldnt sedate, and just a miserable time in general. They snuggled in close when he pulled closer and when his hand went down to grab each of the girls plump rumps each had a different reaction. Erza blushed like a school girl letting out a light squeak before looking around to make sure no one seen. Lightly scolding him shyly. Mira welcomed it, giggling at his little touch. She giving him a light squeeze of his butt in a playful manner. The trio really did get along well.

"Y-yes. We should go now no time to wait." Erza was nervous from the previous grope but Mira calm. "I am so excited! We should finish the job quickly. It would feel so nice to relax in the hot spring...relaxing my aching muscles." She smiled up at Aether pressing closer to him.

----------

Angel silently watched the trio. Kinda envious. It seemed they were always together having fun and blushed slightly noticing how open they were to touching one another. Her blue eyes wandered watching them just for a moment before looking away and back at the paper in her hands. She wondered how her and Gajeel would get a long here. He wasn't the most romantic but she loved his roughness. That was Gajeel and currently he was fighting with Natsu and sighed softly.

She decided to take this job and carefully made her way to Gajeel just in case he decides to try and land another hit on the pink haired dragon slayer. "Gajeel!" She called softly. "I don't mean to interrupt but I wanted to let you know that im gonna take a job. If you wanna come you can" She spoke to him showing him the paper. She didn't know if her Alpha would wanna go and get away fro a little bit but she was ready to.

Aether grinned teasingly as he held them both around the waist after their adorable reactions once they were leaving together. "We will my darlings we'll go there solve a mystery and then enjoy a nice cabin in the woods and a hot spring where the three of us can fuck, and relax without any problems or concerns." He chuckled as he walked with the two out. He'd walk with them to the magical vehicle he had for transporting himself. Sadly it only had room for two, not that he minded as they got home. He'd sit down and have Erza on his lap and Mira at his side so they could go travel together.

-------

Gajeel would slap down Natsu as he started to walk over to her. "Heh, why not let's go beat up some bad people then." He stated cracking his neck and knuckles before picking her up under his arm and patting her head. Now he'd start to walk off with her in tow, as he gave a laugh, he wasn't romantic or flirty, but he was dominating and that would be enough for now at least he hoped for her. "What's the job, hopefully not something boring or slow." He asked her as he let her down eventually after they got outside of the guild. Eventually but it was halfway home when he did.

Erza's mouth fell agape when he bluntly just spoke about fucking and had the red head blush a bright pink which soon turned into a deep red when he sat her in his lap. "W-wait! Do i have to sit here? Isn't it dangerous?" She asked stuttering out her words nervously. t snot that she didn't like it she was more so jsut letting her nerves get to her. Squirming on his lap nervously as she looked around unsure. She was scared that she may become aroused knowing that she was sitting right ontop of his dick. Mira pouted watching. "Well, If she doesn't wanna sit there I won't mi-" "No" Erza interrupted the pure white haired woman suddenly. Mira blinked but then laughed. "Then don't complain!"

Mira sat back in her seat as she watched them smiling. "Mmm all alone. In the hot water. Where we can us to enjoy ourselves. What a trip!" She sighed oout heavenly. "I Wonder though...do you think this mystery may be hard to find out? Was there more info on the paper about it?" Mira asked. She wanted to finish it quickly so they could enjoy eachother and find out more of their bodies.

----------

The smaller girl looked up at her Alpha and flushed. Yeah. Gajeel was manly and she liked that. She wouldn't change him thats why she always liked him anyways. She gasped softly when he picked her up but really she should be use to this by now. Giggling she smiled holding the paper infront of her and him so he could view it to. "Yeah. We can kick some butt!" She grinned happily. When they were outside the guild and halfway home he finally let her down safely one the ground once again. She sighed softly. She didn't particularly liked heights so she higly trusted anyone if she let them pick her up.

"Well, I wouldn't say slow. I thought with your high sense of smell because of being a dragon slayer you would be able to find them quick. So fast and Easy. I heard they were strong too. Or so the paper says but I don't know. I wanted to make sure to choose something you may like plus, I wanted to enjoy some island life away from the guild." She told him. She smiled facing him. "I also wanted to enjoy some peace and quiet myself though on the island. Its known for its yummy food and beautiful waters." She told him excitedly skipping ahead giving a twirl before looking at him. "Of course if that cramps your style I don't mind staying all by myself though...I fear without my alpha someone might try and snatch me up." She teased taunting him. "Surely its to much for you right?" she teased playfully. ust to poke him a little.

“Heh sorry sweetie we’ll buy a multi-seater together next time I promise.” He chuckled and kissed Erza and then Mira on the lips. “Besides I knew you be adult enough to try and not have sex while we drove. Well maybe.” He chuckled looking between his lovers. “Regardless we are three S-ranked Wizards, and I have the scariest most powerful ladies with me. We’ll be just fine. I have faith in my lovely ladies.” He assured them as he had to drive with them. His scent was enough even in the open air to keep them contained as he had his arms around both while he controlled the car.

———

Gajeel would nod and give her a pat on the head. “Heh you think so, doesn’t seem like we’ll reach the island but maybe we can make time to get over there after that.” He offered her with a nod as they walked. “Not like it matters all I need is a place to have sex and I’m happy.” He explained to her as he gave her a nod. “Just remember as much as I want to go there without flying I’m not gonna be much fun on a boat.” He pointed out hating to admit to that weakness but she had to remember the dragon motion sickness. Still he’d be fine to travel with her to beat up some bandits they were probably not as powerful as she worried but he’d be there to mess them up.

Erza was a blabbering nervous mess when he said that. "Hey, That sos mean you don't like it? The thrill?" Mira pretended to offended but honestly it was dangerous. Erza was flustered at the two. "Well of course I wouldn't do that! Though it is hard...." She mumbled. It was hard not to react when being placed on his lap like this. She was sure Mira would have already been bouncing on his cock if he hadn't put here here but she didn't know if it was a good thing or bad things is she wasn't so forward with those things but it seemed Aether was content. Both girls smiled and agreed. "Plus we have you. Our strong Alpha to protect us if things get a little rough." Mira pointed out to return his compliment as they began to go on their way.

----------

Angel gave a little nod looking at him before giving a little laugh. "Your funny." She shrugged. Al he needed was the sex. Typical Gajeel. He was easy to pleasure really. "Well of course. You have a pretty good omega to give you only the best right?" She grinned. She knew that she was also a help in him just needing sex. She wanted him to only crave her anyways. When he mentioned him not being gun on the boat she nodded walking over before cuping his face in her hands to peck his lips. "Its ok, Then I can take care of you. My big strong dragon slayer. Just for a little let me be there for you. Ill be sure to pamper you and do my best to make it not such a bad experience." She promised him. She would do her best to help.

“Heh I enjoy kinkiness and tenderness.” He assured them and kissed their cheeks as Erza rose his lap while they drove as a trio. “But it’s an open carriage front and if anyone saw my girls naked or being lewd I’d have to murder people because you two are mine and mine alone and I have no desire to let any man see you in a sexy position and have that pleasure to go back to.” He told them casually as they hit a bump and Erza would be made to bounce against him. “I will always protect you my darlings but I know you still have some of your power there.” He chuckled. “After all you two fought off many Alphas trying to have sex with you.” He reminded them as they hit another bump. It was going to be a long trip. But at least an enjoyable one. He had suggested they do a pseudo sexual icebreaking game to get to know one another’s kinks or interests, things they longed to explore, stuff like that to help pass the time. Even if it did at times get him aroused on the four hour drive.

————

Gajeel gave a nod and shrugged. “Yeah, yeah yeah. We'll see how well you do when I can’t give you anything back. Especially after all the times now I’ve left you in a puddle doing a lot of the work.” He wasn’t overly lovely dovey, if she wanted that she was looking for the wrong man. No he was the kind to get to the heart of things, sex, breeding, pleasure all that. Even his teasing here for the boat was more to see what she could do without his involve as he wanted to see just how kinky she could get and be. They had a long walk ahead of them anyway to hunt down the bandits so better he try that now and learn more about her than later. They’d be heading off to where the bandits frequently attacked transports. For now there were no supplies coming through but people were lead to believe it for the sake of a plan to keep them there.

Mira stiffled and laugh when he begant o explain the specific reasons as of why he didn't want to do anything to sexual int he car. "I guess you do have a point...besides I like it when your so protective like that. Saying that we are yours. Gets my body feeling good." the white haired girl replied. Any omega would enjoy hearing their alpha speak in such a way about them. Erza surely couldn't hide those cherry red cheeks of hers either. "Ill respect your decision though. Don't want innocent people getting hurt." Mira replied calmly sitting back in her seat. "I believe we can handle ourselves. I appreciate it though. A lot of alphas think of us omegas weak. But you don't. I would rips their faces off if they even came near me." Erza replied though a bump in the road made her yelp out taking hold of him to keep steady. "S-sorry. Im trying to stay still." The girl blushed. Mira giggled from the passenger seat at the red head. "Hopefully the drive isn't to long or i think miss scarlet my not survive."

----------------------------------------

Angel laughed. "Oh sure. I know I can handle you all on my own! You will see!" She blushed embarrassed. He may have done a lot of the work but she couldn't help but submit but not on this trip! She was gonna show him that she can take control easily and she did. Mainly just catering to him and not taking his talk back on the train. She may be smaller and seem more weaker but she was actually a strong girl and her looks didn't tell everything about her. She was also gonna prove this to Gajeel aswell when they would get to kick some butt!

Currently they were taking a break however from their little hunt. She had brought some food on the way when they were on the train. She ended up making them some sandwiches so they could eat and get some energy before their fight really began. She was relaxing up against a tree with a sandwich on hand. "I wonder how long it will take to find them. Do you have any weird scents that you noticed?" She had asked Gajeel curiously though she felt bad. She didn't know if her scent would over power others and hopefully it wasn't.

“Of course, someday this magic will go away and we’ll all return to normal. And I already remember how strong and powerful you two are and were. You just needed now someone to be yours and now you don’t have the Omega heat fears.” He chuckled as he eased Mira’s head to rest against his shoulder after Erza’s apology. “Darling don’t worry. I chose this for us.” He assured Erza and leaned her against him so she’d be resting against his opposite cheek to Mira.

It had been a ride which left Erza having rubbed against her Alpha for quite a while. But thankfully less bumps than early on. The trio would be given a tour of the construction of the hot springs and surrounding area. There was a spa being built around the large hot spring for pampering guests and residents who stay for a bit. The grounds were being treated and leading to additional secondary cabins which has well ups of hot springs for more personal use. The trio would be given a finished cabin to use for their duration as they had learned that the hot springs temperature has been changing. Sometimes so hot it burned people. Other times it was cold. The temperature shouldn’t change which alarmed the owner, but now seeing three S-ranked wizards from Fairy Tail would be on the case he seemed relieved. For now the trio was left at their cabin which was already fully furnished for eventual guests or perhaps as a sample for promotional material. Either way they were alone. “Mhmm my lovely ladies.” He chuckled grabbing them by the butts and pulling them to the couch for cuddling.

———

The train hadn’t been pleasant for the dragon slayer who groaned in annoyance at the feeling. They weren’t alone so they couldn’t do all that much together. She was able to comfort and care for him. And he was able to release an angry musk whenever another Alpha tried to move in on her. It had been effective.

Being on the road had made him feel better as he walked with Angel on their travels. When they sat down for a break he gave a nod eating her sandwich. “I’m fine for now, as for my nose. It’s a bit strange, the others have the same problem ever since the kingdom was made into this Alpha, Omega, Beta stuff our noses are gambles of usage. With improved noses we can smell everyone in there, makes you want to fight and fuck everything and everyone.” He warned as he looked her over before something fell from the tree above them. It looked strange. “Ru—-“ He didn’t get the rest off as he tried to shield her from the blast. A magical device erupted and sent her backwards towards the opposing trees as she saw several robed and lightly armored bandits as they tried to make off with her while Gajeel was getting attacked.

The girls were happy to be on this trip with their alpha. Both secretly hoping that this strange magic could stay. They didn't want nothing to change since ethey were content with aether and how he made them feel.

That whole ride was a mess though. Erzas sweet scent from between her legs which grew so wet due to rubbing against Aether and the bumps and just his scent in general really made her ruin her panties while Mira tried to sneak in some touches playfully just to tease of course not to make it to dangerous but she was quite the distraction. It may also be due to the fact that she could also smell erzas arousal and it made her horny for some fun. With those thoughts it seemed the ride took forever to be over with and when they got there both girls were happy hurrying to their new home away from home.

"Mmm! I'm so excited for these hot springs!" Mira stretched with her arms in.the air showing off her lovely bust. Erza placed bags on the ground. "The sooner we find out what's going on the sooner we can truly relax." Both girls were ready for what's to come but what they weren't ready for was Aethers wondering hands grabbing their plump butts and pulling them down each girl squealed falling up against them. It took Erza a moment before she relaxed. Mira took this opportunity to rub up against him though her breasts pushed against him in a very intimate cuddle. "Hmmm Aether you always feel so good against me" Mira purred out happily her hand running against the muscles on his torso.

"Shouldn't we worry about the job before ..this?" Erza flushed red at how Mira was so open though she couldn't deny she had her own craving too.

------------------

Angel watched happily her blue eyes sparkled hoping that the dragon slayers liked her little snack for him. Taking a bite of her own she listened to him before nodding curious. "Huh...that must really suck then. I hope I'm the only one you wanna fuck though....I won't have you wanting another." She warned him playfully though she was serious. She wouldn't mind showing him that she was the only omega he needed.

Enjoying her time with him and relaxing she couldn't help but want to keep it this way but of course it had to be ruined when suddenly everything just went upside down. A explosion that made her ears ring and blasted her back really threw her off guard. She couldn't recover fast enough since it really knocked the air out of her and she had hit her head pretty hard. She felt all types of hands upon her and she struggled her best but feeling so dizzy didn't help her. She could hardly make out Gajeels body as he tried to fend off some of the bandits.

"Let go!" She yelled kicking and wiggling around hard as she could. She reached out for Gajeel as she was dragged away from him. "Gajeel!" She called out but it was to no vain. When she was pulled farther and farther away she slowly started to gain more focus as she suddenly bit one of the bandits hard and in result had him let go and she ended up kicking another in the head getting them to let her go as she rushed away and took a battle stance.

she growled softly. "How dare you suddenly come out and attack us...I won't go easy" she glared getting her hands ready to knock the lights out of these guys.

"Yes I know Mira you didn't get your attention on the trip over I'm sorry but to be honest neither of you were going to if we had a ride that wasn't for two people transporting three." He chuckled a bit as he kissed their cheeks affectionately and snuggled Mira to his chest to let her get that intimate cuddle she was seeking after the trip over. He sighed contently between them as he held them close and rubbed against them gently.

When Erza spoke he chuckled softly and nodded. "I know darling but I wanted to snuggle and comfort my darling dear Omegas who were against one another." He chuckled as he sighed contently. "I love you both dearly and I wanted to relax with you for a bit so we could enjoy one another, cause I could smell the hotspring when we approached the house so I'm looking forward to relaxing with you both in there." He assured the both with a kiss to each of their lips as he held the close to his warm chest.

He'd relax there comfortably as he snuggled with them for several minutes to calm them both down together. Though after a while and some snuggling he'd get up and pat them both on the head. "Alright loves, time to investigate. We'll do what we can today and then come back here and walk around naked, and cuddle. So the usual." He chuckled teasingly as they'd be able to head off and explore the area looking for any strange magic to start with.

-------------

Gajeel would look her over and laugh a bit at her reaction. "Don't worry I only plan to break you in half, no one else. I'm not that freak Aether with the over powered psychos he wants to ravage." He told her with a bit of a laugh as he was dismissive of the situation those three had but then again who gives a shit what he thought about them. Mostly cause he didn't need Erza and Mira to try and murder him for mocking their Alpha.

But the attacks split the pair of them up as she was being dragged off by bandits as Gajeel was being attacked by other bandits. She was being grabbed and teased by the bandits until she struck them and managed to get away for a few seconds. "Heh, you are a nice looking Omega you'll be a fun toy for the boss." He smirked as they were looking over at her, she could smell they were all alphas, well all but two of them. She could smell them and they were all in heat to really drive home the point she was going to be in trouble with them.

There were at least ten bandits that were around her alone, meanwhile more had been fighting Gajeel. She was still an unknown as several bandits who were mages casting elemental spells. They were going to attack her and stop her. There were a few of them however who had some capture spells and were attempting to bind her up and tie the woman up.

Mira was pretty content on finally getting some well deserved snuggles after being left out a little with Erza riding him the whole time they traveled. She wanted her Aether time indeed. "We can worry about the hotspring in a moment. This is much more enjoyable." She closed her eyes her head against his chest, white strands of her hair trickled down her face and the on him too. Erza watched and chewed her bottom lip nervously. It always took her a moment to relax even after the whole ride of torture.

She began to relax finally after a moment of them being silently leaning her weight more on him. "Hopefully we can have a good time here." She agreed with Aether when he mentioned them coming back a relaxing. She hoped nothing to serious was going around though. She didn't want anything bad to happen to them.

With both girls content and even Erza slowly nodding off due to calming down after such a stressful ride, they weren't ready when he patted their heads and stood up leaving both girls in a pouty mood. "Aw...I was hoping we could mess around a bit before going and exploring." Mira pouted but she got up anyways. She knew they had a job to do. Erza followed suit not really complaint as she rubbed her eyes due to being tired. "Did they give us any info about the hotspring a? Anything special?" Erza suddenly asked in work mode.

-------------

Angel was corned and she new she was. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all to go on this trip. She was sure her scent really dominated Gajeels nose and that he couldn't smell these guys sneaking up on them at all. She kinda blamed herself for it. She watched them carefully in fear of the wild alphas that had surrounded her. She didn't know if she would be able to fight them off on her own.

She had to make a break for it. She was sure Gajeel could take care of himself. He was a very strong man. She used her own elemental magic quickly using a blast of wind to at least knock them off their feet so she Could escape. Her feet pounded against the ground quickly trying her best to get away. Their scents were disgusting to her, something rotten. She wanted to escape from the filthy hands. She already felt gross from them grabbing her and like hell would she allow them to even touch her more intimately.

Her heart pounded each Dodge she made of their magic until suddenly she felt serving wrap around her ankle causing her to fall forward on the ground. One of them had gotten her with his magic. A rope had her leg and it began to move to wrap around her more to trap her. "Let go!". She yelled out trying to escaped pulling at the rope that only seemed to get stronger as she did. "Someone help!" She yelled out hoping someone would find her or even Gajeel who could come to her rescue.

"I know Mira my darling." He chuckled and moved so they were in a position her perky plump rump could be rubbing against his crotch as he teasingly given her breasts a groping squeeze before letting go as Erza asked her questions. "First before you both ask, my plan is to solve this fast and delay revealing it's resolved so we can spend a longer time together here so we can be together my loves." he chuckled as he kissed them both on the lips as he walked with his arms around their waists as they walked.

"He said the springs went through changes in temperature, and water levels randomly dip. Probably some monster that is absorbing the warmth or blocking the flow of water near the source underground." He considered as he looked between his lovers as he stroked their backs. "But I'm not concerned, I took the job because I'd be with my lovers in a nice romantic place for us to spend time together away from town."

----------

As she struggled against the ropes she'd find they were getting more and more elaborate. Each struggle and movement made it coil around her and under her clothes exposing her bra and panties as the bindings securely wrapped around her fully preventing her from moving anything but her head and even then. She'd feel their hands on her body once more trying to remove her underwear as they seemed so horny and needy they were going to have her right then and there.

Though as she screamed for help at first no one came and just as her underwear was about to come off she'd get a brief scent of someone familiar before a blast of lightning struck at the ones holding her. "Now you've gone and pissed me the hell off losers." Laxus stated as he started punching them away from her as he struck them into trees or with electricy. Sometimes both, Bout it was all over kill to him as he wanted to protect Angel.

Mira couldn't stay upset for long when Aether teasingly touched her body. It absolutely made the female mage crazy but she let herself in check though it was getting Abit harder due to their heat was coming up once again. "Mmmn I love it when you touch me. It makes my while body burn." She sighed happily giving him a kiss back when he placed his lips against hers. Her hand gently running up his broad back with him pulling her to him by her waist.

Erza, on the other side listened and nodded not minding him bringing her in closer by waist. "Huh that is a smart idea. Finding it out then keeping it under locks to enjoy more time. I wonder what all they offer. We should take full advantage!" Her eyes sparkled excitedly at the thought. "Staying away from prying eyes also is a perk" she finished. "And getting to be completely alone with eachother and not having to worry about what is crossing lines " Mira giggled innocently. She had groped aether and done some inappropriate actions in the guild recently.

"Let's go find the source and then have our vacation!" Mira chirped. "Do you think it would be under ground more so? Where it may be even hotter?" Erza asked curiously.

------------

Angel couldn't escape. Her cries wouldn't be heard. She had almost given up as the ropes just constricted on her body tightly making her unable to move. Her soft skin revealed to the world making the girl blush. She could feel her eyes sting wanting to cry as she felt their hands upon her eager to touch her, to strip her of everything she had including what her body had. She clenched her eyes shut in fear for it was all in vain to move. They had her and she wasn't getting away.

But her thoughts were wrong. A familiar scent and a familiar magic had come from no where like a shooting star as the men were blasted off her body. She gasped out feeling the hair on her body stand on end as she tried to turn her head to see who was her savior. That's when she got a glimpse of the oh so familiar lightning dragon slayers Laxus. She could feel the tears run down her cheeks in relief. She watched as he took them down one by one before none were standing up.

When that battle was over she had called out to him. "Laxus thank goodness!" She squealed out wiggling, the ropes which still tightly clung to her body still despite the bandits being beaten. "I would get up but...I'm stuck" she sheepishly replied. She silently wished he didn't have to see her like this....those guys were weak yet she couldn't do anything at all. "I guess I really do cause you trouble after all huh?"

Aether smiled as he walked between them and nodded softly enjoying Mira's hand on his back. She did have a nice soft touch as he looked between the two of them as he sighed contently and grinned for a moment. "Yes darling that's true we will be alone out here together, just the three of us the naughty people together." He chuckled as they walked together and sighed contently while thinking about what she's done. "That's true, you do need to be punished at some point or another for all of that." He mused playfully as they continued to walk together considering some options.

"That's my thinking, most likely some large monster is in there and it wanders around maybe absorbs the warmth of the water, or is cooling it down. And then every so often blocks the flow." He considered as he started to explore with his lovers a bit around the area, eventually letting them go so they could walk properly around the hot springs mountain side. It took a bit of time but as the sun was close to setting they'd find a cave in the side of the mountain. "I'll say let's check here in the morning loves, we already had a long trip, so we'll rest tonight and go deal with it tomorrow." He considered with a slight sigh. "At least the food is free too while we are here."

------

Laxus would cut the cords off her body as she looked fantastic as they looked at one another. She'd be able to smell him a bit more as he had some arousal at the sight of her body in that way. He'd free her and then laugh at her words. "I was already in the area for a job when I heard the screaming and the explosions so I decided to look and see what was going on with everything that was happening. Didn't expect you here..." He admitted as he looked her over once more.

Once she was fully free he'd help her readjust her clothes so she was in a proper order. "I think that's the last of them in the area, so we should be safe for now. But I'll take you away to a bit of a safer area just in case." He offered and picked her up into his arms as he started to jump from tree to tree getting a bit of a distance away. There was a small town nearby that they'd report what had happened to for the police to take the bandits that he had shocked and knocked out. They'd not be getting up for a while anyway so the pair would have some alone time together.

Mira giggled softly. Her hands were soft and gentle and she made sure of it too. She wanted to have him craving for her touch later on when she only gave such soft touches. "Hmm? A punishment?" She asked curiously though it seemed like she had gotten quite excited from the word that fell from his lips. "Oh yes of course...I have been a bad girl after all. I wouldn't want you to hold back either~" Mira teased a little kissing his cheek as they left the room. Ezra blushing the whole time with their conversation realizing what they had ment by punishment.

When they finally got to their destination to start exploring the area the girls were o. High alert as they looked around with Aether to debunk the strange happenings around the hotsprings. It wasn't very successful though Erza did find some hair or fur near by. "Do you think that it could be the creatures? It could also be human but I don't know" the red head asked the duo curiously. Mira looked to Aether for his reply too. A cave was also found which helped a little to but it seemed not much was inside.

"Do you think we will find who ever is responsible for this in the morning?" Erza had asked though it could make sense maybe who or whatever it was traveled at night doing who knows what. "Some rest should do us good and not to mention full bellies!" Mira chirped when Aether spoke about the free meals. She was hoping that maybe Aether was gonna give them some special treats too. "Let's go and relax!" The white haired girl hummed happily starting towards the room. Followed by Erza but they made sure Aether to was coming.

------------

Angel was quite relieved when Laxus came and helped free her from the ropes that binded her in the beginning despite being absolutely embarrassed at how revealing she was to him. "Oh well I guess that's good luck. Thank you Laxus for saving me." The girl replied shyly. She had noticed his scent suddenly grew a little stronger and she didn't know if it was because he had saved her or she was till scared and needed to be by a alpha but she wanted to stay close.

"Yes of course..." She whispered softly taking him up on the offer to get her somewhere safer then this area. She was sure Gajeel was fine and besides he could follow her scent to right? She just wanted to be safe and right now Laxus was her safe haven. When held her in his strong arms the little omega couldn't help but cling to him. Her head against his chest. She felt warm and safe and her body started to let off that sweet scent for him. She didn't know if it was because of all the other alphas being in a rut but her body began to show signs of her heat. She wanted to hold back though. She had to wait for Gajeel to find her.

"Do you think that the police will get them on time?" The blonde asked curiously when they were finally alone together in a room she assumed he had rented to stay while on his mission. She could feel his scent surround her here. "I don't know what I would have done if you weren't there...even a moment later. " She shuddered in disgust at the thought of them touching her. "I'm sorry you had to see me that way too...so embarrassing."

Aether chuckled at her remarks as he continued to move with his lovers around. "Potentially it could be." He considered as they arrived near the cave and he peaked inside. "I'd get the feeling that it is a creature most likely. More likely something created by a person than wild if it can absorb the heat from it." He considered as he looked there and thought on it. "Whatever is happening is fluctuating during the day, which means someone is messing with it during the day most likely. If it is a human they are probably with the construction crew making this hot springs possible but they'd need to be able to test and check what they are doing." He considered. "If there is no work happening at night they won't know if people are complaining." He added.

"But I'll set up a trap magic to cause some problems here." He admitted as he gave her a warm smile as he started to set up something. "This should go off with non-lethal blasts if anything larger than a cat gets in there." He admitted as he gave a grin and started to put up a do not enter sign on the cave entrance. "So let's see then, that should keep normal people out of here and if it goes off an animal or a bad person have went in there." He stated simply.

Dinner was in the main building and it was fairly straightforward with the trio, they were mostly subjected to different types of meals for their opinions and thoughts on the types of food. It was certainly worthy of the job. Though they didn't get to spend too much intimately together at that juncture but they got to bring their desserts to their cabin together for later. Once in their cabin after a good hour or so of trying foods he grinned. "Alright, let's get relaxed and have some fun." He mused as he undressed and then sat down with their desserts on the couch.

----------

"I have no doubt they were already in there area trying to seek bandits and such so they will be there. So we should be just fine with our attempts." He assured her as they wandered together into the town and he walked her to a nearby hotel so they could have a room for a bit and let her recover in privacy. He felt bad for her being captured after all that had happened. His scent would fill her nose as he took her to the room.

"Don’t worry about it we are meant to protect one another.” He assured her as he glanced at the walls. “You’d have figured out a way to escape so don’t beat yourself up. Though I will beat up Gajeel for leaving you alone.” He remarked as he looked into her eyes. “That damn idiot he should have been closer to you.” He explained simply.

“But he’ll find us eventually. So let’s relax in the meantime. Are you hungry or thirsty?” He asked her but having her scent in his nose certainly. She had been always appealing but seeing her earlier that way was a tempting treat for the dragon slayer.

Erza gave a little nod listening to what he had in mind and it did make sense. Cause what creature could do that if not something that was created to do these things to the hot springs. It would of course be different if maybe someone was messing around however using their magic but she wondered what could truely need the heat of the hotspring for? "A trap should be a good idea. Will we be able to hear it or maybe you sense it if it does go off?" Erza asked curiously before they began to take their leave.

Mira sighed softly content as they finally got to grab dinner. "So many choices!" Mira gleamed. "I know! I don't know what I want first!" Erza replied as the girls took what they wanted and basically had a good meal with Aether and when they finally had their fill of the wonderful dinner that the own of the hotsprings provided them they finally made their way back to their cabin desserts in hand. Erza of course got some cake with strawberries while Mira brought back some delicious pudding.

"Finally, we can have our alone time." The white haired girl replied following suit with Aether and pulled her own clothes off. She started to like letting herself be natural. Erza however always blushed and got nervous despite doing this many time. "I don't understand how you guys can so easily just- strip." The red head squeaked out shyly.

------------------

The blonde felt a little more reassured by him when he told her he was positive the police would get there before the bandits could disappear again. "I hope so but it makes me feel better that you confident in that." She hummed before giggling a little. "Yeah we are. Thank you!" She laughed. She hoped if she ever had to save him she could return the favor but she hope that day would never come and that he would be safe.

"Oh no don't blame him I think it's my fault really..." She hurriedly spoke up when Laxus started to blame Gajeel. "I am sure it was me at fault. I'm sure you may notice since your an alpha too but....my scent had gotten stronger lately and I'm sure it coved the musk of those bandits." She explained the idea she had. "I didn't think it would be so strong..."

Of course she knew why though. She was getting closer to her time of heat and her body was already giving off those signs and thats why her scent was only growing even more powerful which probably was causing Laxus to feel it to. "oh no I'm ok thank you though" she nibbled her bottom lip a little looking at him. She felt like she was starting to burn up a little. "You know.....you smell good too. Is that because of me?" She asked curiously blushing. She didn't know why she even asked that but all she knew is her instincts where starting to tell at her. Her heat was coming and she couldn't stop it as she stepped a little closer to him.

Aether would turn back to Erza as she asked the question and gave her a playful smile. "Honestly before the two of you moved in with me as my Omegas I'd already be in my underwear and a robe walking around to be comfortable. I already slept naked to begin with outside of the winter." He admitted to her as he gave her a sincere smile and admired her form in her armor.

"Though if my sweet swordmaiden needs a hand..." He chuckled as Aether would pull her close and help her start to strip out of her armor, and her normal underclothing including her underwear. He teasing and playful, almost rewarding her with extra touches and caresses because she needed the help undressing. Whether intentional or not, most likely unintentional on her part.

"Besides getting to see my shy, sweet Erza naked is a great treat." He grinned contently as he massaged her rump and pulled her close to his chest so their chests would be together while he kissed her affectionately. Though after a lingering set he'd pull Mira over and kiss her on the lips contently as he snuggled them both onto the couch naked together as the desserts were in front of them both. His dessert had been fresh fruit with warm chocolate sauce and whipped cream. Though it was clear he planned to use them either on his lovers or them on him.

-----------

"Yes it does seem to be potent, but not from too far away. Most likely they saw you were a beautiful young woman and wanted to claim you. Then once they found you were an Omega they may have been deciding to have you in more ways than one." He admitted as he looked her over as he spoke about her body and her musk.

"Well you've always been a very pretty woman and now after seeing more of you from the bondage, I admit I've liked what I saw." He told her simply as he saw her getting closer while he was sitting on the bed letting her have her chances to get comfortable anywhere in the hotel room. Though as he sat there with her getting close he knew he could be making a move and taking her all of himself. It would be easy after all he could change her mind on who is her Alpha.

"Then we should probably take some time to kill." Laxus offered before pulling her onto his lap and boldly kissing her hard on the lips. He was going to have his fun with the beautiful future dragon tamer as he made out with her and dominated her with his strong masculine scent that sparked in her nose and in her loins. His plan was to take full advantage of the lack of Gajeel and have his fun with Angel before she had a chance to change her mind and regret it.

The red head new of how Aether gone with his days naked and what not so she shouldn't be surprised that Everytime they were alone he wanted to strip and it seemed Mira had already gotten in the habit of it aswell. It kind of reminded her of Gray. He has a bad habit of doing that in public though. "I-i see well, it may take me more.time to get use to it then I thought." She whispered nervously.

When he offered to help she almost died of embarrassment. "Wait! I can do it-!" But it was to late as her alpha grabbed her so suddenly and pulled her to his warm muscular body. Her face ablaze as he skillfully used his hands to take her armor and clothes off like magic. She couldn't help but bit her bottom lip when he finally took off her underwear revealing a nice sight. The girl had already been aroused and the act only added to it as her scent was set free from being undressed and between her legs she was slick of her own juices. She couldn't stand the embarrassment but she couldn't think of it long.

Aether already had her lips hostage, pulling her close, her chest pressed against his while their tongues fought together Ina. Steamy make out. This left Mira a little jealous of course watching the two and pouted. Wasn't she sexy too? Just stripping and getting to the point or was guys into the whole shy act? Well she didn't want to be left out so she got close to stroke his skins and got dangerously close to what was between his legs touching his inner thighs to maybe get some attention too.

It seemed to have worked as she finally got a kiss from him but that wasn't very satisfying right now. She wanted more then a cuddle. "Aether....Let's have some fun..." She purred out needily as her eyes glanced over towards the table. "Don't you want to eat me up or....have me devour you?" She got straight to the point cause she was sure that was what her alpha wanted.

-----------------

Angel couldn't really think at that moment. He did make sense. Who wouldn't want a omega who smelt strongly sweet and was ripe for the taking? It seemed Laxus was no different cause she could tell by his musk that he too had felt the effects that her scent would him. She would feel bad for what was gonna happen but hopefully Gajeel would forgive her or else she would be suffering and making Laxus suffer to if nothing was done to sate her heat.

"Well....I like what I see. Saving me and having me want you. That was your plan? Showing off and having me all alone." She teased a little when he pulled her roughly in his lap. She loved how he could so easily over power her. Taking her lips in such a desprare kiss made the omega go full blast in heat and there was no going back as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She could feel the bulge in his pants beneath her rump and it almost scared her. He might be bigger then Gajeel but she wasnt gonna back down.

She decided to play with the lightning dragon slayer as she slowly moved his hips in circular motions to tease the growing bulge, grinding against his cock to provide him some pleasure as she hungrily drank his kisses and her hands hastily touched his body, tracing muscles and trying to peel away his clothes to touch even more of this handsome mane before her. "I want to be buried by your scent...I want you to fuck me so raw. I need you. I need you Laxus" she begged kissing and sucking on his skin and lips feverishly. She wouldn't let him deny what she wanted.

"Oh I know darling, don't worry Mira I didn't forget you. I do admit being able to mold Erza into the perfect partner is very hot." He teased her playfully it was true, Erza lacked any sexual experience so training her from the ground up especially with the way they were all now... it was absolutely kinky and hot. But for now he'd be giving Mira what she wanted as he saw his desserts on the table and grinned wickedly.

"Well, I see a lot of chocolate sauce and fresh cream..." He told her with a smirk as he kissed Mira lustfully and shoved his tongue into her mouth for a steamy make out session. "So yes why don't you start to devour me then... and I'll do a bit with you, though by the time you are done with me I might be devouring other parts to savor the rest of you." He teased her lustfully as he stroked her hair and let Erza rest against his side.

"Come my dear busty beauty, let's see what's going on and have some fun with me." He chuckled softly. "After all I've neglected you a bit for Erza so, go ahead and your reward for patience is to take the lead on me." He teased and to prove that he'd have Erza lean against the arm of the couch as he leaned back and used her plump breasts as a pillow.

--------

"Heh, that was a perfect storm of events since I didn't think that man could protect anyone to begin with. So I suppose it was good fortune I did find you and saved you." Laxus admitted as he grabbed her ass and grinned while they kissed and sent her urges and scent on overdrive. She'd find his scent was erupting in the room and filled her nose completely as he wanted to take her for one hell of a ride on the lighting dragon.

She was riding and teasing him which certainly helped get him aroused and wanting her more and more. For an innocent girls he knew how to rev an engine as he cock got harder and rubbed her ass as she ground against him. They were both peeling away one another's clothes as they swapped tongues with one another. At her dirty talk it certainly made him want to do everything she said as they got naked together and he put her on the bed.

"it is my intention to fuck you senseless until you can't tell what day it is or who I am. I intend to bury your nose is my musk you can't live without my scent in your life ever again. You will be mine, all mine until I'm ruined your vagina for every man and woman who dares try to take you after me." He stated as he pushed her legs open and started to shove his hardened cock into her folds and true to his word made her face get buried in his chest and arms.

Mira only smirked when he replied to her suggestion so quickly. She knew her alpha would want to have some fun with their desserts. Why else being them back to the cabin right? "Good..." She replied her lips crashing into his kiss as she savored him. "You taste Devine on your own. Can't wait to have more and add on to it." She purred softly moving to grab the chocolate syrup and cream as he adjusted himself against Ezra who leaned back aswell blushing a little but she got to carass his skin still so it wasn't to bad being lay upon. "Are they soft enough?" The red head asked shyly.

Mira hummed sitting between his legs with the chocolate sauce in hand and the whip cream. " It's about to get so messy....I can't wait to see you like that.....but where should I start first hm? Should I...start with the main course or slowly buold you up to it. Teasing you until my dear alpha can't take it anymore?" She giggled taking some of the sauce by the finger sexily licking and sucking it off before leaning down to kiss his lips so he could taste how sweet the chocolate was. Her own breasts rubbing against his.

"I'm sure you would like anything that I give you though no?" Mira asked pulling away slowly running her free hand against his chest. She wanted to know what he would like and maybe she would do just that do him. She felt good having the control. She had wanted to tease him for a while now. Being an omega, it was hard to take control so she really appreciated him letting her.

-------------

Angel moaned as things were set into action. She loved how big his hands were and how they groped at her body making the omega whined happily kissing his lips as he worked quick of her very own clothes. Plus she could already fill his hard dick against her that got even harder she thought. "Laxus....I hope you keep that promise to fuck me senseless. I need your big cock inside. To take everything I have for your own." She moaned out.

She did think it was funny because Gajeel said the same thing when they had made love too. There were more a like then they thought. She watched as he brought his cock put. He was hard for her and only her. She waited but had also kept her legs open eager to have him stuff her up. Slowly she could feel him push in inch by inch spreading her apart making the girl cry out in bliss throwing her head back. It was so intense to become one with him.

"Laxus!" She cried out his name as he began to move and held her so tightly to where her face was buried in his muscles which she had no problem with. His scent was strong and it just invading her nose made the girl even more aroused as she licked and sucked on any skin she could get. "C-could you....go fast since your a lighting dragon? I was always curious." She asked. She always wondered if Laxus used his magic in bed to slight shocks. She was sure she wasn't the first girl he laid with.

Aether got comfortable against Erza's bust and chuckled sincerely. "Of course your ample breasts are incredibly soft and soothing for my head to rest against my darling Erza." He assured her before turning back enough to kiss her breasts before resuming his resting against her. "Certainly softer than what you and Mira must sleep on with my toned chest." He teased playfully.

"You are correct my lovely Mira... I love anything you and Erza do for me, so whatever you decide here will be just fine and nice for me sweetie. So go ahead and have fun with my cock for now, before I keep having fun with you later on." He chuckled a bit as he groaned in pleasure at the notion and then sighed contently allowing his lover to get to work on his cock and balls. "Ahhh I do enjoy when you both pleasure me." He meant more when they cared for his needs rather than them both at the same time but he did enjoy that as well when it happened however rare.

---------------

Laxus groaned at how tight and warm Angel was, she was very good for plowing. Clearly Gajeel wasn't big enough to break her, though in reality Gajeel had been thicker were as Laxus was a bit longer and thinner in the cock department. He'd be more than happy to push himself inch by inch into her needy hole and then some as he massaged her ass in his hands so she'd be pushed into his chest and be smothered by his scent.

At her question he couldn't help but laugh and grin a little as he thought on it. "Making me reveal my secrets before I revealed them to you, for shame." He chuckled and sure enough she'd experience rapid thrusts, faster than any of Gajeel's. Worse yet for her he'd give her jolts with his cock using magic, his fingers would move to her hardened nipples and likewise she'd get the same treatment there along with his cock.

Back
Top Bottom