Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy's Heat (NobleLance, Angel-chan)

(Hahahaha I had to tease don't worry that's my quirk with auto correct)

Aether watched the pair with warm smiles as he knew his Omegas were incredibly talented and capable. They were better than him, at least in his eyes he felt that about his S-ranked sweethearts. It was rather easy for them to both take it out in one shot but they both had done it in such a way that it was hard to see what was happening there as he walked forward towards them. He'd see them clashing and after letting Erza get the counter punch against Mira. He'd use his memory magic, to mess with their heads and confuse them as they'd be made to stop.

"I'm sorry who said you two were allowed to fight one another for my massage." He told them in a scolding tone and looked at them before picking them both up and over his shoulders so they had their butts in the air as he gave them both a slap to the cheeks. "You naughty girls, none of this while I'm here to watch. I swear your competitive nature can be a bit annoying some times. I thought Alphas were bad." He shook his head a bit.

"You know I don't like it when you two fight in actual terms rather than just your normal bickering." He sighed in annoyance as he looked at the pair and gave them each another slap on the butt.

-----------------

Her scent once more filled the room with renewed vigor and soap as they looked at him and nodded a bit more considering what was happening. The woman had a calming scent on them that had managed to hold them on a bit more all things considered as they stayed in a less homicidal state for one another. To be honest they were not sure what to do as well all things that were considered as they looked her over.

"Speak about what exactly? Laxus asked as he looked at the woman and pondered what she meant in that moment while Gajeel just gave a huff. He had cleaned himself up after she fell asleep given he had been fighting a lot for his survival once she had been kidnapped. "What are you looking to say exactly about this? You mean having sex with this worthless bum while I had been kidnapped?" He asked curiously.

As their fists and weapons clashed the two omegas had almost forgotten that their alpha was watching. Their instincts had really got the better of them and it didn’t help that both girls were already quite competitive and hard headed to begin with. They were evenly matched as they held eachother off. Once Aether got there though both girls seemed to had forgotten what they were even fighting for but only for a moment before he turned their world around picking both of them up like a sack of flour.

Erza flushed at the new position all the sudden. Mira being surprised aswell. They felt quite guilty once he stepped in and they remember what was going on. It was in the nature of omegas to be competitive with one another or jealous though they usually are not intense as alphas but could get nasty. “Sorry Alpha!” “I’m Sorry!” Both girls cried out as he gave them a rough spank. They were both sure that his hand print was clear with a red mark on theircheeks.

Erza let out a soft whimper at the second slap while Mira let out a soft moan. Both girls liked when he was rough though this was to be a punishment. “We got out of control...we didn’t mean nothing by it...” Erza tried to make a excuse. “We just got a little to excited!” Mira added. Thought they were sure their Alpha was still gonna be upset maybe even more now that they spoke up.

The girls honestly didn’t know though if that was a real fight or not. Instincts kicked in and usually it becomes a blur.

——————————

Angel could feel her heart drop to her stomach as she chewed on her bottom lip. Gajeel was right though even if those words were razor sharp. She hadn’t really no excuse.She didn’t know what to say to either male. The whole situation really was a mess and she practically was the one who made it. She moved a strand of her hair behind her ear. “I am sorry Gajeel. I don’t really have an excuse. Laxus saved me from a....horrible event that could have happened And I.....don’t know.”

She didn’t know what to tell him. “I really was worried about you though and I wouldn’t lie about that! So don’t think I wasn’t. I just hope you could forgive me. Both of you honestly. I know you both not like each other and now we are in this situation. I care for you both so much but...maybe none of this will work out. If I got with one the other hurts. Maybe sticking to friends or something not intimate would be better.” She offered that idea.

It would suck though that she couldn’t be with them but it wouldn’t mean anything if they were hurt or angry and fight all the time. “I’m surprised that you both....are being a little civil right now though....”She pointed out looking for, one to the other.

Aether would look at the pair and sigh heavily as he had both of their plump, delicious looking rears on either side of his head as their hips were against his cheeks. He'd give them both a smirk and then start to prepare for their punishments. "I'm well aware and that you two were like this even before I joined the guild, but I don't want to see you two get hurt because of me. Makes me feel guilty." He told the pair as he gave them each another slap, and then another. He wasn't going full out with them so the pair would get about ten slaps to their backsides, even though he wish this could have been the fun kind.

"There we go all done." He stated and set them both down on their feet as he held them to his chest and snuggled them into his chest as he cupped their bottoms. "Because i love you both very much and don't want anything bad to happen to you. I worry about you both so especially being Omegas." He explained as he kissed their lips and cheeks contently as he held them close to his chest for a lingering moment before finally letting go and instead turned and put his arms around their waists.

"Regardless, the monster is beaten, everything should be back to normal with the resort so we can at least take advantage of the resort and relax contently." He suggested as he walked out of the caves with them. "And in regards to the massage, Erza won the extended massage because you took first strike at her Mira." He explained to the woman and kissed her cheek. "Even though I love you both dearly." He added and then smiled. "Here you both go to the room, I'll go let them know the good news. You two... get ready for your rub downs, naked on the bed, give yourself some space." He explained and left them to prepare while he gave the owner the good news, and explained the situation. The trio was going to be rewarded with the rest of the week free at the spa to enjoy everything that was there even if it wasn't complete.

When that was done he'd come to the room and look them both over. "All done, we have another five days for free, and payment coming at the end." He chuckled. "Now Mira I hope you are ready I'll start with you for the shorter massage."

-----------------------------------

The pair would look at her and listen to her reactions and feelings about the matters, Gajeel hadn't been kidnapped exactly but the point was that he was held away from her and rather than coming back to check on him she had been fucking Laxus in a room safe and sound when he was worrying about whether or not she was dead, alive or getting raped. It had been a frustrating feeling now seeing them together but he'd calm down thanks to her scent.

As the pair looked at her watching her over what she thought might be a good idea for her solution. Gajeel and Laxus had been considering some of their own options as much as they'd want to fight one another and get Angel all for her own at the same time there was an eerie bit of calm to the pair as they had actually not been trying to wring one another's throats to death over the ideas of either having to share or lose Angel to one another because of the way they were as a pair of Alphas wanting the same Omega.

The two glared at one another but then finally Laxus said something to her about it. "Honestly your scent is making this surprisingly okay." He told the woman as he glanced back at her and then over at Gajeel. "As much as I hate to listen to this empty headed lightning rod, he isn't wrong. When I came in here I wanted to choke him and fuck you until you fainted as punishment for thinking you could run away with him so easily but now sitting here with you two I'm annoyingly okay with everything going on and I'm surprised by it as well." He stated, they both had referenced her scent she had woken up, had her scent really pacified the dragon slayers so easily that they'd agree to deal with one another and her at the same time. After all before she blacked out from pleasure and the current jumping around inside of her she had been getting double teamed by the dragon slayers she had wanted to fuck for so very long that she now could thanks to this spell that affected all of Fiore.

With each slap that resonated against the cave walls the girls both let out a gasp or a Yelp feeling their plump behinds sting where he gave them their little smacks. Even thought it was supposed to be a punishment the girls couldn’t help but feel themselves grow aroused. Erza and Mira though did feel a little bad about this too. They felt guilty themselves for worrying their omega. “I didn’t know you worried so much. We scuffle a lot sometimes even a coupe a]of bruises but nothing to severe. But of course if it upsets you we can try to take it down a notch.” Erza spoke softly. “I’m sorry we made you feel like that.” Mira chimed in. It might be hard for the rivals to stop their fighting but they can lighten up a bit... maybe.

when they finally were put down both girls gently rubbed their behinds where there was sure to be red marks from his assault on their bums. “It’s stings.” Erza mumbledpouting a little. “I say he should have done it a bit harder.” Mira giggled making the red head blush but shake her head quickly embarrassed. Both happily being pulled into his arms and snuggled into his body. Noses buried into his clothes to get goodwhiffs or his manly scent. Content with his kisses and cuddles.

When he revealed the winner Erza grinned triumphant. “Well of course. I know when to hold back.” Mira sighed softly smiling. “True. I like to go for the kill.” She shrugged defeated. “But please make it the best short massage ever!~” she purred softly. “I love you more.” They both chimed in before looking to one another then speeding off to the direction of their shared room. Both girls were quick to strip and lather up in some sweet smelling oils. Erza choosing a more Apple Cinnamon scent and Mira went for a lavender scent.

Mira and Erza both glided their hands down their bodies easily with the help of the oils, going over every curve, squeezing their plump flesh of their ass and breasts. Mira suddenly got a good idea. her eyes landed on Erza with a mischievous glint in them causing the Redhead to freeze in her place when she locked eyes with a Mira. “What?” Erza was cautious as Mira came closer her hands out to grab her. Erza stepping back before her legs hit theedge of the bed. “Gotcha!” Mira lunged for her as they tumbled on the bed their slick bodies rubbing up againstone another. “Let’s give him a show. He would love to see us tougher.” Mira giggled nipping at her ear making Erza whined. Miras hands grabbing handfuls of Erza plump breasts pinching her nipples. Her leg falling between Erzas own rubbing against her needy cunt. With the oils making it slick already, it made it easy for her to glide her thigh against Ezras core, Erza crying out shuddering when Miras mouth latched onto her breasts.

Both girls ready for their alpha when he came. Their eyes finding him as he finally made his entrance.

—————————

Angel sat there watching them and waiting for them to speak up. The silence eating at her. When Lexus’s voice boomed out taking away the silence, it caused her to jump a little startled. Her eyes widened watching them a they spoke up finally. Her omega scent was making them ok with everything? She was happy that they didn’t end up fighting and trying to kill one another so she was thankful that she was able to stop something like that happening. She smiled a little to herself. Laxus and Gajeel never got along so now with this whole spell thing they would maybe be able to tolerate one another which ,amber they could find something in common!

She was a little upset she didn’t get to experience the full force of both of them taking her and cursed her weak body for making her pass out so easily! “Well if your ok with this...I feel a bit greedy but I promise to provide you both with all the love and affection you could ask for! I’ll take care of you both!” She promised. “And other things too.” She added since she was sure their was a lot of fucking in her future with this prime examples of Alpha males.

“Though I still wanna deeply apologize Gajeel! I really was worried about you I swear!” She knew what happened was wrong and she couldn’t apologize enough. “If there is anything I can doto make it up to you I will.”​

Aether nodded as he gave a sigh. "I know you girls have been rivals long before I arrived, I'm just... I feel guilty when my lovely Omegas are fighting and might get hurt because of me. It's one thing if it's just you two being you, but I don't ever want you two hurt because of me, not just from each other but from any source." He admitted as he was a considerate and protective Alpha especially knowing how powerful they both were and changed by this curse over Fiore. Though as they spoke the spankings together he chuckled. "Well this was a bad girl spanking, don't worry I can give you a good girl harder spanking later. After all we're on vacation I'm sure some good morning spankings or good night spankings, hell I'll just spank you both cause you have sexy asses."

"Of course my loves, this massage is meant for you because I love you both so very much. My sexy, gorgeous Omega lovers." He sighed contently admiring them both as they ran off ahead of him as he watched them run off enjoying their rears from a distance as he chased after them. But he gave them a bit of time to really have a bit of fun with them. When he arrived he'd find Mira doming Erza a bit as he shook his head a bit. "Naughty girl... that's my Omega..." He teased and gave Mira a single spank on the ass as he looked at the girl before putting them both on the bed side by side. He'd smell their scents and their natural scents.

Looking them both over he'd grin seductively at them. "Mhmm after this nice massage, I'll be ravaging you both... then again we'll be fucking this entire trip or at least being overly affectionate with no one to bother us or judge us." He teased a bit affectionately as he looked at the gorgeous women before he started to massage the face down Mira. "Though you are all already oiled up I suppose that saves me time, or at least limits my time with my hands off your delicious bodies." He smirked and for Mira she'd find his hands going from her feet up, her ankles, and thighs. It was clear he was actually going to be giving them a legitimate massage. At least at first, his hands would be spending a set amount of time on each body part, but as he reached her plump rear he'd move past it to her back and continue going up her body all the way to her arms. Then he'd turn her over and massage her stomach. Finally he'd go for her ample breasts, giving her the needy pleasure she desired.

---------------------------

The pair looked her over as she talked about their arrangement and gave a bit of a nod. "For now yes..." Laxus stated as he looked at the woman and gave a nod of his head and locked eyes with her. "At least until we can confirm something going on there." He offered as he moved over and started to kiss her roughly on the lips as he was a bit hungry from her as he played with a bit more to caress her as Gajeel gave him a bit of a look and glared as he nodded.

Gajeel gave her a studied her a bit when she was trying to apologize and ask for forgiveness as he gave her a look and nodded. As she considered how to make him feel better he'd ponder for a good long moment before deciding to answer the question. "I'd have said let's get rid of this useless lighting leecher but you clearly want to be fucked by him it seems." He stated as he looked at the woman as he gave her a curious look as he crossed his arms and then decided on the best and appropriate way to get what he wants from her as he decided after a moment and then had a bit of a grin on his face.

"Then to make it up to me since you are having two Alphas fucking you then... You are gonna put a priority on me a bit more. Meaning more oral for me and I get to fuck your pussy when it comes to the threesomes at least for a period of time." He told the woman as he looked her over and gave her a seductive grin on his face. "Meaning you are going to give me all of your business there, to prioritize me." he stated as he crossed his arms and then grabbed her ass after a moment and squeezed it firmly in his hands. "Is that clear? That's the best way to do that." He offered as he glanced back at Laxus knowing he'd be annoying her as he went back to grab her body and fondle her a little a bit more.​

Ezra and Mirajane were very appreciative of their Alpha for being so kind and caring about their well being. “Of course! We may fight a little bit but we don’t with to harm one another maliciously. Sometimes we just get a little to competitive and things just get way out of hand.” Mirajane covered her mouth as she giggled a little bit at the thought. Ezra smiled giving a nod agreeing. They would keep in mind not to scuffle to hard next time so they wouldn’t worry their alpha.

once they were all oiled up together, the scents of the oils mixing a bit. Mira’s mouth worked on Ezra’s right nipple playfully pulling at it just to tease her Alpha. “Aw but I want her she’s so cute~“ Mira joked a little when he called her naughty for playing with his Omega. Mira Resigned though and simply left the poor flustered Ezra alone. Mira happily laying on her stomach as she waited for her handsome Alpha to begin working wonders with his strong hands. She had her head turned to watch her alpha and gave him a seductive look of excitement from his words. “I hope that’s a promise~” She already knew though it was. So far they had been having so much fun.

once his hands finally began to touch her body she couldn’t help but let out soft moans of approval as he began to massage her body started from her feet to her calves. Making her body relax and feel good. Erza watched in anticipation of when she will to be in the same position as the white haired woman biting her lips slightly rubbing her legs together impatient.

“Oh! That feels so good alpha~” Mira moaned when he reached her rear and lower back. She couldn’t hold back her sounds of approval. Her body reacting positively aswell. She was growing slick and ready for him while he continued to touch her so sweetly and once on her back she was able to watch every move he made and how his hands simply glided over her oil covered skin making the woman squirm under him. Finally his hands reached her breasts. “Ah!” She let out a squeak when he covered her breasts with his hands and squeezed them crying out softly.
“Aaah your such a tease....”

——————————

The small omega trained onto Laxus. Well she was definitely thankful for her omega scent for keeping them calm next to eachother or otherwise she might have had to deal with a blood bath and she did not want that. A smile appearing on her lips before Laxus captured them in his intense kiss making the girl blush despite all the naughty things they had already did before a soft whimpers escaping her when he began to carcass her body through the towel.

Once she was able to pull away she felt a little dizzy from his kiss but quickly shook it off once she apologized to Gajeel and his moment of silence really did terrify the poor thing. Her heart was beating so loud afraid that maybe he wouldn’t forgive her. Omega heats are very strong and she wished she didn’t fall into it but she also thanked her heat hitting her like that cause then she would have been able to have two fine Alpha males if...Gajeel really did forgive her. Her eyes widened when he mentioned he would have fathered Laxus be gone. “S-sorry...” she whispered quietly. She felt a little gloomy until she noticed his grin making her get he hopes up.

The omega listened closely to what Gajeel had to say. His words brought a light blush to her cheeks but she gave a very happy smile and a eager nod. “Ok! I can do that! You are my first after all!” She chirped happily. She was just so happy that he was going to forgive her. His seductive gaze making her squirm under it. She let out a soft moan when he grabbed her butt and blushed. “Yes I understand! Thank you so much!” She happily nodded. “A-ah....of you guys keep touching me like this you might throw me into my heat early again.” The blonde warmed though....she wouldn’t mind being sandwiched between the two strong alpha against. Jsut thinking about it made her body get hot and bothered.​

Back
Top Bottom