Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PROPER CARE AND FEEDING OF YOUR PET......CindyHarrison & Tryss

Lucie was trying her best not to move, looking at her owner as she panted loudly.

When both mistresses started to pull them, Lucie let out a loud scream, her back arching a bit as some milk flood out of her tit.

She looked at the Asian with a sorry look on the face as they were both tortured.

The asian slave moaned, shaking her head, trying to convince the blonde not to move but it hardly mattered....both their bodies were out of their control. By grasping the waists of their slaves, their owners were forcing the strings to pullk hard on each other's nipples, and the movement was making the bricks bounce, creating pain for both girls.

After a while, the owners left their slaves hanging while they went to the kitchen to make a late breakfast.
The asian looked at her lover with pleading eyes, as if to say, 'please don't move or we'll both hurt...'

Lucie was screaming as their mistress pulled them, a flow of tears falling from her eyes as she looked at her breasts being more and more ravaged.

When they had finished, she looked at the Asian, breathing loudly as she nodded.

The slaves were taken down finally. Both owners laid on Ericko's bed, legs apart scissoring each other.

"You both know what to do," they said, both women grabbing a handful of their slave's hair, pulling their faces into their crotches.
"You better make both of us cum," Alicia said....."Or we'll never let you two be together again....."
While their slaves worked on pleasuring their owners, Alicia and Ericko kissed passionately, reaching over to grab at each other's nipples, pulling twisting and flicking them.

Lucie and the Asian did their best to pleasure their owner, ferociously devouring their owner's womanhood as they didn't wanted to be separated from each others.

Lucie was giving some concerned look at her pair, hoping that she was doing the best she could like herself as she felt the excitation grow inside of her.

Alicia's kisses grew quickly more passionate as she devoured Ericko's mouth.

"You know," she said pausing....."I always had a crush on you...."
To her astonishment, Ericko grinned...."Alish," she replied....."I have a confession to make....I love you....I've always loved you..."

Both women let out a delightful squeal. "Oh my God!," Alicia exclaimed...."all this time?....if you only told me....we could've been together a lot sooner...."

By this time their slaves managed to get both of them to cum. Both woman let out cries, their bodies shaking as they came, sending out gushes of nectar into the mouths of their slaves.
Once done, Ericko looked down. "Why don't the two of you go play together....Alicia and I have some things to discuss...."

They shooed their slaves into the playroom, locking the door and went back to the bedroom.
"You know I'm never gonna let you get away from me now," Alicia said, giggling as she leaped onto the bed, laying on top of the naked asian woman.

"You don't have to," Ericko replied....."I never stopped loving you......Alicia, marry me....."

Alicia leaned back, astonished with the sudden proposal.
"of course I will!," she said, kissing her. "But what about our slaves?"

"We'll keep them for sex," the asian replied...."That's all theyr'e good for anyway, and you and I can feast on your slave's titty milk...."

The woman kissed again, then got up and walked together into the playroom.

"We have something to tell you both," Ericko said....."we're getting married!"

Lucie was focused on her job, so she didn't really heard any of what the woman said, she was gulping down her mistress juices as she was in ecstasy.

When they were shooed off into the playroom Lucie was confused, looking at her pair.
"Whyyy ? We were having fun !"

But when her mistress came in and announced her wedding, she had a sudden outburst of conflictual emotions... Will her mistress still have attention for her ? Or will she be thrown away ? Should she be happy or not ?
She just smiled at Alicia and said.
"Congratulations !"

Alicia turned to her lover, knowing all this was confusing as hell to their slaves.

"Ericko and her slave will be moving in with us," Alicia said...."the two of you will serve both of us equally as well as having more time to play with each other....that is, so long as you serve us well. As for your'e unique talents," Alicia said as she turned to the blonde....."you will continue to be kept shackled at the foot of our bed quite often. As a matter of fact, you'll probably be milked even more, since you'll have both of us sucking those gorgeous tits..."

Ericko laughed then picked up her phone, sent a few messages then turned to her lover.
"I have a moving crew that will be here tomorrow," she said....."All the important and fragile things will be the first to go---"
she smiled at her asian slave----"including all of our bondage and torture toys...."

Lucie looked at the Asian, a smile on her face as she understood she could see her more, she was her ray of light in this world.

When she heard that all the bondage stuff will be moved, she had a bad feeling, she was sure that her mistress had a plan in mind when she told that.

"W...what do you plan on doing mistress ?"

"As we said slave...." Alicia replied....."you and your slave sister will now serve both of us.....in addition, I'm sure Madame Ericko has trained her slave to do certain thing, just as I conditioned you to be a milk producing bedroom bitch. You will still be harvested but more often and more agressively since you'll be supplying milk for 2......"

Lucie nodded shyly as she looked at the Asian, smiling at her and then at her mistresses.

This new life could be interesting, she may even start to like it.
"Understood ! I can handle it !"

The next couple days were hectic, to say the least....the movers brought Ericko's things to the mansion, including a matching set of cages. The only clothing belonged to Ericko, since her asian slave, like Alicia's, wasn't allowed to wear anything indoors.

The blonde spent many hours shackled standing up at the tail end of the bed as always, constantly being forced to orgasm as her tits rapidly swelled up with milk....just as Alicia predicted, the faster both owners sucked her dry, the faster she produced.

Both slaves were often hung by their wrists in the dungeon and whipped but every few days for variety's sake, they were hung by their tits.
The slaves were locked in their cages every night, placed next to each other. The blonde might have thought Alicia didn't know the asian slave was milking her at night, but she knew and had known all along......

Lucie was trying as much as she could to enjoy the past days, the presence of the Asian was keeping the redhead and the other to get too touchy with the little blondie, she was glad to have someone she could talk with openly at night and didn't minded the occasional torture of their mistresses.

Deep down into her, she knew that her mistress was aware of a little lack in her milk supplies due to her pair, she was glad that she allowed it.

The next morning Alicia ordered her blonde slave back up on the bed.
"Stand up," she said...."You know what to do...."

the girl's arms and legs were as always, spread wide apart and shackled to the rear bed posts.

The asian slave was led back into the bedroom and locked back in her cage. She gazed at her lover, shackled and wide apart.

"so....this is what she uses you for?," the asian asked....
JUst as the blonde was about to reply both owners came into the room.
Alicia got up and began sucking the girl's tits while Ericko knelt down between the girl's legs and began to tongue fuck her.

Lucie was moaning all along, blushing as she was used in front of her pair, she arched her back and stretched her legs a bit.

She was really tense since it was a long time ago that her tits were drained this much, it relieved her of a great pain to be honest.

The asian slave watched with fascination as her lover was wriggling and moaning, then let out a gasp as milk came gushing out of the girl's tits.....at the same time the blonde was cumming as well, fluid now coming out of both ends.

It was almost unreal the way the blonde was manipulated and used with such expertise.....how did Alicia seem to know just how long to make her slave suffer before draining those perfectly formed tits?

"Please Mistresses," the asian begged....."please let me have some of her milk....?"

Lucie was wriggling around a bit, her tits flooding Alicia's mouth with milk and her pussy dripping wet.

She looked at the Asian and thought to herself that she may have done a mistake.

She hoped that shell not suffer any punishment.

Ericko looked over at her caged slave.
"I guess you've been in there long enough. Want some of your slave sister's milk?"
The asian slave nodded. Ericko got up, went to the cage and unlocked it.

"Come over here," she ordered....."Take one of her tits....."

The asian slave got up onto the bed, took the blonde's left breast while Alicia was busy with the other.....both sucked hungrily, rewarded by the whitish fluid.
"I want you to edge yourself while your'e breastfeeding," Alicia said....."you will NOT cum, if you do you'll have to be locked in your cage again....understood?"
The asian nodded and began masturbating while she sucked the girl's tit.....

Lucie smiled as her pair was permitted to have a little bit of fun with her, when she began to suck on her nipple, she started to moan and cum a lot more, all this pleasure was really too much for her to contain.

She was dripping like a fountain,her fluids were leaking out until eventually,everything was sucked out of her.

Both owners and the asian slave was working the shackled blonde over, draining her tits as well as her pussy.....after a solid hour of non stop harvesting all 3 girls were full and satisfied, milk dripping from Alicia's mouth as well as the asian slave....Ericko slid out from underneath the blonde, licking her lips.

"Alicia, your slave tastes fantastic," she said, kissing her asian slave so the girl could taste the blonde's milk residue.

By now Lucie was exhausted and spent, her head bowed, cunt nectar dripping from her well used pussy.

"Do you keep her shackled like that Mistress Alicia?," the asian slave asked....the owner nodded.
"Even though my slave finally saw the light," Alicia replied, "her restraints are now more for emotional and mental reminder than physical....a reminder that she is owned property....that, and to be honest, I think nothing looks sexier than a restrained girl..."

Lucie was exhausted, she gave everything she could in order to keep herself from fainting, she smiled a bit as she heard her mistress talk about the restraints.
"C...Could I possibly be restrained in various form in the future ? I want to explore everything I can..."

She asked, a smile on her face as she looked at her owner

Ericko and Alicia looked at each other, smiling.
"I don't see any reason why not," Alicia said...."Since your'e cooperating now.....you forgot to address me as Mistress, but we kept you drained so I'll let it slide....for now."

She undid the shackles but as soon as the slave was freed and was laid on the floor on her belly and quickly hogtied.
Ericko did the same thing to her slave then took a short rope and bound both girls together. The owners watched their slaves wriggle around for a while....

"We need to talk about our wedding Ericko," Alicia said.....

Lucie blushed a bit as she was tied to the Asian, she smiled at her and planted a kiss onto her.

She wriggled around a bit as she watched her mistress, smiling as she decided to hear how things would go on from now.
She whispered to her pair.
"I wonder how the wedding will go..."

The owners looked down at their slaves.
"They look too comfortable," Alicia remarked. Ericko nodded....Alicia went to a cabinet and brought back 4 enormous vibrating dildos, pushed one in both their cunts, the others in their asses. Ericko knelt and clicked them all on full power.

"ooooo," she said...."I recognize these....if you got brand new C cell batteries, they'll run for hours....this should keep them wiggling and cumming for sure...."

Sure enough, the sound of the devices humming in the room was mixed with the slave's moaning.

"Now that theyr'e occupied," Ericko said...."we got a wedding to plan....what do you think of these gowns?....we could buy matching or different styles...."

Alicia smiled as she glanced down at the hogtied slaves.
"They look so cute while they struggle and cum," she said...."don't they?"
As the slaves wriggled and thrashed, the owners continued shopping for gowns, finally deciding on a pair of matching light pink and white lace numbers with bodice tops and sleeveless.

"The bridal shop is downtown," Alicia said...."we'll take the slaves with us..."

Lucie was squirming around as her pussy was dripping like a fountain, a loud moan could be heard from her.

She rubbed herself onto the Asian, trying to contain herself but it was too much.

Her tongue rolled out and her eyes rolled up as she kept on cumming.

Back
Top Bottom