Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~D.E.666~ A wolfs pet ~B.K.~

The wolf sighs happily from his orgasm, sitting back in the carriage. Pulling his jeans back up, he murrs, the carriage coming to a stop. "Ah, see?" He says, looking at the girl, who had cum from her pussy to her knees, her lips to her breast, and giving a grin. "All of that play, and we're here already..." Getting up, he slips out of the carriage, turning and gripping her by the hair, pulling her out behind him.

Vixey wiped her mouth and looked up at him as she sat there. As he opened the carriage door, she grabbed the slip and panties that were her only clothes and cried out when he grabbed her hair and pulled her out of the carriage, making her fall to her knees after tumbling out of the carriage. She whimpered softly and forced back the tears that threatened to fill her eyes from the pain in her scrapped knees.

Letting the driver take the carriage away, he looks down at her. "Frail thing, ain't 'ya?" He asks, rhetorically. Leaning down, he slips her into his arms, lifting her up and carrying her inside. Walking her up the spiral stairs, he takes her to a back room. Laying her down on a bed, it was soft and lined with silk, certainly not a slave's bed. "As promised, a bed of your very own, for the night. There's a bathing room adjoined. My room is just down the hall if you want to come see me, otherwise, I'll not bother you." He informs her, keeping his promise as he closes her bedroom door for her.

She rubbed her head where he had pulled her hair and she glanced up at him as he spoke and she glared slightly before gasping when he picked her up into his arms and she swallowed nervously as he carries her into the hourse. When he enters a room, she looked around in confusion. This wasn't a room for a slave, that much she did know but she didn't say anything as he laid her down on the bed and speaks to her. After he left, she slowly slid off the bed and remained still while her legs trembled beneath her before she slowly made her way over to the bathroom to bathe.

The wolf had gone to his own room, undressing and sprawling out on the bed. Stretching out on his bed, he murrs happily. The new slave was fun, plus, she could be bribed into nice things. So, she certainly was a good blessing. Laying on the bed, he daydreams about her beauty.

She took a long hot bath, making sure that she got as much cum out of her as she possibly could, wincing as she cleaned herself out. After she was clean, she got out and dries off her body before returning to the bedroom where she pulled on her simple white panties and her white blouse. Vixey slowly slipped into the bed and pulled the covers up over her head as she curled up, falling asleep before her head hit the pillow.

It wasn't long before it was dawn, and she'd notice that in her slumber, he'd slipped into her bed. He was pressed against her, his face buried into her neck, nuzzled and sleeping soundly with her like lovers.

As the sun began to rise, Vixey began to wake up slowly and she murmured softly. When she felt the warm body against hers, she didn't think anything of it since all the girls in the shop slept next to each other. But once she felt the fur against her skin, she froze and her eyes snapped open as her breath caught in her throat and she remembered the day before. Swallowing nervously, she slowly looked over her shoulder to see her master sleeping with his face buried into her neck while pressed flush against her.

She had slept past when she had supposed to wake, so instead of punishing her, the wolf crawled into the bed with her. Snuggled up against her, he was sleeping soundly, though, she could tell what he was dreaming about, feeling his hardness between her thighs, occasionally murring into her ear.

The small girl looked around franticly while trying to figure out what to do. She could feel his arousal between her soft thighs and it scared her. Slowly she began moving away from him, hoping to get out of the bed without waking the wolf. Her hands gripped the edge of the bed and she pulled herself away from him.

When she starts to pull away from her, it causes his cock to rub against her thighs and her slit through her cotton panties. Giving a soft moan, he slips his arms around her, pulling her back against her chest, the young human girl able to feel his manhood throbbing between her legs.

She was almost away from him when he wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her back against him and she squeaked in surprise before becoming still with wide eyes. She swallowed softly and looked down at his big strong arms that were wrapped around her slender body, some of her red hair falling in her face.

She could hear him moan softly into her ear, his hips moving a little bit, making his cock rub more and more against her thighs and pussy. "So good..." He mumbles to her, kissing her neck, his paws going to her breast, softly caressing her chest through her thin tee.

Feeling him move his hips against her a little made her blush deeply and she frowned slightly when he mumbled to her while kissing her neck. Grimacing, she moved so her body was at a slight angle so his lips couldn't touch her neck but when his paws began softly caressing her chest, she became still again. Because he wasn't being rough with her like he had the day before, her body began to rebel against her mind a little and responded to his gentle touches, making her nipples begin to get hard bit by bit.

The wolf caresses her breast, squeezing them lightly in his paws. Moaning into her ear, she could hear him whisper "I love you..." to her. Though he was half asleep, his cock was rubbing ever harder against her pussy through her panties, and the words could very well have been meant for her, something she'd never know. His cock rubs against her, his paws softly brushing over her breast. Moving his paws slowly, being mostly asleep and dreaming, he didn't quite move at full speed, pulling her shirt up over her chest, exposing her breast.

She squeaked again and her eyes widened as he moaned in her ear and whispered. Vixey laid there in shock after hearing his words and she felt a strange ticklish sensation start in her belly as he rubbed his cock harder against her pussy through her thin panties. As her breasts were exposed, she blushed brightly and quickly crossed her arms over her chest, covering her breasts.

The wolf leans against her, his paws softly rubbing over her arms. "Vixey..." He says softly, leaning against her, wanting to feel her breast in his paws. She could only wonder what he was dreaming as his cock rubs between her thighs and against her pussy, growling softly from the pleasure.

Vixey takes a deep breath and looks back at the sleeping wolf again as he rubbed his paws over her arms and leaned against her. Building up her courage, she softly spoke to him, wondering how he would react since he was sleep. "Yes master?" she whispers timidly.

He presses against her, licking her ear a little bit, murring softly. "I want... to feel... your breast..." He mutters, his fingers softly brushing over her soft skin. His cock was throbbing and she could feel his warm precum leaking onto her soft skin, and if she wanted his cum inside of her, she could move her panties and guide his cock into her pussy, or leave him rubbing against her.

She shivers when he licks her ear and she gently bites her bottom lip. "Why?" she asks. Feeling something warm drip onto her thighs, the girl moved the blankets a little and looked down to see his precum leaking onto her pale thighs which were becoming slick from his precum. The ticklish feeling in her belly was getting stronger each time his cock rubbed over her pussy and she could feel herself beginning to get wet which aroused her and confused her at the same time.

"Mmm, Vixey..." He moans softly, his thrusting and rubbing against her becoming more and more intense with each passing minute. "...you're so beautiful, just... let me feel your breast..." The wolf tells her, growling out his pleasure. "I want to feel my mate's.... entire body... as I cum in her..."

She looked back quickly after he called her his mate and her eyes widened a little. Suddenly she felt a jolt between her legs. Closing her eyes for a moment, she took a deep breath and slowly let it out before reaching down and moving her panties to the side after lifting one of her legs. Gently gripping his cock, she carefully guided him into her with a soft gasp as his long thick cock filled her again. After he was within her, Vixey moved her leg so that it was draped back over her masters waist so he would have an easier time moving and she uncovered her breasts for him.

His cock sinking into her pussy, he presses his cock deep inside of her. "You're... squeezing so tight..." He says, panting deeply. His paws rubbing her soft, supple breast, his cock pumps inside of her. He was moaning much deeper now, and she would realize that if he thrusts too quickly, he'd wake before cumming inside of her.

She softly gasps and bit her lip a little harder as he pumps his cock within her. The girl could feel her cheeks redden more and more each time he thrust into her and it was beginning to feel good as he rubbed her breast and thrust into her at the same time. "Slowly." she gasped to him while arching her back a little and her green eyes fluttered shut.

"I'll be gentle...." He says, keeping the slow, deep thrusting pace. "...for my lover... can you... take my knot... and get impregnated for me, Vixey?" He asks, dreaming and thrusting his cock into her, warm precum leaking inside of her pussy as pleasure fills his body.

Back
Top Bottom