Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~D.E.666~ A wolfs pet ~B.K.~

She begins softly panting as she trembles a little and she tightens around him a little, her hips pushing back against his a little as if her body was trying to instinctively take him deeper. Her mind was buzzing with the arousal that was rushing through her and when he asked if she could take his know, she gasped out an answer without really know what question she was answering. "Yes." she gasped and mewled softly.

Since he was laying on his side with her back to his chest, on their right side, his left paw wanders over her body. His fingers rolling over her clit, he growls, pushing his knot against her pussy, slowly stretching her pussy out so that it would fit his large, fist-sized knot into her pussy.

She gave a soft cry as his fingers touched her clit and she bucked her hips a little as his knot was pushed against her pussy. Gritting her teeth, she closed her eyes as his knot was slowly pushed into her tight pussy and she felt a light dusting of sweat break out along her slender body as her body stretched around his cock and knot.

His cock didn't quite fit in her tight little human pussy, but he pushed as much in as he could, the head of his cock pressed against her cervix. Growling loudly, he starts to cum, his knot barely even half inside of her as he starts to cum deep in her pussy, cum washing into her womb.

She felt her body contracting around him as he pressed the head of his cock against her cervix and she trembles a little. When his hot thick cum began to fill her, she softly cried out as the warmth of his cum filled her and the feeling of it filling her caused her to cum. Trembling, she gasped and panted heavily.

She'd not cum for him, yet. His warm, thick seed fills her womb and pussy, filling her on it entirely. Slipping his cock out of her, still asleep, it went back to its resting place in his sheath as he curls into her. While the bed was free of any seed or her juices, she'd know when she stood up, it would flow out of her, so if she wanted to keep it to herself, she'd have to wash before he got up, unless she wanted him to know.

After his cock slipped out of her, she reached down and fixed her panties before slowly slipping out of the bed the best she could without waking him and she padded quickly out of the bedroom and into the bath where she closed the door and began cleaning herself up before he woke up.

As soon as she stood up, the cum starts to pour from her into her panties, soaking them and running down the soft skin of her thighs. Curling up in the bed, he yawns, thinking it had all been nothing but a dream.

After taking a quick bath, Vixey slowly got out of the tub and washed her panties thoroughly so he wouldn't be able to tell that there had been cum on them. But since they were now wet, she wouldn't be able to wear them until they dried so she laid them out to dry before returning to the bed where she climbed up next to him and curled up.

He gives a soft yawn, pressing against her, murring into her ear. He'd intended to fuck her when he woke up, but as he opened his deep blue eyes, he felt oddly sated and he didn't really need to do so. Yawning, he licks her cheek. "Mmm, breakfast time."

She closed her eyes and relaxed next to him, forcing her breathing to even out as if she were still sleeping. When he licked her cheek, she turned her head slightly and closed her eyes a little tighter before slowly opening them and looking up at him as he spoke.

The wolf holds her to him, smirking. "Mmm, punishment for not waking up on time." He says, smirking. His body was pressed against her own, and she could feel his sheath rubbing against her soft, warm pink folds, since she'd not been able to put her panties back on just yet, even though the rub was accidental.

She looked up at him blankly as he spoke, blinking slowly. "You never told me what time to wake up." she said softly. She felt his sheath rubbing against her folds and her cheeks turned pink. Vixey softly yawned and rubbed her eyes tiredly before looking up at the wolf again.

He leans against her, pressed against her body. "A pet should always rise before her master." He tells her, giving a little yawn. She could feel his sheath against her slit, although apparently he'd not realized it, and by now, the dream was quickly fading, and only she'd be left with the memory of them making love. "I think it's time for breakfast."

Tilting her head slightly, she blinked again before looking away. "I didn't know that." she said softly. Each time either one of them moved, she could feel his sheath rubbing against her and it made her blush a little. "Breakfast?" she said softly. "Am I supposed to cook?" When the man that sold her said that she was new, he ment it. She'd only been a slave for about a month or so and she wasn't really taught much.

He'd probably forget about the dream in a couple minutes, typical of someone who wasn't intent on keeping it. Pressed against her, he gives a huff. "Of course you are. Cook, clean, fuck. Whatever I want. Part of me owning you."

"Oh... okay." she murmured before drawing away from him. "I'll... I'll go start that then. What do you wish to have for breakfast?" She sat on the edge of the bed, looking back at him from over her shoulder while waiting to hear what he wanted to eat.

The wolf watches her getting up, his ear going up when he sees a cute, perky little ass when she gets up, entirely missing her panties. Grinning, he reaches forward, slipping his paw up the back of her shirt, caressing her soft, perky ass. "Rrr, I still haven't ravaged this, have I...?"

Feeling his paw go up her slip and caress her ass, Vixey bolted off the bed and spun around quickly with a soft squeal of surprise and she tugs her slip down over herself while looking at him. She blushed a deep cherry red as his words sunk in and she slowly backed away from the bed. "I-I'll go make breakfast." she stammered while moving back towards the door.

The wolf smirks, looking at her as she backs away from him, getting an idea. His tail flicking, he gets up from the bed. "Hm. Do that. There's something else I need to take care of, anyway." He tells her, leaving the bedroom and returning to his own.

The girl turned the handle to the door and opened it quickly before darting away, rushing down stairs. Once she reached the bottom of the steps she looked around, just then realizing that she didn't know her way around. Swallowing softly, she silently padded down the hall and looked around until she finally found the kitchen. Vixey sighed and moved around the kitchen to find where everything was before pulling out food to cook, deciding on some eggs, sausage and bacon with some toast. She figured since he was a wolf, he would like meat.

The wolf pulled himself from his bed, murring happily. His plan would be simple, and she wouldn't have a clue. Either way, he'd make certain that she'd never think about running away with his plan completed. Either way, he did feel like waiting until after breakfast, so some time later, he came downstairs to her, wearing not a single thing to cover himself.

Working busily around the kitchen, Vixey quickly finished up the food and began putting the food on a plate while the toast and coffee finished. When the wolf came down, she was putting a little butter on the toast and setting it on a plate before setting the plate of food and toast as well as a cup of coffee down on the dinning table where he sat before moving to stand near the kitchen door to wait for orders from him. She didn't make a plate for herself though there was some food left in the kitchen that she could eat if he told her she was allowed. Her first duty though was to make sure he had all the food he wanted.

The wolf sat down at his seat, drinking his coffee in slow gulps. He'd made sure that she could see him, every last bit of him, as he eats his breakfast. He knew that she was acting oddly, though he figured it must've been from his form pressed against her own, not because he'd revealed a dream to her. Finishing his breakfast, he stands up, looking at her from his blue eyes, hiding a sly grin. "Clean up down here and eat your meal. Then, come upstairs into my bed room." The wolf tells her before heading off.

Vixey looked up at him as he entered the room and ate, standing completely still with her hands folded infront of her. After he sat down and began eating she bowed her head and gazed at her bare feet while she played with the hem of her slip that stopped just past her hips. Hearing him stand up, she looked at him as he stood and looked at her before nodding at his orders. "Yes sir." she whispered before quickly gathering the dishes and carrying them into the kitchen where she cleaned them. It didn't take her long to eat her meal and finish cleaning up. However, she was reluctant to return upstairs but she did it anyways as she was ordered. Sighing she padded upstairs and down the hall to his bedroom where she stopped outside of it and knocked, waiting to be told she was allowed to enter.

Back
Top Bottom