Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~D.E.666~ A wolfs pet ~B.K.~

The market was crowded and filled with slave traders and buyers as well as plenty of slaves. Many were dirty, beaten and bruised. Some looked like they were new to the slave world while others looked as if they had been a slave for years. Back in the corner of the slave market was a small shop however. This shop never sold used slaves and it was well known for it's beautiful women at decent prices though the prices could go a little high. The shop was run by a slightly over weight man that flaunted his wealth with his silk clothing and his expensive rings.

That day, he had just gotten in a new shipment of young women. Many were teens and a few of them were in their twenties. But they were all beautiful. They had been cleaned off and put into simple white slips that showed off their bodies and they had shackles on their wrists and ankles to keep them from running. Each girl was sitting on a cushioned seat in a back room waiting to be called out to be seen by potential buyers.

One of the girls sitting in a corner with her feet curled beneath her was a pretty young woman not much older then 18. She went by the name Vixey and she had lightly tanned skin and strawberry blond wavey hair that fell around her shoulders. Her body was slender and curvey, standing at about 5'6" with long legs and willowy arms. She had a perky firm ass that begged to be squeezed and D-cup breasts that were round and they were perky as well. But it was her eyes that were most striking. They were a beautiful but un-natural bright blue green that was the color of the sea. They sparkled brightly in the light. Her face had an exotic look to it. Her eyes were almond shaped framed by long eyelashes and she had a cute little nose that was slightly curved up like a pixies and she had plump red lips.

It wasn't like he did this often. He did it regularly. Taking human girls, melding them into what he wants, and then doing what he pleases. Of course, that usually wasn't exactly the way the girl enjoyed it. Human girls are so odd. Because of their genes, they're susceptible to alteration, allowing him to transform a human girl into that of something like him, even though he was born naturally this way. Either way, it was entertaining, and he had the wealth to lose.

That stupid slaver. Every time he came in here, it's 'I got this' and 'I got that' and 'I make yew a deal yew can't...' If there is a God, please, silence this loathsome creature of the human race, he thought to himself. Despite him wanting to strangle the pudgy man, the slaver did always carry the finest wares. "-and, best of all, a virgin!" This part, made his ear flick attentively. A virgin slave girl was rather rare. Of course, he was only paying attention to the important parts. "...special offer for my best custom-ERK!" The wolf's paw snapped out, wrapping around the slaver's neck, choking him.

"Oh?" The wolf asked, his voice calm and smooth, despite being in the process of attacking the man. "Just like the last time, you told me it was a special slave, a special human, and gave me a special girl, and she died in a week. That kind of special deal, slaver?" His voice almost spat the man's title. Immediately, the man took her to this girl, spouting that she was free, a replacement slave girl, and that the wolf needn't worry about special offers for his most favored customer. Reaching in, the tall, lean, black furred wolf, wearing only heavy jeans to belay the fact that he was royalty, took the human girl by the arm, guiding her out of there rather quickly, hearing the slaver tell another customer that the customer was his most favored. Whatever. A free slave is free, he thought to himself, letting her into the carriage, closing the door and rolling off toward home.

Vixey heard the shop door open. She had come to loath the sound in the few hours that she had been in the shop. Each time the bell chimmed, it ment another person was coming in to check out the girls and to perhaps buy one. Several times she had been looked over and she was very upset over it but the other girls just told her that she had best not complain or else she might get beaten. The chance of that happening kept her silent.

When the man came into the back room where he kept the girls, she looked up timidly as he led a large wolf into the room and she swallowed softly and nervously as they approached her and she cowered back from them, looking back and forth between the slaver and the wolf as the human male told the customer that she was free. Whimpering, she closed her eyes and tensed as the wolf grabbed her arm and guided her from the shop. She stumbled as she did her best to keep up with him but the shackles on her feet kept tripping her.

Once in the carriage, she seemed to make herself as small as possible with her hands folded in her lap and her gaze locked on the chains that held the cuffs around her wrists together. Gently biting her bottom lip, Vixey ran her finger over one of the links of the chain while listening to the wheels of the carriage rattle.

The wolf sat in the carriage, not doing a thing to make her ride more comfortable, not even removing the chains that bind her wrists. Sitting back, looking over at her, his arms folded across his chest. Sitting there, Reis looks at the human girl. Her beauty was astonishing, simply put, he'd found himself openly admiring her body. Since he was the owner of her, he didn't exactly need to be decent around her. Reclining back in his seat, he grins, starting to get an idea.

Getting up, the wolf moves over to her. "It's going to be several hours, and I'm bored..." He says, reaching down to her wrists. Unclasping her cuffs, the chains fell away. But, he didn't stop there. Soon, all of her clothing lay in a pile on the floor of the carriage, leaving her nude in front of him. Sitting back in his seat across from her, his ear flicks. She was even more beautiful than his imagination had led him to believe.

He was doing it all to make her uncomfortable. If he would fuck her or not yet, he had yet to decide. Slipping off his jeans, his one article of clothing, she could see his furry protective sheath. Patting his thigh, he looks at her and grins. "Come, sit on my lap."

Vixey sat across from the wolf with her hands folded in her lap and her head bowed slightly. The young woman could feel her new master staring down at her and it was making her uncomfortable as she sat there nearly naked. Lifting a hand, she brushed her long hair out of her face, tucking her hair behind her ears while gently biting her bottom lip with a soft sigh. Slowly, the girl looked up at the wolf and noticed him grinning while staring at her.

As he got up, her eyes widened and she stared up at him nervously as he got closer. After the cuffs around her slender wrists were unclasped, she gasped softly and slowly flexed her fingers before rubbing her wrists. But a moment later, she soon found herself being stripped of her white shift and the simple pair of panties she was wearing. Shivering, she wrapped her arms around her as she flushed in embarassment as she sat there before him in the nude, pressing her legs tightly together to try and hide herself. Even though her arms were crossed over her chest, it was a little difficult to cover her breasts.

Then she saw his jeans land on the floor of the carriage with her clothing and she felt as if the breath had been knocked out of her. Slowly looking up, she stared at him nervously. After he told her to sit in his lap, she took a deep breath and slowly stood up before sitting in his lap, looking away from him. When she sat in his lap, she felt a little warmer because of his body heat.

With her sitting on his lap, her waist against his, he pulls her back enough so she can feel his sheath rubbing against her pussy. Holding her against him, he gives a murr. His fur is soft and warm, belying the large, tough male body beneath. Holding her back against him, she could feel his body pressing against her own. His fingers going to her thighs, his intent would rapidly become clear to her.

With his body leaned against her own, she could feel his finger take her slit and spread the lips apart. His free arm holding her back against him, he was watching her reaction. As he holds her pink folds open, she could look down and see his canine cock slowly starting to arouse from its sheath. The more it became aroused, the closer it was to her pussy...

A soft squeak escaped her lips when she was pulled back against him and she tenses a little when she felt his sheat against her pussy. Swallowing softly, she looked up at him with wide eyes and she felt his fingers moving to her soft thighs, her head beginning to speed up. The large male wolf scared the young woman and she was terrorfied of what he was going to do.

But when she felt his fingers on her slip, she squirmed and made a soft sound of protest as he spread her nether lips apart while holding her against him. She looked down and saw his cock beginning to emerge from its sheath and she shook her head quickly while squirming and kicking her legs slightly. "N-no!" she cried out. It was the first time in a while that she said anything because the slave trader told the girls not to speak and it was easy to tell since her voice was a little raspy.

"For such a quiet girl, you certainly get noisy when you get all flustered..." The wolf tells her, obviously teasing with her and doing it to make her even more concerned. Before long, the young human girl could see his fully aroused cock. He was definitely not built for a human female, his large, red, knotted cock rubbing against her pussy, she could feel how big he was. Over the generations, as wolves slowly began to die out, it was simply inevitable that males would be rather large in size, in conjunction with the knot, it helped to impregnate females.

Moving her hips up while she begged him, he slowly begins to press her down onto the thick shaft. She can feel her pussy stretching to fit his cock, her human body at least able to handle the shaft of his cock. Letting her slide all the way down onto his thick, long shaft, she could feel the knot at the lips of her pussy, as thick as her fist.

Vixey struggled even more as he teased her and she felt tears beginning to fill her eyes as she looked back at him. Feeling more warmth between her legs, she looked down and her breathing picked up as she watched him rub himself against her pussy and she shook her head again. "No!" she cried out again as she squirmed and tried to get out of his arms.

But as he began pushing her down onto his shaft, she cried out in protest as he slowly started to push into her. The woman could feel her body start to stretch and she curled her hands into fists as the tears that filled her eyes finally spilled over. Vixey had never thought that her first time would be like this, in the back of a carriage with a wolf. As he pierced her virginity, she gasped and gritted her teeth as she closed her eyes. The womans body tightened around his long thick red cock as it tried to push him out of her but he was buried deep inside of her, his knot pressed against the lips of her pussy.

The wolf grins, sighing happily, holding her pussy down onto his cock. "Ah! That feels so good, a fresh human pussy...." He tells her, smirking. Pressing his chest against her back, the wolf licks her neck. "Rrrr, you certainly know how to squeeze a wolf's cock with your pussy, don't you, slave girl?" He asks her, letting her feel his large cock throbbing inside of her body, the head deep in her, throbbing just below the belly button.

Growling with the pleasure, he puts his paws onto her hips. Slowly, he begins to move the girl on his cock. Not for her sake, but because he wanted to draw out the pleasure and make the experience last. She could feel her body moving on his cock, his paws forcing her to move. Despite that, it was still her moving, and he did it this way intentionally to make it feel to her that no matter what she did, her body would always be used for his own pleasures.

She sniffled softly as he spoke and she shook her head as he held her down upon him. The woman felt her face flush at his words, embarassment and humiliation filling her face as he held her against him and she cringed when he licked her soft neck, flinching away from him. As he spoke again, she gritted her teeth and struggled not to let more tears fall. Vixey could feel a strange throbbing just below her belly button but it was hard for her to tell what it was at the moment since other parts of her were throbbing as well.

As he began to move her, she whimpered in pain and discomfort as he lifted her small body then lowered it again, forcing her to feel every inch of his cock as he moved within her. Vixey knew that there was nothing that she could do to stop him as he used her for his own pleasure and his own needs. She hated him for what he was doing, it was uncomfortable and still a little painful and she didn't like it. "S-stop. Please." she pleaded softly.

The wolf lets his cock slide deep inside of the human girl again and again, pumping himself into her body. She could feel his cock filling her pussy each time he pumps inside of her, throbbing in her pussy from the pleasure that raping her gave to him. Slipping her down onto his cock, he moans softly quite intentionally into her ear so that she could hear just what she was doing to him. At her words, he grins, his cock throbbing a little bit, enjoying it more when she pleads.

"And just why would I want to stop?" The wolf asks her, thrusting his cock inside of her pussy. "It's just beginning to feel so very good..." The wolf nibbles on her ear, teasing her with the action. "I think I'll cum inside of you and fill you on a wolf's seed and see how much you body likes it..." He tells her, moving her harder onto his cock.

She softly sobbed and closed her eyes tightly as he continued moving her on his cock, forcing her to take him over and over again. It burned like nothing she had ever felt before and it made her belly hurt alot. "Please stop." she whimpered as he moaned into her ear while slipping her down onto his cock. She shook her head put her hands on his thighs, trying to hold herself up so she wouldn't have to take him again but he was too strong.

"It hurts." she whimpered to him before crying out when he trust into her, turning her head when he nibbled her ear. When he mentioned about filling her with his seed, she shook her head and cried out in protest. "No! Please don't!" she cried. "I-I'll get pregnant." She grunted as he moved her harder and her body tightened around him some more.

Feeling her tighten so much on him, his cock throbs in her body and she could tell that he was getting close to his limit. Pushing her down and pumping his cock up into her pussy at the same time caused her to bounce on his large member, forcing her to take it inside of her body. Panting heavily, with her head tilted away, he decides to kiss and nibble her neck.

"How can I not cum inside of you?" The wolf asks her, smirking. "It feels so damned good, I just can't help myself..." At her final comment, he smirks. "Isn't that my intent, to impregnate you with a wolf's seed so you can bear the burden of my children?" He asks her, smirking, not even certain if she could get pregnant or not, but he knew his whole load of cum was about to burst into her womb.

The girls eyes were closed tightly as she weakly beat her fists against his legs, her soft blows not even hurting him as he continued to move her upon him. Each time he lowered her and thrust up into her body, she grunted and her breasts bounced. She felt his breath against he neck as he panted before she felt him kiss and nibble her slender neck. Whimpering, Vixey twisted herself and placed her small hands on his muzzle and did her best to push him away.

She sobbed again as she dug her fingers into the fur on his thighs out of fear and anger before pulling. "I-I refuse!" she protested, her long red hair falling around her face. "I will not carry your children. They will not survive long enough to be born." Vixey knew deep down that she wouldn't be able to do such a cruel thing but that didn't stop her from saying it and meaning it at the time.

The wolf smirks at her petty attempts to refuse the wolf from impregnating her. Like she could really do anything about it anyway. He'd tie her down to a bed and force feed her each day until she gave birth, then he'd slit her neck and let her die, if she resisted. But, the wolf was certain that she wouldn't. She didn't fight hard enough. If she really didn't want to, she would've done anything up to this point to get herself off of his cock.

Shoving her down, she could feel the large knot starting to stretch her pussy as he pushes her down onto it. It was as big as her fist and he was pushing it into her body. Slowly, inch by inch, his large canine cock fills her until the knot stretches her out and forces into her with a soft 'pop'. It was so large and she was so tight that she couldn't pull off of him if she wanted to, all she could do now was accept the cum from his large canine dick pressed against her cervix.

As she was shoved down onto him, she yelped and squirmed as he started to force his knot into her pussy. Vixey screamed in pain as he slowly stretched her pussy and his cock filled her. When it entered her finally with a pop, she froze with wide eyes and she felt as if she had been kicked in the gut, unable to breath as he held her. She slowly bowed her head with a soft sniffle and a hick-up, small tears continueing to slowly trickle down her cheeks.

"I... I.." she stammered before closing her eyes and covering her face with her small hands. The girls body was trembling with pain and her soft sobs.

The wolf holds her back against him, not letting her struggle. Not that she could pull off of the knot even if she wanted to, without harming herself. Kissing her neck, more out of feeling like it than affection, the wolf starts to climax. Warm, thick cum begins to spill within the young girl, filling her on his thick seed.

She just sat there sobbing as he held her. The girls body wasn't made to be knotted like that and it hurt to have something so large forced into her already sore and tender body. She flinched when he kissed her neck and Vixey closed her eyes even tighter when she felt his hot cum filling her. With each shot of cum that was shot into her, she felt her body filling more and more with his seed and she let her head fall back against his shoulder while crying into her hands.

Letting his seed flow into her, his climax slowly finishing, he murrs deeply. Holding her, he closes his eyes, letting his body start to slowly relax. "See, that wasn't so bad..." He says to her, smirking. "...for me, anyway."

She was completely still and silent as he held her against him. If it had been a different situation and a different time, Vixey might of been comforted by the wolfs deep murr but it did nothing but tell her how satisfied he was with what he had done.

The wolf, now done with his new prize, slips her off of his cock. Pulling her off of it, he turns her around and presses her to her knees in front of him in the carriage. Sitting down again, he looks at her and grins. "We've still got some ride to go. Why don't you clean me with that tongue of yours. If you do a very good job, I'll reward you by letting you sleep in your own bed tonight undisturbed."

Vixey whimpered as he pulled her off his cock, feeling some of his seed escape her body and run down her leg, along with a mixture of her juices. He didn't have to work hard to get her onto her knees, her legs pretty much giving out from beneath her and she fell to the carriage floor with a soft thud and a gasp. Slowly she looked up at him as he began telling her to clean him with her tongue and she wanted to shake her head. She was clearly repulsed by the idea but the prospect of sleeping in her own bed undisturbed won out over her repulsion. Swallowing softly, she leaned forward and lightly licked his red cock, making a sound of disgust when she tasted both her juices and his cum on his flesh but she forced herself to continue. She licked the length of his shaft and the tip, doing her best to clean him off.

The wolf sits back and watches her, his large canine cock throbbing from the touch of her tongue, the feel of her rolling it over his cock. Murring deeply, he watches her, not really caring if she made little sounds of disgust or not. All he cared about is how his cock felt when her tongue pleasures him. Letting her lick him for several minutes, he suddenly puts his paws onto her head. Pushing the head of his cock into her mouth, he lets warm, thick seed pour into her mouth, cumming hard.

She knelt there as salmly as she could while licking him until he placed his paws on the back of her head and pushed the head of his cock into her mouth, causing her to squeal and struggle against him. She closed her eyes tightly as she jerked her head back, trying to get away from him as his cum filled her mouth. Finally she managed to jerk her head free from his paws and she fell back against the opposite seat, her hand covering her mouth as she coughed. Some of his cum fell onto her breasts and she looked up at him with wide eyes as she sat there sprawled on the floor of the carriage.

Back
Top Bottom