Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~D.E.666~ A wolfs pet ~B.K.~

The wolf's tail flicks when he hears the door knock. Looking over at her, he puts some things away before calling out to her. "Come in." He says, his voice smooth and calm, belying the intent beneath it.

Taking a deep breath, Vixey sighed and brushed a lock of her strawberry blonde hair back behind her ear as she stepped into the room and looked around a little. After a moment of looking around the bedroom, the girl looked at the large wolf standing before her and bit her bottom lip.

The wolf's tail flicks, looking at her. Without mentioning a word, he takes her and presses her down to the bed. Taking her hands, he cuffs them to the head board. "Mmm, there we are. Now, to make the change in you..." He says, rooting through a drawer.

A soft grunt escaped her lips as he grabbed her and presses her down onto the bed, squirming a little before he cuffed her hands to the headboard. "W-what are you doing?" she asked softly with a soft whimper, watching nervously as he began rooting through a drawer.

Her hands were bound properly, and she wasn't going to break the binds easily. Finally pulling out what he'd hidden from her, he smirks, looking at her. "Mmm, well, my little slave girl. Ever felt like... being a fox?" He asks, smirking as he holds the vial, containing a deep blue liquid, the color of a stormy sky.

She tugged at the binds again while whimpering. She shook her head while pulling harder at her restraints. When he spoke, she looked up at him and frowned while narrowing her eyes at him. "W-what? No! I don't want to be a fox!" she cried out. "Let me go!"

The wolf gives a laugh, listening to her cries and pleas. "No, thanks." He comments on her begging him to let her go. Taking the vial, he opens it and downs every last drop of it. Smirking at her, he grins. "Now comes the good part. I just have to cum inside that tight little cunt of yours, where your body is most susceptible to change...."

Her eyes widened even more as she watched him drink down every drop of what ever it was that was contained in the vial. "No!" she squealed as she thrashed on the bed the best she could. "I don't want to change!" She stared up at him fearfully, scared of what was going to happen to her.

The wolf gets onto the bed, grabbing her by her hips. Pushing her down, it took one movement of his paw to have torn away the single shirt that she wore. The young girl could see his cock, slowly arousing from his sheath as he licks his lips, looking at her pussy, obviously not going to stop.

"Please don't." she whispered softly, looking up at him through her strawberry blonde bangs. "I... I'm scared." Vixey yelped when he ripped away the only piece of clothing she had. She looked down and could see his cock slowly emerging from its sheath.

The wolf looks down at her, his tail flicking. If she'd told him about the dream, what he'd said, maybe she would've stirred feelings in him. Now, it was far too late. His cock was fully aroused and she could feel the tip rubbing her pussy, slowly entering her.

She whimpered softly as he moved closer and began pushing the tip against her pussy, feeling him beginning to enter her tight body. She knew that there were probably still some of his cum inside of her from earlier so he would be able to enter her easier then if there weren't.

Slipping himself inside of her pussy, he starts to pump his throbbing cock into her body. Gripping the sheets of the bed, he leans into her, pushing his cock deep inside of her over and over again, letting her feel the intensity, how badly he wanted to cum.

Closing her eyes, Vixey felt him stretch her open again and she cried out as he began pumping inside of her, making her cheeks flush a bright red as he filled her over and over. Each time he filled her, her body rocked a little and her breasts bounced a little, her pink nipples hard. The young woman turned her face away from him while keeping her eyes closed, not wanting him to see the pleasure that was beginning to fill her face and her golden-red curls covered part of her face.

The wolf groans, pushing his dick into her pussy over and over again. He didn't care enough to look to see if she was being filled with pleasure or not. All he knew was he was stuffing his large, red, canine dick into her pussy, it felt great, and that when he came, she'd begin the change into a female fox in the way that he was a male wolf. She could feel warm precum leaking into her, letting her know he was getting closer.

The softest of whimpers and moans were leaving her as he pushed into her over and over, her body arching a little while she bucked her hips against his, her body trying to take him deeper while she moaned to him. Her legs were beginning to tremble at his sides as she got close to cumming. She felt his warm precum enter her and the warmth made her shiver, her moans getting a little louder while her hips lifted instinctively against his.

The wolf presses himself deep and hard into her body, her pussy so wet that it was easy to slip himself into her and be rough with that tight cunt. Pressing his cock into her pussy as hard as he can, she can feel it rub against her cervix, the knot pressing against her pink folds. The wolf was an animal possessed. Pleasure rushing through his body, he shoves his cock hard into her, nearing his orgasm.

The girl arched her back even more as he pushed deeper and harder in and out of her, her head thrown back as her moaning turned into cries of both pleasure and discomfort, her hands gripping the binds that were around her slender wrists tightly. She could feel his thick knot pressing against her wet pussy and the tip of his cock rubbing against her cervix. It all seemed to be too much for her and she screamed as her body began to thrash beneath him as her pussy clamped down around him as she came.

Feeling the girl under him clench down on his cock and orgasm from him fucking her, he lets out a loud growl. His shaft pushed deep inside of her, no way the human girl could take the knot, he starts to orgasm. Warm, thick cum begins to pour into her body, flooding her womb and cunt with his cum until it was squirting out around his shaft.

The changes wouldn't take too terribly long. As he pulls his dick from her pussy, she'd begun. First, the fur. Warm, silky red and white fur over her body, from her toes all the way up. Then her ears, long pointed ears of a fox. Her muzzle was last, until she was like him, except ever the vixen.

The girl gasped as he pushed as deep into her as he could and she bucked her hips again as his warm thick cum began filling her body, flooding into her womb and pussy until it overflowed and she couldn't take any more, the rest running down her legs.

After he pulled out of her, she whimpered before closing her eyes with a gentle groan as her body began to change. Her skin itched, causing her to squirm in discomfort before thick red and white fur sprouted all over her body, then her ears and tail. Part of her arms and legs were covered in black fur while the tip of her tail was white. And finally she cried out softly as her muzzle formed. It was tipped with a cute little black nose.

Once the transformation was done, she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him, the green orbs shimmering. "W-what did you do to me?" she asked softly.

The wolf looks down at her and smirks. "It's simple. The human body is malleable. I can take you and transform you as many times as I want, to my whim. All I have to do is take a simple pill and fill your pussy with my cum, and you'll change." He informs her. Slowly pulling his cock out of her soaking and dripping pussy, leaking his cum as well. "And it doesn't seem like your body minds too terribly much." The wolf tells her, smirking as he looks down into her eyes.

"Welcome to being my pet."

She looked down at her body, staring down in shock as she gazed at her silky soft fur and she whimpered gently. "P-please uncuff me." she whispered gently. She felt him pull out of her and closed her eyes in embarassment as his cum began leaking from her body. Her pink nipples were still hard from her arousal and they stood out from her soft white fur.

The wolf reaches up, undoing her cuffs. It wasn't like she had the ability to run any longer. Looking down at her, in this new form, his tail flicks. "Well, well. So, you do end up being beautiful if you transform..." The wolf tells her, grinning down to her

She pulled her hands close to her, rubbing her wrists where the cuffs had been clamped down. They were a little sore from the metal cuffs digging into her arm but they didn't leave any kind of lasting mark. When he spoke, she paused and looked up at him, her ear twitching as she looked up inot his eyes.

The wolf looks down at her and grins. "Rrr, well, now. You look like a potential mate, don't you?" He asks her, smirking. Leaning down, he bites and nibbles on her neck, pressing his body against hers. With her new form, she'd start to smell his scent, the way it makes her react, making her want her mate, to fill her until she was exhausted.

Back
Top Bottom