Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~D.E.666~ A wolfs pet ~B.K.~

His words made her freeze as she remembered that morning and she gasped gently. "Mate?" she murmured. "You.. already called me your mate." She could indeed smell his scent and she couldn't help but to bury her face into the curve of his neck, breathing in deeply to take in his scent.

The wolf murrs happily when she buries his face into his neck like that. "Rrr, this is different. I'll give you so much seed, you'll be able to have my pups." He tells her, rubbing his body against her own, enjoying the feeling of her soft, smooth silky fur. Pressed against her, he rubs his scent all over her, he smelt like warm grass in the sunlight.

"No, this morning... you had called me your mate." she said gently before closing her eyes as he rubbed his body against hers, making her shiver a little and bury her hands into his thick fur with a small smile. As he rubbed his scent all over her, her scent was in turn rubbed onto him. The scent was that of sakura blossoms in the spring. She began nipping lightly at his ears in a playful but slightly lustful way.

She was different. Never before this day had she ever engaged him in a manner that might lead him to believe that she actually wants him. "Mmm, you'd like that, wouldn't you?" His answer wasn't really an answer, but at least he didn't out right deny her that opportunity. His body pressed against her own, she could feel him becoming aroused, wanting her, wanting to take her and have her moan and scream his name over and over again, so when she nips his ears, he kisses her neck, his fingers softly caressing over her pussy.

The newly made vulpine whined gently when he spoke and she closed her eyes instead of answering him. She could feel and smell his arousal as it grew stronger and she wiggled beneath him with another whimper. But when he began to caress her pussy, she wiggled even more as her body began to heat up. Her body was responding to his like he wanted it to. Her nipples became almost painfully hard and her pussy was becoming even wetter with his mere touch.

Back
Top Bottom