Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PROPER CARE AND FEEDING OF YOUR PET......CindyHarrison & Tryss

CindyHarrison

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Alicia tended to grow tired of her playthings rather quickly these days, partially due to the fact that the 28 year old lesbian was also a professional dominatrix.....it happened when your chosen profession consists of whipping, torturing and humiliating clients for pay.
After a few years of tying up, gagging and chaining naked women she realized what she had been missing....a slave of her own.

That's not to say that she had been lonely or staved for personal touches----the right paying customer had often been taken back to her mansion where she would use and abuse them, sometimes having them stay for days.
But these had always been paying clients....Alicia decided she wanted one of her very own to enslave torture and torment, eventually breaking them and molding the right girl into the perfect sex slave.
She had stalked the city for months before finally coming across a suitable victim, a delicious looking petite blonde. She sent out her henchmen---well, 2 well built amazon women----

It was a simple matter of timing. The two women waited in a van wearing black ski masks until the girl was spotted leaving from work. Just as she was about to put her key in the car, they sprung out, one placing a hand over the girl's mouth.

"Your'e coming with us," the other said, dragging the girl backwards toward the open side door of the van. "Cooperate and we won't hurt you...."
It wasn't too difficult for two overly strong women to pin the girl down....while one forced a ballgag into the girl's mouth the other began stripping her naked. Despite her struggling, they managed to tie her legs together tight then turn her over on her belly, tying her wrists behind her.

Their captive rolled and bounced along on the floor of the van while they drove off.....after a while they arrived at the mansion. They honked the horn and the tall wrought iron gates swung open. The van went up the driveway as the gates locked behind them.

The two women carried the bound and gagged girl into the mansion where Alicia was waiting.

"Take her downstairs to the dungeon," she ordered...."leave her on the floor....I'll meet you momentarily....."
The amazons did as instructed, leaving the girl on the cold floor of the dungeon, laying her on her back to await her fate.

Lucie was a happy worker, she was working hard to impress her boss and earned a decent amount, she really was living a happy life.

This day of work was really tiring, she went down on the parking and walked toward her car, humming to herself as she slowly put the key in her car.

When she felt the kidnappers hands, she tried to scream and struggled with everything she had got, but it was pointless, she was too weak to do anything.

When she was tossed and tied in the van, she tried to struggle as much as she could.

Upon seeing the mansion, a sense of fear came through her, she knew it would be hard to receive help in this place.

When she was led into the dungeon, she crawled to every corner of the room, trying to find a way to escape.

"Welcome to your new world Lucie," the woman said as she approached the naked gagged captive......
"Yes I have your purse and know your name, which now of course means nothing to you. You will become my sex slave, my fuck toy....if you decide to submit, all the better for you, but it doesn't really matter....I'm going to keep you tied and gagged regardless....I love a fiesty slave."

The woman came up to the girl and knelt.
"You will address me as Mistress Alicia, or simply Mistress. You no longer have a name...I will call you slave, slut, whore, whatever I please. You will serve and pleasure me whenever I demand it from you....I will fuck you in whatever hole I choose, whenever or however I please.....you will be kept tied and gagged for your first few days. After that we will give you a chance to speak, and if what you say displeases me, your gag will be put back in."

Alicia grabbed the girl by her shoulders, dragging her to the center of the room. Taking ropes dangling from the ceiling, she tied them in tight slipknots around the base of the girl's tits and slowly began hoisting her up until her feet barely touched the floor.
"Soon those cute little titties of yours will darken and swell," she explained, "and your hands will be kept bound behind you....you will stay like that for the rest of the night. The next morning I will check up on your progress...but for now...."

The woman went back upstairs, turning off the dungeon light and locking the door, leaving the naked gagged and tied captive gently swaying in the darkness....

Lucie would stare at the woman with an angry look on her face, she was trying to scream at her but couldn't due to the gag

When she was tied up in the air, her eyes widened, she started to feel a sharp pain flowing through her, she couldn't possibly endure this for the rest of the night.

Tears flowed from her eyes as she tried to stay up, fighting with her sleepiness, she was becoming mad, her mind getting blank as time went by.

After a few hours, all that was left was a hurt woman, crying and screaming into a cell.

The next morning Alicia woke, stretched and put on a see through black lace nightgown, without panties of course. She fixed herself breakfast---eventually after her new slave was properly broken in she would prepare all the meals....if she refused she would be whipped and tortured until she submitted. It was all a matter of time......

"Good morning slut," she said, coming down the stairs and flicking the light on. This would be the first time the girl had a better look around.
It was better equipped as dungeons went....being a pro domme did have it's perks. Some bondage furniture she borrowed from the studio, others she bought for her own personal use. A wide variety of whips and floggers were on one wall, chains coiled ropes leather collars and shackles on another. A large cabinet concealed a vast array of every sort of vibrator, dildos, strap on harnesses and gags.

"Time to officially make you my slave," she said, bringing over a wide metal collar with brass rings attached. She reached up, opened the band and locked it around her neck.
"The collar is permanent," she explained...."Once on it cannot be removed...."
She attached a long metal leash to the collar, then slowly dropped the girl to the floor. Holding onto the leash with one hand, she untied the girl's hands, taking off the rope around her swollen tits.

"You have a cute set of little titties," she said...."I'm going to give you daily injections to make your boobs grow.....I think a set of 38DD will look nice on you...."
Once the girl was on the floor the woman brought over a black leather whip.
"From now on, you will never stand up or walk standing unless I specifically allow it.....a slave stays on all fours. If you try and stand I will whip you until you drop back on all fours. Now, let's see how well you obey....."

Keeping the naked girl gagged, she led her up the stairs and onto the first floor. A naked asian girl was busy dusting furniture and glanced over at the new slave as they went past.

"I have 3 domestic slaves," she explained...."they all are fitted with plugs in both their ass and their cunts with electrified collars that will shock them painfully if they ever try to escape.....you'll be fitted with the same thing once your duties are explained...."

Alicia led her up to the next floor where a redhead slave was vacuming the floor. Like the asian, she was nude and plugged.
The new slave was taken into the master bedroom. In the middle was a huge victorian 4 poster bed.
"Get up on the bed and stand at the end of it," she commanded. "Remember the whip....."

The girl's wrists were shackled along with her ankles....arms and legs wide apart, the shackles locked to the rear poles of the bed. The girl was now standing facing the head of the bed spreadeagled.

Lucie was staring at Alicia with the same angry look on her face, she let out a sigh as she was released from the painfull restraints, she followed onto her knees as she didn't wanted to be hurt more.

She was looking at all the slave with an afraid look, she definitely didn't wanted to end up like this.

When she was tied up once more she tried to struggle a bit but found herself helpless, she just awaited for her next torture

No sooner had the new girl been stretched out and shackled, the redhead slave knocked.
"Enter," Alicia said....
"Does Mistress need something done with the new slave?," she asked. Alicia nodded.
"bring the drainage tubes over with the pump," she replied....."fix a soft diet tray up and bring it here..."

The slave nodded. She wheeled in a cart with a metal box on it and 2 long hoses. Placing the cart behind the bed, she stuck the hoses in the girl's ass and pussy then turned the machine on.
"This will empty your bladder and your ass," Alicia explained. While the machine hummed, draining her, the redhead reurned with a food tray. She got up on the bed and pulled out the gag.

"Please obey Mistress and stay quiet," the slave begged...."It will be much more painful for you if you cause trouble..."
The redhead took spoonfuls of the meal and fed the new girl. Once finished, the redhead looked over at Alicia, who nodded.

"I'm sorry," the slave said, "But I need to put your gag back in...hopefully it will just be for a few more days.....all of us were broken by the third day...."

Lucie widened her eyes as she saw the weird looking machine, she tried to struggle and get out of her bonds.

When the machine was secured on her private places, she let out a loud moan as she arched her back, tears began to flow from her eyes.

She ate what the redhead gave her, feeling sorry for the slave as she decided to try her best and endure this torture.

As the captive struggled, the machine vibrated and whirred, sucking every drop of fluid from the girl's bladder and emptying out her pussy.....the tube lodged deep in her tight ass soon sucked her out clean as well.

Alicia finally nodded at the nude redhead. The obedient slave reached up to remove the hoses.
"I'm sorry," she said, grabbing hold of the one in her pussy...."This will only hurt a moment...."
The redhead pulled out the hose then went and withdrew the one in her ass....as she did, the black rubber plug in her cunt was visible.
"fine," their Mistress said...."Now, go and clean the machine then return to your duties.....I'm going to work with our new slave for a while...."

Alicia climbed up onto the bed, grabbing the girl's left tit and began sucking her nipple.
"I can hardly wait to expand your bust size....but I have other plans for those delicious tits of yours....along with making them into a ripe pair of 38's, your going to recieve lactation injections. Your;e going to produce milk....I love breast milk and your'e going to supply my needs as well as all my sexual ones. Speaking of which...."

The woman went to a closet and brought out a strap on harness, cinched it around her waist, the long and wide 10 inch dildo swaying from the middle. She climbed back onto the bed, stood up, grabbed the girl by the waist and, without a drop of lube, plunged it deep into the pussy.

"Yes, oh yes," she said as she raped the struggling captive...."The first of many, many hours of pleasure......this is all your'e going to be good for now....."

A loud groan could be heard from the girl, she was tugging on the bonds as hard as she could, it was too much for her.

When the redhead removed the hoses, she let out a loud muffled scream as tears began to flow from her eyes, she then took a few deep breaths while looking at the redhead with a pleading look on her face.

When her kidnapper took the strap on, she widened her eyes and struggled more, trying to get away from her fate.

She began to scream again as she tugged on her bonds, trying to escape the pain.

The asian and the redhead slaves met each other in the stairway.
"the new girl sure is loud," the asian said.
"you forgot how loud you were when Mistress started training you?," the redhead replied. "It looks like she's gonna be Mistress's new bed whore....."
The asian smiled. "better her than us.....I'm content being a domestic. It's not like she still doesn't fuck us but at least we won't have to have stiches in our ass anymore....."

Alicia continued fucking her new slave for another hour.
"Time to switch places," she called out, pulling the dildo out then got behind her, poked the head of the dildo at her tight puckered asshole before plunging it deep in the girl's ass.

"Your'e going to enjoy being my bed bitch," she said as she picked up some speed, the girl's struggling and muffled screams only turning her on more.
"At least for your sake I hope so....your'e my sex slave regardless of wether you submit willingly or not....if your'e smart you'll soon realize it's better if you submit."

Alicia kept on ass fucking her for 2 hours.

Finally she pulled out, climbed off the bed and washed the toy.
"I'm going to keep you there overnight," she said....."In the morning, I'll remove your gag and give you your first test.....if the first words out of your mouth isin't 'Mistress', then punishment will resume....."

Alicia left the room. A few minutes later the redhead slave came into the room with clean wet warm washcloths. She got up onto the bed, got on her knees and gently began cleaning the girl's gaping holes.
"I'm sorry you went through all that," she whispered...."we all went through the same torment before we were finally broken...and Mistress could tell if we submitted willingly or just pretended to just to try and escape....there is no escape for any of us...."
She was extra gentle cleaning the girl's ass....
"Please....please be smart and obey starting tomorrow...what you went through is nothing compared to what she's capable of if she's pissed...."

The first hours, Lucie was screaming and struggling with all her might, the toy inside her was clearly too big for her little tight holes, it was a living hell.

After this, she was a bit more calm, her mind was blank as she tried to think less, trying as much as she could to ease her mind.

When the woman had finished, she was crying a lot, her holes had been ravaged by the wicked woman, she focused her anger on her as she tried as much as she could to keep her calm.

When the slave finished her washing, she decided to try to sleep in this position.

Hours passed....Alicia and her other slaves had all went to bed.
Suddenly around 2am there was a rustling sound.....Mistress was awake and horny....

"Often after I have sex," she said, pulling back the bedsheets...."I can go back to sleep quicker."
She crawled along the bed, got on her knees between the girl's outstretched legs and began to lick and suck on her pussy...after a while she curled her tongue into a mini cock and began tongue fucking her.

"Yes," she whispered....."you taste as good as I dreamed.....'mmmmmm.....'"
She tongue fucked the slave for almost an hour....it looked so beautiful to look up and see her slave shackled and gagged, her tits like globes above her.
While she ate, she wetted a finger and slipped it inside the girl's ass....it went in so much easier after she was ass fucked earlier. As she continued to eat the girl, she pumped her ass, finger fucking her......

Lucie was sleeping soundly, after being used that way, she was exhausted.

When Alicia began to eat her out, she woke up, scared as she tried to struggle a bit, screaming in fear.

When she felt the finger in her ass, she let out some muffled moans, closed her eyes, and began to struggle more and more

"That's it," Alicia said with a smile....."Struggle for me....I love it when a slave puts up a fight...."
She continued to burrow her tongue deep into the girl's cunt, pumping her in and out, her finger doing the same in the girl's tight ass.

"Cum for me slave," she said....."Cum for your Mistress and I'll let you go back to sleep..."
She looked up, gazing at the way the girl was struggling, the shackles making noise as she resisted. Of all the bedroom slaves she's had, this one would be perfect.....

The redhead slave was awakened by the sound of the bed creaking, the clanking of the shackles and the groaning of the gagged girl coming from the bedroom.
"Better you than me girl," she said aloud to herself. Like her sister slave downstairs, she too had been in the blonde's place, tied shackled or strapped down. She felt sorry for what the new girl was going through and what she would still experience later, but thankful that their owner had found a new bedroom slave.
After a while the redhead went back to sleep.

Lucie was struggling with all her might, tears flowing from her eyes as she tried to pull and kick away the woman.

It wouldn't last long until she came once more, her legs extended and she stopped moving as her fluids leaked onto the bed.

She was exhausted by this sudden assault, she couldn't handle this, she was struggling and struggling again, hoping the woman would release her.

Alicia continued her tongue raping until the girl began dripping. She clamped her mouth over the girl's cunt, sucking out every remaining drop, feeling it glide down her throat.
"That was what I was waiting for," she said smiling as she backed away, crawled under the covers and went back to sleep, leaving the gagged and shackled slave standing on the bed spreadeagled in the dark.

The first thing Alicia saw in the morning was her new slave....taking advantage of her finally passed out, she got out of bed, filled a syringe from the bedroom cabinet and injected a milky white fluid into the base of the girl's tits.

"Good morning slave," she said, not caring if the girl was awake or not....."you'll be recieving injections for a few days....it will make your tits grow and by the end of the 3rd day you'll begun lactating.....you'll have a nice juicy set of size 38DD boobs....I can hardly wait to breastfeed off of you....."

Alicia got a pair of panties and a bra on then took out her phone.
"bring me the plugs," she said. A few minutes later, the redhead came into the room pushing a cart with a row of black solid rubber devices.
"These are vagina and butt plugs," she explained. "Show our slave what you have down there...."
The redhead opened her legs to reveal the rounded base of a black plug in her pussy, then turned around to show another imbedded deep in her ass.

"As I said before, my slave must all wear plugs at all times...only time you can remove them is for bathroom trips, then back in they go. The entire mansion is video monitored along with every room, so if you think you'll f,ool me by not putting a plug back in after a bathroom trip, you'll be sadly mistaken. The asian slave downstairs pulled out her cunt plug thinking I wouldn't catch her.....she spent 2 days in the dungeon hanging by her tits....."

Alicia took one of the plugs and began working it into the new slave's pussy.....it was big around with flanges on both ends. Twisting and pushing, it finally seated itself, her vaginal muscles closing in around the shaft.
"This one will hurt a little," she said as she picked another and pushed it into the girl's ass.....

"What do you think?," she asked the redhead slave.
"She looks good plugged like that," the girl replied, then took the cart out of the room.

Lucie was sleeping until the woman planted the syringe into her nipple, a sharp scream woke her up as she saw her breasts being assaulted by the woman.

When she saw the plug, she tried to break free, afraid screams could be heard behind the gag as she threw her legs in the air, trying to get away.

When the first one entered, a loud scream followed by a loud moan came out of the girl, same for the second one but this time, the scream lasted louder than the moan.

Alicia reached up, did something to the girl's slave collar then fished out her phone.
"There," she said...."Your'e almost done....I activated the shocking mechanism in your collar. Now, if you get too close to the front or rear door or window your'e forbidden to go to, you'll recieve an electric shock....your'e now plugged and almost ready to serve me...."

Alicia released the girl, taking off the shackles but leaving them on the posts.
"Unlike my other slaves, you will not be allowed to stand or walk unless I give you permission....yes, my other slaves are allowed to stand and walk but it's because they are my domestics....you are my bedroom bitch and that's how my other slaves will address you. You can address them as either 'the asian' or 'the redhead', since your real names mean nothing here...."

Alicia clipped a leash onto the girl's metal collar, pulling her off the bed, watching if she would get on all fours as ordered. If she didn't, she'd be returned to the shackles and whipped.

Lucie would slowly caress her hurts wrists as she looked at the woman, she stared at her with a defiant look on the face while she was talking.

When she was brought to the ground, she got on all four, looking at the woman.

The plugs inside her gutted a bit so she wiggled her ass several time to ease them.

Alicia thought her new slave looked sexy the way she wiggled as she crawled....
"The plugs serve a dual purpose," she explained. "You put a few lesbians in the same place and often....well, sexual encounters are bound to happen. The plugs help keep your holes off limits and like I said, your'e all being constantly monitored. Also, they serve as a physical reminder of who is in charge. Also, the one in your ass helps to keep your butt open when I get the urge to buttfuck one of you....."

The woman gave her new slave a more detailed tour of the mansion. The redhead slave was busy polishing a large coffee table in a equally large living room, a patio door revealing a huge expanse of back yard.

"You haven't been properly introduced," she said bringing her new slave over.
"Her name, like yours isin't important," she continued. "I nicknamed her 'Red' but she's also called the same things I call you....I kidnapped her 3 years ago, plugged and collared her and she's become an excellent domestic slave. I even let her outside into the back yard for excercise. If you behave, maybe I'll allow you out but you have a long way to go...."

There was an executive office, a private study, a library and a den. Alicia then led her new pet downstairs where the nude asian was cleaning the kitchen.
"Asian was different," she explained. "I drugged her while she was at a party with her friends last year....when she woke up she was shackled to my bed the same way as you were. I love the look of an asian girl's pubic hair, so I allow her to keep her fur, just make sure she keeps it trimmed...."

They continued the tour, going downstairs to the basement. It was the dream of any BDSM fan.....a St Andrews cross, a wide array of black leather padded dungeon furniture, the walls filled with whips, chains, gags, coiled rope, handcuffs.....a shelf held a vast collection of every sort and size of vibrator and dildo imaginable.

"You will be spending many hours down here," she said, "along with my other slaves. Just because theyr'e domestics doesn't mean I don't torture them as well....now, let's go back upstairs....."

Alicia decided to give her staff a treat. Calling her two slaves together, she nodded to the back door.
"I'm going to give you all a chance to have some sun....."
She clipped and locked leashes to all 3 girl's collars and led them outside and into the back yard....a high 12 foot brick wall surrounded the yard with a solid iron gate. In the middle of the yard was a tall metal pole. All 3 slaves were led to the pole, their leashes locked to it and Alicia removed the new girl's gag.

"Go ahead and enjoy laying on that nice cool grass," she said...."Remember....no screams or shouts or you'll be gagged and whipped...."
Alicia went back indoors, leaving all 3 naked girls outside.
They watched their owner go inside before they started talking.

"So, your'e the new girl?," the asian asked...."How does it feel to be a slave? Red told me your'e gonna be the new bedroom bitch.."

Lucie followed without saying a thing, she looked at everything with fear in her eyes, she didn't intended to spend her last days here, she was resolved into finding an escape.

She was terrified by the treatment of the domestic slaves, she looked at them with pity in her eyes.

When she saw the dungeon, she widened her eyes, she was terrified and didn't wanted to spend more than 2 seconds in that place, it would take time for her to enjoy her new life.

Finnaly, when she was allowed to speak and lay in the grass, she looked at the slaves and decided to open up a bit to them.
"I...I don't want to be here. I'll never become like you all ! I don't want to stay that wicked woman pet for the rest of my life !'

The asian laid on her belly, bringing up her legs and waving them back and forth.
"The first thing your'e gonna learn is that there's no escape...none.....I tried. The 2nd day I was here I ran to the front door...I was within a foot of the door when a horrible shock went right through my whole body, so bad I collapsed on the floor. Mistress came over to me and whipped me, then gave me a half dozen more shocks until I thought I was gonna die...."

The redhead nodded. "she's telling the truth....no way are you gonna get out of here....same thing happened to me. The doors and windows are wired somehow. We've been broken but even if we weren't we couldn't escape.....I heard you scream last night. You want more?....want it worse?"
The asian nodded. "Red and I were talking.....at least you won't have to work here like us....Mistress apparently wants you for sex and only sex. Yeah, she'll still fuck us but pleasing Mistress sexually will be your entire job....."

"Speaking of which," the redhead said....she wiggled over and suddenly kissed the blonde. "mmmmm, you taste great....too bad we're all plugged....asian, keep an eye on the patio door...."
The asian grinned. While she kept watch, the redhead reached over and sucked on the blonde's tits....

""Cool it," the asian said....."Mistress is coming outside...."

Lucie would not believe the others slave at first, she was shaking her head as the tears began to flow again.
"N...no ! I'll find a way ! I swear !"

Then, when the slave began to get a little more.... Close to her, she blushed and tried to get away from the grasp
"You're all as fucked up as her ! You're telling me this in order to ensure my stay here ! I don't trust you !"

The asian kept an eye on the door....Mistress took a look outside, satisfied that her slaves were behaving themselves then went back inside. The asian grabbed the new slave and pinned her down while the redhead feasted on her tits.

"I don't give a fuck if you trust us," the asian said, holding her down...."we just want you to stop squirming while your boobs are being sucked....Mistress keeps us plugged but our tits and mouth aren't sealed...."
The asian laid down on the other side of the blonde...while the redhead sucked hungrily on one tit, the asian feasted on the other.
"Yeah, go ahead and fight us," the redhead whispered...."we like a girl that struggles....."

Alicia watched their antics on the monitor, cameras recording every moment since they first were led outside. She didn't mind if her slaves played with each other, it kept life at the mansion tolerable, an excellent tension release. Her redhead and asian slaves knew they wouldn't be allowed to flirt and play with each other when they returned inside and besides, maybe they could convince their new slave sister to cooperate.

A couple hours later Alicia went outside.
"Allright sluts....playtime's over, time to get back to work...."
She took all three by their leashes and went back inside, all 3 crawling dutifully behind. Once inside, leashes on her domestic slaves were removed and each went to their respective floors.

"So.....you think you'll find a way, do you?," she said to her blonde slave. "Have you forgotten, everything is monitored here, including what you said out there?"
Alicia shook her head. "I'm dissapointed in you, I was hoping with a little taste of enjoyment you'd appreciate your new life but it's obvious you require more......training....."

She led her new slave out through the kitchen, out the side door and into a room that looked like it used to be a small barn. At one end was a large square 'U' shaped frame. forcing the girl to bend over the top, she bound her wrists to her ankles, her ass sticking straight up.
"My slaves all get branded after they been here a month," she said as she took duct tape and wound it around the girl's mouth....."But as stubborn as you are, I decided you deserve to be branded now......"

She went to what looked like an outdoor furnace....a long iron pole was sticking out of the fire. She pulled it out....the other end had a 'A' and it was glowing pinkish white. She took the hot iron, spread apart the girl's ass cheeks and stuck her on the inside of her left cheek....the smell of burning flesh was unmistakable.

"This is to show you to behave, cooperate and submit to me," she said....."no matter what I do to you, remember that there will always be something worse in store for you.....always....."

She put the iron back in the furnace.
"I'm going to keep you there for 3 or 4 hours until I feel you learned your lesson. Believe it or not, I don't want to hurt you...your'e my bedroom bitch.....but by being stubborn, your'e forcing me to hurt you....."

The redhead appeared at the door, gazing at the bent over slave.
"Why?," she said......"why do you insist on making trouble?.....dammit blondie, submit already!"

The girl went back inside, leaving the blonde bound and gagged.

Back
Top Bottom